Home

Beyond the water witching thread

Posted By: logger coffey

Beyond the water witching thread - 07/31/21 03:33 PM

Some of you non believers should come to southern Ky, and really be amazed ,up in some of these hollers ,used to live a old lady that could remove warts by rubbing them ,i have seen grown men break out in sweats when she would do her spell on them, but in three days the warts would be gone , the same lady could talk fish to jump up on the bank . im seriously not making tall tails . there was a guy thats gone now that could blow in a babys mouth to cure thrash. i have seen it happen with my own eyes , even cured my own child with him. said one time he has did this to thousands of babys over the years. you should see how a little baby would get excited just as he would pick them up. utter amazement. and i will wait to tell about the guy that could make eating tables walk across the floor. some peoples got it and some dont.
Posted By: Foxpaw

Re: Beyond the water witching thread - 07/31/21 04:15 PM

I knew a guy that would have you lay in the floor unbound in anyway and could put you in a trance so you could not move. Only requirement on your part was you had to close your eyes 15 seconds and then open them. One guy that was a firm believer in "slain in the spirit " was even amazed.
Posted By: Turtledale

Re: Beyond the water witching thread - 07/31/21 04:39 PM

Originally Posted by logger coffey
Some of you non believers should come to southern Ky, and really be amazed ,up in some of these hollers ,used to live a old lady that could remove warts by rubbing them ,i have seen grown men break out in sweats when she would do her spell on them, but in three days the warts would be gone , the same lady could talk fish to jump up on the bank . im seriously not making tall tails . there was a guy thats gone now that could blow in a babys mouth to cure thrash. i have seen it happen with my own eyes , even cured my own child with him. said one time he has did this to thousands of babys over the years. you should see how a little baby would get excited just as he would pick them up. utter amazement. and i will wait to tell about the guy that could make eating tables walk across the floor. some peoples got it and some dont.

confused crazy
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Beyond the water witching thread - 07/31/21 04:42 PM

The world is full of things that can't be explained.
Posted By: Yes sir

Re: Beyond the water witching thread - 07/31/21 05:18 PM

Human nature to think we know everything and if we can't explain it or don't understand it can't be true. The curse of intelligence
Posted By: Pawnee

Re: Beyond the water witching thread - 07/31/21 05:36 PM

I can make my wife mad by just walking in the room. Some of us got it some don’t cool
Posted By: Vinke

Re: Beyond the water witching thread - 07/31/21 11:38 PM

I know a short little guy who could pee over hay truck standing backwards….
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: Beyond the water witching thread - 07/31/21 11:40 PM

Originally Posted by Pawnee
I can make my wife mad by just walking in the room. Some of us got it some don’t cool

cool
Posted By: beaverpeeler

Re: Beyond the water witching thread - 08/01/21 12:34 AM

Originally Posted by Leftlane

cool

I have the gift as well!
Posted By: headache73

Re: Beyond the water witching thread - 08/01/21 01:28 AM

I don't think anything is crazy. When my daughter was little she got warts on her hands. I was gonna have to ask a doctor about getting them removed. Visiting with an elderly lady I mentioned it, she said bring her by and let me look. She rubbed a penny on them while saying something. Week later they were all gone. Some things you don't need to understand, I reckon
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Beyond the water witching thread - 08/01/21 02:13 AM

I thought about mentioning talking the fire out of a burn on the other thread, but the normal haters showed up. Have any of yall heard of it. I know of 2 cases myself.
Posted By: logger coffey

Re: Beyond the water witching thread - 08/01/21 02:46 AM

Originally Posted by JOCO1995
I thought about mentioning talking the fire out of a burn on the other thread, but the normal haters showed up. Have any of yall heard of it. I know of 2 cases myself.

Havent heard that one but would like to, Being a Historian i love hearing of stuff like this , as far back as i have been reading of healings ,A ancient orientally doctor ( Li Shizhen ) was reported of bring dead back to life , And ( Hua Tuo ) was preforming surgery's with anesthesiology in the year 200 AD. makes you wonder what God gave use before we ruined it. But of coarse they started killing people in Europe for practicing witch craft and sorcery in the 1300s when they very well could have be carrying out healing practices.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Beyond the water witching thread - 08/01/21 03:00 AM

A member of my family (now deceased) fell against a wood stove as a child and sizzled the side of his face terribly. Grandma carried him to an older lady who spoke something over it. His pain went away and he healed without a scar at all. I have heard it mentioned many times to the same effect, but not recently.

Re: Beyond the water witching thread - 08/01/21 03:10 AM

Fanny Crosby that wrote "Blessed Assurance" was only 2 months old when she had an eye infection. Their family doctor was out of town and couldn't be reached. A stranger that claimed to have some medical knowledge and convinced her mother to let him put a mustard plaster on her eyes. He burned her cornea's off both eyes and she was blind for life.
Her life story is very interesting.
Posted By: yotetrapper30

Re: Beyond the water witching thread - 08/01/21 03:37 AM

Originally Posted by logger coffey
Originally Posted by JOCO1995

Havent heard that one but would like to, Being a Historian i love hearing of stuff like this , as far back as i have been reading of healings ,A ancient orientally doctor ( Li Shizhen ) was reported of bring dead back to life , And ( Hua Tuo ) was preforming surgery's with anesthesiology in the year 200 AD. makes you wonder what God gave use before we ruined it. But of coarse they started killing people in Europe for practicing witch craft and sorcery in the 1300s when they very well could have be carrying out healing practices.

https://unmaskedhistory.com/2019/09...dition-of-talking-out-the-fire/#more-449

Re: Beyond the water witching thread - 08/01/21 03:49 AM

My Grandmas sister on my moms side married a faith healer. All went well until she came down with appendicitis and he let her lay in bed 4 days til she died. Which was a shame because my Grandma on my dads side had 2 brothers that were both surgeons.
Posted By: Pike River

Re: Beyond the water witching thread - 08/01/21 07:04 AM

Originally Posted by beaverpeeler

I have the gift as well!

Dang..... And I thought I was unique in this gift
Posted By: Feedinggrounds

Re: Beyond the water witching thread - 08/01/21 10:27 AM

I lived with some friends is SE Kentucky for a bit in my early 20s Outside Harlan, little camp called Chevrolet Ky. We was working at Yancy Coal. Early one Sunday morning my buddies and me went to with his granny to her little church. Oh boy! I have never ever seen folks flopping on the floor speaking gibberish, waving arms. The main guy was called the seventh son, I think. That was 40 years ago. I lived there 6 months and decided the coal mines were not for me. I did love exploring the mountains and learning the culture though. Many abandoned homesteads and coal camps along with good homemade liquor that I still keep on hand to this day.
Posted By: Bob Jameson

Re: Beyond the water witching thread - 08/01/21 11:45 AM

I once heard of a man that could take full skunk pods and grind them and survive without a divorce.

Re: Beyond the water witching thread - 08/01/21 12:28 PM

Originally Posted by Bob Jameson
I once heard of a man that could take full skunk pods and grind them and survive without a divorce.

Lmbo some have the gift some don't. Maybe it was the pods that gave me the power......I will share a secret to the power...... keep ur mouth shut while grinding
Posted By: lee steinmeyer

Re: Beyond the water witching thread - 08/01/21 01:12 PM

So Seth, you are said man? lol. This happen over at Micks? Inquiring minds want to know! lol. Bob blow the wistle on you? I can't imagine tring that....about the time that augar started putting presure on them pods.....watch out! lol lol. I'll show you a cap that has some yellow stain on it sometime. It has taken two years to get back to oder free, but I haven't worn it in the rain!

Great thread, by the way!
Posted By: yotetrapper30

Re: Beyond the water witching thread - 08/01/21 01:28 PM

Originally Posted by Feedinggrounds
I lived with some friends is SE Kentucky for a bit in my early 20s Outside Harlan, little camp called Chevrolet Ky. We was working at Yancy Coal. Early one Sunday morning my buddies and me went to with his granny to her little church. Oh boy! I have never ever seen folks flopping on the floor speaking gibberish, waving arms. The main guy was called the seventh son, I think. That was 40 years ago. I lived there 6 months and decided the coal mines were not for me. I did love exploring the mountains and learning the culture though. Many abandoned homesteads and coal camps along with good homemade liquor that I still keep on hand to this day.

Wow you must have powers you don't know of if you made it out of Harlan alive.
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: Beyond the water witching thread - 08/01/21 01:31 PM

I can get myself in trouble by loading the dishwasher and running it. Some things are not to be put in a dishwasher, yet I'm the only one who ever uses it. laugh
Posted By: Mike in A-town

Re: Beyond the water witching thread - 08/01/21 04:06 PM

Originally Posted by yotetrapper30
Wow you must have powers you don't know of if you made it out of Harlan alive.

Must be that bitter brew he's drinkin'

grin

Mike

Re: Beyond the water witching thread - 08/01/21 05:34 PM

Originally Posted by lee steinmeyer
So Seth, you are said man? lol. This happen over at Micks? Inquiring minds want to know! lol. Bob blow the wistle on you? I can't imagine tring that....about the time that augar started putting presure on them pods.....watch out! lol lol. I'll show you a cap that has some yellow stain on it sometime. It has taken two years to get back to oder free, but I haven't worn it in the rain!

cryyes it was I.....And yes Mick was an accomplice. He didn't have anything to do with how I processed them but he very generously provided me with what I needed for this learning opportunity..... 2 things in my defense....
1 I think my sense of smell went numb in first 20 seconds (and may have never fully recovered) so it really wasn't as bad as one would expect for themselves
2 it produced a very very fine product but came with a very steep price when I walked in the house and realized evidently it was only my nose that wasn't working very well. The look on my sweet wife's face scared me that day
Posted By: lee steinmeyer

Re: Beyond the water witching thread - 08/01/21 05:50 PM

Originally Posted by Yes sir
Originally Posted by lee steinmeyer

cryyes it was I.....And yes Mick was an accomplice. He didn't have anything to do with how I processed them but he very generously provided me with what I needed for this learning opportunity..... 2 things in my defense....
1 I think my sense of smell went numb in first 20 seconds (and may have never fully recovered) so it really wasn't as bad as one would expect for themselves
2 it produced a very very fine product but came with a very steep price when I walked in the house and realized evidently it was only my nose that wasn't working very well. The look on my sweet wife's face scared me that day

Your a gentleman and a scholar, and Bob and I prolly won't quit laughing for a little while. Too much typing, but I'll tell you my story sometime!
© 2024 Trapperman Forums