Home

Increase violence in country

Posted By: coonman220

Increase violence in country - 09/25/21 02:36 PM

Anyone notice it in there locality ? Seems like times are changing , I notice it around here, even in all town, neighbors, people act differently , not like years ago, go local Walmart at nite after work, think discontinuing or go also an have go Walmart for few things in daytime maybe, local Walmart full white, black an Mex trash at nite, can't imagine how unsafe a Chicago Walmart be at nite, probly police station at it ?
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Increase violence in country - 09/25/21 03:03 PM

It might not be as bad as you think, Dave. Probably most (not all) all of those people are just trying to get by like everybody else.
Just to see what happens, try making eye contact and just saying hello as you go by in the isles. But just ignore the obvious punks.
Posted By: Marty

Re: Increase violence in country - 09/25/21 03:12 PM

people no longer make eye contact or say hello to others they do not know.....even the store employees. Heck at the gym people used to socialize a bit but since covid everyone is in their own little world...they do not even look at you...it is really bizzare.
Posted By: yotetrapper30

Re: Increase violence in country - 09/25/21 03:14 PM

Tons of black people live down here but most of them are really good people and quite friendly when you talk to them. Of course, just like there is white trash, there is also black trash. I just avoid trashy people altogether. Not very many Mexicans in my neck of the woods, although there are more in cities near meat processing plants.
Posted By: Wolfdog91

Re: Increase violence in country - 09/25/21 03:29 PM

Dude I swear all your post go along the same three tracks, I can't be the only one who noticed this
Posted By: possum63

Re: Increase violence in country - 09/25/21 03:43 PM

Originally Posted by Wolfdog91
Dude I swear all your post go along the same three tracks, I can't be the only one who noticed this

But this one will be 6 pages long in 3 days just like the rest
Posted By: Scott__aR

Re: Increase violence in country - 09/25/21 04:40 PM

Dave, what's with the fascination regarding Chicago and it's crime all the time?
Posted By: run

Re: Increase violence in country - 09/25/21 04:47 PM

Originally Posted by Scott__aR
Dave, what's with the fascination regarding Chicago and it's crime all the time?

I have the same question.

Re: Increase violence in country - 09/25/21 04:57 PM

Originally Posted by Marty
people no longer make eye contact or say hello to others they do not know.....even the store employees. Heck at the gym people used to socialize a bit but since covid everyone is in their own little world...they do not even look at you...it is really bizzare.

I have noticed the same thing.
Posted By: rex123

Re: Increase violence in country - 09/25/21 06:00 PM

Dave just for the heck of it write down 5 things you like about your life or just life in general.
Posted By: hippie

Re: Increase violence in country - 09/25/21 06:14 PM

Misery loves company
Posted By: grisseldog

Re: Increase violence in country - 09/26/21 12:50 AM

Originally Posted by yotetrapper30
Tons of black people live down here but most of them are really good people and quite friendly when you talk to them. Of course, just like there is white trash, there is also black trash. I just avoid trashy people altogether. Not very many Mexicans in my neck of the woods, although there are more in cities near meat processing plants.

^^^^^^^^
Iv met some of the nicest black people in MS. Really good folks.
Posted By: Boco

Re: Increase violence in country - 09/26/21 12:53 AM

Originally Posted by Scott__aR

He's gonna retire to the south side.
Posted By: Klemke

Re: Increase violence in country - 09/26/21 12:57 AM

It has nothing to do with color, it's about character. Each race has its POS's. As long as your decent to decent people your good. What I struggle with is how to deal with the bad ones, it should be with an iron fist!
Posted By: Scout1

Re: Increase violence in country - 09/26/21 01:00 AM

Originally Posted by Wolfdog91

I've told CoonMan if he does't watch it, Jesse Jackson is going to come knocking. Still trying to figure if CMan is a Hawkeye or Cyclone?
Posted By: Marty

Re: Increase violence in country - 09/26/21 01:05 AM

I think if you treat the average person with consideration and respect they think your a dumb a$$ and try to take advantage of you. The average person only treats someone else well if they think there is something in it for them. Just My Opinion. People definitely seem on edge/fearful...
Posted By: Mike in A-town

Re: Increase violence in country - 09/26/21 02:04 AM

I think if you treat the average person with consideration and respect they think your a dumb a$$ and try to take advantage of you. The average person only treats someone else well if they think there is something in it for them. Just My Opinion. People definitely seem on edge/fearful...

I work with a pretty decent bunch of guys that I don't mind being around, and I like to get on here and joke around and argue with the folks on here... But for the most part, I don't like most of the people in our society. Sounds harsh, but that's the way it is. A lot of people are so oblivious to their surroundings that they're basically inconsiderate. It's like dealing with hordes of zombies... But instead of trying to eat you they're doing their best to aggravate you by just being in the way.

Mike
Posted By: Jurassic Park

Re: Increase violence in country - 09/26/21 02:53 AM

Coonman, maybe move to Canada. Walmart is closed at night.
Posted By: turkn8rtrapper

Re: Increase violence in country - 09/26/21 04:20 AM

I absolutely hate to go to Wally World but sometimes I have to. We have a large Mexican and Vietnamese population down here and though the crowd does look different later at night I find most ALL folks to be courtious and friendly. Of course just like I do folks react to how you act and vice versa. Yea there is always going to be the snowflake or entitled jerk but by in large folks are folks. Try letting someone go ahead of you or say excuse me and thank you it is amazing how many stereo types you can break.

Re: Increase violence in country - 09/26/21 09:23 AM

Originally Posted by Jurassic Park
Coonman, maybe move to Canada. Walmart is closed at night.

The best piece of advice yet. You win.
Posted By: BTLowry

Re: Increase violence in country - 09/26/21 11:38 AM

Thugs and scum come in all colors

I don't care what color you are as much as I care about what type of person you are
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Increase violence in country - 09/26/21 11:57 AM

People definitely seem on edge/fearful...

Don’t see that a lot around this small part of the country.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Increase violence in country - 09/26/21 12:03 PM

Originally Posted by rex123
Dave just for the heck of it write down 5 things you like about your life or just life in general.

grin
Posted By: rags57078

Re: Increase violence in country - 09/26/21 02:11 PM

Dave wouldn't make it where I work LOL , students from all over the world and from all walks of life
Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Re: Increase violence in country - 09/26/21 03:29 PM

With the rapid increase in population especially from the west coast areas and noticeably more illegals coming from the south, there is an uptick in violent crimes here in Idaho. As per the Idaho State Police, Idaho homicides increased from 30 in 2019 to 47 in 2020. Small number compared to other areas across the country but still a 56% increase in one year.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums