Home

Prayers needed!!!

Posted By: jbyrd63

Prayers needed!!! - 08/05/21 12:04 AM

Life long friend and hunting buddy is battling for his life in ICU He has COVID He is coughing up blood and clots are forming faster than the medical staff can treat them He is a police capt in London Ky. He was one that didn’t believe in the vaccine. But the last thing he texted to me before going on a ventilator is “ if you know anyone that won’t take the shot they need to ! Now back ground He is a health junkie 48 years old stays fit I’m posting his pic to show you it doesn’t just harm fat old people
[Linked Image]
Posted By: robert.d12

Re: Prayers needed!!! - 08/05/21 12:09 AM

Prayers sent
Posted By: adam m

Re: Prayers needed!!! - 08/05/21 12:11 AM

Praying
Posted By: rex123

Re: Prayers needed!!! - 08/05/21 12:11 AM

God be with him and his family
Posted By: marathonman

Re: Prayers needed!!! - 08/05/21 12:14 AM

wow God be with him
Posted By: Mac

Re: Prayers needed!!! - 08/05/21 12:16 AM

Prayers sent
Mac
Posted By: charles

Re: Prayers needed!!! - 08/05/21 12:16 AM

I will pray for him as your friend.
Posted By: mississippiposse

Re: Prayers needed!!! - 08/05/21 12:20 AM

Prayers sent
Posted By: ILcooner

Re: Prayers needed!!! - 08/05/21 12:26 AM

Prayers sent....

Re: Prayers needed!!! - 08/05/21 12:41 AM

Have five in-laws with Covid this week. Two grandads, a son, and two young grandkids.

Grandma has a splitting headache and a 100° temp. Probably positive as well.
Posted By: chas3457

Re: Prayers needed!!! - 08/05/21 12:52 AM

Prayers sent.

Charlie
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Prayers needed!!! - 08/05/21 12:53 AM

You got it.
Posted By: Garryowen

Re: Prayers needed!!! - 08/05/21 12:59 AM

Prayers sent

Garryowen
Posted By: TurkeyTime

Re: Prayers needed!!! - 08/05/21 01:04 AM

Prayed
Posted By: Randy Shuff

Re: Prayers needed!!! - 08/05/21 01:07 AM

Praying
Posted By: Don Adams

Re: Prayers needed!!! - 08/05/21 01:24 AM

Prayers sent up!
Posted By: Donnie H

Re: Prayers needed!!! - 08/05/21 01:32 AM

Prayers from Va...
Posted By: Bison88

Re: Prayers needed!!! - 08/05/21 01:47 AM

SD is praying
Posted By: Sprung & Rusty

Re: Prayers needed!!! - 08/05/21 01:51 AM

Prayers sent.
Posted By: nt2

Re: Prayers needed!!! - 08/05/21 01:54 AM

Prayers from Kansas.

Re: Prayers needed!!! - 08/05/21 01:57 AM

Prayers jbyrd63.
Posted By: Boco

Re: Prayers needed!!! - 08/05/21 01:59 AM

God Bless.
Posted By: Wolfdog91

Re: Prayers needed!!! - 08/05/21 02:00 AM

Sent
Posted By: bwtrapper

Re: Prayers needed!!! - 08/05/21 02:09 AM

Prayers on the way.
Posted By: Computer Hater

Re: Prayers needed!!! - 08/05/21 02:47 AM

Prayers sent
Posted By: Gene Dziza

Re: Prayers needed!!! - 08/05/21 02:52 AM

So sorry. I hope your friend pulls through. Thanks for posting it and reminding us it hits healthy people too.
Posted By: yotetrapper30

Re: Prayers needed!!! - 08/05/21 03:01 AM

Last week there was hardly nothing down here, and then in the past week we've started getting hammered. The lady I was working for, who is pregnant, got diagnosed yesterday and went into the ER tonight. She could probably use prayers as well.

Re: Prayers needed!!! - 08/05/21 03:15 AM

Prayers for the lady you mentioned yote
Thanks guys
Just quick update. He is 3 days in on the COVID cocktail. Vitals are stable but Dr is saying still rough road ahead if nothing bad happens.
Posted By: beaverpeeler

Re: Prayers needed!!! - 08/05/21 03:21 AM

Hoping for the best outcome for him and his family. I hope many ears are reached with his now positive vaccine message.
Posted By: DavidInMT

Re: Prayers needed!!! - 08/05/21 04:23 AM

Prayers for those mentioned above.
Posted By: Broomchaser

Re: Prayers needed!!! - 08/05/21 08:52 AM

Prayers sent.
Posted By: Tommie

Re: Prayers needed!!! - 08/05/21 09:27 AM

Prayers sent
Posted By: Trapper Dahlgren

Re: Prayers needed!!! - 08/05/21 09:47 AM

prayers sent

Re: Prayers needed!!! - 08/05/21 10:28 AM

Originally Posted by yotetrapper30
Last week there was hardly nothing down here, and then in the past week we've started getting hammered. The lady I was working for, who is pregnant, got diagnosed yesterday and went into the ER tonight. She could probably use prayers as well.

Been going on here heavy for about three weeks now. If you get it try and find a doctor who will treat it aggressively from the get go using all tools even hydroxicloroiqine/ivormec (sp). Sometimes it's hard to find these doctors because of politics but they are out there. Seems aggressive treatment early on is the key. Don't use a doctor who just sends you home with zinc,D3, and other vitamins for treatment, or you may end up like my brother who's on a vent in the hospital.

Re: Prayers needed!!! - 08/05/21 11:00 AM

Our large hospital here in San Antonio expanded once again to a dedicated Covid floor. 15 more patients admitted yesterday. Middle age especially in our Progressive Care and Intensive Care units. Mostly Hispanic middle class folks I notice but since we're 2/3rd's Hispanics in SA, that makes sense. Our PPE gear is out once again full force unfortunately.

The PICU is full of RSV youngins' and our ICU and Covid unit are filling with Covid adults. Respiratory illness is rampant this summer!

Prayers are continuous,

Blessings,
Mark
Posted By: Kev56

Re: Prayers needed!!! - 08/05/21 11:02 AM

Prayers from NY
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Prayers needed!!! - 08/05/21 11:04 AM

Originally Posted by J Staton
Originally Posted by yotetrapper30

Been going on here heavy for about three weeks now. If you get it try and find a doctor who will treat it aggressively from the get go using all tools even hydroxicloroiqine/ivormec (sp). Sometimes it's hard to find these doctors because of politics but they are out there. Seems aggressive treatment early on is the key. Don't use a doctor who just sends you home with zinc,D3, and other vitamins for treatment, or you may end up like my brother who's on a vent in the hospital.

Or like Sharron and Pattrice said, buy a $5 tube of Ivamec horse paste and have it on hand.
Posted By: Northof50

Re: Prayers needed!!! - 08/05/21 11:18 AM

Originally Posted by jbyrd63
Prayers for the lady you mentioned yote
Thanks guys
Just quick update. He is 3 days in on the COVID cocktail. Vitals are stable but Dr is saying still rough road ahead if nothing bad happens.

Wish him the best of luck in pulling through and a speedy recovery. Keep your spirits up as well.
It's tough finding Good Hunting partners, cause every time you will be out you will just say.."if only"
Posted By: NonPCfed

Re: Prayers needed!!! - 08/05/21 11:59 AM

And this has been one of the most sad aspects of this whole pandemic. Treatment from the main stream medical community typically ranged from little to nothing after a positive test to super aggressive intervention--"we have to get them on a vent"--, even though in 2020 the general rate off ever getting off of a ventilator from covid was 30% or less, many people died on a vet long after they had any active virus in their systems. How many lives could have been saved if there had been a truly an open view of treating this illness by throwing the kitchen sink of anything and everything at it, especially cheap generics that have been around a long time and are generally safe. But no, the "elites" had only one way to treat it, and most of the medical professionals, with a majority basically owned by their health care systems they work for, only followed what the elites said. Sad, very sad, and I think un-American in the way we have usually fought big issues.

Re: Prayers needed!!! - 08/05/21 12:03 PM

Yes Since my back injury Randy has put up EVERY tree stand loaded Every deer! He and his wife both were on the trip I killed the 191 and the 178 eight point . So yes tons of memories. frown
Posted By: Ron Marsh

Re: Prayers needed!!! - 08/05/21 12:13 PM

Sent with prayers.
Posted By: John-Chagnon

Re: Prayers needed!!! - 08/05/21 12:17 PM

Prayers Sent
Posted By: TreedaBlackdog

Re: Prayers needed!!! - 08/05/21 02:15 PM

Lord God, I gather with these fellow believers and bring these sick to You. Lord you know their situation better than anyone of us. God I pray for healing in these lives and know that You have already paid the price for the sick to be healed. Lord, I stand on Your Word and know that by Your stripes we are healed in the name of Jesus. God, I pray for the medical staff who treat these folks and for the families left at homes who cannot visit those afflicted. Lord, above all, let us draw closer to You in these times and know that You alone are in control and have given us all an opportunity to live forever with You through the blood of Your Son, Jesus Christ. God, I pray for the lost to be saved and be born again in Your name. Thank You Jesus.
Posted By: NoraSue

Re: Prayers needed!!! - 08/05/21 02:26 PM

Prayers sent
Posted By: bobsheedy

Re: Prayers needed!!! - 08/05/21 02:52 PM

Prayers sent.
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: Prayers needed!!! - 08/05/21 02:54 PM

Prayer sent.
Posted By: ILcooner

Re: Prayers needed!!! - 08/09/21 12:53 PM

any updates??
Posted By: NE Wildlife

Re: Prayers needed!!! - 09/11/21 11:29 PM

How is this fella doing now?
Posted By: swampmaster

Re: Prayers needed!!! - 09/11/21 11:40 PM

prayers sent

Re: Prayers needed!!! - 09/11/21 11:44 PM

Prayer sent for him and the other 25% that we should also pray for. God save him/them.
Posted By: Buck (Zandra)

Re: Prayers needed!!! - 09/11/21 11:45 PM

Prayers from here
Posted By: Oh Snap

Re: Prayers needed!!! - 09/12/21 12:05 AM

If the government would have given hospitals grants ( money) to deal with the crud and provided an actual crud count instead of using every death to reimburse the hospitals and used treatment that was available in December of 2020 the crud outcome would have been very different!!!

Re: Prayers needed!!! - 09/12/21 12:25 AM

He is home But remains on O2. Struggling to move about the house But I talked to him Thursday and getting stronger each day. Next goal is getting off oxygen!
Posted By: Oh Snap

Re: Prayers needed!!! - 09/12/21 12:28 AM

Aggressive treatment works and has for months!
Posted By: Hunter 1

Re: Prayers needed!!! - 09/12/21 04:01 PM

Hope all goes well, prayers sent from Canada.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums