Home

What’s happening folks?

Posted By: J. Rader

What’s happening folks? - 09/05/21 09:31 PM

Can’t remember the last time I logged in. Fall on the way and haven’t thought much about anything trapping or hunting related in quite a while. Been preoccupied with the destruction caused by the last election, Covid bs, the home buying process, my company being taken over by corporate overlords, insane conspiracy theories that are seeming more realistic as the months roll on, the entire global Show, etc… World has gone insane. What’s everyone been up to during this scamdemic? As soon as I get moved into my new digs, gonna get geared up again and get out to the field. Glad to be back.
Posted By: yotetrapper30

Re: What’s happening folks? - 09/05/21 10:12 PM

Welcome back. We just set up a nuisance job today. Red fox killing a lady's chickens. Felt good to set some traps.
Posted By: Moosetrot

Re: What’s happening folks? - 09/05/21 10:34 PM

Working on re-doing my old Herter's duck boat. Picked up a 5hp Go-Devil for it. Going to give it a test ride tomorrow. If all works out I am raising the gunwales and rigging it up right. Can hardly wait!

Moosetrot
Posted By: 52Carl

Re: What’s happening folks? - 09/06/21 12:15 AM

With all of the ridiculous mess going on these days, I can't even have a civil discussion with like-minded friends without it turning into both of us yelling the same things at each other.
I need to go fishing.
Posted By: GREENCOUNTYPETE

Re: What’s happening folks? - 09/06/21 12:51 AM

I got out fishing yesterday with the boy on the Miss , no catching happening.

but good to get out and explore some sloughs , we called it when it got dark , with the flooding up north there were logs everywhere coming down the channel I can make an instrument approach on dock , but I can't see all the crap in the water to avoid that wasn't there when I made my plot.

Make sure to take a break from the plandemic it will be there when you get back

it is a lot like watching the news , your a lot happier if you don't

you can always go back to being angry and stressed next week.
Posted By: Nessmuck

Re: What’s happening folks? - 09/06/21 12:54 AM

[Linked Image]

Just trying to keep up with the cucumbers…..bread and butter pickles !
© 2024 Trapperman Forums