Posted By: jbyrd63

Quack quack oh st - 09/11/21 08:00 PM

Nuff said
Posted By: corky

Re: Quack quack oh st - 09/11/21 08:22 PM

LOL
Posted By: ky_coyote_hunter

Re: Quack quack oh st - 09/11/21 08:57 PM

On the buckeyes home field nonetheless.....#3 my aspirin!
Posted By: Nittany Lion

Re: Quack quack oh st - 09/11/21 09:31 PM

Mean while Alabama is rolling over power house Mercer.
Posted By: ky_coyote_hunter

Re: Quack quack oh st - 09/11/21 09:39 PM

Lol, Atta'boy Nittany grin

Re: Quack quack oh st - 09/11/21 10:48 PM

Yep 650,000 worth of rolling!! That’s what Mercer recieved to play bama!

Maybe oh cry o st can lead at half time agar the power houses of Akron or Tulsa ! It would be the first time this year to lead at the half
Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Re: Quack quack oh st - 09/11/21 10:54 PM

I was rooting for Oregon
Posted By: Nittany Lion

Re: Quack quack oh st - 09/11/21 11:39 PM

Originally Posted by jbyrd63

Maybe oh cry o st can lead at half time agar the power houses of Akron or Tulsa ! It would be the first time this year to lead at the half

Is that all, most cupcakes, I mean Power House schools get close to a million.
Posted By: amspoker

Re: Quack quack oh st - 09/11/21 11:44 PM

Originally Posted by jbyrd63

Did they chant USA! USA! USA! before the game?

At least we in Ohio love our nation
Posted By: grisseldog

Re: Quack quack oh st - 09/12/21 12:43 AM

Bama pays big to get little colleges to play them so they can be winners
And people will fight you here if you tell them that.

Re: Quack quack oh st - 09/12/21 06:56 PM

Yea Oh ST paid with blood sweat and crocodile tears to play bama last year . Figured one of the buckeye fans would chime in . Bass 10 and his following got cricketitis now. Would one of you buckeye faithful remind me of OH ST record against Bama NO wait against the SEC !!!

I'll save you the google 1 win out of 10 tries. Pitiful for a team claiming to be a power house.
Posted By: James

Re: Quack quack oh st - 09/12/21 07:11 PM

Your school must be really pathetic, given your refusal to acknowledge it.

Jim

Re: Quack quack oh st - 09/12/21 09:00 PM

Originally Posted by James

Jim

Well I live in KY but not a big fan of the coach. Bama is my favorite team. ANY one playing the OH ST I root for. SEC is most dominate conference hands down . Don't drag up some 1910-1980 when the trophies were given out like popularity ribbons. But I understand your thinking is IF someone doesn't go to a school they can't root for them. But as many have seen your thinking seems to be off center at times. No offense.
I went to the school of hard work and necessity. My Dad had his first Heart attack when I was a freshmen in high school. 12 days in ICU and 6 months of not getting out of the house. I worked odd jobs , cut wood and trapped foxes to keep the roof over our heads. Was it tough yes but I did what was needed. Lucky for our family grey foxes were 50 bucks that year . I caught or killed 56 that winter. Took several watching a den . Up at 4 run traps get home ride the bus for 2 hours each day . Skinned what I caught after I got home. Put them in an old fridg in the barn. Cut fire wood for couple elderly women on weekends.. Split their wood after school sometimes in the dark. Worked out fine.
Got an associates degree in graphic communications at night here at a Community college .Recieved my journeymen printing press liscense . Never looked back. College was out of the question even tho I had the grades to get some scholarships, that doesn't pay the bills and the house payments. My dad had the widow maker heart attack at 39 years of age. Cardiologist at St Joes said he was one of about 10,000 to survive.
Posted By: Flicker Shad

Re: Quack quack oh st - 09/12/21 09:12 PM

Jim

It's no wonder people here don't like you.
Posted By: upstateNY

Re: Quack quack oh st - 09/12/21 09:23 PM

Originally Posted by Flicker Shad

Jim

smile
Posted By: amspoker

Re: Quack quack oh st - 09/12/21 11:02 PM

Originally Posted by Flicker Shad

Jim

No, James is right here, Kentucky football is really bad, so Jbyrd just roots for a conference. Jbyrd just doesn't like people from Ohio cause they mess up his fishing.
Posted By: Donnie H

Re: Quack quack oh st - 09/12/21 11:06 PM

Think you might have even stepped on a nerve or 3...lol
Posted By: beaverpeeler

Re: Quack quack oh st - 09/12/21 11:11 PM

I was gonna b happy no matter which team won. Dicks win...good for my conference (Pac12). Ohio St wins...good for them, I hate the Ducks!

Re: Quack quack oh st - 09/13/21 12:12 AM

Well ky football is looking up LOL Not hard to do when you were as far down as they were. But 2-0 against even competition. Plus I think 3 straight bowl wins that are meaningless.. Am you are partially right. But I love seeing buckeyes revel in their own spot light only to get jerked back into the real world when competition comes along. They are a good football team I agree.
OH ST was playing "down" according to the ranking and of course in their eyes. quack quack LOL LOL LOL LOL
© 2024 Trapperman Forums