Home

Big weekend in college Football !!

Posted By: jbyrd63

Big weekend in college Football !! - 09/16/21 08:39 PM

Yep Florida vs Bama.
Penn St vs Auburn
to name a couple. Nittiany good luck your team rolling with the little guns of the SEC. Last I looked you guys were 4.5 pt favorite. Bad thing is I'll be away fishing and won't see a tv until Sunday afternoon. Which is a good thing !!!!
Posted By: Nittany Lion

Re: Big weekend in college Football !! - 09/16/21 09:10 PM

Originally Posted by jbyrd63
Yep Florida vs Bama.
Penn St vs Auburn
to name a couple. Nittiany good luck your team rolling with the little guns of the SEC. Last I looked you guys were 4.5 pt favorite. Bad thing is I'll be away fishing and won't see a tv until Sunday afternoon. Which is a good thing !!!!

Yep Florida vs Bama.
Penn St vs Auburn

Get real, Auburn a little gun, lol. I read you, you are setting this up in case Penn State wins, then it won't be a big deal because you call Auburn a little gun. Penn State is the little gun in this game, they had a losing record last year.
Posted By: Flicker Shad

Re: Big weekend in college Football !! - 09/16/21 09:19 PM

ESPN PRIME TIME Game of the Week!!!!

Kentucky at Chatanooga....bahahaha.

Re: Big weekend in college Football !! - 09/16/21 09:21 PM

Originally Posted by Flicker Shad
ESPN PRIME TIME Game of the Week!!!!

Kentucky at Chatanooga....bahahaha.

NO you are wrong on that one. Its streaming on the new app ESPN just launched. Have to pay a 17 buck a month subscription. Neither team is ranked so what's your point?
I think the game of the week is OH St at tulsa

Re: Big weekend in college Football !! - 09/16/21 09:26 PM

Yes nittany AUBURN is a little gun . Haven't been anything since they beat bama on a blocked field goal run back. Heck they weren't any good that year. You guys are ranked 8th in the country and Auburn 22. Plus it is at your field so should be a blow out... YOUR way .Favorite 5.5 point favorite now Higher ranked, at home, Be bad if Auburn come in there and stole one.
Sounds like you may be needing a coach soon. Rumor yours is going to California. He will be the only person to MOVE INTO that state in last 6 months LOL.
Posted By: CTRAPS

Re: Big weekend in college Football !! - 09/16/21 09:41 PM

Roll Tide!

Re: Big weekend in college Football !! - 09/16/21 09:48 PM

I don't know where you get your ranking's, Penn State is ranked 10th, not 8th. I doubt Franklin will leave, football coaches love to hear the rumors and and then they do not deny the rumors, it is all a ploy to get a new contract and add a few more million to what they already make. Football coaches have been doing that for years.
Posted By: hippie

Re: Big weekend in college Football !! - 09/16/21 10:04 PM

There's a couple races this weekend Nittany, forget that other stuff. laugh

Re: Big weekend in college Football !! - 09/17/21 01:33 PM

Originally Posted by Nittany Lion
I don't know where you get your ranking's, Penn State is ranked 10th, not 8th. I doubt Franklin will leave, football coaches love to hear the rumors and and then they do not deny the rumors, it is all a ploy to get a new contract and add a few more million to what they already make. Football coaches have been doing that for years.

Your right. I looked it up and it gave me 8-10 instead of just penn. I didn't have my glasses on and was using my phone. I stand corrected. But 10th ranking is STILL higher than 22.
Posted By: teepee2

Re: Big weekend in college Football !! - 09/17/21 02:26 PM

To refresh your memory jb63 that was not a blocked field-goal. The master mind "Nick" thought his kicker could kick a 60yrd field-goal. but it came up short and Chris Davis caught it in the back of the end zone and shredded the Alabama defenders all the way for the win. I bet you Nick the P---- got all over him for missing it and the team for his stupid decision. I'll give him credit though he realized he wasn't smart enough to beat them in overtime. laugh

Re: Big weekend in college Football !! - 09/17/21 02:46 PM

No I think he rolled the dice on winning it. Never thought the players would go brain dead and not cover the guy that caught the ball. Kick six game yes missed field goal 2013 Iron bowl. That "not smart enough " coach is the best college coach of all time. How does the boys from the big 10 fare against the "dumb" coach . ? LOL LOL LOL
Posted By: beaverpeeler

Re: Big weekend in college Football !! - 09/17/21 02:59 PM

Don't forget Oregon State vs Idaho!
Posted By: elkaholic

Re: Big weekend in college Football !! - 09/17/21 05:57 PM

The blimp just went over the house headed south. Wondering if it's going to be at the PSU game.

Re: Big weekend in college Football !! - 09/17/21 06:05 PM

Last time Iowa played the biggest a hole of a coach they beat him in a similar way [last second TD pass of about 60 yards]. After the game he criticized his team and ran off to the NFL and made a fool of him self.
Posted By: yotetrapper30

Re: Big weekend in college Football !! - 09/17/21 06:16 PM

I'll watch the Auburn/Penn State game. I'll have to root for Auburn because they're SEC but Nittany, if y'all beat them I won't be heartbroken.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Big weekend in college Football !! - 09/17/21 06:17 PM

I'm curious to see if Arkansas can roll over Georgia Southern like they did Texas.

Re: Big weekend in college Football !! - 09/17/21 06:29 PM

I am really worried about this game, Penn State has never beaten Auburn in Happy Valley.
Posted By: ky_coyote_hunter

Re: Big weekend in college Football !! - 09/17/21 06:43 PM

Penn St. just may get the win...Should be a good game.
Posted By: MINK I LOVE

Re: Big weekend in college Football !! - 09/17/21 08:31 PM

I'm goin with the Nittany Lions in this one.

Re: Big weekend in college Football !! - 09/17/21 09:20 PM

Originally Posted by teepee2
Last time Iowa played the biggest a hole of a coach they beat him in a similar way [last second TD pass of about 60 yards]. After the game he criticized his team and ran off to the NFL and made a fool of him self.

Was that before or after his 7 SEVEN national championships.

Re: Big weekend in college Football !! - 09/18/21 11:11 AM

I see Alabama is playing a "Little Gun" today.

Re: Big weekend in college Football !! - 09/18/21 02:06 PM

Originally Posted by teepee2

Was that before or after his 7 SEVEN national championships.

It didn't take 7 national championships to make him a jerk, I think he was born that way.
Posted By: LDW

Re: Big weekend in college Football !! - 09/18/21 04:21 PM

Nebr vs. Oklahoma. 50th anniversary of the Game of the Century. Probably going to be ugly, but is a big rival. Or used to be. Lol
© 2024 Trapperman Forums