Home

Disaster Bud Guidry

Posted By: WhiteTrash 88

Disaster Bud Guidry - 09/06/21 03:10 PM

I have a close friend from my little town that has a company that works disaster’s for the government. He thinks he can get me in to Buds place. Gonna load up my truck and enclosed trailer with supplies and essentials and leave this week to try and get to him. Aught to be another adventure. I do need his address and phone so I can get stuff to him. Any help with this is appreciated
Posted By: Patrice

Re: Disaster Bud Guidry - 09/06/21 03:31 PM

Bud is on here and I think he will get a PM if you send one. That would be your most direct route to get his address and phone quickly.

Good Luck!
Patrice
Posted By: yotetrapper30

Re: Disaster Bud Guidry - 09/06/21 03:34 PM

Buzzard has his phone number. Thank you so much for doing this!
Posted By: Sharon

Re: Disaster Bud Guidry - 09/06/21 03:45 PM

Thank you WT88, for your kind generosity. They will appreciate seeing you immensely.
Posted By: Donnie H

Re: Disaster Bud Guidry - 09/06/21 03:53 PM

What route you headed down ?
Posted By: jk

Re: Disaster Bud Guidry - 09/06/21 03:59 PM

WT 88 post us your address so we can help out with some money for gas and stuff.......jk
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: Disaster Bud Guidry - 09/06/21 04:08 PM

Thanks WT! I'll help too.
Posted By: Paul Dobbins

Re: Disaster Bud Guidry - 09/06/21 04:13 PM

I sent address and phone number.
Posted By: furlover

Re: Disaster Bud Guidry - 09/06/21 04:14 PM

Please send me pm so I can get you some money. Thanks
Posted By: furlover

Re: Disaster Bud Guidry - 09/06/21 04:19 PM

Or post your address.
Posted By: yukonjeff

Re: Disaster Bud Guidry - 09/06/21 05:30 PM

Paypal would be fastest.
Let us know how.

Re: Disaster Bud Guidry - 09/06/21 06:04 PM

Guys, I’m still pretty simple on this end. If you want to donate to the cause just send a check to my address.
Dick Christopherson
28709 Admiral Ave
Waverly, Mo 64096

Will post a list of things going to him when I get them baught. Thanks for the help.
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: Disaster Bud Guidry - 09/06/21 09:03 PM

Thank you Dick. You're the man of the day! Help is on the way.
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: Disaster Bud Guidry - 09/06/21 09:29 PM

Originally Posted by WhiteTrash 88
Guys, I’m still pretty simple on this end. If you want to donate to the cause just send a check to my address.
Dick Christopherson
28709 Admiral Ave
Waverly, Mo 64096

Will post a list of things going to him when I get them baught. Thanks for the help.

Tell store managers at Walmart and such what your doing and I'm betting they will donate some supplies.
Do you know if the roads are clear enough for a 2wd to make it down to him?
Posted By: Buzzard

Re: Disaster Bud Guidry - 09/06/21 09:40 PM

Originally Posted by Providence Farm
Dick Christopherson
28709 Admiral Ave
Waverly, Mo 64096

Tell store managers at Walmart and such what your doing and I'm betting they will donate some supplies.
Do you know if the roads are clear enough for a 2wd to make it down to him?

Bud mentioned earlier today the roads were clear but power lines were still down and needed to be dodged, drive slow he said

Re: Disaster Bud Guidry - 09/06/21 10:45 PM

Didn’t take much time plotting a route south to him. I-70 to St Louis and pick up l-55 south and stay on it till it ends. From there I aught to be in the area and work my way in. Says it’s a 13 hour trip so probably more like 15 with it all tore up. Anybody know what the carry law is down there. Don’t intend to get hi-jacked the last 20 or 30 miles. Also if someone knows how far north or south of New Orleans gas stations are operational would be a help. Want to fill my truck up as close to his place as l can and be able to get back out of there.
Posted By: yotetrapper30

Re: Disaster Bud Guidry - 09/06/21 10:58 PM

Didn’t take much time plotting a route south to him. I-70 to St Louis and pick up l-55 south and stay on it till it ends. From there I aught to be in the area and work my way in. Says it’s a 13 hour trip so probably more like 15 with it all tore up. Anybody know what the carry law is down there. Don’t intend to get hi-jacked the last 20 or 30 miles. Also if someone knows how far north or south of New Orleans gas stations are operational would be a help. Want to fill my truck up as close to his place as l can and be able to get back out of there.

MS is wide open for carry, you don't even need a permit. LA will honor your permit if you have a MO permit as long as you're 21 or older.
Posted By: ~ADC~

Re: Disaster Bud Guidry - 09/06/21 11:11 PM

Originally Posted by yotetrapper30

MS is wide open for carry, you don't even need a permit. LA will honor your permit if you have a MO permit as long as you're 21 or older.

https://www.usconcealedcarry.com/resources/ccw_reciprocity_map/mo-gun-laws/#recRestricted

Re: Disaster Bud Guidry - 09/07/21 02:08 AM

Don’t need one in Mo to carry. Don’t have one so guess we’ll boot leg on in the back door. Dropped a grand on cleaning stuff, paper plates, toilet paper, paper towels, and groceries. Still have more groceries to go and then tarps, coolers, batteries,bug dope,gas cans and so on. Any volunteer’s that want to ride shotgun and help drive, let me know. The circus will be leaving here around 2am Wednesday morning. Hopefully get to him, get unloaded and head back Wednesday night. Little company would be nice.
Posted By: swift4me

Re: Disaster Bud Guidry - 09/07/21 05:34 AM

You're a good man to help Bud and his family.

My check is in the mail this morning.

Be safe.

Pete
Posted By: Drifter

Re: Disaster Bud Guidry - 09/07/21 06:49 AM

I live right close to 55 and would go along to help drive. Deaf as a post so got to talk extra loud and sometimes takes 5 or 4 times for me to understand. Google says I am about 5 hours from Bud's place. Exit 227 the next one after Enid Lake exit. Will bring some to help out on gas as well.
Posted By: KS skunkman

Re: Disaster Bud Guidry - 09/07/21 10:35 AM

God bless you Dick, help on the way.

Re: Disaster Bud Guidry - 09/07/21 10:49 AM

Thanks Pete.

Re: Disaster Bud Guidry - 09/07/21 11:41 AM

Originally Posted by Drifter
I live right close to 55 and would go along to help drive. Deaf as a post so got to talk extra loud and sometimes takes 5 or 4 times for me to understand. Google says I am about 5 hours from Bud's place. Exit 227 the next one after Enid Lake exit. Will bring some to help out on gas as well.

Send me your phone # Drifter. Would welcome the company and help to get in there and unloaded. I have little knowledge of the area past Jackson Mississippi. Gonna be picking up more stuff today and getting it packed into trailer. Don’t worry about the gas money. The company and hands on help is more important to me right now. Think I’m still on schedule right now to leave from here at 2 am unless I get a curve ball. Should put us in to Buds around 3-4 pm tomorrow afternoon. My guess is that they are running some kind of curfew at dark, but maybe not. If they are I want time to get unloaded and get out before it hits.
Posted By: Drifter

Re: Disaster Bud Guidry - 09/07/21 12:21 PM

You have a PM WT.
Posted By: robert.d12

Re: Disaster Bud Guidry - 09/08/21 04:06 PM

Keep us updated when you can WT. I was trying to figure a way to fly into Missouri last night and go with you but it just couldn’t work out. Stay safe, sounds like quite the adventure
Posted By: Backwoods man

Re: Disaster Bud Guidry - 09/08/21 05:27 PM

This is awesome. You are good people. I hope you get there safely. You might want to bring a chainsaw is you have one in case trees are across roads.
Posted By: AirportTrapper

Re: Disaster Bud Guidry - 09/08/21 06:06 PM

Don’t need one in Mo to carry. Don’t have one so guess we’ll boot leg on in the back door. Dropped a grand on cleaning stuff, paper plates, toilet paper, paper towels, and groceries. Still have more groceries to go and then tarps, coolers, batteries,bug dope,gas cans and so on. Any volunteer’s that want to ride shotgun and help drive, let me know. The circus will be leaving here around 2am Wednesday morning. Hopefully get to him, get unloaded and head back Wednesday night. Little company would be nice.

Louisiana is an open carry state
Posted By: trappingthomas

Re: Disaster Bud Guidry - 09/09/21 12:29 AM

Dick Christopherson
28709 Admiral Ave
Waverly, Mo 64096

Feel like a fool but wife not surprised! lol Posted response to Bud update post but missed this completely. Mrwhite88 when you get back home post for us slow folk the what you put into trip financially but not get in donations. Having the nads to pull this off is more then it should have costed you. Also, after meeting with bud are there other things that can be mailed in? You a Badbutt man! Great job!
Posted By: Patrice

Re: Disaster Bud Guidry - 09/09/21 01:30 AM

God bless and safe travels. What you're doing is wonderful!
Patrice
Posted By: hippie

Re: Disaster Bud Guidry - 09/09/21 02:02 PM

What an awesome gesture! My hats off to you for making this happen.

Hang in there Bud, hopefully time will heal some wounds.
Posted By: Buzzard

Re: Disaster Bud Guidry - 09/09/21 03:06 PM

They stopped for the night outside Jackson, Ms.

WT sounds rested , they will be home this evening.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums