Home

Non Binary?

Posted By: 330 Belisle

Non Binary? - 07/31/21 09:13 PM

Is a Non Binary another word for today's Tomboy but a fruitloop version lol?
Posted By: Scott__aR

Re: Non Binary? - 07/31/21 09:31 PM

Nope, just an individual that thinks they are something other than their God given sexuality.
Posted By: warrior

Re: Non Binary? - 07/31/21 09:32 PM

Fancy name for a sodomite.
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: Non Binary? - 07/31/21 09:34 PM

Only going to get worse in the future reality will be a extinct word soon.
Posted By: Boco

Re: Non Binary? - 07/31/21 09:36 PM

Another word for Bugger
Posted By: ebsurveyor

Re: Non Binary? - 07/31/21 10:20 PM

Most people – including most transgender people – are either male or female. But some people don't neatly fit into the categories of "man" or "woman," or “male” or “female.” For example, some people have a gender that blends elements of being a man or a woman, or a gender that is different than either male or female. Some people don't identify with any gender. Some people's gender changes over time.

People whose gender is not male or female use many different terms to describe themselves, with non-binary being one of the most common. Other terms include genderqueer, agender, bigender, and more. None of these terms mean exactly the same thing – but all speak to an experience of gender that is not simply male or female.
Posted By: H2ORat

Re: Non Binary? - 07/31/21 10:29 PM

XX or XY says the whole story -- sorry if you don't agree with how you were made. Where is our follow the science crowd on this one.

Re: Non Binary? - 07/31/21 10:31 PM

Originally Posted by ebsurveyor
Most people – including most transgender people – are either male or female. But some people don't neatly fit into the categories of "man" or "woman," or “male” or “female.” For example, some people have a gender that blends elements of being a man or a woman, or a gender that is different than either male or female. Some people don't identify with any gender. Some people's gender changes over time.

People whose gender is not male or female use many different terms to describe themselves, with non-binary being one of the most common. Other terms include genderqueer, agender, bigender, and more. None of these terms mean exactly the same thing – but all speak to an experience of gender that is not simply male or female.

Seriously? Or are you just blowing smoke?
Posted By: Howell Bros

Re: Non Binary? - 07/31/21 10:32 PM

That's strange. Must only be the case in humans. We've had a lot of cows for a lot of years and the cows always stayed one gender. I've also never had a cow breed any other cows after milking for many years.

Re: Non Binary? - 07/31/21 10:44 PM

What about hermaphrodites?
Posted By: Bigfoot

Re: Non Binary? - 07/31/21 10:53 PM

It means they are open to any sexual activity with anyone .
Posted By: James

Re: Non Binary? - 07/31/21 10:56 PM

That's how I understand it, too. One woman (originally) in my class took a semester off, and returned to say that they had realized they (now the preferred pronoun) are non-binary. And they changed their name to Wren.

Jim
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: Non Binary? - 07/31/21 11:05 PM

So the people who say that we need to accept them as they are couldn't even accept themselves as they are? whistle

Re: Non Binary? - 07/31/21 11:45 PM

JMO, but we need to reopen the state asylums. Do that and most of this woke mental illness will go away or get committed.
Posted By: Blaine County

Re: Non Binary? - 08/01/21 12:25 AM

Funny how some get so wound up about other people's gender or sexual preferences.

It's a lot easier to just not care.

I however won't do the pronoun game and men need to stay out of women's sports. And I reserve the right make jokes about them.

Otherwise, do what you want to do.
Posted By: Posco

Re: Non Binary? - 08/01/21 12:33 AM

Originally Posted by Dawg Catcher
[Linked Image]

I like that.

Re: Non Binary? - 08/01/21 12:57 AM

Originally Posted by Blaine County
Funny how some get so wound up about other people's gender or sexual preferences.

I however won't do the pronoun game and men need to stay out of women's sports. And I reserve the right make jokes about them.

I don't care how one gets there jollies as long as they keep it to themselves and it doesn't involve minors or those unable to consent. Even though we all know what the end result is who are we to stand in the way of self destruction.

I have a very real problem if you expect to make it my business and try to require me to not only condone and affirm your perversion but to allow you full access my young ones for recruitment and indoctrination into all that is evil.
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Non Binary? - 08/01/21 01:03 AM

Just part of a long list of freaks

Re: Non Binary? - 08/01/21 01:17 AM

Originally Posted by warrior

I don't care how one gets there jollies as long as they keep it to themselves and it doesn't involve minors or those unable to consent. Even though we all know what the end result is who are we to stand in the way of self destruction.

I have a very real problem if you expect to make it my business and try to require me to not only condone and affirm your perversion but to allow you full access my young ones for recruitment and indoctrination into all that is evil.

There are plenty of hetero perverts and child molesters too. The answer is to stand against all perverts and child molesters. If that's what you're saying, I agree.

Re: Non Binary? - 08/01/21 01:26 AM

Originally Posted by Leftlane
So the people who say that we need to accept them as they are couldn't even accept themselves as they are? whistle

Why can't you just let them live and let live? What's it to you? What gives you the right to judge and condemn them?

Jim
Posted By: rex123

Re: Non Binary? - 08/01/21 01:40 AM

The same thing that gives you the right to attack him for what he said.

Re: Non Binary? - 08/01/21 01:45 AM

Intolerance deserves criticism.

Jim
Posted By: drasselt

Re: Non Binary? - 08/01/21 01:54 AM

You mean like Shrimp?

Spot shrimp are among the relatively few animals that are protandric hermaphrodites: each individual spends the early mature part of life as a male and later transforms into a female for the balance of its lifetime. Spot shrimp can reach sexual maturity by the third year. Some may mature sexually and spawn as a male, pass through a transitional phase and subsequently mature and spawn as a female. Some juveniles, however, never mature into males; instead, they develop directly into females.

Or maybe you mean like some fish or gastropod?

Sequential hermaphroditism (called dichogamy in botany) is a type of hermaphroditism that occurs in many fish, gastropods, and plants.
Sequential hermaphroditism occurs when the individual changes its sex at some point in its life.[1] In particular, a sequential hermaphrodite produces eggs (female gametes) and sperm (male gametes) at different stages in life.[2] Species that can undergo these changes from one sex to another do so as a normal event within their reproductive cycle that is usually cued by either social structure or the achievement of a certain age or size.[3]

In animals, the different types of change are male to female (protandry), female to male (protogyny),[4] female to hermaphrodite (protogynous hermaphroditism), and male to hermaphrodite (protandrous hermaphroditism). Both protogynous and protandrous hermaphroditism allow the organism to switch between functional male and functional female.[5] These various types of sequential hermaphroditism may indicate that there is no advantage based on the original sex of an individual organism.[5] Those that change gonadal sex can have both female and male germ cells in the gonads or can change from one complete gonadal type to the other during their last life stage.[6]
Posted By: BandB

Re: Non Binary? - 08/01/21 01:55 AM

Originally Posted by James

Jim

You mean like the intolerance of the LBGTQxxxx community against any who don't agree with their distorted view?

Re: Non Binary? - 08/01/21 02:16 AM

Jim

I remember when liberals were all about tolerance. You see them widely reflecting it today.
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Non Binary? - 08/01/21 02:25 AM

I'm with BC on this one. Do whatever you want, but I do have two conditions: Harm no one else, and don't ask me to pretend its normal.
Posted By: Mike77

Re: Non Binary? - 08/01/21 02:29 AM

I believe it's a serious mental disorder, When a female has an ultrasound done to determine the sex of the baby its male or female that's it nothing else. Follow the science

Re: Non Binary? - 08/01/21 02:39 AM

I think that's right. But it's just weird

Re: Non Binary? - 08/01/21 02:42 AM

I was born with a p**is I'm a male. Sorry but I don't get t change that because society has failed my generation and has made everyone feel uncomfortable.

Yall gotta read the book called " Coddling the American mind"

Re: Non Binary? - 08/01/21 02:43 AM

Originally Posted by BandB
You mean like the intolerance of the LBGTQxxxx community against any who don't agree with their distorted view?

They're going to have to move on to the Greek alphabet if this keeps up.

Re: Non Binary? - 08/01/21 02:44 AM

Im at my county fair right now. The stuff I see blows my mind
Posted By: Scout1

Re: Non Binary? - 08/01/21 02:49 AM

That's how I understand it, too. One woman (originally) in my class took a semester off, and returned to say that they had realized they (now the preferred pronoun) are non-binary. And they changed their name to Wren.

Jim

They is a plural pronoun. When it boils down to it she is still just a she! I bet you two got along better the 2nd semester.
Posted By: Ditchdiver

Re: Non Binary? - 08/01/21 03:01 AM

What?!?! It's called "mental illness". If you truly believe what you wrote here, you have a lesser degree of said "mental illness". GOD created MAN and WOMEN. Period. GOD does not make mistakes.
And how does one's gender "change over time"? That is a load of mentally ill BS!

Re: Non Binary? - 08/01/21 03:12 AM

Originally Posted by Ditchdiver

What?!?! It's called "mental illness". If you truly believe what you wrote here, you have a lesser degree of said "mental illness". GOD created MAN and WOMEN. Period. GOD does not make mistakes.
And how does one's gender "change over time"? That is a load of mentally ill BS!

Newsflash-Not everyone believes in your God
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Non Binary? - 08/01/21 03:15 AM

It's a race amongst freaks to see who can be the freakiest......lol
Posted By: Pawnee

Re: Non Binary? - 08/01/21 03:25 AM

“Most people-including most transgender people” they are either male or female because that’s all there is. We are told 20 times a day to follow the science. Good grief

Re: Non Binary? - 08/01/21 03:28 AM

Originally Posted by Ditchdiver

God does not make mistakes? Since when? What about those born with birth deformities?

Jim
Posted By: Pawnee

Re: Non Binary? - 08/01/21 03:30 AM

Originally Posted by Posco

Jim

I remember when liberals were all about tolerance. You see them widely reflecting it today.

Exactly Posco!!! They are tolerant as long as you agree with them

Re: Non Binary? - 08/01/21 03:30 AM

Originally Posted by Pawnee

“Most people-including most transgender people” they are either male or female because that’s all there is. We are told 20 times a day to follow the science. Good grief

Wrong-there are hermaphrodites.

Re: Non Binary? - 08/01/21 03:35 AM

Originally Posted by Pawnee
Originally Posted by Posco
[quote=James]Intolerance deserves criticism.

Jim

Exactly Posco!!! They are tolerant as long as you agree with them

Yep. They're the most intolerant group of people out there once they have a little muscle to flex. I didn't believe them then and I don't believe them now.

Re: Non Binary? - 08/01/21 04:22 AM

Jim

"Deserves criticism" is what gave us cancel culture.

Tolerance for beliefs does work both ways.
Posted By: mad_mike

Re: Non Binary? - 08/01/21 04:30 AM

Jim

Agreed. I am of the the thought that as long as you aren’t hurting anyone I don’t care what you do. I know, this could be super subjective, and in the end we all just fight.

Maybe we need to realize that each one of us really aren’t of much importance, to the rest of the world.
Posted By: 52Carl

Re: Non Binary? - 08/01/21 04:59 AM

Lots of words bandied about in this thread.
Another day's useless energy spent.
The truth of the matter is, the Democrats got double crossed by the Supreme Court when it ruled that Gay marriage is the law of the land.
How so, you ask?
Simple. Democrats are notorious for championing issues with no intent to solve them. Once an issue is resolved, they can no longer beat that drum to secure the votes from a given segment of the voting population.
With the Gay Marriage issue resolved, they are forced to come up with a new plan. They came up with other alternative lifestyles to make an issue to run on.
Since the alphabet soup conglomeration is so complex and confusing, there is no chance that this issue could ever be resolved by any court.
Beat that drum commies. Beat that drum.
Posted By: Nelly

Re: Non Binary? - 08/01/21 05:01 AM

As of today, I have twice checked male when female and non-binary were the other options.
I also have to check not Hispanic.
It seems that those who claim to not want to pigeon hole us actually want to do exactly that.
There was not a box for "who cares " or "none of your business " .

Re: Non Binary? - 08/01/21 05:13 AM

Jim

If you're saying we should tolerate intolerance, I disagree.

Jim

Re: Non Binary? - 08/01/21 05:19 AM

Scout1, "they" is not always a plural personal pronoun. It's acceptable when the sex of the person is not known or indeterminate, or you're including both male and female. An example:

"No one should work a job they don't like" is preferable to "No one should work a job one (or he/she) doesn't like."

Jim
Posted By: yotetrapper30

Re: Non Binary? - 08/01/21 06:01 AM

Jim

Isn't tolerance subjective? Who determines what should be tolerated and what shouldn't? Should anything anyone wants to do be tolerated?
Posted By: Nelly

Re: Non Binary? - 08/01/21 06:25 AM

Originally Posted by yotetrapper30

Jim

Isn't tolerance subjective? Who determines what should be tolerated and what shouldn't? Should anything anyone wants to do be tolerated?

As in "if there is one thing that I can't stand, it's intolerance "?.
To me, tolerance is putting up with something that I find unpleasant.
I can tolerate a certain amount of excessive heat, a certain number of mosquito bites, 10 minutes of network news, etc...
That doesn't mean that I will ever accept or like it.
Posted By: beaverpeeler

Re: Non Binary? - 08/01/21 06:38 AM

Originally Posted by H2ORat
XX or XY says the whole story -- sorry if you don't agree with how you were made. Where is our follow the science crowd on this one.

Couldn't possibly agree more Dave. Y'are whatcha are.

(My pronouns are he, his, and him)
Posted By: Ditchdiver

Re: Non Binary? - 08/01/21 07:07 AM

God does not make mistakes? Since when? What about those born with birth deformities?

Jim

In the beginning GOD created man. Then, HE took a rib from Adam and created woman. HE never said that you would be born perfect, but HE did say that you would be born a man or a woman. End of story.

Re: Non Binary? - 08/01/21 07:45 AM

Please quote the Bible passage to show where God said you must be either man or woman.

Why did he create sexless and binary people, if that's how He feels?

Jim
Posted By: adam m

Re: Non Binary? - 08/01/21 08:36 AM

James read Genesis 1&2
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Re: Non Binary? - 08/01/21 09:00 AM

I recognize that from Genesis, Adam. It's part of the creation story. It tells how God made man and woman. Doesn't say what form the descendants must all take.

God obviously doesn't require that everyone must be man or woman. If he did, he wouldn't create the deformed, including those who are born without reproductive organs.

And your Bible is not my Bible, as Boco pointed out. The Puritanical streak that keeps rising up in American Christians doesn't help sell your religion. It just shows the rest of us that you must have doubts of your own--otherwise you wouldn't require others to believe what you believe.

Jim
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Non Binary? - 08/01/21 11:39 AM

Everyone gets to decide on all these topics because lovingly everyone was given the ability to decide.
I'm not sure everyone has decided to use their wonderfully crafted images for the glory of the One who crafted them, but what I think is only 1 among the 8 billion males and females anyway.
Pretty insignificant in the big picture.

Blessings,
Mark

Re: Non Binary? - 08/01/21 01:29 PM

Jim

Demands for tolerance are actually demands for acceptance. More recently, demands for acceptance have become demands for the rejection of pretty normal concepts and beliefs--such as there are two sexes, it is OK to be white, etc.

On the non-binary issue, I am 100% OK if someone claims to be non binary, gay, transgender or whatever. Live your life! I am however not throwing them a party and I am not marching in a parade. I would oppose any protected, special or elevated legal status but I generally oppose that for all groups as it is forced social engineering by the government.

I hope people tolerate other people but am fine if they do not. It is their right..
Posted By: riverratdm

Re: Non Binary? - 08/01/21 01:47 PM

https://youtu.be/d4vHegf3WPU

Heres what they are teaching your kids and grand kids about it

Re: Non Binary? - 08/01/21 02:27 PM

Nice and simply stated Mark.
James, see photo of Matthew 19:12 (eunuchs= "genderless")
I'm not forcing it on you rather just trying to help you understand. Years ago I had the same attitude and questions towards my oldest brother. A few short years later I gave up and finally "accepted" the amazing gift that God gave.
I know where I stand and will stand in the future.

[Linked Image]

Re: Non Binary? - 08/01/21 02:55 PM

Originally Posted by Leftlane

Why can't you just let them live and let live? What's it to you? What gives you the right to judge and condemn them?
Jim

You're making some big assumptions, I just ask a question.
Posted By: ebsurveyor

Re: Non Binary? - 08/01/21 03:13 PM

The "OP" asked what is "non binary" so i posted the Wikipedia definition. I personally am old school, basically you are either "with" or "without". Unless you are a gynandromorph or you are nuts.

Re: Non Binary? - 08/01/21 03:52 PM

Originally Posted by adam m
I'm not forcing it on you rather just trying to help you understand. Years ago I had the same attitude and questions towards my oldest brother. A few short years later I gave up and finally "accepted" the amazing gift that God gave.

[Linked Image]

All you religious fanatics should make yourselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven.

Re: Non Binary? - 08/01/21 03:56 PM

James look look I found judging and condemning! grin

Re: Non Binary? - 08/01/21 04:23 PM

[Linked Image]

Re: Non Binary? - 08/01/21 04:29 PM

Originally Posted by Boco
Originally Posted by adam m

[Linked Image]

All you religious fanatics should make yourselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven.

Procreation is too much fun

Re: Non Binary? - 08/01/21 04:35 PM

Jim

"Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice. And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue." -Barry Goldwater
Posted By: jeff karsten

Re: Non Binary? - 08/01/21 04:36 PM

Heard once nightcrawlers and angleworms are non-binary or either/or

Re: Non Binary? - 08/01/21 04:51 PM

Originally Posted by jeff karsten

Yes and some snails, slugs, whelks, shrimp, fish etc...a trait not altogether uncommon in lower life forms....

Re: Non Binary? - 08/01/21 06:50 PM

Originally Posted by drasselt
Originally Posted by jeff karsten

Yes and some snails, slugs, whelks, shrimp, fish etc...a trait not altogether uncommon in lower life forms....

And sometimes in higher life forms, including humans.

What sex would you insist someone born without genitals adopt? Just to make you more comfortable.

Jim

Re: Non Binary? - 08/01/21 06:52 PM

"You're making some big assumptions, I just ask a question." - Leftlane

Fair enough. But when I ask a question, I'm accused of being disingenuous.

Jim

Re: Non Binary? - 08/01/21 07:05 PM

[quote=drasselt

And sometimes in higher life forms, including humans.

What sex would you insist someone born without genitals adopt? Just to make you more comfortable.

Jim
[/quote]

James once again your are jumping to conclusions on assumption. I merely stated a fact.

Re: Non Binary? - 08/01/21 07:09 PM

Drasselt, you are the one who jumped to the conclusion I was contesting your words. I was not. I was merely supplementing them.

Jim

Re: Non Binary? - 08/01/21 07:11 PM

The above quote is mushy. It blends fact, in red, with "woke", in blue. A rare, natural condition, is being argued as the same as Identifying. One is physical the other is mental.

Below, from the Mayo Clinic:

Overview

Ambiguous genitalia is a rare condition in which an infant's external genitals don't appear to be clearly either male or female. In a baby with ambiguous genitalia, the genitals may be incompletely developed or the baby may have characteristics of both sexes. The external sex organs may not match the internal sex organs or genetic sex.

Ambiguous genitalia isn't a disease, it's a disorder of sex development. Usually, ambiguous genitalia is obvious at or shortly after birth, and it can be very distressing for families. Your medical team will look for the cause of ambiguous genitalia and provide information and counseling that can help guide decisions about your baby's gender and any necessary treatment.

Re: Non Binary? - 08/01/21 07:15 PM

Drasselt, I'm not sure what your purpose for posting the above was, but are you suggesting that a mental condition is less serious than a physical one?

The brain is the organ that runs the whole body.

Jim
Posted By: waggler

Re: Non Binary? - 08/01/21 07:16 PM

People can call themselves whatever they want, I could care less; just don't expect me to play along with your make-believe world.
If you think you are Jesus Christ, Napoleon or a reincarnated 35,000 year old warrior named Ramtha from Atlantis, please don't get your panties in a bunch when I refuse to play along with your fantasy, and don't try to use the power of law to force me to comply with your delusion.

Re: Non Binary? - 08/01/21 07:32 PM

Hi, Waggler. You have a strong position there, and I won't argue against your personal right to despise anyone.

But their world isn't make-believe. There's too much evidence that some people ARE born with ambiguous genitalia or a brain that doesn't match its sexual organs.

I think the problem is (not picking on you, Waggler):

The Bible only speaks of God creating man and woman, so you think you know God's entire plan for humans, or else think he is somehow prohibited from creating a human who is not strictly male or female.

And no, I don't agree that someone born with a penis should be able to use the ladies' room. Genitalia should determine bathroom usage, no matter what some individual's brain tells them.

People born with ambiguous or no genitalia should have the choice, but for the sake of the comfort of other bathroom users, should wear the appearance of whatever sex they want to assume.

Those are my opinions, anyway.

Jim

Re: Non Binary? - 08/01/21 07:43 PM

That is a reasonable approach, James. Much better than folks using whatever restroom they want and screaming racist/bigot/homophobe/etc. when you don't agree.

Re: Non Binary? - 08/01/21 07:50 PM

On another note: At what point does this "gender confusion" make the leap into mental illness? I think surgically or chemically altering yourself to become something you're not probably qualifies.

Re: Non Binary? - 08/01/21 07:59 PM

Hi, Waggler. You have a strong position there, and I won't argue against your personal right to despise anyone.

But their world isn't make-believe. There's too much evidence that some people ARE born with ambiguous genitalia or a brain that doesn't match its sexual organs.

I think the problem is (not picking on you, Waggler):

The Bible only speaks of God creating man and woman, so you think you know God's entire plan for humans, or else think he is somehow prohibited from creating a human who is not strictly male or female.

And no, I don't agree that someone born with a penis should be able to use the ladies' room. Genitalia should determine bathroom usage, no matter what some individual's brain tells them.

People born with ambiguous or no genitalia should have the choice, but for the sake of the comfort of other bathroom users, should wear the appearance of whatever sex they want to assume.

Those are my opinions, anyway.

Jim

Jim,
I'm not referring to people with a recognized, extremely rare genetic condition called hermaphroditism which results in ambiguous genitalia. I always see this red-herring tossed out there by people supporting the idea that there are not two genders, and you can pick and choose. Those people with the condition mentioned above surely didn't choose to be born with a genetic defect, and should be offered sympathy and understanding for sure.

However, I'm sure you are aware that most of the time when this subject comes up nowadays we are discussing a completely different group of people who have a completely different agenda than those who suffer from a rare genetic condition.

By the way I don't despise anyone, why would I? Life is great.

Re: Non Binary? - 08/01/21 08:01 PM

Originally Posted by trapdog1
On another note: At what point does this "gender confusion" make the leap into mental illness? I think surgically or chemically altering yourself to become something you're not probably qualifies.

Or mental illness become the norm and a choice. By logical reasoning we will come to point where any and all action becomes choice, up to and including murder.

Re: Non Binary? - 08/01/21 08:03 PM

What if your brain and genitalia don't match on sexual identity? Which organ should control the person?

Jim

Re: Non Binary? - 08/01/21 08:20 PM

What if your brain and genitalia don't match on sexual identity? Which organ should control the person?

Jim

I'm not arguing that we should deliberately be mean towards people like Bruce Jenner. Even he has said he would not have hoped for the condition he has. I truly believe he feels that he is a woman. I just think that there are (for lack of a scientific term) wires crossed-up somewhere in his brain. Whether it is nature or nurture that caused this I don't think anyone knows (I'm guessing nature).

I think we are being extremely cruel to these people by patting them on the back and telling them they are "just fine", when they know deep down inside that they aren't. On the other hand kicking them doesn't help and only makes things worse.

The suicide rate for trans people is extremely high, then once they get "corrective" surgery the suicide rate skyrockets even higher.
One would think that once surgery is done, and their genitalia now conforms to their identity, things would get better for them psychologically. However, that is not the case.

Re: Non Binary? - 08/01/21 08:36 PM

Furthermore Jim,
IF I "despise" anyone, it is those people who are now capitalizing on issues like this to further their Marxist agenda. The Marxists realized they were not going to be successful dividing people in America along economic lines (the poor masses vs. the rich aristocrats) so they have resorted to trying to divide us among other issues; critical race theory, etc..

Re: Non Binary? - 08/01/21 08:39 PM

Waggler, good points. I see what you mean.

We're failing to treat the disorder, and instead are saying that the disorder is a normal condition. Like saying schizophrenia is normal. As in, "So what if she thinks she's the Queen of England? That's part of normal too."

I agree that in some cases we are talking about a disorder. The problem is, the American Psychiatric Association does not agree. Sexual identity and preference matters have in recent years been removed from their classifications of disorders.

Jim

Re: Non Binary? - 08/01/21 08:41 PM

Jim

If your brain is broken they have facilities and medication for that.

Re: Non Binary? - 08/01/21 08:44 PM

Waggler, good points. I see what you mean.

We're failing to treat the disorder, and instead are saying that the disorder is a normal condition. Like saying schizophrenia is normal. As in, "So what if she thinks she's the Queen of England? That's part of normal too."

I agree that in some cases we are talking about a disorder. The problem is, the American Psychiatric Association does not agree. Sexual identity and preference matters have in recent years been removed from their classifications of disorders.

Jim

And there lies the rub. Academia and the University have been co-opted to further an agenda. No longer can we "trust the science".

Re: Non Binary? - 08/01/21 08:46 PM

Originally Posted by waggler
Furthermore Jim,
IF I "despise" anyone, it is those people who are now capitalizing on issues like this to further their Marxist agenda. The Marxists realized they were not going to be successful dividing people in America along economic lines (the poor masses vs. the rich aristocrats) so they have resorted to trying to divide us among other issues; critical race theory, etc..

I shouldn't have suggested that you might despise them. I apologize.

Jim
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Non Binary? - 08/01/21 08:58 PM

500 years ago there was one Martin Luther.
Today we have thousands upon thousands.
Protesters everywhere.
Protesting just about everything of worth.

Remember the good old says, just a few decades ago, when animal rights was a BIG agenda.
The good news is trappers aren't even on the protester's radar in 2021 because the protesters have bigger Utopian goals in sight.

Coyotes have more sense than most of these new-age protesters.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums