Home

And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist

Posted By: Sprung & Rusty

And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist - 09/08/21 09:40 PM

With all the crap that's been going down over the last 6 months, any of you changing to your minds yet? The writing has been on the wall for years, but so many kept pounding their chests red white and blue and turned a blind eye to it. The list that Lee posted last week of all the family ties to that one guy should have you all concerned.
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist - 09/08/21 09:45 PM

The people that say that are not deep thinkers just look at the recent comments like blame the bomber even though old Sniffy made it easy for the bomber to get that close into our guys area, they seem to miss that issue with the lack of a secure Kabul that could of been prevented.
Posted By: DiggerDale

Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist - 09/08/21 09:54 PM

These days, the only difference between truth and conspiracy theory is about 6 to 8 months....
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist - 09/08/21 11:57 PM

Here is what I wonder: are the folks who do not think critically actually not capable of it or are they making a conscious decision to ignore any evidence or fact that does not agree with the position they have taken?

Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist - 09/08/21 11:59 PM

Originally Posted by Leftlane
Here is what I wonder: are the folks who do not think critically actually not capable of it or are they making a conscious decision to ignore any evidence or fact that does not agree with the position they have taken?

Feeling people VS fact people feelings don’t need no facts in their lives.
Posted By: yotetrapper30

Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist - 09/09/21 12:00 AM

I believe a lot of things some might call a conspiracy theory, but some of that Q stuff is just too far out there for me. I don't believe Hillary is drinking the blood of children, or that members of the royal family have human skin shoes, lol.
Posted By: SNIPERBBB

Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist - 09/09/21 12:00 AM

Ability and will and two different things. Most people have the ability. Unfortunately the will to do so is lacking.

Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist - 09/09/21 12:10 AM

So is it a conspiracy theory if the Government hunts down one set of “protesters” but ignores the ones that burned down city blocks and killed people?
Posted By: AKAjust

Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist - 09/09/21 11:47 AM

Originally Posted by Law Dog
The people that say that are not deep thinkers just look at the recent comments like blame the bomber even though old Sniffy made it easy for the bomber to get that close into our guys area, they seem to miss that issue with the lack of a secure Kabul that could of been prevented.

Are you kidding me? How could anyone in their right mind NOT blame the bomber?
Trump set up the senario. Out of Afganistan by end of August.
How it was done was orderly but for interference by hostiles.
Thats why our soldiers were there.

Gotta go now Hospital appt.
just
Posted By: zallen

Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist - 09/09/21 12:18 PM

AKA. No. You have your facts wrong.

Trump did indeed have a deadline but it was May. Bumbles changed it to August hoping for a 9/11 photo op. (or rather his handlers did. He was an imbecile BEFORE he got dementia)

Orderly? ! I can't believe you think that debacle was orderly. Not really. By any metric you care to use it was a disaster. Pardon me, IS a disaster. There is no way that all Americans are now out.

There are currently four privately hired planes on the ground waiting for permission from the Taliban to take off. Been there over a week now while the Taliban goes over the manifest that our State Department gave them. Do you really think that all of the people on that manifest will live long enough to re-board the planes?

It's not my intent to troll anyone - nor insult anyone on this board but this situation has me livid.
Posted By: Finster

Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist - 09/09/21 12:21 PM

Originally Posted by AKAjust

just

100% Completely Clueless. Obviously facts, as usual, do not pertain.
Posted By: Posco

Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist - 09/09/21 12:22 PM

Biden is not only destabilizing the country, he is destabilizing the world. A military coup would be great right about now.

Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist - 09/09/21 12:37 PM

Originally Posted by Posco
Biden is not only destabilizing the country, he is destabilizing the world. A military coup would be great right about now.

Yea right! Sorry, the generals are much to busy figuring out the proper pronouns, which bathroom to use, ok'ing gender reassignments and stomping out the dreaded face of white males and their racist existence to worry about the country. Good luck with that.

Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist - 09/09/21 12:40 PM

Originally Posted by Finster

Yea right! Sorry, the generals are much to busy figuring out the proper pronouns, which bathroom to use, ok'ing gender reassignments and stomping out the dreaded face of white males and their racist existence to worry about the country. Good luck with that.

Don't disagree with you a bit and I'm on record here saying the left has corrupted our military. Several institutions need purging.

Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist - 09/09/21 12:42 PM

Don't disagree with you a bit and I'm on record here saying the left has corrupted our military. Several institutions need purging.

wink
Posted By: NonPCfed

Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist - 09/09/21 12:45 PM

The 4-stars in charge of the military have no self awareness. How can Milley look himself in the mirror and not resign. Its the new American leadership, take no responsibility for anything...
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist - 09/09/21 12:52 PM

Originally Posted by yotetrapper30
I believe a lot of things some might call a conspiracy theory, but some of that Q stuff is just too far out there for me. I don't believe Hillary is drinking the blood of children, or that members of the royal family have human skin shoes, lol.

Hey, they might have family ties to Ed Gein crazy

Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist - 09/09/21 12:54 PM

Not to hijack the thread but you have to wonder exactly how much butt kissing it took for these "Generals" to be given that rank? They certainly didn't earn it. They are inept and as stupid as Biden. The days of Patton and Eisenhower are long gone.

Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist - 09/09/21 12:59 PM

Not to hijack the thread but you have to wonder exactly how much butt kissing it took for these "Generals" to be given that rank? They certainly didn't earn it. They are inept and as stupid as Biden. The days of Patton and Eisenhower are long gone.

Disabuse yourself of the notion that useful idiots only occupy the lowlyer stations of the population.

Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist - 09/09/21 01:00 PM

just

All you did was prove my point here, I thank you! Let me guess you voted for Obummer and think he did a great job also. LMAO
Posted By: Blaine County

Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist - 09/09/21 01:14 PM

Being outraged and regurgitating a bunch of crap from social media and YouTube is not critical, or even deep, thinking.

Yes. Biden and team and the former 3 Presidents jacked up Afghanistan. It doesn't take Plato or Einstein to figure that out.
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist - 09/09/21 01:15 PM

just

100% Completely Clueless. Obviously facts, as usual, do not pertain.

And right there is the answer to lefties question .... left wing nuts are blind to facts.

Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist - 09/09/21 01:26 PM

Originally Posted by bowhunter27295
So the guys who fell off of the outside of the C17 to their deaths was orderly?

The 13 marines killed was orderly?

The American citizens and Afghan interpreters left behind was orderly?

The BILLIONS of arms and weapons and equipment left behind was orderly?

You are BEYOND CLUELESS. Your liberal mind and ways are why these people died and why the Afghan pull out lead by ice cream joey was such an embarrassing tragedy.

People are being tortured and dying because of how you voted. Congratulations!!!

One by 1
they fell of the plane because they were afraid they wold be left behind. Question for you Afraid of what?
#2 13 soldiers --they wern't all marines. were killed by the bomber. See above.
#3 arms and weapons were left behind because there wasn't enough time oto load them. also how were they were to be hauled away think $ also.

Clueless. I'm thinking. You ain't.
just
Posted By: Fisher Man

Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist - 09/09/21 01:36 PM

Speaking of Clueless AKAjust you sure fit the bill.

Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist - 09/09/21 01:43 PM

I learned everything I needed to know about AKAjust a week or so ago when he posted it was time people stopped posting about the soldiers that were killed about 2 days after they died. Churned my stomach to see any American say something like that.

Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist - 09/09/21 01:54 PM

When you see our Southern border now and the way it was before, when more servicemen and woman died in one attack because of a lack of a buffer zone then in the last 10 years combined.

The liberal minds are trying to blame others for the one and only one persons screw up you start to understand how deep the illness really runs.

Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist - 09/09/21 02:27 PM

Well Angella you mis interpreted what you read.
The post was about republicans not just wanting to read names but talk trash also. Thats what I was objecting to. Post the names on a bilboard or any place you want is OK with me.
I'm proud of those soldiers. They did what was necessary at the time.
Like I said the person who sent the bomber and the bomber is to blame not our commander in chief who just carried out a policy started by the past president.
just

Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist - 09/09/21 02:33 PM

Kinda hard to misinterpret this!

They have been honored more than anyone else killed it that war. Enough is enough.

Posted By: zallen

Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist - 09/09/21 02:44 PM

There are none so blind as those who will not see. The most deluded people are those who choose to ignore what they already know.
Posted By: PAskinner

Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist - 09/09/21 03:11 PM

The post was about republicans not just wanting to read names but talk trash also. Thats what I was objecting to. Post the names on a bilboard or any place you want is OK with me.
Like I said the person who sent the bomber and the bomber is to blame not our commander in chief who just carried out a policy started by the past president.
just

Really? This is incredibly naive. If trump had been in charge during this fiasco and this happened, we would be just as mad at him. At least I would. This administrations terrible handling of the situation got those soldiers killed.

Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist - 09/09/21 03:13 PM

just

Your delusional at best!
[Linked Image]

Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist - 09/09/21 03:35 PM

Angella
So go ahead and post the "Rest of the story.
Post the rest of the thread.

Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist - 09/09/21 03:39 PM

just

Your delusional at best!
[Linked Image]

And after 19+ days there are still Americans in Afganistan. Why? Just like some here --If the government tells me I have to I ain't gonna do it.
just

Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist - 09/09/21 04:18 PM

just

You otta be proud of those soldiers. They died defending freedoms that you spit on constantly with your liberal support and ideology. 1000X the man you are.
Posted By: warrior

Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist - 09/09/21 04:19 PM

One thing, maybe minor in this whole fiasco, not mentioned is the almost intentional taunting of the taliban by the flying of the sodomite flag over the Kabul embassy and murals of the drug fiend Floyd.
That was done by boe liden.

Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist - 09/09/21 04:25 PM

Angella
So go ahead and post the "Rest of the story.
Post the rest of the thread.

Ok. The rest of the post surely doesn't do anything to change the first two sentences... but here it is

They have been honored more than anyone else killed it that war. Enough is enough.
Apparently (source) the link above, it was not just a name reading the repubs wanted. That was probably the clincher.

Why blame Biden? the -ss that sent the bomber was at fault.

just

Still doesn't change the fact that you said:

Disgusting.

Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist - 09/09/21 04:27 PM

AKAjust, Facebook and TicTok are easy to sign up on. ...... Just say'in.
Posted By: GWGjr

Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist - 09/09/21 04:39 PM

That's a pretty thin argument based on how many "past president" policies the Biden administration cancelled prior to botching the fulfillment of this one you're hanging your hat on.

Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist - 09/09/21 04:52 PM

If Sniffy had followed up on Trumps plans that Southern wall might of been finished by now but it was Stopped! LOL

Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist - 09/09/21 04:58 PM

Very simply. When the reading of dead soldiers names who served their country with honor turns into an attempt to gain political advantage THEN "that is enough"
Apparently you all didn't pay enough attention to what the Republicans added to the request to read names.
just

Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist - 09/09/21 05:02 PM

AKA Just
You can bet your next Stimulus check that in a true administration.
The evacuation would have gone through Bagram Air base
The civilians would have been gotten out first.
Any equipment that would have been left behind would have been destroyed including said air base.

This monumental screw up including the lives of those folks that died in the bomb attack are on the hands of the POS in chief and the idiots that voted for him. That includes the death of the folks that will be murdered from here on in by the hands of the terrorists that now run the show over there.

No amount of shouting orange man bad and lying is going to change that fact.

Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist - 09/09/21 05:03 PM

As the left likes to say, “Say their names!” They cannot be said enough in my opinion.

Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist - 09/09/21 05:04 PM

Originally Posted by Scuba1
AKA Just
Any equipment that would have been left behind would have been destroyed including said air base.

This monumental screw up including the lives of those folks that died in the bomb attack are on the hands of the POS in chief and the idiots that voted for him. That includes the death of the folks that will be murdered from here on in by the hands of the terrorists that now run the show over there.

It wasn't screw up. It was intentional.

Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist - 09/09/21 05:05 PM

Very simply. When the reading of dead soldiers names who served their country with honor turns into an attempt to gain political advantage THEN "that is enough"
Apparently you all didn't pay enough attention to what the Republicans added to the request to read names.
just

Is that all you do is finger point rather than accept accountability?
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist - 09/09/21 05:46 PM

You are BEYOND CLUELESS. Your liberal mind and ways are why these people died and why the Afghan pull out lead by ice cream joey was such an embarrassing tragedy.

People are being tortured and dying because of how you voted. Congratulations!!!

One by 1
they fell of the plane because they were afraid they wold be left behind. Question for you Afraid of what?
#3 arms and weapons were left behind because there wasn't enough time oto load them. also how were they were to be hauled away think $ also.

just

If you can't remove equipment you disable it. You don't leave top secret equipment things like Blackhawks fueled and armed for out enemies. You blow them up.

Now I truly see this once great country is lost. You have no knowledge of procedures or critical thinking abilities. Or just willfully ignorant.

Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist - 09/09/21 05:57 PM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: charles

Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist - 09/09/21 06:30 PM

Haven't read every post above this. Qanon, or whatever it is called, is a little off the deep end. Marjorie Taylor Greene doesn't believe everything she says either. She has to be smarter than that. Some extreme types might be attention seekers.

Our military should never be disrespected or ignored by any political party. Would suit me fine if the requirement to be President and Commander in Chief included military service first.

Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist - 09/09/21 06:30 PM

Originally Posted by Sprung & Rusty
AKA Just

It wasn't screw up. It was intentional.

Well yes there is that
Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist - 09/09/21 06:40 PM

Everybody admit it, it is all Trump’s fault. Bidens Afghan withdrawal was an extraordinary success. If Biden said it, it must be true
Posted By: BigBob

Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist - 09/09/21 08:10 PM

Seems like all those box cars in Canada with the leg irons bolted to the walls would have made their appearance by now!
Posted By: riverratdm

Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist - 09/10/21 12:31 AM

Originally Posted by yotetrapper30

Jus curious what do you think of the pizza gate emails involving Podesta, or the multi thousand dallar "pizza and hotdog parties" thrown by Obama? Lots of weird things that don't make sense.
Posted By: bwtrapper

Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist - 09/10/21 12:52 AM

Just was it for political gain when the house Democrats had a photo OP kneeling for thug Floyd? I'm sure you were cool with that.
Posted By: nramemb

Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist - 09/10/21 01:19 AM

One by 1

just

Im thinking you are cluless

Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist - 09/10/21 01:29 AM

Isn’t it ironic that joe is now the world’s number one issuer of actual assault weapons without a background check. Talk about a straw purchase debacle
Posted By: coonchaser

Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist - 09/10/21 01:37 AM

It was my interpretation of events that the equipment and arms were left behind so that the afgan people that we had trained for years would defend the country. But since they ran and threw down their weapons. They are now in the hands of the taliban. I agree the whole departure was mishandled and should have had a back up plan etc. But as far as the munitions and equipment etc.
Posted By: Trap Setter

Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist - 09/10/21 02:04 AM

Coonchaser the fact is of they hadn't closed Bagram Air Base the afghans would have had air superiority from our airforce. That couldn't happen without it when you don't have air cover you are on even ground with your enemy. Add to that that phone calls (now public) show Biden spoke to the afghan president and told him to say everything was secure and his army was strong but he told biden that wasn't true. Biden said we just need you to say it. Biden told him to lie to the world so biden could close the air base knowing full well the afghans would run. Our own government killed 13 heros in cold blood. They knew full well what would happen but they did it anyhow.

Someone tell me how I am wrong. Defend them. Do it without lying or leaving out details.

Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist - 09/10/21 02:06 AM

The phone call Sniffy had with the Afghan President they knew that the country would fall so why leave so much? They told people it would take months and it was weeks it took the Taliban.
Posted By: Yukon John

Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist - 09/10/21 02:41 AM

I've seen interviews of former high ranking officers that said the Afghan fighters were hard to train because most of them can't read, and that if they were trained, they would not raise a weapon at another Muslim. It was no secret what was going to happen!

Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist - 09/10/21 05:14 PM

Here is the thing.

A bunch of sleezeball Republicans tried to make a political thing over the death of several brave soldiers who were just trying to sort out who was supposed to get on a plane and those who wern't.
An ss ole Taliban cleric sent a mentally deranged bomber into that crowd and blew himself along with many of his countrymen and our soldiers up.
Sure those 13 were heroes but the republican plan was to gain a political advantage over their deaths.
There it is plain and simple.
just

Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist - 09/10/21 07:13 PM

I do admire your commitment to crazy I really do! You just cannot get it through your head the Taliban should never of been given control of Kabul in the first place! They should of been keep miles away so that kind of bombing would not be possible but they were let in the safety zone and put in charge of security.

No matter how this debacle turned out I think you would blame it on the Republicans any way you can. Did you ever complain about what went on in the 4 previous years that turned out to be lies and endless games I don’t remember you saying much then.

[Linked Image]

Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist - 09/10/21 09:31 PM

Q Law Dog
Did you ever complain about what went on in the 4 previous years that turned out to be lies and endless games I don’t remember you saying much then./Q
Oh Yeah the trump years.
No just shaked my head in disbelief..
just

Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist - 09/10/21 09:34 PM

Q Law Dog
Did you ever complain about what went on in the 4 previous years that turned out to be lies and endless games I don’t remember you saying much then./Q
Oh Yeah the trump years.
just

Your crazy. Get off the koolaid man.

Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist - 09/10/21 09:51 PM

Q Law Dog
Oh Yeah the trump years.
just

Well we are shaking our heads now and it’s true but you won’t ever see it.

Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist - 09/10/21 09:59 PM

Is AHA talking about that nasty stuff during the Trump admin like pesky energy independence, lowest unemployment rates since ever. ( folks worked for a living then ) Or was it those nasty low fuel prices and reasonable taxes. Could it be that not enoughAmerican people died in the middle east ???? Orange man bad.

Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist - 09/10/21 11:58 PM

But since you brought it up. A couple of quotes as I remember them

About this disease going around
It will just go away
Its Fake news made up by the democrats

All 80 foreign US ambassadors are fired on Inaugeration(sp) day ---my note..>>No replacements were appointed for quite some time Its normal for politically appointed ambassadors to resign.at inaugeration.

Ask Rudy

about Putin
wouldn't it be better if we were just friends

Vowed to "eradicate Islamic terrorism" His inaugeration speech

Many more

Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist - 09/11/21 12:03 AM

It will just go away

All 80 foreign US ambassadors are fired on Inaugeration(sp) day ---my note..>>No replacements were appointed for quite some time Its normal for politically appointed ambassadors to resign.at inaugeration.

Ask Rudy

about Putin

Many more

We had no terrorism while Trump was in. Not one peep from the middle East for 4 years. If you take medical advice from a president, you have a personal issue with that. I'll go to a Dr before an elected official.
Posted By: Feedinggrounds

Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist - 09/11/21 12:18 AM

It will just go away

Ask Rudy

about Putin

Many more

You mean the Democrats who are now using the same disease to change the narrative? From the horribly botched Afghanistan withdraw, that resulted in American armed service deaths? That democrat party?

Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist - 09/11/21 12:22 AM

just

He did not carry out the policy started by the last president! He tossed that and screwed this up on his own. Are you a Joe Biden** supporter or just hate America and Trump??
Posted By: Iowagian

Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist - 09/11/21 12:35 AM

It will just go away

Ask Rudy

about Putin

Many more

Having people like this in Iowa is an embarrassment. You must feel lonely in a state that is as red as red can be! At least with Anti's you know where they stand. A trapper supporting anything to do with a Dem agenda is pathetic

Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist - 09/11/21 12:45 AM

Here is the thing.

A bunch of sleezeball Republicans tried to make a political thing over the death of several brave soldiers who were just trying to sort out who was supposed to get on a plane and those who wern't.
An ss ole Taliban cleric sent a mentally deranged bomber into that crowd and blew himself along with many of his countrymen and our soldiers up.
Sure those 13 were heroes but the republican plan was to gain a political advantage over their deaths.
just

Yeah it's plain and simple for a simpleton. Marines are NOT soldiers. Simpleton. Political advantage for calling out a bumbling fool? So be it! You tools have been using the deaths of Americans from the Chinese flu for almost two years now for "political advantage". Get off your high horse before you get knocked off.
Posted By: upstateNY

Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist - 09/11/21 12:49 AM

Little bit of both Lefty.

Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist - 09/11/21 12:50 PM

Originally Posted by Iowagian
Here is the thing.

just

Yeah it's plain and simple for a simpleton. Marines are NOT soldiers. Simpleton. Political advantage for calling out a bumbling fool? So be it! You tools have been using the deaths of Americans from the Chinese flu for almost two years now for "political advantage". Get off your high horse before you get knocked off.

Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist - 09/11/21 12:52 PM

Yeah it's plain and simple for a simpleton. Marines are NOT soldiers. Simpleton. Political advantage for calling out a bumbling fool? So be it! You tools have been using the deaths of Americans from the Chinese flu for almost two years now for "political advantage". Get off your high horse before you get knocked off. [/quote]

Get off your high horse before you get knocked off. [/quote]
I BEG YOUR PARDON PAL.

Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist - 09/11/21 01:06 PM

AkA remeber where your at. He may have been who said it but there are many more thinking it and shaking their heads not posting due to the pointless nature of it.

Words on a screen are pointless when they get past debating and get personal and hostile. That's for all side. It's hard to not get personal and hostile while watching your country and way of life under attack and destroyed. Esp when some try to defend that distruction.

If I had to bet those doing the defending of the distruction will be the same turning in their neighbors in the future..

Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist - 09/11/21 02:47 PM

I'm dropping out of this thread. But I have to say this.
The country is running well. Biden has only been in office less than a year. He inherited trouble due to an incompetent president. His agenda is composed of infrastructure as a method of healing the economy.
Lord knows it has been ignored long enough. its a good plan.
The war in Afganistan is over. Thats what everyone wanted.
Trouble on the horizon Sure It has always been that way.
We now have someone who will listen to experts and acts accordingly. This is not a monarchy.

An important note

Some of the language and hate spewed here could lead to violence ---please note above--- That could lead to something we all don't want to see.

Have a good life.

just
Posted By: Flicker Shad

Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist - 09/11/21 03:07 PM

The country is running well. Biden has only been in office less than a year. He inherited trouble due to an incompetent president. His agenda is composed of infrastructure as a method of healing the economy.
We now have someone who will listen to experts and acts accordingly. This is not a monarchy.

An important note

Some of the language and hate spewed here could lead to violence ---please note above--- That could lead to something we all don't want to see.

Have a good life.

just

I don't even know how to respond. Smh.

Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist - 09/11/21 03:23 PM

Flicker neither did I. So I read my last post then his again and back to the it's pointless to respond to some part of my former post.

I can see he truly believes what he typed. Some chose to stay in the dark or blind for various reasons. That's their right. To some ignorance is bliss.

And another poster below the same results to be expected. Back to Its Trumps fault or your guy did this and so it makes what my guy did ok.

The divided and conquer, media propaganda / censorship, and public education system are doing their jobs well.
Posted By: James

Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist - 09/11/21 03:31 PM

Trump made a deal with terrorists and yielded to a one-sided agreement in their favor.

Biden screwed up the implementation of Trump's pathetic attempt at a deal.

Who was worse?

Jim
Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist - 09/11/21 03:32 PM

Originally Posted by James
Trump made a deal with terrorists and yielded to a one-sided agreement in their favor.

Who was worse?

Jim

Biden
Posted By: teepee2

Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist - 09/11/21 03:35 PM

You better look up the meaning of "infrastructure". Then read the bill and get back to us on just how much is actually spent on it.
Posted By: kytrapper

Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist - 09/11/21 03:47 PM

This is one of those threads that pop up ever so often that I simply cannot get my head around if this guy is a trapper. I ran into one in Kalamazoo a few years back that didn’t know anything and didn’t know he didn’t know anything but was not able to close his mouth. I felt a lot better when I finally gave up trying to communicate with guys like this. It’s a total waste of time. Keep up the good fight men.

Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist - 09/11/21 06:12 PM

Is it just me, or does "our patience is wearing thin, and your refusal has cost all of us" sound like a Darth Vader line?
Posted By: Mike in A-town

Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist - 09/11/21 07:20 PM

Is it just me, or does "our patience is wearing thin, and your refusal has cost all of us" sound like a Darth Vader line?

The only one missing is, "I find your lack of faith disturbing."

Mike

Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist - 09/11/21 07:21 PM

grin Glad I am not the only one that thinks he sounds like Darth more and more as time passes. I wonder when he will start wearing his black cape
Posted By: Mike in A-town

Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist - 09/11/21 07:34 PM

Well, he isn't my father. But I would be happy to set him on fire.

Mike

Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist - 09/12/21 12:03 AM

I promise not to pee on him if ya did

Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist - 09/12/21 01:22 AM

Just and James I can't believe you are Americans. I am so disgusted with some people who claim to be trappers and hunters on this site. Sad and sickening.
Posted By: Yukon John

Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist - 09/12/21 01:31 AM

Apparently Alaska is running a lot better than the lower 48! I can't believe some of the nonsense I've read on this thread! Smh, lol
Posted By: NonPCfed

Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist - 09/12/21 01:39 AM

We only have 80 foreign ambassadors...? Last I knew, there were something like 160 recognized "nations" in the world. What happened to the other 80? But to be fair to AKAjust, some of the ambassador gigs are pretty low ball. If he likes "Sniffy" (Law Dog, I did it!) that much, maybe he can check out if the ambassadorship to Nauru is still open, but I don't think there are any coons to trap there...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nauru
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist - 09/12/21 11:40 AM

Who was worse?

Jim

Your boy screwed it up. If it was so bad he should have changed it and done it right. Much easier to just blame someone else for your failure, I guess.
Posted By: Ridge Runner1960

Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist - 09/12/21 11:52 AM

They had a drone lock on the bomber and would not let them fire, they knew a bomber was coming hours before it went off. if they did not have time to remove the weaponry, why did they not destroy it? too much top secret technology there to give to a bunch of terrorist goat hearders.
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist - 09/12/21 11:56 AM

There are a number of posts on this thread that have me looking forward to what is coming.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist - 09/12/21 11:59 AM

I can see that with China Joe. Were their prostitutes in Star Wars? Just trying to figure out Kamala's character.

Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist - 09/12/21 12:08 PM

An important note

Have a good life.

just

check out that 3.5 trillion infastructure plan, like 7% goes to infastructure, where is the rest going? Not a monarchy? how many EO's did joebama bin lyin sign?border? gas? demand all get the jab while letting illegals in untested? flying in over 100,000 unvetted afghans? you call that running well? WHAT ARE YOU SMOKING?
edited to add, since when does disagreeing with a liberal constitute hate? isn't that the new battle cry of the left?

Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist - 09/12/21 12:20 PM

Originally Posted by HobbieTrapper
There are a number of posts on this thread that have me looking forward to what is coming.

Agreed HobbieTrapper.

Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist - 09/12/21 12:23 PM

The Scottish invented the terminology, "common sense," years ago, as in "some people have none," but at least a man wore a kilt and a lady wore her own clothes laugh

Now-a-days, there's a race to be what is not.

I think we can bury "common sense."
I can't even watch JB.
It's not possible someone of his capabilities is the President of these United States.

Blessings,
Mark
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist - 09/12/21 01:08 PM

I said in another post I believe some attempt at gun registration is coming. It will be interesting to see how sniffy's defenders feel about that.

Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist - 09/12/21 01:44 PM

You will never get anywhere when these guys that can pick and choose their reality to suit their narratives. So many good things are now in bad shape but Sniffy is doing such a “good job” how is such a thought even thinkable to a normal person?

Who made deals with terrorists when it was not allowed by American policies they won’t admit that will they!
Posted By: Yellowstone

Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist - 09/12/21 02:34 PM

Guys what blows my mind with these fellas like James and Aka is how Democrat and Republican can mean so much to them. I myself look at how a President or any public official affects my life in a multitude of ways. I think to myself am I paying more for products and services than I have in the past and why. Do I feel threatened that my way of life will change for the worst or my children’s? People who refuse to decipher the differences in these people and choose to fight tooth and nail for a party that they think is their own are truly scary. I don’t want them within a million miles from me or my family. I was shocked when so many of you jumped on James’s request for help finding a guide to take him fishing. If I knew a good person who worked hard and I actually liked I would never stick him with a person that james seems to be. I wouldn’t do that to somebody. I feel terrible about feeling angry with these people but I love this country, my state, and how hard work and respect for right and wrong has made us great. I feel very threatened right now. That’s always been my cue that things aren’t right.

Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist - 09/12/21 02:51 PM

Yellowstone I agree and have similar feelings yet the lord commands us to love them like ourselves. God can change hearts and he runs on his own time line not ours.

Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist - 09/12/21 03:43 PM

Originally Posted by Yellowstone
Guys what blows my mind with these fellas like James and Aka is how Democrat and Republican can mean so much to them. I myself look at how a President or any public official affects my life in a multitude of ways. I think to myself am I paying more for products and services than I have in the past and why. Do I feel threatened that my way of life will change for the worst or my children’s? People who refuse to decipher the differences in these people and choose to fight tooth and nail for a party that they think is their own are truly scary. I don’t want them within a million miles from me or my family. I was shocked when so many of you jumped on James’s request for help finding a guide to take him fishing. If I knew a good person who worked hard and I actually liked I would never stick him with a person that james seems to be. I wouldn’t do that to somebody. I feel terrible about feeling angry with these people but I love this country, my state, and how hard work and respect for right and wrong has made us great. I feel very threatened right now. That’s always been my cue that things aren’t right.

Don't let it eat you. You're just letting them win. These people have a screw lose and you can't fix it.

Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist - 09/12/21 04:18 PM

Get off your high horse before you get knocked off. [/quote]
I BEG YOUR PARDON PAL.

I'm not your PAL, friend nor comrade. I thought I made myself pretty clear
Posted By: Dirt

Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist - 09/12/21 05:27 PM

I used to think that just liberals were blind to facts. This place proved people are blind to facts, People want to believe what they want to believe. You cannot convince them they are wrong with facts.

Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist - 09/12/21 06:35 PM

Originally Posted by bwtrapper
Just and James I can't believe you are Americans. I am so disgusted with some people who claim to be trappers and hunters on this site. Sad and sickening.

So FACTS make no difference to you?

Trump made a lousy deal for the US. He just wanted out of Afghanistan so bad that he didn't seem to care what he was agreeing to. That agreement--which I posted a link to--required the US to withdraw from that country. And to release 5,000 terrorists! Which Trump did. All the Taliban agreed to do was to "negotiate" with the Afghan government to form a new government. Since the Taliban want an Islamic government, the "negotiations" had no chance of success.

Your idol, Trump, made a bad deal for America. Biden screwed it up further. Neither one of them are worth a defense. Both presidents deserve criticism.

Jim

Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist - 09/12/21 06:43 PM

Where did I say Trump was my idol? Just making crap up as you go again.

Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist - 09/12/21 06:45 PM

So FACTS make no difference to you?

1.Trump made a lousy deal for the US. 2.He just wanted out of Afghanistan so bad that he didn't seem to care what he was agreeing to. 5.That agreement--which I posted a link to--required the US to withdraw from that country. And to release 5,000 terrorists! Which Trump did. All the Taliban agreed to do was to "negotiate" with the Afghan government to form a new government.3. Since the Taliban want an Islamic government, the "negotiations" had no chance of success.

4 Your idol, Trump, made a bad deal for America. Biden screwed it up further. Neither one of them are worth a defense. Both presidents deserve criticism.

Jim

1. Opinion
2. Theory
3. Opinion and theory
4. Opinion
5. Possible fact

Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist - 09/12/21 06:45 PM

If you're not one of the Trump lovers here, I apologize. I get called a Biden fan often, and it's a lie too.

Jim
Posted By: PAlltheway

Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist - 09/12/21 07:02 PM

America is being purposefully failed. We are disintegrating not due to incompetence, but good planning. Our worst enemies grabbed the keys to the house and are working 24/7 to burn the house down. One political party is on fire with implementing a communist revolution, and the other political party can’t be bothered to respond or even show up. Confronting evil gets in the way of a good golf game, a rockin good fundraiser, an insider business dinner that only requires one or two “correct” votes. Our beautiful civilization is looking more like the last days of Rome than anything else in history. Some of us might fight back, or live in places that become no-go zones for big government commies, but America as we knew it ten months ago ended on January 21st this year.

Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist - 09/12/21 07:06 PM

Originally Posted by PAlltheway
America is being purposefully failed. We are disintegrating not due to incompetence, but good planning. Our worst enemies grabbed the keys to the house and are working 24/7 to burn the house down. One political party is on fire with implementing a communist revolution, and the other political party can’t be bothered to respond or even show up. Confronting evil gets in the way of a good golf game, a rockin good fundraiser, an insider business dinner that only requires one or two “correct” votes. Our beautiful civilization is looking more like the last days of Rome than anything else in history. Some of us might fight back, or live in places that become no-go zones for big government commies, but America as we knew it ten months ago ended on January 21st this year.

And some Americans cheered and clapped when it happened. sick
Posted By: PAlltheway

Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist - 09/12/21 07:20 PM

Flicker, you are of course correct. Historically speaking, our present political situation seems like 1858, when the Democrat Party demanded that slavery at least remain fully operational in the South, if not in Kansas or Iowa, and the Abolitionists were scrambling to create a political party capable of responding forcefully. As we all know, Abraham Lincoln and the newly minted Republican Party politically confronted the Democrats to the point where neither side could live with the other in 1859. The rest is history. America is there at that tipping point right now. We have on the one hand lawless big government totalitarians demanding a de facto end to our constitutional republic and the federalism (a union of independent states) that created it. On the other hand we have a handful of governors and state legislatures with a literal handful of congressmen and US senators opposing them. We, The People are confounded and spread across the nation without any particular political party to attach ourselves to. But We, The People are beginning to gel, to find our footing and our voice. Here in my home state efforts are under way to primary the RINO state senators who are blocking The People from ascertaining wth happened last November, and can Philly pull that off again and again. For voters to actively rise up and throw out their own bums is a big deal. Who knows how this will all play out. No one will be at all surprised if this serious disagreement over being enslaved to big government vs remaining free individuals is resolved with force of arms. Historically, it’s how these sorts of disagreements are settled. You can vote your way into socialism, but you have to shoot your way out.

Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist - 09/12/21 08:06 PM

need a like button! he speaks truth.

Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist - 09/12/21 08:48 PM

Here is the thing.

just

Can't even argue with someone as ignorant as you are. It's like eating ice cream to fast, it gives me a headache. Your unbelievable stupidity almost makes me thing this is nothing but a troll........ Then again, you have proven it many times in the past.

Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist - 09/12/21 09:09 PM

Must be the super trolls that still cherry pick as they go, the Fakebook trolls are staying under their bridges now and have been since old Sniffy screwed up but we have the super trolls is seems like.

Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist - 09/12/21 09:12 PM

[Linked Image]

Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist - 09/12/21 09:19 PM

So you think doom and gloom has all the answers? Your funny take some of your own advice!

Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist - 09/12/21 09:24 PM

Originally Posted by Dirt
[Linked Image]

laugh

Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist - 09/12/21 09:35 PM

If you're not one of the Trump lovers here, I apologize. I get called a Biden fan often, and it's a lie too.

Jim

Biden had a pulse....May still have, I don't know without evidence...
Posted By: teepee2

Re: And you guys called some of us conspiracy theorist - 09/15/21 01:21 PM

You hit it on the head James. When you said "the taliban wanted a islamic government so the negotiations had no chance." With out the negotiations there would of been NO DEAL under Trump. I'm glad you have cleared it up.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums