Posted By: Sprung & Rusty

USA #1. Canada #11 - 08/09/21 12:33 AM

Total medals for the games. Woot woot!
Posted By: SGT. C

Re: USA #1. Canada #11 - 08/09/21 12:57 AM

You mean Canada has two #1 rankings? Oh my! I know we are in trouble now. Sarge
Posted By: Boco

Re: USA #1. Canada #11 - 08/09/21 01:03 AM

If you consider population we are way out ahead of you.
You have 10 times the population but far from 10 times the medals.

Too much fast food most likely and unhealthy living.
Posted By: upstateNY

Re: USA #1. Canada #11 - 08/09/21 01:13 AM

Originally Posted by Boco

Hahahaaaa. Your the first one to say OH LOOK,,you got ten times the violence or ten times the covid,,,,but all of a sudden,,having ten times the population is a factor? HAHahahaaa what a true liberal.You won the smelling like curry contest and the who can put make up on the fastest contest.BIG deal.
Posted By: KeithC

Re: USA #1. Canada #11 - 08/09/21 01:17 AM

Every Olympics, many to most Canadian, Olympic athletes are trained by the best trainers in the world, in the USA. The Canadian athletes live in the USA full time, except for rare visits back to Canada. Most of those atletes eventually become US citizens.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/sports/us-trains-canadas-athletes/article18424065/

https://torontosun.com/2016/08/22/our-athletes-should-be-canadian-made

Keith
Posted By: SGT. C

Re: USA #1. Canada #11 - 08/09/21 01:18 AM

The way businesses are closing up in the U.S. I'd say we will be skinny by next spring.
Never did watch the olympics this time. Just couldn't get into it. Too many whinny butts for my liking.
Posted By: Blaine County

Re: USA #1. Canada #11 - 08/09/21 02:00 AM

Weren't some of you Americans cheering for the "Women's" Canadian Soccer Team last week?
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: USA #1. Canada #11 - 08/09/21 02:04 AM

Didnít even know they were playing. lol
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: USA #1. Canada #11 - 08/09/21 02:13 AM

Originally Posted by SGT. C
The way businesses are closing up in the U.S. I'd say we will be skinny by next spring.
Never did watch the olympics this time. Just couldn't get into it. Too many whinny butts for my liking.

The way inflation is heading and policies a lot more places will be closing. You won't notice the bread lines since that's now electric and on a card but you may notice expansion of tent cities if you get into larger cits and towns

Re: USA #1. Canada #11 - 08/09/21 02:19 AM

Originally Posted by Providence Farm
Originally Posted by SGT. C

The way inflation is heading and policies a lot more places will be closing. You won't notice the bread lines since that's now electric and on a card but you may notice expansion of tent cities if you get into larger cits and towns

Hopefully those tent cities outside the city will start stopping supplies going in and anything coming out.
Posted By: adam m

Re: USA #1. Canada #11 - 08/09/21 02:38 AM

The USA basketball team barely got gold against France laugh
Kinda embarrassing
Posted By: Bear Tracker

Re: USA #1. Canada #11 - 08/09/21 03:25 AM

Win by 1 or 100 a win is a win. The world players now play all year in the USA playing college then pro. We are training them well.
I have been coaching for 41 years. One of my favorite sayings:
I would rather win ugly than lose pretty!
Posted By: Rat Masterson

Re: USA #1. Canada #11 - 08/09/21 03:41 AM

By Boco's logic China should have 5 times the medals the US had. It just proves the US is superior to any country, in about every way.

Re: USA #1. Canada #11 - 08/09/21 04:04 AM

Originally Posted by Rat Masterson
By Boco's logic China should have 5 times the medals the US had. It just proves the US is superior to any country, in about every way.

Nah,China is pretty useless for its size too.

Re: USA #1. Canada #11 - 08/09/21 04:17 AM

Nah,China is pretty useless for its size too.

Speaking of useless for it's size, China is only 96.12 percent the size of Canada. Canada is bigger than China.

https://www.mylifeelsewhere.com/country-size-comparison/china/canada#:~:text=Canada%20is%20approximately%209%2C984%2C670%20sq,near%20the%20middle%20of%20China.

Keith

Re: USA #1. Canada #11 - 08/09/21 05:25 AM

Talking about population Einstein.
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: USA #1. Canada #11 - 08/09/21 09:16 AM

I think Boco could even hold his own in a debate with Biden.
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: USA #1. Canada #11 - 08/09/21 12:05 PM

grin
Posted By: SNIPERB🦝

Re: USA #1. Canada #11 - 08/09/21 12:09 PM

If you consider population we are way out ahead of you.

Too much fast food most likely and unhealthy living.

And we're a quarter of the population of India and China.
Posted By: Rat Masterson

Re: USA #1. Canada #11 - 08/09/21 02:26 PM

Like wars, Canada expects the US to win the medals for them.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: USA #1. Canada #11 - 08/09/21 02:36 PM

Like wars, Canada expects the US to win the medals for them.

God save the Queen, she allows us .........

Re: USA #1. Canada #11 - 08/09/21 04:05 PM

lol.
And we will take your money to train our atheletes-Thanks suckers.

You need to learn one more important thing from us.
Instead of kneeling and or turning your back on your own country when the national anthem is played,maybe take a lesson from Canadians who stand with their hand on their heart and sing our National anthem with pride.

Posted By: adam m

Re: USA #1. Canada #11 - 08/09/21 04:27 PM

Originally Posted by Bear Tracker
Win by 1 or 100 a win is a win. The world players now play all year in the USA playing college then pro. We are training them well.
I have been coaching for 41 years. One of my favorite sayings:
I would rather win ugly than lose pretty!

True. Cool saying

Every time I saw one of their games they played like junk. Certainly looked like kids playing compared to the Dream Team of the 90's.

Re: USA #1. Canada #11 - 08/09/21 04:58 PM

lol.

Instead of kneeling and or turning your back on your own country when the national anthem is played,maybe take a lesson from Canadians who stand with their hand on their heart and sing our National anthem with pride.

Check out the Toronto Raptors kneeling through the Canadian anthem at 1 minute 45.

Keith

Re: USA #1. Canada #11 - 08/09/21 05:03 PM

Well...except for that. And you can bet there's more. Who'd be proud to be Canadian?

Re: USA #1. Canada #11 - 08/09/21 05:08 PM

Originally Posted by KeithC
lol.

Check out the Toronto Raptors kneeling through the Canadian anthem at 1 minute 45.

Keith

Those are all black americans-no canadians there.They are all your sons.

Check out the hockey players-they are Canadas sons.
Posted By: Sprung & Rusty

Re: USA #1. Canada #11 - 08/09/21 05:10 PM

Biggest Olympic moment in history belongs to the USA as well. 1980 and winning the Canadian sport of hockey. USA, USA!!!!

Re: USA #1. Canada #11 - 08/09/21 05:16 PM

There are at least many dozens of videos of black and white Canadians on YouTube, kneeling during the Canadian National Anthem. Check it out. There are more videos of kneeling Canadians then you could stand to watch.

Keith

Re: USA #1. Canada #11 - 08/09/21 05:21 PM

Originally Posted by Gary Benson
Well...except for that. And you can bet there's more. Who'd be proud to be Canadian?

There's more videos of Canadians kneeling during their National Anthem than you could stand to watch.

Keith

Re: USA #1. Canada #11 - 08/09/21 05:24 PM

There are at least many dozens of videos of black and white Canadians on YouTube, kneeling during the Canadian National Anthem. Check it out. There are more videos of kneeling Canadians then you could stand to watch.

Keith

Maybe they're getting down on their knees for their Canada leader. Just sayin..

Re: USA #1. Canada #11 - 08/09/21 05:25 PM

Those are all black americans-no canadians there.They are all your sons.

Check out the hockey players-they are Canadas sons.

Watch the video and the huge number more videos of Canadians kneeling during the Canadian national anthem on YouTube.

Those white Canadians would be really surprised anyone calls them black.

Keith

Re: USA #1. Canada #11 - 08/09/21 05:49 PM

I dont get that kneeling thing.
You would think the blacks wouldnt want to kneel to the whiteman anymore.
I guess some still feel the need to genuflect to the dominant culture.

Re: USA #1. Canada #11 - 08/09/21 06:33 PM

Even Canada's white, black face wearing, prime minister takes off time from kneeling for your queen to take a knee for black lives matter.

With leadership like that, it's not at all surprising that Canadian athletes and spectators kneel during the Canadian national anthem.

Keith
Posted By: hippie

Re: USA #1. Canada #11 - 08/09/21 06:40 PM

Your squashing Boco's imaginary world.

Re: USA #1. Canada #11 - 08/09/21 06:55 PM

Politicians do anything for a vote.

Re: USA #1. Canada #11 - 08/09/21 06:58 PM

Our atheletes sing the national anthem-watch when we whipped your soccer team at the olympics-they were all singing the Canadian national anthem while yous were busy kneeling,lol.
Your country is the king of kneelers since that is where it started and a few lefty wannabe yankees here copied it.

Re: USA #1. Canada #11 - 08/09/21 07:21 PM

Your country's king is a kneeler....

Re: USA #1. Canada #11 - 08/09/21 08:28 PM

They don't have a king,,they have a Man-Queen.Hahaaa,,he not only kneels,,he wears makeup and dresses,,and dances around like a whirling Dirvish.Pretty sure he learned that from Boco.Hahahaaaaa PLENTY of Pakistanadians kneeling for their anthem,,,but Bozo says <<< Turn your head,,,nothing to see here Hahaaa grin

Re: USA #1. Canada #11 - 08/09/21 08:45 PM

Originally Posted by upstateNY

They don't have a king,,they have a Man-Queen.Hahaaa,,he not only kneels,,he wears makeup and dresses,,and dances around like a whirling Dirvish.Pretty sure he learned that from Boco.Hahahaaaaa PLENTY of Pakistanadians kneeling for their anthem,,,but Bozo says <<< Turn your head,,,nothing to see here Hahaaa grin

trudeau, like all other Canadians, is chattel property of the queen of England. trudeau, as evidenced during his groveling, proves himself chattel property when he agrees his ownership passes to the queen's heirs on her demise.

It's embarrassing in this day and age that people are owned and inherited so close to the land of the free, the United States.

Free Canada!

Keith

Re: USA #1. Canada #11 - 08/09/21 09:29 PM

You know nothing of our parliamentry traditions.
The queen has about as much say in our governance as she does in yours.
By the way-your government is a mess,and you know it.Look at your last two presidents,lol.
As for your phony illusion of freedom-well keep on lapping up that nonsense.
If we decide to let you back in to Canada you can taste real freedom.

Re: USA #1. Canada #11 - 08/09/21 09:35 PM

Then why all the swearing and groveling?

Why do they make you say all this servile stuff?

Does this really sound like a free man talking to you?

From what trudeau is saying he doesn't even get to approve his new owner after the queen passes him down to her heirs. That's not being free.

Keith

Re: USA #1. Canada #11 - 08/09/21 09:36 PM

By the way-your government is a mess,and you know it.

WOW !! I never saw a Man-Queen sworn in until just now.HAhaaaa how embarrassing that must be for you.That must be the Pakistanada freedom you bragg about.I almost feel sorry.I will try to lighten up on ya for a while after seeing that Boco.Hahahaaaaaaa grin

Re: USA #1. Canada #11 - 08/09/21 09:38 PM

That is symbolic tradition of our parliament.
We embrace tradition here-but I guess that is why your society is adrift-rootless-no tradition.

Re: USA #1. Canada #11 - 08/09/21 09:40 PM

We embrace tradition here-but I guess that is why your society is adrift-rootless-no tradition.

Words, especially oaths have meaning. You're saying those words are meaningless?

Why say them then?

Keith

Re: USA #1. Canada #11 - 08/09/21 09:44 PM

Words, especially oaths have meaning. You're saying those words are meaningless?

Why say them then?

Keith

I guess they figure the tradition of Groveling at someones feet,,,is better than none at all. grin

Re: USA #1. Canada #11 - 08/09/21 09:45 PM

Parliamentary tradition.
Canada is a proud member of the commonwealth like many other countries like Austrailia and many others.
If there was any reason to depart the commonwealth it could be done with a referendum.No say from outside Canada.But we adhere to tradition it affirms the countrys roots and loyalty.
Probably stuff you wouldnt understand.
Posted By: rvsask

Re: USA #1. Canada #11 - 08/09/21 09:52 PM

Iíll stay out of the politics part as Iím no govt worshipper of any sort. The athletics portion is interesting. It isnít in the least surprising we finish well behind. Forget the population aspect, thatís a no brainer contributing factor but as is investment. You guys chuck grotesque financial amounts into things like winning Olympic metals. Itís a choice but it is what it is, something that can be bought. As for our athletes training there, why wouldnít they? In a search for athletic glory and exceptionalism your schools provide valuable scholarships to Canadians that might help them win. I just spent two days in my hometown of 500 people playing a ball tournament. Also playing were 2 men and 4 women who all had division one scholarships playing hockey. They all received a very valuable education that American kids didnít get and one even won a national championship before one by one, they all returned home to Saskatchewan to work on the careers you guys paid for them to achieve. grin

Re: USA #1. Canada #11 - 08/09/21 09:55 PM

Originally Posted by rvsask
I&#146;ll stay out of the politics part as I&#146;m no govt worshipper of any sort. The athletics portion is interesting. It isn&#146;t in the least surprising we finish well behind. Forget the population aspect, that&#146;s a no brainer contributing factor but as is investment. You guys chuck grotesque financial amounts into things like winning Olympic metals. It&#146;s a choice but it is what it is, something that can be bought. As for our athletes training there, why wouldn&#146;t they? In a search for athletic glory and exceptionalism your schools provide valuable scholarships to Canadians that might help them win. I just spent two days in my hometown of 500 people playing a ball tournament. Also playing were 2 men and 4 women who all had division one scholarships playing hockey. They all received a very valuable education that American kids didn&#146;t get and one even won a national championship before one by one, they all returned home to Saskatchewan to work on the careers you guys paid for them to achieve. grin

Our point proven and your welcome! Glad to help a neighbor out. grin
Posted By: Northof50

Re: USA #1. Canada #11 - 08/09/21 10:46 PM

Follow the money
and your metalist have big pay-outs for winning
Posted By: Finster

Re: USA #1. Canada #11 - 08/10/21 12:45 AM

Meh.... Canada sucks.
Posted By: woodtick

Re: USA #1. Canada #11 - 08/10/21 01:27 AM

Originally Posted by Finster
Meh.... Canada sucks.

You are just so Jealous of CANADA

Re: USA #1. Canada #11 - 08/10/21 12:16 PM

Originally Posted by Northof50
Follow the money
and your metalist have big pay-outs for winning

No grammar schools in Canada either apparently.

Re: USA #1. Canada #11 - 08/10/21 12:16 PM

Originally Posted by woodtick
Originally Posted by Finster
Meh.... Canada sucks.

You are just so Jealous of CANADA

Oh so jealous. I've never been there in 65 yrs but I may go up there to take a dump some day.
Posted By: run

Re: USA #1. Canada #11 - 08/10/21 09:16 PM

I didn't know wood tick was still alive.
Posted By: Hunter 1

Re: USA #1. Canada #11 - 08/11/21 02:57 AM

Just a question to some of you guys: Would you let your grand children read some of the stuff you have posted on this topic? ...just unbelievable...some of you guys are fine pieces of Art and real Heroes... no doubt this is encouraging our new generation to engage in respectful discussions...! and I don't really care where you are from....

No wonder we have hard to stay united against antis....they are likely reading this and laughing at us right now... trappers degrading trappers...again Bravo to all true warriors... entertaining for sure!

Re: USA #1. Canada #11 - 08/11/21 11:04 AM

Originally Posted by run
I didn't know wood tick was still alive.

Still alive and kicking. lol

Re: USA #1. Canada #11 - 08/11/21 11:07 AM

Hunter 1

they were good natured bantering, grow up
Posted By: Hunter 1

Re: USA #1. Canada #11 - 08/11/21 11:34 AM

That is the problem...I don't think so...you need to read some more posts...

Re: USA #1. Canada #11 - 08/11/21 01:27 PM

Originally Posted by Hunter 1
That is the problem...I don't think so...you need to read some more posts...

I read all the threads I post on. pull the stick out of your butt

Re: USA #1. Canada #11 - 08/11/21 01:32 PM

It is what it is.
People on the internet argue all day long because there is no such thing as an internet punch in the face.

Re: USA #1. Canada #11 - 08/11/21 01:47 PM

Originally Posted by Hunter 1
Just a question to some of you guys: Would you let your grand children read some of the stuff you have posted on this topic? ...just unbelievable...some of you guys are fine pieces of Art and real Heroes... no doubt this is encouraging our new generation to engage in respectful discussions...! and I don't really care where you are from....

No wonder we have hard to stay united against antis....they are likely reading this and laughing at us right now... trappers degrading trappers...again Bravo to all true warriors... entertaining for sure!

Read the posts? Heck all I had to do was feed them a piece of yíallís bacon and they figured it out. lol

It is what it is.
People on the internet argue all day long because there is no such thing as an internet punch in the face.

I miss that. Growing up that was like morning coffee.

Re: USA #1. Canada #11 - 08/11/21 03:22 PM

I'm still trying to figure out how to hijack this thread and turn it around as to how Canada won the war of 1812. And kicked your yankie butts back across the border, And burned your precious "white house"

Re: USA #1. Canada #11 - 08/11/21 03:24 PM

You yankee sissies
Posted By: hippie

Re: USA #1. Canada #11 - 08/11/21 03:29 PM

I'm still trying to figure out how to hijack this thread and turn it around as to how Canada won the war of 1812. And kicked your yankie butts back across the border, And burned your precious "white house"

Ya could start by explaining why all the history books say the Brits burned it, not ya Lilly livered Canadians.?

grin

Re: USA #1. Canada #11 - 08/11/21 06:02 PM

The British did burn the White House,Canada didn't become a country till years later, but we are still the same people, only now we are true Canadians and twice as tough and rugged grin grin

Re: USA #1. Canada #11 - 08/11/21 08:04 PM

For once upstateny we find ourselves in agreement. .....ya wanna get together tonite and sing "Kumbaya my Lord" around a camfire... grin
Posted By: Gene Dziza

Re: USA #1. Canada #11 - 08/11/21 08:15 PM

...Back to the Olympics...The first time I can remember that I didn't watch a minute of it and I could care less about how many medals were won and I don't want to hear what some blue-haired freak thinks about our country. She, or he, or whatever it is, is a disgrace to this country.

Re: USA #1. Canada #11 - 08/11/21 08:52 PM

For once upstateny we find ourselves in agreement. .....ya wanna get together tonite and sing "Kumbaya my Lord" around a camfire... grin

LOL,,sure,you bring the Canadian Club Reserve,,and I will bring some real nice cigars. smile

Re: USA #1. Canada #11 - 08/11/21 09:07 PM

LOL. Glad to hear woodtick is still alive.

Re: USA #1. Canada #11 - 08/11/21 09:07 PM

Not a problem upstate, the local " likka sto" is open till 9 here. want me to pick up some ice on the way

Re: USA #1. Canada #11 - 08/11/21 09:13 PM

:
Originally Posted by run
LOL. Glad to hear woodtick is still alive.

Lol Run
they shot me
stabbed me
blew me up
and run over me with a big cat bull dozer......
but the dummies kept missing my vitals... they didn't smash my beer...lmao... :grin

Re: USA #1. Canada #11 - 08/12/21 11:09 AM

Were you trying to cross Sackett's Harbor?

Re: USA #1. Canada #11 - 08/12/21 07:41 PM

maybe, I don't know where I ended up
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: USA #1. Canada #11 - 08/12/21 07:45 PM

Good for everyone who won metals and the ones that did not donít care where they are from really. A lot of huffing and puffing from a bunch of guys on both sides of the border that struggle to put their socks on some days. LMAO

Re: USA #1. Canada #11 - 08/12/21 08:04 PM

maybe, I don't know where I ended up

LOL.
© 2022 Trapperman Forums