To every single one of you who made this happen
God bless you and myself, my wife darla and daughter mallory love you all
THANK YOU
Posted By: Buzzard

Re: Thank you - 09/08/21 11:14 PM

I take it the transfer is done, see ya soom
Posted By: Hodagtrapper

Re: Thank you - 09/08/21 11:15 PM

All the best for you and your family. May God Bless you and give you strength to see your way through these tough times.

Chris
Posted By: yotetrapper30

Re: Thank you - 09/08/21 11:34 PM

Glad to hear WhiteTrash made it there in one piece. He needs a new screen name because he sure don't seem like white trash to me. Hopefully the stuff he brought to you will make your next few weeks more bearable.
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: Thank you - 09/08/21 11:35 PM

Awesome!
Posted By: Oh Snap

Re: Thank you - 09/08/21 11:39 PM

Originally Posted by yotetrapper30
Glad to hear WhiteTrash made it there in one piece. He needs a new screen name because he sure don't seem like white trash to me. Hopefully the stuff he brought to you will make your next few weeks more bearable.

X2
Posted By: Nessmuck

Re: Thank you - 09/08/21 11:41 PM

Can someone PM me ..WhiteTrashes address again…
Posted By: Oh Snap

Re: Thank you - 09/08/21 11:53 PM

It’s in his original post top of page.
Posted By: yotetrapper30

Re: Thank you - 09/08/21 11:58 PM

Here it is again for anyone looking for it.

Originally Posted by WhiteTrash 88
Guys, I’m still pretty simple on this end. If you want to donate to the cause just send a check to my address.
Dick Christopherson
28709 Admiral Ave
Waverly, Mo 64096

Will post a list of things going to him when I get them baught. Thanks for the help.
Posted By: amspoker

Re: Thank you - 09/09/21 01:18 AM

Someone else referred to him as Mr. WhiteTrash.

Maybe that is more befitting the trapperman hero wink
Posted By: yukonjeff

Re: Thank you - 09/09/21 07:55 AM

True hero's
Posted By: BudGuidry

Re: Thank you - 09/11/21 09:42 PM

Again, thank you all
Posted By: Cragar

Re: Thank you - 09/11/21 10:22 PM

Originally Posted by Oh Snap

X2

X3
Posted By: WhiteTrash 88

Re: Thank you - 09/12/21 01:57 AM

Bud it was good to meet you and your wife. Have never seen such wide spread destruction. Hope the food and supplies I delivered from the T-Man crew help make things a little easier for you and family. Do like I suggested and grill some of them T-bones I brought you. Relax for a bit as hard as it seems. Put a plan together and get priorities sorted out. Take care of business and your family.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums