Home

I thought he couldn't get any crazier

Posted By: larrywaugh

I thought he couldn't get any crazier - 08/30/21 09:37 PM

I have an older brother who wholeheartedly believes in bigfoot. One Thanksgiving dinner he was showing my dad YouTube videos on how to find bigfoot. Anyway dad said he called the other night and was telling him that bigfoot are Angel's that god has kicked out of heaven. He also told dad that UFO's come from beneath the ocean. I am the only one in the family that will tell him hes bat crap crazy the rest of them just kind of ignore him.
Posted By: Lazarus

Re: I thought he couldn't get any crazier - 08/30/21 09:44 PM

So what office is he running for . . . .?
Posted By: KeithC

Re: I thought he couldn't get any crazier - 08/30/21 09:52 PM

There's a weird radio program on late at night, hosted by George Noory and George Knapp, called Coast to Coast, where callers and "experts" espouse those very exact beliefs. The show is occasionally entertaining. I think most of the "experts" and callers are mentally ill.

Keith
Posted By: lee steinmeyer

Re: I thought he couldn't get any crazier - 08/30/21 10:36 PM

Originally Posted by Lazarus

Like like like!
Originally Posted by KeithC
There's a weird radio program on late at night, hosted by George Noory and George Knapp, called Coast to Coast, where callers and "experts" espouse those very exact beliefs. The show is occasionally entertaining. I think most of the "experts" and callers are mentally ill.

Keith

Just like most of our polititions! grin

Re: I thought he couldn't get any crazier - 08/31/21 12:55 AM

There is no convincing him that bigfoot isnt real but this is the first I've heard about them being Angel's that got kicked out of heaven. He tells me I will be a believer when one walks under my tree stand.
Posted By: NE Wildlife

Re: I thought he couldn't get any crazier - 08/31/21 12:57 AM

Tell me he is under 12 please
Posted By: Boco

Re: I thought he couldn't get any crazier - 08/31/21 01:00 AM

Get him some help.
Anyone that believes in UFO's or Bigfeet are off their rocker.

Re: I thought he couldn't get any crazier - 08/31/21 01:34 AM

He is 63. He only comes around at christmas. Hes not nuts like he will hurt anyone just got some pure crazy ideas in his head.
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: I thought he couldn't get any crazier - 08/31/21 01:45 AM

Originally Posted by Boco
Get him some help.

I take it you have not seen the footage the US military released of ufo the last few years?
Posted By: Boco

Re: I thought he couldn't get any crazier - 08/31/21 01:58 AM

Gullible people believe anything,especially if it comes from the government,lol.
Posted By: coalbank

Re: I thought he couldn't get any crazier - 08/31/21 02:06 AM

There is quite a bit of footage of ufos by our military. I ain't saying it is so.

Bigfoot not so much.
Posted By: grisseldog

Re: I thought he couldn't get any crazier - 08/31/21 04:10 AM

Get him some help.

Well, Well, we finally agree on something, Well said Boco...
Posted By: Dirty D

Re: I thought he couldn't get any crazier - 08/31/21 05:01 AM

My wife firmly believes she has seen a UFO.
I don't think she believes in bigfoot tho.
So shes only half off her rocker?
I knew she was somewhat off her rocker to marry me.
Posted By: DWC

Re: I thought he couldn't get any crazier - 08/31/21 05:36 AM

Well, i have to agree if bigfoot walks under your stand you will become a believer
Posted By: maintenanceguy

Re: I thought he couldn't get any crazier - 08/31/21 08:06 AM

I believe in UFO's - that is: flying objects that we haven't identified. There is plenty of video of something flying around.

I don't think it's little green men, or that there's an advanced civilization living on the moon, or any of that stuff. Just that there's something flying around that we don't know what it is.
Posted By: Rat_Pack

Re: I thought he couldn't get any crazier - 08/31/21 08:30 AM

Keith

Coast to Coast is great. Lots of callers are from "West of the Rockies". Lol
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: I thought he couldn't get any crazier - 08/31/21 10:45 AM

Get him some help.

I don't know if y'all have Wal-Mart in Canada but go shopping there after midnight and you'll become a believer.

Re: I thought he couldn't get any crazier - 08/31/21 10:54 AM

JS., goodness son. You're observant. I don't visit Wally World much anymore because the Mrs. is on a "no China" diet and since I love cuddling, I do what she wants grin
but that said....

How many times do I wish I could un-see what I just saw
at Wally World.
Posted By: wetdog

Re: I thought he couldn't get any crazier - 08/31/21 10:55 AM

Indian legend talks of lights from the sky bringing hairy beasts to earth.
Posted By: BTLowry

Re: I thought he couldn't get any crazier - 08/31/21 11:23 AM

Maybe bigfoot is related to chewbaca, that might explain a lot laugh

If one walked under my deer stand I would definitely be a believer, however a good tox screen and full physical and mental evaluation might lead to the root of the problem laugh

Re: I thought he couldn't get any crazier - 08/31/21 11:29 AM

Originally Posted by wetdog
Indian legend talks of lights from the sky bringing hairy beasts to earth.

I just wish they came naked and needed fur to keep warm.
We could use the help in the markets.
Posted By: BigBob

Re: I thought he couldn't get any crazier - 08/31/21 06:53 PM

He read it on the interweb, so it must be true!
Posted By: elkaholic

Re: I thought he couldn't get any crazier - 08/31/21 07:10 PM

I'm not totally convinced there isn't a big ole hairy dude running around out there. But the lack of empirical evidence points me to say no.

As for aliens. It would be pretty arrogant of us humans to think that we are the only intelligent beings in this wide universe. Now whether they visit earth I haven't been totally convinced. To them if they're smart enough to travel around like that then Earth would be considered the ghetto of the universe. They're flying by with their windows up, doors locked, and trying not to make eye contact.
Posted By: M.S. Pickins

Re: I thought he couldn't get any crazier - 08/31/21 07:47 PM

The angels he is referring to are called Nephilim. They are not angels themselves but the offspring of fallen angels and man. Comes from the Hebrew Bible: "The Nephilim were in the earth in those days, and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bore children to them; the same were the mighty men that were of old, the men of renown." Personally, as a houndsman, I don't get why someone doesn't train a good 20-30 dog pack and cut them loose once there was a siting. Whether its a mistaken bear or something else you should find out quick.
Posted By: Broomchaser

Re: I thought he couldn't get any crazier - 08/31/21 09:46 PM

Keith

I know Norrys son. We see each other at deer camp every year for at least the last 15 years. I ask him if his dad believes any of the weird crap on his program. He smiled and said no, but the pay is good.
Posted By: Vinke

Re: I thought he couldn't get any crazier - 08/31/21 10:14 PM

Disclosure….,,

I have been running around American for year dressed as Bigfoot, my name is actually Dave
Posted By: Gator Foot

Re: I thought he couldn't get any crazier - 08/31/21 10:22 PM

Originally Posted by Lazarus

Lazarus, you owe me a beer! I just spit it out all over the place! grin
© 2024 Trapperman Forums