Home

Eating their own.

Posted By: Boco

Eating their own. - 08/03/21 03:38 PM

That Cuomo dude from NY looks to be a real pervert.
Looks like he will be "bunking with bubba" soon.
Posted By: Posco

Re: Eating their own. - 08/03/21 03:41 PM

Sanctimonious schmuck.
Posted By: Turtledale

Re: Eating their own. - 08/03/21 03:58 PM

Killed our elderly and groped our daughters. Probably won't resign the power hungry tyrant.
Let's see if his Dem. buddies still defend him
Posted By: warrior

Re: Eating their own. - 08/03/21 04:00 PM

The real drama is not what he has done as we all know all democrats are evil scum but the machinations within that lead them to assasinate each other.
Posted By: charles

Re: Eating their own. - 08/03/21 04:01 PM

Which office is more powerful, Mayor of NYC or Gov of NY?
Posted By: Squash

Re: Eating their own. - 08/03/21 04:02 PM

As I stated in another thread, I’d put my money on King Cuomo , hero of the Covid 19 pandemic, winner of emmys and other left wing accolades, surviving this and being re-elected by the fools in NYC. He has little support in upstate NY, but that doesn’t matter.
Posted By: EdP

Re: Eating their own. - 08/03/21 04:04 PM

No charges to be filed despite overwhelming evidence of violation of state and federal statutes. Must have been a deal made to have Cuomo talk to investigators, or maybe he is just another untouchable Dem.

Could be civil suits though.
Posted By: Cragar

Re: Eating their own. - 08/03/21 04:06 PM

Originally Posted by Squash
As I stated in another thread, I’d put my money on King Cuomo , hero of the Covid 19 pandemic, winner of emmys and other left wing accolades, surviving this and being re-elected by the fools in NYC. He has little support in upstate NY, but that doesn’t matter.

X2
Posted By: Squash

Re: Eating their own. - 08/03/21 04:07 PM

Also the best part of this is, NY taxpayers will be paying for his attorneys.
Posted By: Buck (Zandra)

Re: Eating their own. - 08/03/21 04:53 PM

I agree.The first time around,after all the testimony and allegations,I remember seeing where his approval rating was still 60+%.There was speculation then he'd never survive politically but he's still there.
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: Eating their own. - 08/03/21 04:57 PM

Bill Clinton survived the same thing as President so I can't imagine Cuomo being punished. No more than the Catholic priest perverts as a matter of fact.

Re: Eating their own. - 08/03/21 08:07 PM

Originally Posted by charles
Which office is more powerful, Mayor of NYC or Gov of NY?

Definitely the Gov.
Posted By: martentrapper

Re: Eating their own. - 08/03/21 08:29 PM

Originally Posted by Gary Benson
Bill Clinton survived the same thing as President so I can't imagine Cuomo being punished. No more than the Catholic priest perverts as a matter of fact.

Clinton actually got a happy ending from her! Cuomo is just accused of wrongful touching. He'll skate!
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: Eating their own. - 08/03/21 08:38 PM

Laws are for enemies and suckers in NY he will blame others or a abusive childhood at the hands of Father Nelson and the left will embrace him with open arms.
Posted By: adam m

Re: Eating their own. - 08/03/21 08:42 PM

Originally Posted by Turtledale
Killed our elderly and groped our daughters. Probably won't resign the power hungry tyrant.
Let's see if his Dem. buddies still defend him

Of course they will. Just look how little attention Bidens legitimate cases got. No me too movement no calling for impeachment or resignation.

If they don't defend him it's just for show to increase their numbers.
Posted By: Marty

Re: Eating their own. - 08/03/21 08:44 PM

Yawn....
Posted By: maintenanceguy

Re: Eating their own. - 08/03/21 08:46 PM

NYC voters will still vote for him. He just has to run. Their choice will be him or some republican. NYC loves their evil lifestyles. They'll never elect a conservative no matter how bad the liberal is. NYC has enough votes that they'll choose the governor. The rest of the state doesn't get a say.
Posted By: jbyrd63

Re: Eating their own. - 08/03/21 09:24 PM

Yankees

Re: Eating their own. - 08/03/21 09:32 PM

Originally Posted by jbyrd63
Yankees

We can send him your way Johnny Reb
Posted By: run

Re: Eating their own. - 08/03/21 09:37 PM

LOL.
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: Eating their own. - 08/03/21 09:37 PM

NOOOOOOO
Posted By: maintenanceguy

Re: Eating their own. - 08/03/21 10:04 PM

Originally Posted by jbyrd63
Yankees

And...all of us yankees are fleeing our states because they've gotten unlivable. We're all going to be your neighbors and we'll bring our big city ways with us.

It's happening here. I'm in NJ but I live in farm country, woods,and salt marshes. I grew up knowing everybody within a few miles of our farm and it felt more like rural Appalachia than NJ. That's changing. Everybody from the cities has moved to the suburbs and pushed everybody from the suburbs to the country. And they now show up to the town council meetings demanding street lights, trash pickup, a local PD, and other stuff. We never had that stuff and don't need it. So far, it's still long-term locals on the council and they're not changing anything but soon, the new transplants will run for mayor and start changing their new home to be just like the old one they ran away from.
Posted By: Bigbrownie

Re: Eating their own. - 08/03/21 10:36 PM

Originally Posted by Cragar

X2

X3
© 2024 Trapperman Forums