Home

A win for Texas Children

Posted By: LLtrapper

A win for Texas Children - 09/03/21 12:47 PM

OK this is how CNN is spinning the 5-4 decision to allow a Texas anti-abortion law to be left up to that state. In my opinion Roberts is a traitor to the constitution he claims to support. Many other states will now mirror this law and thousands of children will be saved from murder.

Now before you all come unglued here let me say there are many who would love to adopt these children if we could find a way to get rid of all the lawyers and bureaucrats that make it sometimes twenty times the cost to adopt as it does to abort.

If you hated Trump before then today will be especially hard for you. His three picks finally voted for justice for those who cannot defend themselves. Take the financial gain out of abortion and it will leave us for good.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/j...e-supreme-court/ar-AAO29Xl?ocid=msedgntp

Proverbs 31:8 Open your mouth for those with no voice, for the cause of all the dispossessed. 9Open your mouth, judge righteously, and defend the cause of the poor and needy.…
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: A win for Texas Children - 09/03/21 12:49 PM

Good ^^^ Thx
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: A win for Texas Children - 09/03/21 12:54 PM

It a amazing how Politicians try to say killing babies is a persons right and compare Pro life people to suicide bombers how moronic is that.

Re: A win for Texas Children - 09/03/21 12:57 PM

Originally Posted by Law Dog
It a amazing how Politicians try to say killing babies is a persons right and compare Pro life people to suicide bombers how moronic is that.

I heard SD and IA are on the list of states now making a mirror law to this. Praise God. LLL
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: A win for Texas Children - 09/03/21 01:04 PM

Originally Posted by LLtrapper
Originally Posted by Law Dog

I heard SD and IA are on the list of states now making a mirror law to this. Praise God. LLL

Yep Kristy is looking into it now research is being done now.
Posted By: Blaine County

Re: A win for Texas Children - 09/03/21 01:24 PM

I am no fan of abortion. Read that closely.

But be careful cheering too loud for the government telling people what they can and cannot do with their own body. Everything in the law has consequences.

I do however agree it is good for the unborn and States Rights.

Re: A win for Texas Children - 09/03/21 01:27 PM

Originally Posted by Blaine County

But be careful cheering too loud for the government telling people what they can and cannot do with their own body. Everything in the law has consequences.

Read this closely.... It is not your body when you kill someone else. LLL

Re: A win for Texas Children - 09/03/21 01:30 PM

Read this closely.... It is not your body when you kill someone else. LLL

Calm down. Of course it is the woman's body. I am not debating whether abortion is good or bad.

Re: A win for Texas Children - 09/03/21 01:34 PM

I am calm. If I kill someone else how is it my body? The choice is to have protective sex. That is the woman's choice. That has everything to do with HER body. The choice to have unprotected sex should not cause someone else to die. Where else in the law allows for my decisions to justify killing someone else? I will wait for the answer to that specific question. LLL

Re: A win for Texas Children - 09/03/21 01:40 PM

I am calm. If I kill someone else how is it my body? The choice is to have protective sex. That is the woman's choice. That has everything to do with HER body. The choice to have unprotected sex should not cause someone else to die. Where else in the law allows for my decisions to justify killing someone else? I will wait for the answer to that specific question. LLL

Does the Texas law have an exception for rape or incest?
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: A win for Texas Children - 09/03/21 01:43 PM

Great news. The baby killing protectors are up in arms. Especially those devout "catholics" in DC.
Posted By: yotetrapper30

Re: A win for Texas Children - 09/03/21 01:58 PM

If a man kills a pregnant woman, he is charged for 2 murders.

Re: A win for Texas Children - 09/03/21 02:04 PM

Still waiting for your answer. Your question is a rabbit hole often used to gas light. Very few abortions are from rape or incest but you knew that. LLL
Posted By: Yes sir

Re: A win for Texas Children - 09/03/21 02:05 PM

The real question with abortion is when does life start? 25 years ago that was the debate but I believe the debate has been moved away from that question because science is finding more things that point to them being human in the womb everyday. The debate about when life starts is a losing debate for the pro abortionists so they moved it to women's rights
Posted By: GRP

Re: A win for Texas Children - 09/03/21 02:08 PM

Everyone who protests the decision regarding Texas abortion law was allowed to be born. All of them.
Posted By: Yukon John

Re: A win for Texas Children - 09/03/21 02:11 PM

My body my choice, except for face coverings and vaccines. The protesters I saw yesterday were all wearing their useless masks, lol.

Re: A win for Texas Children - 09/03/21 02:20 PM

Still waiting for your answer. Your question is a rabbit hole often used to gas light. Very few abortions are from rape or incest but you knew that. LLL

Again, I am not proabortion . But you ranted about a woman's bad choices leading to pregnancy. Rape and incest are not a woman's choice.

Posted By: jtg

Re: A win for Texas Children - 09/03/21 02:23 PM

That's right. It's used to brainwash the public to kill and sell more babies body parts.

Posted By: white17

Re: A win for Texas Children - 09/03/21 03:46 PM

I think many of you are celebrating way too soon. SCOTUS did not rule on the constitutionality of the Texas law. Their decision was based on the fact that the plaintiffs (abortion providers) have suffered no harm because no one ......not the state and no individuals.....is enforcing this law. Consequently, the plaintiffs have no standing.

Also, if you actually read the decision, the court says ......."Federal courts enjoy the power to enjoin individuals tasked with enforcing laws, not the laws themselves." Since no one is enforcing this law.......there is no one to enjoin.

Nevertheless this law will, IMO, eventually be declared unconstitutional because it does NOT include exceptions for rape & incest...............a clear violation of both Roe & Casey.

Regardless of your position on abortion, I would think most of us would want this Texas law thrown out. It sets a precedent that will allow any citizen to sue any other person for almost any reason...........like owning a gun. It is a terrible law IMO..based solely on that possibility.

Re: A win for Texas Children - 09/03/21 04:11 PM

All true based on what I've read.
Posted By: Dragger

Re: A win for Texas Children - 09/03/21 04:18 PM

"We need common sense abortion laws!" lol

They don't want to take away your right to an abortion just apply some restrictions.

Funny how that works for them with the 2nd Amendment?

Stay out of my gun safe and I'll stay out of your toy box. lol

Re: A win for Texas Children - 09/03/21 04:33 PM

Making a huge difference right now for thousands who will have avoided an abortion and was born. Some day this horrible practice will be purged from those states who love life. You have reminded me of something I have known for a long time. You say you are not for abortion but defend it anyway. Lawyers rarely have a conscience. Especially liberal ones.

Answer my question counselor. LLL

Re: A win for Texas Children - 09/03/21 05:04 PM

Making a huge difference right now for thousands who will have avoided an abortion and was born. Some day this horrible practice will be purged from those states who love life. You have reminded me of something I have known for a long time. You say you are not for abortion but defend it anyway. Lawyers rarely have a conscience. Especially liberal ones.

You do need to calm down. I addressed your comment.

Go find someone who actually cares about this topic to debate. I like babies. I don't like abortions. I do think it's awesome that you are ready to take in those thousands of babies that avoided abortion.

Maybe you can find someone to argue with on Facebook.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: A win for Texas Children - 09/03/21 05:12 PM

Originally Posted by white17
I think many of you are celebrating way too soon. SCOTUS did not rule on the constitutionality of the Texas law. Their decision was based on the fact that the plaintiffs (abortion providers) have suffered no harm because no one ......not the state and no individuals.....is enforcing this law. Consequently, the plaintiffs have no standing.

Also, if you actually read the decision, the court says ......."Federal courts enjoy the power to enjoin individuals tasked with enforcing laws, not the laws themselves." Since no one is enforcing this law.......there is no one to enjoin.

Nevertheless this law will, IMO, eventually be declared unconstitutional because it does NOT include exceptions for rape & incest...............a clear violation of both Roe & Casey.

Regardless of your position on abortion, I would think most of us would want this Texas law thrown out. It sets a precedent that will allow any citizen to sue any other person for almost any reason...........like owning a gun. It is a terrible law IMO..based solely on that possibility.

Legally you may be correct but reaction to such abortion restrictions reveals the true character of many. That's always a good thing to know when trying to discern such chateristcs of organizations or individuals.
Posted By: Spade

Re: A win for Texas Children - 09/03/21 05:21 PM

[/quote]

You do need to calm down. I addressed your comment.

Go find someone who actually cares about this topic to debate. I like babies. I don't like abortions. I do think it's awesome that you are ready to take in those thousands of babies that avoided abortion.

Maybe you can find someone to argue with on Facebook.
[/quote]

Your both so hard headed, believing your so right you can't and won't even try to reason any thing out. Now go ahead an give me heck, I won't click this topic again.
Posted By: ILcooner

Re: A win for Texas Children - 09/03/21 05:43 PM

so now they go across state lines to get the abortion or go to some underground clinic
Posted By: Aaron Proffitt

Re: A win for Texas Children - 09/03/21 06:11 PM

I've never understood how abortion is a thing . Every argument for it falls flat.

Say you have a tooth that you want pulled . Nothing wrong with it , just don't want it. It'll take some dentist shopping to find one that'll pull a viable tooth " just because ". Let alone limbs or organs . Bizarre .
Posted By: Posco

Re: A win for Texas Children - 09/03/21 06:11 PM

The left will use it to rally its base, it's all they have.
Posted By: grumley701

Re: A win for Texas Children - 09/03/21 06:15 PM

ND legislators are looking at the Texas law for implementation, article printed in the Bismarck tribune today.
Posted By: Dirt

Re: A win for Texas Children - 09/03/21 06:22 PM

Originally Posted by Aaron Proffitt
I've never understood how abortion is a thing . Every argument for it falls flat.

Say you have a tooth that you want pulled . Nothing wrong with it , just don't want it. It'll take some dentist shopping to find one that'll pull a viable tooth " just because ". Let alone limbs or organs . Bizarre .

"During the Holocaust, Nazis referred to Jews as rats. Hutus involved in the Rwanda genocide called Tutsis cockroaches. Slave owners throughout history considered slaves subhuman animals. In Less Than Human, David Livingstone Smith argues that it's important to define and describe dehumanization, because it's what opens the door for cruelty and genocide."

You define undesirables as not human, then it is legal to dispose of the undesirables.
Posted By: Aaron Proffitt

Re: A win for Texas Children - 09/03/21 06:28 PM

Originally Posted by Dirt
Originally Posted by Aaron Proffitt

"During the Holocaust, Nazis referred to Jews as rats. Hutus involved in the Rwanda genocide called Tutsis cockroaches. Slave owners throughout history considered slaves subhuman animals. In Less Than Human, David Livingstone Smith argues that it's important to define and describe dehumanization, because it's what opens the door for cruelty and genocide."

You define undesirables as not human, then it is legal to dispose of the undesirables.

I had forgotten that detail.

Re: A win for Texas Children - 09/03/21 06:37 PM

"That Sanger was enamored and supported some eugenicists' ideas is certainly true," said Susan Reverby, a health care historian and professor at Wellesley College. But, Reverby added, Sanger's main argument was not eugenics — it was that "Sanger thought people should have the children they wanted."

They could get rid of the unwanted (undesirable) ones.
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: A win for Texas Children - 09/03/21 06:44 PM

I do agree that rape and bad decisions could be taken care of the next day fairly harmlessly. Incest however is another whole can of worms where the girl is scared to speak up.

Re: A win for Texas Children - 09/03/21 06:54 PM

"Planned Parenthood believes that all people — of every race, religion, gender identity, ability, immigration status, and geography — are full human beings with the right to determine their own future and decide, without coercion or judgement, whether and when to have children. Margaret Sanger’s racism and belief in eugenics are in direct opposition to Planned Parenthood’s mission. Planned Parenthood denounces Margaret Sanger’s belief in eugenics. Further, Planned Parenthood denounces the history and legacy of anti-Blackness in gynecology and the reproductive rights movement, and the mistreatment that continues against Black, Indigenous, and other people of color in this country."

Apparently every age isn't one of their criteria.

Re: A win for Texas Children - 09/03/21 06:56 PM

Originally Posted by Spade

Your both so hard headed, believing your so right you can't and won't even try to reason any thing out. Now go ahead an give me heck, I won't click this topic again.

Who are you? laugh

Re: A win for Texas Children - 09/03/21 07:05 PM

Does the father of a child ever have a say about whether the child is saved or not? I know of one instance where he did not and was rather bothered by it.

Re: A win for Texas Children - 09/03/21 07:07 PM

I s'pose it won't be long now before a man can carry a baby in his beer belly. Delivery will be a real bugger though.

Re: A win for Texas Children - 09/03/21 07:31 PM

"This lead to the 1911 establishment of The Eugenics Records Office (ERO) in Cold Spring Harbor, New York. The ERO spent time tracking family histories and concluded that people deemed to be unfit more often came from families that were poor, low in social standing, immigrant, and/or minority. "

"Nearly half of women who have abortions live below the federal poverty level .

A woman's right to chose, smells a lot like eugenics to me.

Re: A win for Texas Children - 09/03/21 07:58 PM

There you go with the big words again..

Re: A win for Texas Children - 09/03/21 08:00 PM

I looked it up. After being in Walmart today I conclude that eugenics hasn't been practiced a whole lot lately in Central Florida.
Posted By: Cedar Hacker

Re: A win for Texas Children - 09/03/21 10:41 PM

Originally Posted by white17

As a Texian that lobbied for this law, I hope you are wrong and this law stands. It has nothing whatsoever to do with guns.
If it is thrown out, that will be more fuel for us to once again become a Republic.

For the Yankees, a Texian is a person whose ancestors were here before Texas was a Republic or a State. We are pretty independent conservatives (hard headed ) and don't cater to big government regulating our lives. And we certainly don't condone anyone killing babies.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums