Home

Is it possible to secede from the union ?

Posted By: martyd

Is it possible to secede from the union ? - 09/10/21 01:11 AM

Is it possible for any state or states to secede from the union ? What would have to happen for states to do this ?
I think a lot of us who live in red states would like see our state do this tomorrow. I don’t think Federal Government could stop it unless military was involved ? MD
Posted By: Green Bay

Re: Is it possible to succeed from the union ? - 09/10/21 01:13 AM

I think it is possible but you need to be able to spell it right.

Re: Is it possible to succeed from the union ? - 09/10/21 01:15 AM

Fixed it at 1:30 am. Fixed the other spelling error but not the most important one. thanks. MD
Posted By: Marty

Re: Is it possible to succeed from the union ? - 09/10/21 01:19 AM

anything is possible and anything can happen as a result.....
Posted By: white17

Re: Is it possible to succeed from the union ? - 09/10/21 01:20 AM

Originally Posted by martyd
Fixed it. Fat fingered it on phone. MD

SECEDE
Posted By: Canvasback2

Re: Is it possible to succeed from the union ? - 09/10/21 01:23 AM

I believe, and Lawyer James can correct me if I am wrong, but I believe that for a State to secede from the Union, they have to Amend the Constitution , which requires approval of the amendment by either: 1) two-thirds of each branch of Congress or 2) two-thirds of states at a specially-formed constitutional convention, with the amendment then being ratified by three-quarters of the states.
Posted By: Boco

Success!
Posted By: Anonymous

I think the seeds that were seeded 100-150 years ago, have sprouted, grown and now are bearing fruit.

Crap ton of weeds in the odd fruits too.

Blessings,
Mark

Re: Is it possible to succeed from the union ? - 09/10/21 01:26 AM

A state like my old state of North Dakota I think would have no problem. ND has so many natural resources , food , etc. what they don’t have they could trade for With blue states or other countries. Would not take much to defend ND , every child after high school serves in Military for 1 or years just like Israel. I really don’t see a down side for at least a few states doing this. Let California and NewYork , ILL solve their own problems instead of putting the burden on the rest of us. MD

Re: Is it possible to succeed from the union ? - 09/10/21 01:28 AM

Texas is the only one that I know of which can just simply secede......

Re: Is it possible to succeed from the union ? - 09/10/21 01:31 AM

How about is it possible to kick a state out of the Union?
Posted By: warrior

Re: Is it possible to succeed from the union ? - 09/10/21 01:33 AM

Logic says the same body that ratified, ie state legislature, the Constitution retains the right to deratify. But history has shown that the full wrath of the federal entity will fall down upon those who may try.
Posted By: SJA

Re: Is it possible to succeed from the union ? - 09/10/21 01:39 AM

Anything is possible, but there aren't enough people in any State(s) that have the balls to try it AGAIN, let alone succeed . . . grin
Posted By: yotetrapper30

Re: Is it possible to succeed from the union ? - 09/10/21 01:40 AM

Originally Posted by SJA
Anything is possible, but there aren't enough people in any State(s) that have the balls to try it AGAIN, let alone succeed . . . grin

I see what you did there, lol.

Re: Is it possible to succeed from the union ? - 09/10/21 01:42 AM

California has the population resources and geography to be its own country.
Not sure what other states meet the criteria.
Posted By: warrior

Re: Is it possible to succeed from the union ? - 09/10/21 01:46 AM

Originally Posted by Boco

And they've (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) it away on left wing BS.
Posted By: charles

Re: Is it possible to succeed from the union ? - 09/10/21 01:52 AM

First thing you might need is a monetary system and banking network. That is not so simple. You will then need tax laws to support a military, a central government, schools, medicare, etc.
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Is it possible to succeed from the union ? - 09/10/21 01:55 AM

Originally Posted by charles
First thing you might need is a monetary system and banking network. That is not so simple. You will then need tax laws to support a military, a central government, schools, medicare, etc.

And a President that isn't a creepy senile moron.
Posted By: Pike River

Re: Is it possible to succeed from the union ? - 09/10/21 01:58 AM

IMF would never allow a small landlocked dry "country" like SD to be successful. You'd by the Kyrgyzstan of North America.
Posted By: H2ORat

Re: Is it possible to succeed from the union ? - 09/10/21 01:58 AM

Originally Posted by charles

If the secession was to succeed you could not keep all of the emigrants out. I would move just to be "free".

Re: Is it possible to succeed from the union ? - 09/10/21 02:05 AM

A state seeking to be its own country would have to take its share of the federal debt with it also.

Re: Is it possible to succeed from the union ? - 09/10/21 02:07 AM

A state seeking to be its own country would have to take its share of the federal debt with it also.

why -- they should only have to take their part of it -- cali and other liberal states could never secceed.
Posted By: 52Carl

Re: Is it possible to succeed from the union ? - 09/10/21 02:07 AM

What needs to occur is for States to implement what might best be described as a "soft secession", whereas the duly elected of a State grows a set
and asserts their State Right to govern themselves according to the Constitution.
We are seeing this going on right now in Texas where they have legalized suppressors manufactured in Texas without the Federal Tax Stamp, and Constitutional carry without any permits.
Most States buckle to the Federal Government in order to receive Federal dollars. Just say no to those dollars and run your State according to what We the People voted you in for.

Re: Is it possible to succeed from the union ? - 09/10/21 02:16 AM

Originally Posted by H2ORat

why -- they should only have to take their part of it -- cali and other liberal states could never secceed.

Except that California only receives $0.99 for every $1 they send to DC. Maybe the secede and send the feds a bill?
Posted By: Chancey

Re: Is it possible to succeed from the union ? - 09/10/21 02:19 AM

States may have the "right" to secede, but no state would be able to make it financially and geographically with the current state of global economics.

California and Texas may have a large economy, but it only matters when we work in combination with one another. Geographically, our country is the most important in the world as far as exports/imports, and agriculture goes. We all need this together collectively to function and have a place on the world markets unfortunately.

Sure, States could secede, but in my mind we would become like Afghanistan ruled by areas of differing opinions and constantly under attack from within as certain states would need access to ports and rivers to sell their goods. We would be in a constant state of warfare with differing ideologies; just like Afghanistan and the rest of the "anistan countries........All fighting for dominance over certain geographical access.

We must remain ONE nation Under God. The problem now, is that there are 100 million ticked off Americans (I am one of them), and the other bunch of Americans are imbedded all within us and throughout our nation and are trying to destroy what I love. A purge is coming and it will be fought across this entire nation and within every town; just like in the 1860s. History is about to repeat itself. Chancey

Re: Is it possible to succeed from the union ? - 09/10/21 02:20 AM

Looks like ND receives about $5.25 back for every $1 they send to DC
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Iowagian

Re: Is it possible to succeed from the union ? - 09/10/21 02:20 AM

Just call it Mexico and get it over with

Re: Is it possible to succeed from the union ? - 09/10/21 02:21 AM

Originally Posted by Chancey
States may have the "right" to secede, but no state would be able to make it financially and geographically with the current state of global economics.

California and Texas may have a large economy, but it only matters when we work in combination with one another. Geographically, our country is the most important in the world as far as exports/imports, and agriculture goes. We all need this together collectively to function and have a place on the world markets unfortunately.

Sure, States could secede, but in my mind we would become like Afghanistan ruled by areas of differing opinions and constantly under attack from within as certain states would need access to ports and rivers to sell their goods. We would be in a constant state of warfare with differing ideologies; just like Afghanistan and the rest of the "anistan countries........All fighting for dominance over certain geographical access.

We must remain ONE nation Under God. The problem now, is that there are 100 million ticked off Americans (I am one of them), and the other bunch of Americans are imbedded all within us and throughout our nation and are trying to destroy what I love. A purge is coming and it will be fought across this entire nation and within every town; just like in the 1860s. History is about to repeat itself. Chancey

Great comment

Re: Is it possible to succeed from the union ? - 09/10/21 02:24 AM

A purge is coming and it will be fought across this entire nation and within every town; just like in the 1860s. History is about to repeat itself. Chancey

How sure are you about this?

Re: Is it possible to succeed from the union ? - 09/10/21 02:25 AM

Good thoughts Chancey.

There are quite a large number of folks gonna order bumper stickers saying;

There are two things I hate; Change and the way things are

'Bout sums up Merica.

One nation under God is our only hope.
It always has been.

I'm not a legalist theology wise by any stretch but you gotta admit some weird stuffs been happening in our lifetimes as our nation's fine folk agreed to "git rid of God," and decided to let the inmates have the keys.

Blessings,
Mark
Posted By: Iowagian

Re: Is it possible to succeed from the union ? - 09/10/21 02:26 AM

So....Europe?

Re: Is it possible to succeed from the union ? - 09/10/21 02:27 AM

I'll repeat my previous post : Anything is possible, but there aren't enough people in any State(s) that have the balls to try it AGAIN, let alone succeed

Re: Is it possible to succeed from the union ? - 09/10/21 02:30 AM

Re: Is it possible to succeed from the union ? - 09/10/21 02:38 AM

Originally Posted by Marty
A purge is coming and it will be fought across this entire nation and within every town; just like in the 1860s. History is about to repeat itself. Chancey

How sure are you about this?

Marty, the writing has been on the wall for a long time in my opinion; and I am starting to feel it in my bones.

I am just sick and tired of it all. Tired of being talked down to, tired of having a way of life thrown upon me that I don't agree with, tired of being talked to like I am stupid, tired of being told I'm destroying the environment, tired of being forced to pay for taxes to fund things that don't even affect me or this country, tired of being force fed gay rights, tired of seeing it on TV and radio every day, etc., and sick and tired of being told that my beliefs are archaic. Especially got real tired today having a tyrant call me out. Chancey

Re: Is it possible to succeed from the union ? - 09/10/21 02:43 AM

Marty, the writing has been on the wall for a long time in my opinion; and I am starting to feel it in my bones.

I am just sick and tired of it all. Tired of being talked down to, tired of having a way of life thrown upon me that I don't agree with, tired of being talked to like I am stupid, tired of being told I'm destroying the environment, tired of being forced to pay for taxes to fund things that don't even affect me or this country, tired of being force fed gay rights, tired of seeing it on TV and radio every day, etc., and sick and tired of being told that my beliefs are archaic. Especially got real tired today having a tyrant call me out. Chancey

Yup, I feel it coming also. Good luck, brother.

Re: Is it possible to succeed from the union ? - 09/10/21 02:49 AM

Not gonna happen.

Re: Is it possible to succeed from the union ? - 09/10/21 02:56 AM

Originally Posted by SJA
Not gonna happen.

Who ever said the purge was gonna be started from the citizenry?
It may very well be started via governmental officials, but I promise you that I will not go gently into that good night!

Re: Is it possible to succeed from the union ? - 09/10/21 03:03 AM

How come none of the 100 million rally around the statues being torn down to prevent it?

Nobody cares.

Re: Is it possible to succeed from the union ? - 09/10/21 03:04 AM

Originally Posted by SJA
Not gonna happen.

Who ever said the purge was gonna be started from the citizenry?
It may very well be started via governmental officials, but I promise you that I will not go gently into that good night!

Chancey,
Another who felt the hatred of liberalism in his day in early 18th century Massachusetts.
America's theologian Jonathan Edwards;
Great words from the pastor who even ministered to the native people at the end of his days when the MA elites had had their fill of his preaching of the Gospel Truth;,

Resolved: that all men should live for the glory of God.
Resolved second: that whether others do or do not, I will.

- Edwards (1703-1758)

Be encouraged brother.
The remnant prevails.
Always has and always will.

Blessings,
Mark

Re: Is it possible to succeed from the union ? - 09/10/21 03:05 AM

Seems to me they will get impatient and make the wrong move.
Posted By: Steven 49er

Re: Is it possible to succeed from the union ? - 09/10/21 03:06 AM

When the dollar collapses is when the real purge begins.

Live in a good community and stay safe brother.
Posted By: waggler

Re: Is it possible to succeed from the union ? - 09/10/21 03:22 AM

It didn't work out too well the last time a few States tried it.

I think it is probably good that it is nearly impossible to secede. Flip the idea around; what if Oregon wanted to secede, and create a new constitution where atheistic communism was the doctrine, with no freedom of religion, no free speech, etc.. We wouldn't want that to happen. We always just assume it would be a State that wanted more liberty that would secede. You have to look at all the various scenarios.

Re: Is it possible to succeed from the union ? - 09/10/21 03:27 AM

How come none of the 100 million rally around the statues being torn down to prevent it?

Nobody cares.

They do in MS. We've had groups protecting our statues on pretty much a weekly basis since that idiot Roof kid shot up the church.

Re: Is it possible to succeed from the union ? - 09/10/21 03:29 AM

Originally Posted by waggler

I think it is probably good that it is nearly impossible to secede. Flip the idea around; what if Oregon wanted to secede, and create a new constitution where atheistic communism was the doctrine, with no freedom of religion, no free speech, etc.. We wouldn't want that to happen. We always just assume it would be a State that wanted more liberty that would secede. You have to look at all the various scenarios.

Actually, I WOULD want that to happen. Any blue state that wants to leave the Union and become a socialist utopia is more than welcome to in my book!
Posted By: Ditchdiver

Re: Is it possible to succeed from the union ? - 09/10/21 03:41 AM

Why are we even talking about making separate countries? We have the best one that ever existed, we just need to TAKE IT BACK.
Posted By: James

Re: Is it possible to succeed from the union ? - 09/10/21 05:11 AM

The statue should have been left in place. Not because there are two sides to the Civil War story--slavers have no good side, and suckers who did the bidding of rich slavers to fight and die for the rich slaver s'property (mostly slaves) don't get any sympathy from me.

The reason the statues should remain is they tell an important part of our history, Southern history especially. Not just the history of the war or the person the statue depicts, but also the history of the people 100 years ago, people who were much closer to the tragedy of that war. How they felt and saw things then should be important to any Civil War historian and is part of our heritage, for good and bad.
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Is it possible to succeed from the union ? - 09/10/21 10:54 AM

Originally Posted by yotetrapper30

Actually, I WOULD want that to happen. Any blue state that wants to leave the Union and become a socialist utopia is more than welcome to in my book!

lol.
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Is it possible to succeed from the union ? - 09/10/21 11:01 AM

I agree with the second part of your response. As for the two sides of the Civil War story, it is never mentioned that the Union Army and the intentions of its leaders were not always as pure as the wind driven snow. And your average Union soldier may have thought they were going to free the slaves, but they were suckers who did the bidding of rich industrialists too.

Re: Is it possible to succeed from the union ? - 09/10/21 11:12 AM

Originally Posted by James
The statue should have been left in place. Not because there are two sides to the Civil War story--slavers have no good side, and suckers who did the bidding of rich slavers to fight and die for the rich slaver s'property (mostly slaves) don't get any sympathy from me.

The reason the statues should remain is they tell an important part of our history, Southern history especially. Not just the history of the war or the person the statue depicts, but also the history of the people 100 years ago, people who were much closer to the tragedy of that war. How they felt and saw things then should be important to any Civil War historian and is part of our heritage, for good and bad.

Correct Jim.
Weird how we rank our sins against others to justify our own junk rather than deal with the junk in the trunk.
That's the issue with these statue maulers. They didn't deal with their own junk so now they'll just move to a new target.

People have always done junk and had junk, but now as a country our collective conscious has decided it's OK to celebrate those who are angry at their junk...
and blame others.
Cue the riot.
Cue the violent demonstrators.
Cue the F bombs.

We're gonna need more meds. For the junk haulers.
Anxiety. Depression. You name it, we got it as a nation.
25% of the population now takes mental medications.
Is mental health really that rampant?

I say the stuff these junk haulers are peddling is toxic, on others, and on them.
Maybe medical cannabis will help.
Not.

Blessings,
Mark
Posted By: loosegoose

Re: Is it possible to succeed from the union ? - 09/10/21 11:37 AM

Think logically about this.....let's take the state I live in (Nebraska).....if Nebraska decided to secede, the federal government would surely try to stop it, probably militarily. But, let's say Nebraska secedes from the union.....now what? We're a triple landlocked state ....how are we going to make trade? It'd be awful easy for the federal government to blockade us. Block the highways off, block the Missouri river, and we're done. The same goes for any other landlocked state. And really, any state with ocean access won't fare much better. If Texas secedes, and the feds make a naval blockade along the shores of Texas, what is Texas going to do? Texas doesn't have their own navy. Their only option would be to form an alliance with mexico for trade.

Re: Is it possible to succeed from the union ? - 09/10/21 11:48 AM

It is incredibly difficult to bring logic to an emotional argument.
Even the ancients knew that.

If the other side was emotional and wouldn't listen to "facts".....

Sir, we have your fort surrounded. You are vastly outnumbered and will not stand to win sir. We implore you sir to surrender yourself as you can not win against overwhelming odds. We'll give you until this evening to make your decision (LOGIC PRESENTED)

Your answer sir?
We have decided you can all go to _________!!!!!! (EMOTION PRESENTED)

Guess who wins? wink grin

The ancient Greeks would disqualify and kill anyone using emotion against the moderator warnings in the debates held in front of tens of thousands in the great coliseum.
Today, we have to put up with it.

Oh well. Good try loosegoose.

Blessings,
Mark
Posted By: Squash

Re: Is it possible to succeed from the union ? - 09/10/21 11:50 AM

California is dependent on other states water, so there’s no way they could go it alone.
Posted By: Posco

Re: Is it possible to succeed from the union ? - 09/10/21 12:11 PM

It's time for a purge, not a retreat.
Posted By: walleye101

Re: Is it possible to succeed from the union ? - 09/10/21 12:50 PM

I don't know what the answer is or will be, but Chancey sure did a good job of describing how many of us are feeling right now. Couldn't have said it better myself.

Re: Is it possible to succeed from the union ? - 09/10/21 03:07 PM

Originally Posted by Squash

California is dependent on other states water, so there’s no way they could go it alone.

They have a seaport-water is a commoddity it can be traded for with other countries,just like countries with no oil trade for it.They are rich enough.Desalination is used in tiny Isreal.
Lots of countries with no water.
We will trade them water we got lots.
Posted By: 50fps

Re: Is it possible to succeed from the union ? - 09/10/21 06:28 PM

Originally Posted by Pike River
Looks like ND receives about $5.25 back for every $1 they send to DC
[Linked Image]

https://worldpopulationreview.com/state-rankings/federal-aid-by-state

Re: Is it possible to succeed from the union ? - 09/10/21 10:48 PM

"Chancey,
Another who felt the hatred of liberalism in his day in early 18th century Massachusetts.
America's theologian Jonathan Edwards;
Great words from the pastor who even ministered to the native people at the end of his days when the MA elites had had their fill of his preaching of the Gospel Truth;,

Resolved: that all men should live for the glory of God.
Resolved second: that whether others do or do not, I will.

- Edwards (1703-1758)

Be encouraged brother.
The remnant prevails.
Always has and always will.

Blessings,
Mark"

As always Mark, absolutely excellent post! I do enjoy and appreciate your encouraging rooted in Truth posts. Thank you. Chancey
Posted By: Jacob W

Re: Is it possible to succeed from the union ? - 09/11/21 02:14 AM

Your post sums up how I feel I am one 100 million ticked off americans but I look at it this way after 8 months of the moron in chief being in office he has destroyed this country completely and in those 8 months there has been no purge as you call it and you would think if there was going to be one it would be going on right now and after seeing how are military is it would rapidly be ended I used to think there would be a purge a revolution , civil war what ever you want to call it I don't think there is going to be a purge anymore not enough true americans left to fight.

Re: Is it possible to succeed from the union ? - 09/11/21 02:33 AM

As a culture, many were deceived into thinking freedom meant "whatever, whenever," so my generation lived that lifestyle. Most went to work, strived hard, became the productivity giant in the world,
trading their time and their souls for more stuff, and we did it! We created the greatest wealth in a generation humankind has ever known.
Congratulations to us. We can now, as a culture, hand off what our fathers and grandfathers did not hand off to us.
More stuff and less tolerance, all baked brick by brick on in our ovens for our kids and grandkids who mostly, as a culture, do not value the stuff they did not earn and resent those who created it all because their best friend is not their mommy or their daddy. It's a device. A mere machine that is impersonal for a being made for relationship.

They will move along in their lives with our legacy of more stuff, less tolerance, and more impersonal traits than we had and we'll see what they hand off to their kiddoes.

We pray it's something more valuable than more mental diagnoses listed on the DSM-IV. It's already gone from several pages in our lifetimes to hundreds.
We may need thousands before it's over.
We pray not.

Teach as many of yours that you can to stay arm's length from the new normal.

Blessings,
Mark
Posted By: Dirt

Re: Is it possible to succeed from the union ? - 09/12/21 04:11 PM

Originally Posted by yotetrapper30

I know! What is happening is these dingbats are ruining the red States with their dingbat ideas. Let the blue States learn the hard way, Why do I have to let them drag me down too? Oregon and Washington both being dingbat States. Pretty sure that is why you moved from the dingbat State of IL?
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: Is it possible to succeed from the union ? - 09/12/21 04:35 PM

when you look at that chart its easy to see why the deficit grows
Posted By: Posco

Re: Is it possible to succeed from the union ? - 09/12/21 05:54 PM

Nobody cares.

We do, it's the calculus of the thing that makes it tough to know how to respond. No one wants to be the first to strike the match because the consequences are so uncertain. Something will give sooner or later.

Re: Is it possible to succeed from the union ? - 09/12/21 06:33 PM

most of the 100 million are working....the protesters are not working, they protest for handouts.

Re: Is it possible to succeed from the union ? - 09/12/21 06:42 PM

most of the 100 million are working....the protesters are not working, they protest for handouts.

So you affirm nobody cares.
More important not to miss a couple days work than stand up for what you profess to hold sacred-Sad.

I have given up dozens of days work and vacation days just volunteering for the OFMF(Provincial trappers Federation) over the years,lol.
Posted By: Dirt

Re: Is it possible to succeed from the union ? - 09/12/21 06:55 PM

So you affirm nobody cares.
More important not to miss a couple days work than stand up for what you profess to hold sacred-Sad.

I have given up dozens of days work and vacation days just volunteering for the OFMF(Provincial trappers Federation) over the years,lol.

Now we all know how wonderful you are. That's what you want.

Re: Is it possible to succeed from the union ? - 09/12/21 06:57 PM

Thanks.
Posted By: Steven 49er

Re: Is it possible to succeed from the union ? - 09/12/21 10:23 PM

Dirt, he's just his fellow countryman on the Shark Tank, Kevin O'Leary. Mr. Wonderful lol.
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: Is it possible to succeed from the union ? - 09/12/21 10:46 PM

I vaguely remember reading about something in the language when Texas joined the union that they could leave or divide into smaller states. But it's a distant memory.
Posted By: hippie

Re: Is it possible to succeed from the union ? - 09/12/21 10:53 PM

Gettysburg was defended when the idiots showed up to the point they kept on going.
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: Is it possible to succeed from the union ? - 09/12/21 11:01 PM

I always figured if KS did we would need OK and TX to go along. We would need OK natural gas and fertilizer plants and the ports in TX, as well as the citrus orchards. Now looking at the chart I see TX doesn't have any money. Kinda surprises me. Always thought TX was conservative
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: Is it possible to succeed from the union ? - 09/12/21 11:39 PM

Originally Posted by danny clifton
I always figured if KS did we would need OK and TX to go along. We would need OK natural gas and fertilizer plants and the ports in TX, as well as the citrus orchards. Now looking at the chart I see TX doesn't have any money. Kinda surprises me. Always thought TX was conservative

I think we are looking at it wrong. Take a chapter out of the lefts play book. Take over the areas needed. Should be easy since the opposition is mostly unarmed, weak with no back bone, morals, or values

Re: Is it possible to succeed from the union ? - 09/13/21 04:23 PM

Originally Posted by Providence Farm
Originally Posted by danny clifton

I think we are looking at it wrong. Take a chapter out of the lefts play book. Take over the areas needed. Should be easy since the opposition is mostly unarmed, weak with no back bone, morals, or values

Sort of like the Taliban
Posted By: Redknot

Re: Is it possible to succeed from the union ? - 09/13/21 05:52 PM

New York might be able to pull it off, but you guys would miss us too much...

Re: Is it possible to succeed from the union ? - 09/13/21 06:44 PM

Walleyed could be the King of the country of New NY.
Posted By: Redknot

Re: Is it possible to succeed from the union ? - 09/13/21 06:48 PM

I believe Walleyed would make a better Defense Minister...
Posted By: beeman

Re: Is it possible to succeed from the union ? - 09/14/21 12:19 AM

I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all

Re: Is it possible to succeed from the union ? - 09/14/21 12:21 AM

we seem to have lost most of that sentence.

Re: Is it possible to succeed from the union ? - 05/31/22 02:25 AM

I think it’s time to bring this thread back up. I think we would have a lot more citizens for it then we had 9 months ago. MD
Posted By: FairbanksLS

Re: Is it possible to succeed from the union ? - 05/31/22 04:30 AM

Originally Posted by Redknot
New York might be able to pull it off, but you guys would miss us too much...

You’re going to have to overthrow your state government first. Please start with Chuck.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums