Home

Biden’s late and we’re the enemy, what’s happening

Posted By: SpottedOwl

Biden’s late and we’re the enemy, what’s happening - 08/30/21 02:54 AM

Biden must’ve had better things to do. 2:30 Checking your watch at a Dignified Return ceremony, I don’t care who or what, this is absolutely disgusting. I think we also see who our country is being led by, the one he’s properly two steps beside and behind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlLR6hiCxjM

Seems like it’s almost looked forward too, that we, "you" are the enemy. Is this becoming a common sentiment in our military today more often than not?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSYNaqNUS10

Owl

Posted By: Posco

Re: Biden’s late and we’re the enemy, what’s happening - 08/30/21 03:07 AM

"I'm not supposed to take any questions but go ahead."
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: Biden’s late and we’re the enemy, what’s happening - 08/30/21 03:14 AM

Sad there are people out there that don’t get it even now they fail to see the chain of events that lead up to this when it should never of happened to begin with. SMH
Posted By: Marty

Re: Biden’s late and we’re the enemy, what’s happening - 08/30/21 03:15 AM

pos

Re: Biden’s late and we’re the enemy, what’s happening - 08/30/21 03:20 AM

3 children and civilians killed in his drone strike the guy can’t do anything right.
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: Biden’s late and we’re the enemy, what’s happening - 08/30/21 03:21 AM

He ain't the leader.
Posted By: Posco

Re: Biden’s late and we’re the enemy, what’s happening - 08/30/21 03:23 AM

Originally Posted by Gary Benson
He ain't the leader.

Susan Rice
Posted By: grisseldog

Re: Biden’s late and we’re the enemy, what’s happening - 08/30/21 03:29 AM

Thanks to all those who voted for Biden The innocent blood of children is on your hands.
Posted By: GritGuy

Re: Biden’s late and we’re the enemy, what’s happening - 08/30/21 03:48 AM

Facts of terrorism does not follow any rules, innocents get killed, sadly because those wishing to live use them as shields.

People need to give prayers for the innocent lost because of the evil using them !
Posted By: yotetrapper30

Re: Biden’s late and we’re the enemy, what’s happening - 08/30/21 04:03 AM

Originally Posted by Law Dog
3 children and civilians killed in his drone strike the guy can’t do anything right.

I hate Biden being president as much as anyone, but if it prevents one US soldier getting killed, I don't care if 20 "innocent" Afghanis get blown up in the process.
Posted By: Flicker Shad

Re: Biden’s late and we’re the enemy, what’s happening - 08/30/21 04:06 AM

Stop watching the news.

Re: Biden’s late and we’re the enemy, what’s happening - 08/30/21 04:17 AM

Originally Posted by yotetrapper30
Originally Posted by Law Dog

I hate Biden being president as much as anyone, but if it prevents one US soldier getting killed, I don't care if 20 "innocent" Afghanis get blown up in the process.

Agree but you can bet there was a better way to do the same job and he chose this way, can’t trust it was even ISIS K even or just a target if opportunity to sell the narrative.
Posted By: yotetrapper30

Re: Biden’s late and we’re the enemy, what’s happening - 08/30/21 04:21 AM

Originally Posted by Flicker Shad
Stop watching the news.

Why? Does that make it not happen? If we don't know there are Americans left behind in Afghanistan.... will there not be?
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: Biden’s late and we’re the enemy, what’s happening - 08/30/21 12:19 PM

That dolt is beyond pathetic. I wish they would put him and the rest of his ilk on a one way flight to kabul and leave them there with their buddies.
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: Biden’s late and we’re the enemy, what’s happening - 08/30/21 12:36 PM

That is a big assumption
Posted By: Trap Setter

Re: Biden’s late and we’re the enemy, what’s happening - 08/30/21 12:48 PM

Don't worry guys "they" give him a list of reporters to call on.

What a leader!
Posted By: lee steinmeyer

Re: Biden’s late and we’re the enemy, what’s happening - 08/30/21 05:30 PM

Bawhahaha! He is too stupid to know that he is giving himself away.....they gave me a list of people I'm to call on! Yeah, you betcha,dummy!
Posted By: The Beav

Re: Biden’s late and we’re the enemy, what’s happening - 08/30/21 05:33 PM

It seems to me the Americans should have been the first ones In line to leave. Are some of them not wanting to leave?
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Biden’s late and we’re the enemy, what’s happening - 08/30/21 06:20 PM

If only the republicans had nominated someone better than this.

ROTFLMAO!
Posted By: Dan Barnhurst

Re: Biden’s late and we’re the enemy, what’s happening - 08/30/21 07:09 PM

POTUS now abbreviated to POS for the duration of his miserable life. I don't see how our nation recovers from all the ramifications of his actions in only 8 months of this four year term! Totally disgusted and angry at POS and all his supporters. Now, if you'll excuse me I gotta go double down on my blood pressure meds frown

Re: Biden’s late and we’re the enemy, what’s happening - 08/30/21 07:17 PM

I do not believe we will recover.
Posted By: Coilspring67

Re: Biden’s late and we’re the enemy, what’s happening - 08/30/21 07:23 PM

With the influx from Afghanistan 122,000 so far and only 5000 of them are US citizens. How many do you think might be Taliban members? no vaccines nothing. With the 20th anniversary of the twin towers on 9-11 I'll be surprised is nothing happens.

Re: Biden’s late and we’re the enemy, what’s happening - 08/30/21 07:37 PM

Big terror attack means crackdown on freedoms just like 9/11 resulted in...as it stands now surveillance is already very, very rampant with all communications copied for future reference.

Re: Biden’s late and we’re the enemy, what’s happening - 08/30/21 07:38 PM

Originally Posted by Coilspring67
With the influx from Afghanistan 122,000 so far and only 5000 of them are US citizens. How many do you think might be Taliban members? no vaccines nothing. With the 20th anniversary of the twin towers on 9-11 I'll be surprised is nothing happens.

We will push many off on other countries as they don’t vote right to matter if they send them to blue states they might lose some close races if they send them to red states they will strengthen those states.
Posted By: Flicker Shad

Re: Biden’s late and we’re the enemy, what’s happening - 08/30/21 09:36 PM

Originally Posted by yotetrapper30
Originally Posted by Flicker Shad
Stop watching the news.

Why? Does that make it not happen? If we don't know there are Americans left behind in Afghanistan.... will there not be?

The news always has an agenda. Lots of things they report are not exactly as they say. Always a spin.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums