Home

Seldomfales

Posted By: Woodrowyoter

Seldomfales - 07/30/21 03:34 AM

Does anybody know why Seldomfales is no longer on YouTube? I’ve searched all over and can’t find any of his videos.
Posted By: run

Re: Seldomfales - 07/30/21 12:55 PM

Could you give us a brief history of Seldomfales?
Posted By: GREENCOUNTYPETE

Re: Seldomfales - 07/30/21 12:59 PM

no idea why , there could be so many a lot of people got canceled or demonetized for little reason.

https://kansastraplineproducts.com/ols/products/seldom-fails
Posted By: lee steinmeyer

Re: Seldomfales - 07/30/21 03:09 PM

No, He just quit, said he was tired of the BS. Don't think he quit trapping, but not sure. We emailed back and forth, but haven't heard from him in about a year. Was also having some medical issues, he and I are about the same age and were both welders all our lives. Hope he is well. Think I'll fire him an email and check in!

Re: Seldomfales - 07/30/21 03:36 PM

Well, that doesn't sound good. Email came back, so wonder if Mike is okay. Maybe someone that is closer to where he lives can add some info!
Posted By: Spade

Re: Seldomfales - 07/30/21 03:53 PM

Just pm'd Seldom on another site, last night, haven't heard back yet. He was on that site 2 days ago.
Posted By: trappersully

Re: Seldomfales - 07/30/21 04:00 PM

He was on the Michigan Sportman's web site yesterday, he gets easily pissedoff , he also goes to all the Loons games so maybe he's busy watching baseball

Re: Seldomfales - 07/30/21 05:11 PM

Well sounds like he is still upright. When my email bounced right back, I thought the worst of course! Us old guys won't be around forever! lol
Posted By: BigBob

Re: Seldomfales - 07/30/21 06:32 PM

Hope all is well and you hear from him.
Posted By: yoteguts

Re: Seldomfales - 07/30/21 06:35 PM

I’ve texted and called him a couple times over the last two years. No response. Always liked ole seldom.
Posted By: Woodrowyoter

Re: Seldomfales - 07/31/21 01:35 AM

I hope he’s doing good, I don’t know him personally but I really enjoyed his videos and was hoping nothing happened to him.

Re: Seldomfales - 07/31/21 12:05 PM

Originally Posted by Woodrowyoter
I hope he’s doing good, I don’t know him personally but I really enjoyed his videos and was hoping nothing happened to him.

Got a email back from Mike this morning. I have no idea why it came back as well as delivered it.

He said he is doing well, but he got tired of making videos, so he took his whole channel down. If you know Mike very well, you will understand! He also said, his personality isn't right to be on a trapping forum, so he just does his thing and leaves oeople out of it. Hope that clears things up!
Posted By: run

Re: Seldomfales - 07/31/21 12:50 PM

Thanks, Lee.
Posted By: JesseA

Re: Seldomfales - 07/31/21 01:21 PM

Was just wondering about him this morning, noticed his channel was taken down and got worried, I really enjoyed his videos. Glad to hear he is doing ok though
© 2024 Trapperman Forums