Home

Capital police suicides

Posted By: Bigfoot

Capital police suicides - 08/03/21 11:25 PM

They just found the third Capital police officer involved in the jan.6 riot dead from suicide since the riot . SMELLS LIKE A FISH MARKET DUMPSTER
.https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_breakingnews/police-officer-who-responded-to-jan-6-capitol-breach-dies-by-suicide_3930079.html
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: Capital police suicides - 08/03/21 11:29 PM

The Clinton plan?
Posted By: NonPCfed

Re: Capital police suicides - 08/03/21 11:34 PM

All by hanging or close to the head shot...?
Posted By: Yes sir

Re: Capital police suicides - 08/03/21 11:37 PM

Just like the Mexican cartel. U get paid with gold or lead. Ur choice depending on whether you want to cooperate or not.
Posted By: warrior

Re: Capital police suicides - 08/03/21 11:42 PM

Originally Posted by Yes sir
Just like the Mexican cartel. U get paid with gold or lead. Ur choice depending on whether you want to cooperate or not.

Yup
Posted By: mudtracker

Re: Capital police suicides - 08/03/21 11:45 PM

Dead men tell no tales kind of situation
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Capital police suicides - 08/03/21 11:52 PM

There are 4 suicides now, not just three, of officers who worked the riot on January 6th.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/02/poli...uicide-january-6-capitol-riot/index.html

Keith
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: Capital police suicides - 08/03/21 11:54 PM

Thats what ya get if ya don't learn the text for the court hearing.

Re: Capital police suicides - 08/04/21 12:01 AM

There is no way these cops can be this fragile can they? Other than one unarmed women shot their wasn't any other violence, especially against the police was their? This is getting ridiculously suspicious
Posted By: Owen156

Re: Capital police suicides - 08/04/21 12:02 AM

Loose lips sink ships. Probably afraid they would spill the beans on the shooting of Ashley Babbit.

Re: Capital police suicides - 08/04/21 12:03 AM

I'm understanding now why those cops that testified were crying. It was fear but not from what they experienced at the protest
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Capital police suicides - 08/04/21 12:16 AM

The articles state that 600 people have been arrested for the 1/6 protest, where are they keeping these folks?
Posted By: Mike in A-town

Re: Capital police suicides - 08/04/21 12:24 AM

Are these the same guys who testified in the hearing?

Mike
Posted By: Pawnee

Re: Capital police suicides - 08/04/21 12:28 AM

Originally Posted by HobbieTrapper
The articles state that 600 people have been arrested for the 1/6 protest, where are they keeping these folks?

A lot of them in solitary confinement. It’s not right by any standards left or right

Re: Capital police suicides - 08/04/21 12:29 AM

Stalin would be proud.

Re: Capital police suicides - 08/04/21 12:33 AM

Originally Posted by Pawnee

A lot of them in solitary confinement. It’s not right by any standards left or right

Our government may have just been taken over by force by the left and we don't realize it yet. Ask yourself who's next for solitary confinement?
Posted By: mnsota

Re: Capital police suicides - 08/04/21 12:35 AM

Many have been released with a date to appear,unlike the thousands of china virus positive illegals being bused and flown around our country.

Re: Capital police suicides - 08/04/21 12:36 AM

Our government may have just been taken over by force by the left and we don't realize it yet. Ask yourself who's next for solitary confinement?

Interesting.
Posted By: NebrCatMan

Re: Capital police suicides - 08/04/21 12:53 AM

I KNEW IT. That stench here in Nebraska with an east wind blowing did come from the DC swamp. When will America finally wake up? Something going on and it is so obvious a blind person can see it. But liberals can't !
Posted By: James

Re: Capital police suicides - 08/04/21 01:02 AM

Please tell us which ones are in solitary confinement.

My understanding is that most of them are out on bail.

Jim
Posted By: Diggerman

Re: Capital police suicides - 08/04/21 01:07 AM

Please tell us which ones are out on bail.
Posted By: Pawnee

Re: Capital police suicides - 08/04/21 01:15 AM

James the problem is like usual, guys like me (rednecks) are more informed than those on the left. From the fake Russian dossier that Hillary paid for that was used to slam Trump for 4 years ( the whole collusion bit) to this. Jake Angeli is the first one off the top of my head. I have heard his lawyer advocating for him snd others many times in the last few weeks.
Posted By: Swamp Wolf

Re: Capital police suicides - 08/04/21 01:25 AM

Why not all of them out on bail?

Murderers are let out on bail.

Very suspicious that the shooter of Ashli Babbit has not been publicly identified. Some have said it was Capitol police officer Mike Byrd. If it was him...then why not release the info and details?

Could the shooter have been an elected official or one of their staffers?

Re: Capital police suicides - 08/04/21 01:34 AM

Some of the primary instigators arrested were liberal plants, including a black lives member, John Sullivan, who led the attack and tried to get people to burn the building.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-55626148

It will be interesting to see how their other leftist treat them.

Keith
Posted By: Bigfoot

Re: Capital police suicides - 08/04/21 01:38 AM

Names please James give us a link were it tells us whos out on bail .

Re: Capital police suicides - 08/04/21 01:44 AM

Originally Posted by Bigfoot

X3
Posted By: LLtrapper

Re: Capital police suicides - 08/04/21 01:45 AM

X3

I am interested as well James. LLL

Re: Capital police suicides - 08/04/21 01:45 AM

X3

Surely if u ask for them you can provide them also....??
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Capital police suicides - 08/04/21 01:52 AM

James prefers to ask the questions, not answer them.
Posted By: Blaine County

Re: Capital police suicides - 08/04/21 01:53 AM

I remember when my party mourned a downed police officer. Now the Republican high jackers use it to fuel stupid conspiracy theories.

Re: Capital police suicides - 08/04/21 02:01 AM

Your party refused to protect the police from the left so the good ones are gone or going and the rest belong to the left. You have no one to blame but yourself.

Re: Capital police suicides - 08/04/21 02:09 AM

I
Originally Posted by Mark June

I asked first. Answer my question, and I'll take a stab at theirs.

Jim
Posted By: martentrapper

Re: Capital police suicides - 08/04/21 02:23 AM

I can't provide any links but a few are in solitary. They are considered the instigators. Most others are on bail. Big story about the first guy to plead guilty. Your let off easier if you plead guilty and express apologies for what you did by asserting your constitutional right!
Posted By: Swamp Wolf

Re: Capital police suicides - 08/04/21 02:25 AM

Originally Posted by Blaine County
I remember when my party mourned a downed police officer. Now the Republican high jackers use it to fuel stupid conspiracy theories.

Im not a conspiracy theorist...but can you explain the Ashli Babbit incident? Why no public info release?
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: Capital police suicides - 08/04/21 02:35 AM

The one that died from health issues but the press played up as/ miss lead the public to believe killed by the peaceful protesters that one?
Posted By: Boco

Re: Capital police suicides - 08/04/21 02:41 AM

Originally Posted by Swamp Wolf

Im not a conspiracy theorist...but can you explain the Ashli Babbit incident? Why no public info release?

Ashley Babbit should be a martyr for the movement.Where is the outrage?
Doesnt seem to have played out that way at all.
Usually a martyr for a cause will galvanize support and lend fuel to the movement.
Doesnt seem to be anything there.

Re: Capital police suicides - 08/04/21 02:49 AM

Wrong, Boco. Don't forget all the hot air that's there.

Jim
Posted By: LAtrapper

Re: Capital police suicides - 08/04/21 03:14 AM

599 people have been charged. This searchable table shows them all so far.

https://www.insider.com/all-the-us-capitol-pro-trump-riot-arrests-charges-names-2021-1
Posted By: bearcat2

Re: Capital police suicides - 08/04/21 03:23 AM

Originally Posted by Owen156
Loose lips sink ships. Probably afraid they would spill the beans on the shooting of Ashley Babbit.

What's there to tell? It was all over the internet on video, everything except the face of the shooter. Very plain, planned and smoothly carried out killing by a composed and efficient shooter. Just like you putting down an animal in a trap, watch the video. He stepped out, gun up and aimed, moved to clear the backdrop so he wasn't shooting through her at any of the cops behind her, and when he had a clear line of fire with no danger to anyone else he calmly shot her at basically point blank range and stepped back out of the way. Very efficient and careful, if I was in a chaotic situation I would want that guy on my side, I wouldn't have to worry about him shooting me by mistake.

If it wasn't ordered, he either planned it on his own or is a very quick coldblooded thinker, there was nothing ad hoc or panicked about it.

Re: Capital police suicides - 08/04/21 03:23 AM

Originally Posted by James
I

Jim

I believe he did provide u a name up above. Take your stab but the fact you wanted a name to back his statement but u make a similar claim without providing a name is kind of telling of you.
Posted By: Marty

Re: Capital police suicides - 08/04/21 04:09 AM

the cops that day were under the influence of alien mind control tech run by pelosi..
Posted By: FairbanksLS

Re: Capital police suicides - 08/04/21 04:18 AM

Originally Posted by James
I

Jim

John Doe. Your turn.
Posted By: Yukon John

Re: Capital police suicides - 08/04/21 04:46 AM

Please tell us which ones are in solitary confinement.

My understanding is that most of them are out on bail.

Jim
[/quote]
It is MY "understanding " that chubbacca man, and at least 4 others were incarcerated for crimes on 1/6/21 were apprehended, and jailed for the involvement of crimes against the Gov't. Are these "dispatriots" worthy of long-term imprisonment?

Re: Capital police suicides - 08/04/21 05:28 AM

Here's a link to all 599 people charged in the riots, the charges and what basic evidence they have against them if known.

https://www.insider.com/all-the-us-capitol-pro-trump-riot-arrests-charges-names-2021-1

Keith

Re: Capital police suicides - 08/04/21 10:15 AM

Originally Posted by Swamp Wolf

Originally Posted by Boco
Ashley Babbit should be a martyr for the movement.Where is the outrage?
Doesnt seem to have played out that way at all.
Usually a martyr for a cause will galvanize support and lend fuel to the movement.
Doesnt seem to be anything there.

At least none you can see currently.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums