Home

Canada Border opening

Posted By: Law Dog

Canada Border opening - 08/08/21 04:43 PM

Found out today USCitizens can go North but Canadian citizens cannot come to the US now. Will this never end? LOL
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Canada Border opening - 08/08/21 04:44 PM

What sense does that make?
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Canada Border opening - 08/08/21 04:59 PM

Originally Posted by trapdog1

Canadians need American tourist dollars to live. Americans don't need Canadian tourist dollars.

Keith
Posted By: GREENCOUNTYPETE

Re: Canada Border opening - 08/08/21 05:03 PM

my wife is just hoping the backlog of mill work their company has sitting on other side of the boarder can cross.

people have been waiting months for product from their plant in Canada

resin is in shortage

lumber mills are sitting on lumber

makes for a lot of people complaining on backlogged mill-work orders
Posted By: K52

Re: Canada Border opening - 08/08/21 05:03 PM

Originally Posted by Law Dog
Found out today USCitizens can go North but Canadian citizens cannot come to the US now. Will this never end? LOL

IF you can prove your vaccinated. Also random testing at the border by Canadian Customs. Don't think your just going to drive up to the border and get across like before.
Posted By: DWC

Re: Canada Border opening - 08/08/21 05:18 PM

Glad we have our borders locked down from the scary Canadians.
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: Canada Border opening - 08/08/21 05:25 PM

Originally Posted by KeithC

Canadians need American tourist dollars to live. Americans don't need Canadian tourist dollars.

Keith

Exactly. Canada couldn't survive on their own. laugh
Posted By: Boco

Re: Canada Border opening - 08/08/21 05:29 PM

Keith

Clown.
Almost everything we got you want or need.

Re: Canada Border opening - 08/08/21 05:30 PM

More people, on the known terrorist list, try to enter from the Canadian border than the Mexican border because Canada lets them fly into Canada easily.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/01/11/congress-canada-mexico-border-security-terrorism-1071243

Keith

Re: Canada Border opening - 08/08/21 05:31 PM

Keith

Originally Posted by Boco
Clown.

Prove me wrong. Canada isn't a bad country, just a sparsely populated, insignificant one. Canada can't even defend itself with nuclear weapons or from nuclear weapons. It's population is tiny and mostly huddled against the US, like it's trying to stay warm, for the money it makes off of America.

Keith
Posted By: Boco

Re: Canada Border opening - 08/08/21 05:33 PM

More people, on the known terrorist list, try to enter from the Canadian border than the Mexican border because Canada lets them fly into Canada easily.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/01/11/congress-canada-mexico-border-security-terrorism-1071243

Keith

Bull scrap.
You let in your own terrorists directly not from here.
Nobody flew planes into the CN Tower.

You follow OUR rules if you want to come here.
Your fake freedom stuff dont fly here.

You wanna come here get vaccinated-No disease infested foreigners allowed.

Re: Canada Border opening - 08/08/21 05:37 PM

Keith

Bull scrap.
You let in your own terrorists directly not from here.
Nobody flew planes into the CN Tower.

You follow OUR rules if you want to come here.
Your fake freedom stuff dont fly here.

Read the article. The data is in it. Just because you don't believe something that's true, doesn't make it false. Prove me wrong.

Keith
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Canada Border opening - 08/08/21 05:47 PM

Originally Posted by DWC
Glad we have our borders locked down from the scary Canadians.

grin
Posted By: DWC

Re: Canada Border opening - 08/08/21 05:52 PM

The problem is that was in 2019. God only knows who/what has been coming the last several months from the south.
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Canada Border opening - 08/08/21 05:59 PM

Disin' on Canada make Boco mad.

Re: Canada Border opening - 08/08/21 06:03 PM

Originally Posted by DWC
The problem is that was in 2019. God only knows who/what has been coming the last several months from the south.

Sadly, the Canadian border is even more porous than the Mexican border. Canada also has a great many more flights to it from the terrorist countries than Mexico does, since the fastest growing segment of their population, which is rapidly displacing the traditional British and French colonists, is from those terrorist countries.

"A return to normal immigration patterns with these higher targets would mean that in 2021 Canada could expect:

100,568 new permanent residents from India;
another 35,538 immigrants from China;
32,688 from the Philippines;
14,805 from Nigeria;
12,684 from Pakistan;
12,667 from the United States;
11,891 from Syria;
8,260 from Eritrea;
7,173 from South Korea, and;
7,115 from Iran in the same year."

https://www.immigration.ca/where-will-canadas-401000-immigrants-come-from-in-2021

Canada's population is tiny. The amount of immigrants they have let in since 2000 is gigantic in proportion to their wee population. The new immigrants out breed classic Canadians. Canada will be a primarily non European country very soon.

Keith

Re: Canada Border opening - 08/08/21 06:08 PM

Canada depends on Americans for the hunting/fishing industry.
Posted By: Hornady Reloader

Re: Canada Border opening - 08/08/21 06:15 PM

And we are planning our Moose hunt in September. Already booked the ferry to Newfoundland.
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: Canada Border opening - 08/08/21 06:48 PM

I did not read were the US citizens will be allowed back into the US. LOL
Posted By: Turtledale

Re: Canada Border opening - 08/08/21 07:01 PM

You have to be vaccinated to get into Canada and also need a recent Covid test.
If all this has taught me anything it's I don't really need to go to Canada for anything.
There are thousands of things in the good ole' USA I haven't done or seen yet.
And I'm only thirty minutes from their border on land and fifteen by water.
Posted By: Bob

Re: Canada Border opening - 08/08/21 07:16 PM

That’s all well and good for people who want to go to Canada. Myself, I never wanted to. I lived 3 hours south of the border for a decade, never got the urge to cross it. Only thing I could imagine going there for is a moose hunt or caribou, that would be fun. Maybe when the kids move out I’ll be able to afford it.
Posted By: wheelers

Re: Canada Border opening - 08/08/21 07:51 PM

An email I got.

I have not heard of any restrictions other than you have to follow the provincial guidelines on COVID-19 under stage three of the reopening plan. I know NOTO has done a guideline summary you could get from them.

There will be no special guidelines just for resorts. You’ll just have to follow the rules like all the other accommodation businesses in Ontario whatever is allowed under stage three that means you can have indoor dining if you offer etc.

So they’re not making it that easy the customers from the US have to have had full vaccination 14 days prior to arrival, they have to have a Covid test within 72 hours prior to crossing the border, and they may be selected as far as I know for a random test at the border but they don’t have to wait for the results.

They have to use the arriveCan app And put in all the information there prior to attempting to cross the border. They should send it a few days ahead of time to the border so they have it when they go to cross.

The app is where they record all the information about the people to determine if they are exempt from the quarantine and other BS

Re: Canada Border opening - 08/08/21 08:31 PM

Meh.....I guess the lodges in Canada don't need the bidness that bad then.
Posted By: white marlin

Re: Canada Border opening - 08/08/21 08:38 PM

screw 'em.
Posted By: walleyed

Re: Canada Border opening - 08/08/21 11:27 PM

You wanna come here get vaccinated-No disease infested foreigners allowed.

Said the filthy animal from James Bay, Ontario. laugh

w
Posted By: Feedinggrounds

Re: Canada Border opening - 08/09/21 12:15 AM

Canada has nothing I need, or want....I'll be fine.
Posted By: grisseldog

Re: Canada Border opening - 08/09/21 03:42 AM

If Canadians are like Boco with anger management issues, we don’t need them or their money in the US.
Posted By: Hunter 1

Re: Canada Border opening - 08/09/21 04:31 AM

Some of you guys are too funny, we all need to look at the big picture....

Fact is we are neighbours and we both import, export...and there is nothing wrong with international trade...and yeah we landed many of your planes on 9/11... that is what a good neighbour should do in time of crisis....we took care of many US citizens during this attack and I am sure you guys we do the same if we needed help under similar circumstances....

Am I the only one who has recollection of this dark day and the work that took place between the two Countries to ensure safety of citizens on each side of the border?

How did Mexico help you?
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: Canada Border opening - 08/09/21 06:29 AM

Mexico sent "volunteers" to help. Infact they just won't quit sending them. They started years early and have not quit yet.

I like you countries.up until they start complaining about Mine. At that point it fare game but an easy one to do the same about theirs.
Posted By: yukonjeff

Re: Canada Border opening - 08/09/21 07:23 AM

Come to Alaska instead. Better fishing ,bigger moose. Nicer folks smile
Posted By: Hunter 1

Re: Canada Border opening - 08/09/21 11:52 AM

Tall wall was being built at Mexico border...hum... ok got it! ...Selective memory it is...over and out!
Posted By: upstateNY

Re: Canada Border opening - 08/09/21 03:13 PM

Keith

Yup.We need nothing from them,,yet they would crash without us.
Posted By: hippie

Re: Canada Border opening - 08/09/21 06:06 PM

They might as well open it, with or without being vaccinated its being passed around as they said it would from the git-go. Some still seem to think they won't get it if vaccinated even tho that info was never put forward from the scientists.

All that's happening now is those in power testing how far and how much bull the "followers" will take.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums