Home

Biden Droned a U.S Aid worker

Posted By: Finster

Biden Droned a U.S Aid worker - 09/11/21 12:56 AM

Yup, it wasn't an ISIS leader, it was a U.S. aid worker he had droned after the bombing in Kabul. The incompetence of this administration is at a level almost inconceivable. Everyone that voted for this halfwit should be ashamed.

Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: Biden Droned a U.S Aid worker - 09/11/21 12:57 AM

It wasn't Biden.......Democrat Party at it's finest.
Posted By: Jtrapper

Re: Biden Droned a U.S Aid worker - 09/11/21 01:14 AM

Feel sorry for the drone pilot that pulled the trigger. But i feel sorry for EVERYONE currently serving. Thankfully my nephew isn't at the airport in Gansta land anymore, he was when the 13 got killed, it just wasn't his unit that got hit.
Posted By: Swamp Wolf

Re: Biden Droned a U.S Aid worker - 09/11/21 01:15 AM

Biden pressured his military staff to "do something" to make him look better in that Afgan mess, so they launched one.

Easy to see how that all unfolded.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Biden Droned a U.S Aid worker - 09/11/21 01:36 AM

Unreal
Posted By: trapperkeck

Re: Biden Droned a U.S Aid worker - 09/11/21 01:38 AM

How were they able to cover up the innocent gal that got shot and killed at the "capitol insurrection" but they can't cover up something that happened halfway around the world?
Posted By: grisseldog

Re: Biden Droned a U.S Aid worker - 09/11/21 01:41 AM

Originally Posted by trapperkeck
How were they able to cover up the innocent gal that got shot and killed at the "capitol insurrection" but they can't cover up something that happened halfway around the world?

Michael Berry said the cop that shot the woman at the capital was because he couldn’t see her hands in the crowd.
No charges are being filed against him.
Posted By: 8117 Steve R

Re: Biden Droned a U.S Aid worker - 09/11/21 01:45 AM

Probably got the intel for the hit from the Taliban.
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Biden Droned a U.S Aid worker - 09/11/21 02:19 AM

The story is terrible.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/09/10/world/asia/us-air-strike-drone-kabul-afghanistan-isis.html

The democrats will throw the servicemen they pressured under the bus.

Keith
Posted By: Yukon John

Re: Biden Droned a U.S Aid worker - 09/11/21 02:41 AM

Guy was supposedly loading water in his vechile, for his family...buuuuuut why was he targeted? Must have known something! I'm curious, at the least!
Posted By: martyd

Re: Biden Droned a U.S Aid worker - 09/11/21 05:43 AM

Only thing the poor man new was that he was thirsty. Biden needs to be impeached ASAP before he kills us all. Next he will shoot off a nuclear missile and will say oh I thought I was dialing Obama to find out what to do next. Unbelievable. MD
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: Biden Droned a U.S Aid worker - 09/11/21 07:35 AM

I said that all along it was a dog and pony show and nothing more then that.
Posted By: LLtrapper

Re: Biden Droned a U.S Aid worker - 09/11/21 12:42 PM

Not sticking up for Biden but I have not heard much about this even on Fox since this happened two weeks ago. Did it happen or as Pete said was it a report by the Talaban to make America look even worse? No foreign press is allowed in so who is reporting this? LLL
Posted By: YamaCat

Re: Biden Droned a U.S Aid worker - 09/11/21 01:09 PM

Anything this phony administration does should be deemed “Null and Void”. But I’m not seeing any meaningful action by these Duds that could supposedly get the ball rolling. What a disgrace !
Posted By: K52

Re: Biden Droned a U.S Aid worker - 09/11/21 01:34 PM

Originally Posted by LLtrapper
Not sticking up for Biden but I have not heard much about this even on Fox since this happened two weeks ago. Did it happen or as Pete said was it a report by the Talaban to make America look even worse? No foreign press is allowed in so who is reporting this? LLL

There is a series of videos by New York Time’s reporter Evan Hill on the gateway pundit website that details this terrible mistake by team Biden.
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: Biden Droned a U.S Aid worker - 09/11/21 02:03 PM

Originally Posted by LLtrapper

Good thinking. Question everything even, well especially if it goes along with your views and opinions. The right can be manipulated just as easy as the left. It looks like Biden is on his way out and I have thought it's part of the plan from day one. So while I want to believe everything negative that come out about him its smart to question it as much as everything else if not more so.

Just like the bible you can't pick and chose what parts you like and want to follow. Same with the news. If it propaganda sometimes better act like it is all the time.
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: Biden Droned a U.S Aid worker - 09/11/21 02:08 PM

If the mans heart is cold then anything is possible is a big part of the problem today. He runs things like a poorly run business you come to expect failure and you often get it. If it’s not cash, votes or power it just doesn’t matter to him, people are nothing but a expendable tool to him.
Posted By: Donnersurvivor

Re: Biden Droned a U.S Aid worker - 09/11/21 02:09 PM

Biden probably asked the taliban for intelligence regarding where to launch the drone strike.
Posted By: beartooth trapr

Re: Biden Droned a U.S Aid worker - 09/11/21 02:18 PM

crazy
Posted By: rszwieg

Re: Biden Droned a U.S Aid worker - 09/11/21 03:55 PM

This is ridiculous.
Posted By: yotetrapper30

Re: Biden Droned a U.S Aid worker - 09/11/21 04:07 PM

Originally Posted by Donnersurvivor
Biden probably asked the taliban for intelligence regarding where to launch the drone strike.

This is probably closest to what happened.
Posted By: wr otis

Re: Biden Droned a U.S Aid worker - 09/11/21 05:53 PM

Was that the first or second strike? Second strike killed a bunch of kids. Swept that under the rug, real quick.

Main stream media will lie about anything, no matter how big or small.

The government is just as bad or worse, considering they actually know what happens.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums