Home

Mike must be pretty sure of his findings!

Posted By: Ridge Runner1960

Mike must be pretty sure of his findings! - 08/01/21 06:12 PM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: James

Re: Mike must be pretty sure of his findings! - 08/01/21 07:12 PM

Ha, Ha -- tricky man! Challenging someone to prove a negative.

Either a fool or a con man. He knows his money is safe.

Jim
Posted By: ky_coyote_hunter

Re: Mike must be pretty sure of his findings! - 08/01/21 07:17 PM

I'll give it a listen, as long as he's not a lawyer.
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Mike must be pretty sure of his findings! - 08/01/21 07:21 PM

Lol
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Mike must be pretty sure of his findings! - 08/01/21 07:24 PM

I'm glad there are some who won't except the fraud
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: Mike must be pretty sure of his findings! - 08/01/21 07:30 PM

It don't matter how much evidence anyone can prove. The commies have taken control. All that's required is that they have a pulse.
Posted By: Donnie H

Re: Mike must be pretty sure of his findings! - 08/01/21 10:28 PM

Yep...a pluse...lol
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: Mike must be pretty sure of his findings! - 08/01/21 10:36 PM

Ok I'll go first...... Mike did not kill himself ........
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Mike must be pretty sure of his findings! - 08/01/21 11:24 PM

Originally Posted by Scuba1

If it happens, some others need to suddenly “suicide”.
Posted By: grisseldog

Re: Mike must be pretty sure of his findings! - 08/02/21 03:58 AM

Originally Posted by Scuba1

I’ll go second—Pig Castrater
Posted By: Boco

Re: Mike must be pretty sure of his findings! - 08/02/21 05:48 AM

He has his new cross hanging out too.
Reward offered to attendees only(attendees by invite only)LOL.

Re: Mike must be pretty sure of his findings! - 08/02/21 06:26 AM

Next thing we know, he'll be running for Congress. As a Trump follower, probably.

Jim
Posted By: white marlin

Re: Mike must be pretty sure of his findings! - 08/02/21 09:29 AM

Originally Posted by James
Next thing we know, he'll be running for Congress. As a Trump follower, probably. Jim

how many ran (and won) on Obama's coat tails? I can think of quite a few.
Posted By: NonPCfed

Re: Mike must be pretty sure of his findings! - 08/02/21 12:14 PM

Next thing we know, he'll be running for Congress. As a Trump follower, probably.

Why run for Congress, doubtful anything useful can be done there. The U.S. Congress, both blue and red, are mostly corrupt and controlled by the special interests. It was very unfortunate that when presidents were term-limited that it wasn't also done for Congress. But, because a Constitutional amendment usually starts in Congress, that will never happen, especially now. No, the Legislative branch will most likely fall under its own corrupt weight but it probably won't be pretty for a lot of people...
Posted By: walleye101

Re: Mike must be pretty sure of his findings! - 08/02/21 01:38 PM

Originally Posted by white marlin
Next thing we know, he'll be running for Congress. As a Trump follower, probably. Jim

how many ran (and won) on Obama's coat tails? I can think of quite a few.

Coat tails? I heard about this lady one time that ran who's only qualification was that her husband had previously been president.
Posted By: Cragar

Re: Mike must be pretty sure of his findings! - 08/08/21 11:20 PM

Digging this thread up from the dead.....

Anyone heard any updates on this?
Air date is approaching soon.
Posted By: T-Rex

Re: Mike must be pretty sure of his findings! - 08/08/21 11:59 PM

Run for Congress????

Fat chance, I believe he is from Minnesota. Minnesotans do not elect Republicans.
Posted By: mnsota

Re: Mike must be pretty sure of his findings! - 08/09/21 01:20 AM

Minnesotans do not elect Republicans.

We do outside of that turd hole in east central Minnesota.
He may run for Gov.

Re: Mike must be pretty sure of his findings! - 08/09/21 01:30 AM

Where's the proof, Mike?

Jim
Posted By: mnsota

Re: Mike must be pretty sure of his findings! - 08/09/21 01:40 AM

August 8th today,.I believe. You're a bit ahead of yourself.
Posted By: Steven 49er

Re: Mike must be pretty sure of his findings! - 08/09/21 01:49 AM

Originally Posted by T-Rex
Run for Congress????

Fat chance, I believe he is from Minnesota. Minnesotans do not elect Republicans.

Out here in the hinterlands, it's pretty red.
Posted By: trapper les

Re: Mike must be pretty sure of his findings! - 08/09/21 02:00 AM

There's a lot of loser libs on this thread, hopeless types with no fight in 'em. It's a sad day when some of you folks even want to claim to be Americans, let alone Patriots. But then, ther farther south you go in Minnesota, the more liberal the mindset, even in the red areas. The indoctrination mindset is apparent to anyone from the far north.

Re: Mike must be pretty sure of his findings! - 08/09/21 02:10 AM

I bet the real eye opener will be how many times the CCP has hacked into the voting machines.

I've seen a sneak peak.

The real question is will the MSM report it or just ignore it.

Re: Mike must be pretty sure of his findings! - 08/09/21 02:13 AM

MSM wont air anyting that goes against the narrative.
Posted By: Marty

Re: Mike must be pretty sure of his findings! - 08/09/21 02:15 AM

nothing gonna come of any of this.....such a pity.

Re: Mike must be pretty sure of his findings! - 08/09/21 02:18 AM

Jim

He's a millionaire for more than one reason, one being that he's good with numbers. I believe it isnt in you to litsten to him much, But...I have, and Id say he's a genius, and can operate on a few levels. He's quick, and has his head about him. I dont think he's a business failure, nor is he done.

Re: Mike must be pretty sure of his findings! - 08/09/21 02:22 AM

Originally Posted by Marty
nothing gonna come of any of this.....such a pity.

Disagree, lol

Re: Mike must be pretty sure of his findings! - 08/09/21 02:40 AM

Somebody said that they think he is back on the crack pipe.
Posted By: loosegoose

Re: Mike must be pretty sure of his findings! - 08/09/21 02:42 AM

Surely he's smart enough to see what's wrong with his bet, right? I mean, I know he says some goofy stuff, but he was smart enough to start a successful business, surely he sees the flaw in his offer.
Posted By: Posco

Re: Mike must be pretty sure of his findings! - 08/09/21 03:44 AM

Where's the proof, Mike?

Jim

Suppressed thus far?
Posted By: Pawnee

Re: Mike must be pretty sure of his findings! - 08/09/21 03:47 AM

X2

Re: Mike must be pretty sure of his findings! - 08/09/21 10:26 AM

Originally Posted by Posco
Where's the proof, Mike?

Jim

Suppressed thus far?

Where does Fox News come in?

Jim

Re: Mike must be pretty sure of his findings! - 08/09/21 12:34 PM

Those who support Trump will always question the outcome of the 2020 election. Those who despise Trump are certain that the outcome was legitimate. What's unfortunate is that there most likely will never be an objective unbias investigation.
Posted By: hippie

Re: Mike must be pretty sure of his findings! - 08/09/21 06:29 PM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Mike must be pretty sure of his findings! - 08/09/21 06:46 PM

Originally Posted by walleye101
Those who support Trump will always question the outcome of the 2020 election. Those who despise Trump are certain that the outcome was legitimate. What's unfortunate is that there most likely will never be an objective unbias investigation.

Somewhere between 3% and 27% of democrats believe the election was stolen, depending on the poll and 29% to 34% of independents.

Keith

Re: Mike must be pretty sure of his findings! - 08/09/21 09:38 PM

Originally Posted by KeithC

Somewhere between 3% and 27% of democrats believe the election was stolen, depending on the poll and 29% to 34% of independents.

Keith

Makes sense because not all democrats or independents despise Trump like James does.
Posted By: Feedinggrounds

Re: Mike must be pretty sure of his findings! - 08/09/21 11:21 PM

Walleye101, James who?

Re: Mike must be pretty sure of his findings! - 08/09/21 11:41 PM

Almost none of the multitude of news articles written on what percentage of people believe the election was stolen give you the questions that were actually asked. With the huge percentage range of answers between polls, I am sure many of the questions asked were very leading to get the results the pollsters wanted.

Keith

Re: Mike must be pretty sure of his findings! - 08/10/21 12:12 AM

Originally Posted by Feedinggrounds
Walleye101, James who?

Good point.

Re: Mike must be pretty sure of his findings! - 08/10/21 12:15 AM

Thing is, fifty states certified their election results in accordance with their law. There is a presumption that the state officials doing the certifying did their duty.

To show fraud in these circumstances, you have to offer clear and convincing evidence. No one has ever done this for the 2020 election. Mike, where are you?

We've seen no clear and convincing evidence. Instead, all we have are the claims of fraud by the Great One--which are enough for mindless followers, maybe, but not for anyone using their head as God intended.

Jim
Posted By: keystone

Re: Mike must be pretty sure of his findings! - 08/10/21 12:23 AM

Thing is, fifty states certified their election results in accordance with their law. There is a presumption that the state officials doing the certifying did their duty.

To show fraud in these circumstances, you have to offer clear and convincing evidence. No one has ever done this for the 2020 election. Mike, where are you?

We've seen no clear and convincing evidence. Instead, all we have are the claims of fraud by the Great One--which are enough for mindless followers, maybe, but not for anyone using their head as God intended.

Jim

Where was the clear and convincing evidence in the Russia collusion investigation that went on for 4 years? You don’t have to answer that James, we already know the answer!
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: Mike must be pretty sure of his findings! - 08/10/21 12:27 AM

It got quiet all of a sudden..and will likely stay that way.

Re: Mike must be pretty sure of his findings! - 08/10/21 12:46 AM

Jim

There probably was a time that both state and Federal officials doing their duty fairly and objectively was a reasonable presumption. Anyone with their eyes open from the beginning of the Trump presidency, and throughout, should recognize that is no longer the case.
Posted By: eric space

Re: Mike must be pretty sure of his findings! - 08/10/21 12:50 AM

On Saturday we received a jury notice for my father-in-law in the mail. My wife called today to see if they needed a copy of his death certificate (he died in September 2019) to remove him from the juror lists (and voter rolls), only to be told she must have the wrong year of death as he voted in 2020!!! I guess if he died in September 2020 it would be OK if he voted in November 2020.. Wife said to the lady on the phone " he was my father and I am pretty sure when he died". Lady said "we'll remove him" and hung up.
My Own Note: probably first time he ever voted for a democrat!!! My father died in January 2021, will be interesting to see if he votes this year. I guess in New Jersey it is easier to vote if you are dead because as I stated on this forum, in another thread previously, neither my nor my wife's votes were counted in the 2020 election according to the NJ website.
Posted By: keystone

Re: Mike must be pretty sure of his findings! - 08/10/21 01:08 AM

Originally Posted by eric space
On Saturday we received a jury notice for my father-in-law in the mail. My wife called today to see if they needed a copy of his death certificate (he died in September 2019) to remove him from the juror lists (and voter rolls), only to be told she must have the wrong year of death as he voted in 2020!!! I guess if he died in September 2020 it would be OK if he voted in November 2020.. Wife said to the lady on the phone " he was my father and I am pretty sure when he died". Lady said "we'll remove him" and hung up.
My Own Note: probably first time he ever voted for a democrat!!! My father died in January 2021, will be interesting to see if he votes this year. I guess in New Jersey it is easier to vote if you are dead because as I stated on this forum, in another thread previously, neither my nor my wife's votes were counted in the 2020 election according to the NJ website.

That’s just a few votes, it’s no big deal!
Posted By: Rat Masterson

Re: Mike must be pretty sure of his findings! - 08/10/21 02:00 AM

It's amazing how they can make proof of the shot mandatory and can't come up with a voter ID. Oh, and one illegal vote is one to many.
Posted By: furstroker

Re: Mike must be pretty sure of his findings! - 08/10/21 03:02 AM

Originally Posted by Boco
Somebody said that they think he is back on the crack pipe.

The only way you could know that, is if James pm'ed you and
said he sold some of his to Mr. Lindell....but, we know James
aint never coming off his supply, so this is debunked. grin grin grin
Posted By: loosegoose

Re: Mike must be pretty sure of his findings! - 08/10/21 03:26 AM

Keith

Source for this claim?

Re: Mike must be pretty sure of his findings! - 08/10/21 03:44 AM

Originally Posted by loosegoose

Keith

Source for this claim?

I read a whole lots of different sources. Spend 3 seconds of your time and search the terms "poll on percentage of Americans who think the election was stolen" without the quotation marks. You will get more results than you can read. Similar searches will lead to even more results. A huge number of newspapers, online news sources, local news networks and major news networks have done polls on this. The polls have been conducted since the election and more continue to be conducted. Some sources have conducted multiple polls from November to now.

Keith

Re: Mike must be pretty sure of his findings! - 08/10/21 04:14 AM

Internut sources are all hogwash.Written by anyone with absolutely no credentials or fake credentials.
Its laughable how people believe all the bs on the internut,lol.

Re: Mike must be pretty sure of his findings! - 08/10/21 04:24 AM

Internut sources are all hogwash.Written by anyone with absolutely no credentials or fake credentials.
Its laughable how people believe all the bs on the internut,lol.

There are very reputable internet sources, including all of the world's great learning institutions. You do still have to consider the veracity of the source. For instance if the source claims there were no Canadian anthem kneelers, Canadian riots and other like nonsense, when there is reams of written, photographic and video evidence, readily available that there was, you know that source is not trustworthy and reliable.

Keith

Re: Mike must be pretty sure of his findings! - 08/10/21 04:28 AM

You need to get out of your mammas basement and get out and see stuff for yourself instead of lapping up all the phony baloney.
Posted By: Kansas Cat

Re: Mike must be pretty sure of his findings! - 08/10/21 04:37 AM

IMO, that post is over the line.

Re: Mike must be pretty sure of his findings! - 08/10/21 04:41 AM

You need to get out of your mammas basement and get out and see stuff for yourself instead of lapping up all the phony baloney.

I gave irrefutable proof that you were wrong today, multiple times and have done so multiple times in the past. There is lots of things wrong with the US and Canada. There is no need for you to constantly pass fiction as fact and you should feel ashamed to do so.

Keith
Posted By: Marty

Re: Mike must be pretty sure of his findings! - 08/10/21 05:41 AM

nothing shames boco....
Posted By: Feedinggrounds

Re: Mike must be pretty sure of his findings! - 08/10/21 08:44 AM

Jim

Did James just invoke "God"? So is the non believer now crediting "God", someone he don't believe in, as being responsible for his "Smartness" Lol Lol!!! That explains it all right there....
Posted By: Oh Snap

Re: Mike must be pretty sure of his findings! - 08/10/21 04:10 PM

Watching?
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Mike must be pretty sure of his findings! - 08/10/21 04:26 PM

Originally Posted by Oh Snap
Watching?

Link?
Must be something good Mike has, Cuomo waited until the start of the event to resign.

Re: Mike must be pretty sure of his findings! - 08/10/21 04:29 PM

One American News… OR…...FRANKSPEECH.Com
Posted By: wr otis

Re: Mike must be pretty sure of his findings! - 08/10/21 06:29 PM

Dominion files suit against OAN and Newsmax, today. Wonder why today. Maybe news is getting over the target.

Re: Mike must be pretty sure of his findings! - 08/10/21 08:11 PM

Dominion files suit against OAN and Newsmax, today. Wonder why today. Maybe news is getting over the target.

KA-BOOM!

Re: Mike must be pretty sure of his findings! - 08/10/21 08:14 PM

Originally Posted by wr otis

There's a very good chance that a part of that suit is seeking an immediate Cease and Desist Court Order to silence OAN and Newsmax.

Keith

Re: Mike must be pretty sure of his findings! - 08/10/21 08:15 PM

I think there are 2 Bocos. One who is an actual and quite knowledgeable trapper. The other is an actor who spits out cliches on a nearly daily basis, although I have to admit, the above one is pretty dam good grin Or maybe just a major split personality...
Posted By: Castormound

Re: Mike must be pretty sure of his findings! - 08/10/21 08:22 PM

Originally Posted by ky_coyote_hunter

Sums up my feeling exactly

Re: Mike must be pretty sure of his findings! - 08/10/21 08:39 PM

Evidence being presented and you can be the judge!

Re: Mike must be pretty sure of his findings! - 08/10/21 10:01 PM

Originally Posted by Oh Snap
Evidence being presented and you can be the judge!

I think we'll need the jury and hopefully the executioner.

Keith

Re: Mike must be pretty sure of his findings! - 08/11/21 08:32 PM

Well there is absolute proof provided through public record that Dominion altered the software just after the election which deleted the votes and a forensic audit will not be able to be performed or more difficult.

So while our brave military were away in foreign lands fighting to secure the rights of their citizens for a free and fare election we have been invaded by enemies within working to turn a country to Communism......Not my words just agreed with one of the witnesses!

SAD!
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Mike must be pretty sure of his findings! - 08/11/21 08:37 PM

We know who’s responsible, get the rope.
Posted By: hippie

Re: Mike must be pretty sure of his findings! - 08/11/21 08:52 PM

Just Google Justice Thomas decent on the SCOTUS ruling to NOT hear Pennsylvania's case and read it.

No idiot will tell me it didn't happen as its common knowledge.
Posted By: stinkypete

Re: Mike must be pretty sure of his findings! - 08/11/21 09:38 PM

If this administration is not commies. I ask you this? Why on earth When we have reached oil independence under the past administration. Would current administration reach out to OPEC yesterday. And ask OPEC to ramp up oil production???? Simple. To cripple our American oil producers.

Re: Mike must be pretty sure of his findings! - 08/11/21 10:52 PM

Are they commies or just traitors...?
Posted By: Iowagian

Re: Mike must be pretty sure of his findings! - 08/12/21 12:43 AM

So you agree CNN can't prove him wrong? Or any other media outlet?
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Mike must be pretty sure of his findings! - 08/12/21 12:44 AM

Originally Posted by NonPCfed
Are they commies or just traitors...?

Both
Posted By: Iowagian

Re: Mike must be pretty sure of his findings! - 08/12/21 12:45 AM

Jim

All you need to do Jimmy is prove his packet captures are not valid. Get ahold of CNN and tell them you need a media credential! Hurry! You can do it
Posted By: Sprung & Rusty

Re: Mike must be pretty sure of his findings! - 08/12/21 12:57 AM

Originally Posted by Iowagian

So you agree CNN can't prove him wrong? Or any other media outlet?

CNN is fake biased b.s. network.
Posted By: Quartermastersir

Re: Mike must be pretty sure of his findings! - 08/12/21 02:04 AM

Jim

Yep very true excellent point.
But if I remember correctly, they couldn't and didn't convict Al Capone on criminal charges. there was no clear and convincing evidence..

So are ya sayin old Al wasn't a "gansta"?
Posted By: 52Carl

Re: Mike must be pretty sure of his findings! - 08/12/21 02:14 AM

Originally Posted by Marty
nothing shames boco....

That is why he is, and always will be legendary.
Same goes for Coonmans creative punctuation, grammar, and spelling skills. Iconic.
Posted By: adam m

Re: Mike must be pretty sure of his findings! - 08/13/21 04:37 AM

Here's the opening video of the conference. Well worth the time to watch.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Mike must be pretty sure of his findings! - 08/13/21 04:41 AM

Originally Posted by ky_coyote_hunter

grin

Re: Mike must be pretty sure of his findings! - 08/13/21 05:23 AM

Adam m. , very good video. I agree , well worth the time to watch.
Thank You for posting.

Post more vids if you could , please.
Posted By: adam m

Re: Mike must be pretty sure of his findings! - 08/13/21 01:47 PM

Originally Posted by Cragar
Adam m. , very good video. I agree , well worth the time to watch.
Thank You for posting.

Post more vids if you could , please.

You're welcome.
I'll post them as I find them.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums