Home

No Way

Posted By: Nittany Lion

No Way - 09/26/21 10:55 PM

I just saw the AP rankings and they have Penn State ranked number 4. I like to see the Nittany Lions ranked high, but in my opinion they are not that good. Just ask any SEC fan and they will rattle off at least 5 or 6 teams from the SEC that are better. If Penn State would win out then and only then do I think they would be a top 4 team.
Posted By: Blaine County

Re: No Way - 09/26/21 10:59 PM

OU is over-ranked at No. 6.
Posted By: Scout1

Re: No Way - 09/26/21 11:12 PM

Penn State is probably on par with Vandy.
Posted By: yotetrapper30

Re: No Way - 09/26/21 11:22 PM

Arkansas is #8. I think they should have been higher.
Posted By: white marlin

Re: No Way - 09/26/21 11:45 PM

we're not that good.

wish we were...
Posted By: Nittany Lion

Re: No Way - 09/26/21 11:50 PM

Originally Posted by Scout1

Yeah, if Vanderbilt were in the Big 10 they would probably win it. And if Arkansas, Georgia and Alabama were in the NFL 2 of those 3 teams would be in the Super Bowl.
Posted By: Scout1

Re: No Way - 09/26/21 11:56 PM

Originally Posted by Nittany Lion
Originally Posted by Scout1

Yeah, if Vanderbilt were in the Big 10 they would probably win it. And if Arkansas, Georgia and Alabama were in the NFL 2 of those 3 teams would be in the Super Bowl.

LOL, i don't have a dog in this fight. PS has a good program and the best wrestling program, bar none!
Posted By: Wanna Be

Re: No Way - 09/26/21 11:59 PM

I’m an SEC fan but Auburn had the refs on their side against Ga State. That “catch” that set up the winning points, wasn’t a catch. Even Auburn was surprised at the call, lol. Think they just didn’t want them to lose to a school they paid to play them, especially after the embarrassing loss to Penn. Although, Penn did look pretty stout in that game.
Posted By: J Staton

Re: No Way - 09/27/21 12:00 AM

Arkansas is a gritty team. Don't know if they're Top 10. Guess we'll find out Saturday how good we are.
Posted By: Wanna Be

Re: No Way - 09/27/21 12:03 AM

Originally Posted by J Staton
Arkansas is a gritty team. Don't know if they're Top 10. Guess we'll find out Saturday how good we are.

Yes sir, that will be a good game. Time to see if all the talk about the Dawgs is hyped or are they truly a Championship contender. Was all excited after the Clemson win, but Clemson isn’t the Clemson of previous years.
Posted By: yotetrapper30

Re: No Way - 09/27/21 12:16 AM

I don't think Ark. has what it takes to beat GA. But if they do, they'll no doubt be headed to the playoffs.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums