Home

Teacher admits to teaching communism

Posted By: Finster

Teacher admits to teaching communism - 09/01/21 01:58 PM

Public school teachers have been teaching communism and indoctrinating our countries children for decades. That's no secret to anyone with an IQ over 50. It was even apparent when I was in High School back in the 80's. However, these days they are so embolden, they don't even try to hide it. When called out, they scamper under the nearest rock but the fact still remains that they are prevalent in our public schools and have been for decades now.

Here is an undercover video the second video is when the coward is called out.

Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Teacher admits to teaching communism - 09/01/21 02:06 PM

Those are the people we will be killing in the streets in five years.
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: Teacher admits to teaching communism - 09/01/21 02:09 PM

Only in Kalifornia.
Probably OK'd by Comrade Newsom.
Posted By: k snow

Re: Teacher admits to teaching communism - 09/01/21 02:12 PM

Originally Posted by Trapper7
Only in Kalifornia.

It's not just Kalifornia, it's nation wide.

Re: Teacher admits to teaching communism - 09/01/21 02:13 PM

Originally Posted by Trapper7
Only in Kalifornia.

Unfortunately, it is not "only in Kalifornia" It's nation wide. It was starting in my High School back in the 80's and I went to a small rural school in the corn fields of PA.
Posted By: hippie

Re: Teacher admits to teaching communism - 09/01/21 02:32 PM

My stepson pulled his two kids from public school for an online charter school. After last year (because of covid) he got a good glimpse of how messed up our public school system is.

He commented just last night how much nicer the charter school is to deal with compared to our public school district. Night and day.

Quite a few are switching he found out after looking into it. You can get vouchers for most of the cost since you are not sending your kids to public.
Posted By: BigBob

Re: Teacher admits to teaching communism - 09/01/21 06:56 PM

Most teachers are the product of a liberal education, taught by liberal (ie; communist) professors.

Re: Teacher admits to teaching communism - 09/01/21 07:01 PM

That is the one good thing about the lockdowns. It did open some parents eyes on just how screwed up the education system is and just how terrible the average teacher is, at least for the parents that actually care. Teachers have always been halfwits even when I went to school. Now they are, for the most part, halfwit commies.
Posted By: PAskinner

Re: Teacher admits to teaching communism - 09/01/21 07:40 PM

You are going to see a lot more home schooling. People are sick of the stupid mask mandates and the general liberal tone of the teaching.
Posted By: Rat_Pack

Re: Teacher admits to teaching communism - 09/01/21 08:41 PM

I give that reporter props...He did much better than I would have with either the punk, commie teacher or the aholes at the school. Hope he doesn't let it go. He seems focused and very much in control. We need more people like him to expose this bs
Posted By: Donnersurvivor

Re: Teacher admits to teaching communism - 09/01/21 08:51 PM

There should be a separation of Government and "Education" like we currently have between Government and Religion.
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: Teacher admits to teaching communism - 09/01/21 09:13 PM

mad
Posted By: warrior

Re: Teacher admits to teaching communism - 09/01/21 09:54 PM

Reminds me of a little ditty me and the fellows used to sing.

Hey hey Captain Jack
See that commie dressed in black
Got my bayonet in his back
Posted By: James

Re: Teacher admits to teaching communism - 09/01/21 10:02 PM

I want teachers to educate my grandkids about Communism--what a failed system it is.

How can they know to avoid it if not taught what it is?

Jim

Re: Teacher admits to teaching communism - 09/01/21 10:07 PM

Originally Posted by James
I want teachers to educate my grandkids about Communism--what a failed system it is.

Jim

Once again, you flap your gums without even an inkling of what is going on. If ignorance is bliss, there is no one with more.
Posted By: Feedinggrounds

Re: Teacher admits to teaching communism - 09/01/21 11:20 PM

Jim

Better hurry, liberals like yourself are busy erasing history. General comment, since I am on ignore...LOL
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Teacher admits to teaching communism - 09/01/21 11:24 PM

Jim

You are spot on, James. Kids need to know what an evil thing communism is. This guy is doing just the opposite, however.
Posted By: yotetrapper30

Re: Teacher admits to teaching communism - 09/01/21 11:25 PM

Jim

Guess you didn't even watch the first 10 seconds of the video.

Re: Teacher admits to teaching communism - 09/01/21 11:29 PM

Originally Posted by yotetrapper30

Jim

Guess you didn't even watch the first 10 seconds of the video.

He dosen't need facts or information. Is this your first day?
Posted By: lestan101

Re: Teacher admits to teaching communism - 09/02/21 12:07 AM

The commie teacher is not going to answer any questions about teaching the kids to be revolutionaries while wearing his hammer and sickle commie insignia tee shirt. What a punk. Beware he is not alone teachers like this are everywhere. Stay engaged in your childrens education.

Re: Teacher admits to teaching communism - 09/02/21 12:24 AM

FIRED

But PV has reported that this guy has been doing this for years. PV quotes a student that has already graduated from the school that this teacher was well known and the administration was well aware and unwilling to intervene.
Posted By: Anglinscreek

Re: Teacher admits to teaching communism - 09/02/21 12:24 AM

Such nonsense really lessens this site.
Posted By: Posco

Re: Teacher admits to teaching communism - 09/02/21 12:25 AM

Leftists. If I could think of a more vulgar word in the English language I'd use it.

Re: Teacher admits to teaching communism - 09/02/21 12:25 AM

Originally Posted by Anglinscreek

Nonsense? Explain yourself.

Re: Teacher admits to teaching communism - 09/02/21 12:29 AM

Re: Teacher admits to teaching communism - 09/02/21 12:47 AM

As well as some that comment.

Re: Teacher admits to teaching communism - 09/02/21 12:51 AM

Originally Posted by warrior
FIRED

But PV has reported that this guy has been doing this for years. PV quotes a student that has already graduated from the school that this teacher was well known and the administration was well aware and unwilling to intervene.

Yup, unfortunately, the only reason he was fired is because he drew to much unwanted attention.
Posted By: Mike in A-town

Re: Teacher admits to teaching communism - 09/02/21 12:53 AM

Originally Posted by HobbieTrapper
Those are the people we will be killing in the streets in five years.

Except communists aren't people.

Mike
Posted By: Mike in A-town

Re: Teacher admits to teaching communism - 09/02/21 12:54 AM

^^^ Found the communist.

Mike

Re: Teacher admits to teaching communism - 09/02/21 01:00 AM

Originally Posted by Mike in A-town

^^^ Found the communist.

Mike

Yea, I put all the Libtard fruitloops on ignore. I still read the post but use the ignore option so I can remember who is who. This guy never even posts and he was on ignore... Pretty impressive!

Re: Teacher admits to teaching communism - 09/02/21 01:10 AM

I don't read Finster's posts, but I don't care if the teacher was actually advocating Communism. Young people should be taught critical thinking skills, which includes exposure to different kinds of thought, so they can determine what is nonsense for themselves.

Jim

Re: Teacher admits to teaching communism - 09/02/21 01:11 AM

But we don't care what you think, sorry.

Re: Teacher admits to teaching communism - 09/02/21 01:11 AM

Much like we do here with your nonsense.
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Teacher admits to teaching communism - 09/02/21 01:12 AM

I don't read Finster's posts, but I don't care if the teacher was actually advocating Communism. Young people should be taught critical thinking skills, which includes exposure to different kinds of thought, so they can determine what is nonsense for themselves.

Jim

Except he should be teaching and not advocating.

Re: Teacher admits to teaching communism - 09/02/21 01:12 AM

Originally Posted by hippie
But we don't care what you think, sorry.

What a coincidence--I don't care what you think, either.

Jim

Re: Teacher admits to teaching communism - 09/02/21 01:23 AM

Much like we do here with your nonsense.

You have an affinity for nonsense, then?

Jim

Re: Teacher admits to teaching communism - 09/02/21 01:28 AM

Jim

In other words:
"I don't care about someone else's opinion, I don't care about what the teacher was saying, children are on their own and should make decisions like a true leftist, only acknowledging one side of the argument." Thanks James. I don't have to make you look like a clown anymore, you do such a great job of it on your own.

Re: Teacher admits to teaching communism - 09/02/21 01:32 AM

FIRED

Too bad the school system is filled with many more like him. Just look at the results, regardless of parents being decent people.
Posted By: Posco

Re: Teacher admits to teaching communism - 09/02/21 01:37 AM

You shouldn't have to gird your kids up to survive public education, the thought of it is obscene. The system needs to be scrapped.
Posted By: yotetrapper30

Re: Teacher admits to teaching communism - 09/02/21 01:52 AM

Jim

So you have no problem with a teacher giving extra credit to students for participating in Antifa riots?
Posted By: seniortrap

Re: Teacher admits to teaching communism - 09/02/21 02:15 PM

Teaching what Communism is about is one thing.

Inciting and encouraging action like Antifa, is Communistic is another!
Posted By: Spade

Re: Teacher admits to teaching communism - 09/02/21 02:49 PM

A parent today would almost have to set in the classroom to see what is being taught, and what kind of influence the teacher is having on the students. Critical thinking is a good skill to have, but not like the above teachers influence or like this one.

Calif teacher who removed US flag, suggested students pledge allegiance to pride flag (From Fox News)

By the way teachers who teach critical thinking should lead, and should not themselves inject their screwed up beliefs in the process.

Re: Teacher admits to teaching communism - 09/02/21 06:48 PM

We are fast getting to the point where one side or the other are going to start lining folks up and shooting them.

Our side has more guns. Just saying.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums