Home

Will they fight back...?

Posted By: NonPCfed

Will they fight back...? - 10/01/21 01:22 AM

The Aussies have never had a revolution for independence. Maybe they need one now. Sad to watch from afar...
Posted By: Marty

Re: Will they fight back...? - 10/01/21 01:30 AM

They have no guns...

Re: Will they fight back...? - 10/01/21 01:33 AM

I think there is still plenty hidden in the Outback. I don't those guys gave theirs up or all of them. Maybe they are enjoying watching the metros allow themselves to be English speaking Chinese. Maybe the Aussie are too nice to fight each other, even if the cops take you down for leaving your home in an "unauthorized" way.
Posted By: BigBob

Re: Will they fight back...? - 10/01/21 01:35 AM

Originally Posted by Marty
They have no guns...

Sad to watch that happen, can only lead to disaster.

Re: Will they fight back...? - 10/01/21 01:42 AM

Posted By: VaBeagler

Re: Will they fight back...? - 10/01/21 02:22 AM

Nope. Unfortunately we are not fighting back for what is going on in America. This generation has no fight.
Posted By: Chancey

Re: Will they fight back...? - 10/01/21 02:24 AM

No, they will not fight back.
The ones that do will be muzzled, fined, and thrown in jail.
Posted By: adam m

Re: Will they fight back...? - 10/01/21 02:27 AM

Hard to fight back when people with guns and ammo are in short supply. Mainly those people in Australia with guns are in the country. They mainly have a shotgun or 2 to fend off dingoes and other predatory animals.

Re: Will they fight back...? - 10/01/21 02:30 AM

Maybe the politician ate your baby rather than the dingo!! Ha!
Posted By: Boco

Re: Will they fight back...? - 10/01/21 02:31 AM

How come you aint fighting back with all your guns?
Looks to be a lot worse going on in your country than in Austrailia that needs fighting back.
I think the Aussies are getting along just fine.

Re: Will they fight back...? - 10/01/21 02:33 AM

I've never rooted for "police" to get hit or knocked down but when you see some of those Aussie protests were the crowd breaks through the line (after being under lock downs for months) and one the "cops" gets knocked over or smacked in the face, I'm cheering for the people!

Re: Will they fight back...? - 10/01/21 02:34 AM

The aussies are not doing well at all, boco.
Posted By: Yes sir

Re: Will they fight back...? - 10/01/21 02:35 AM

Originally Posted by Boco
Looks to be a lot worse going on in your country than in Austrailia that needs fighting back.

Timing is everything young feller.

Re: Will they fight back...? - 10/01/21 02:37 AM

Not to that point yet Boco. Not even in NYC are they doing a nation wide search for a guy who sneezed in an apartment elevator and then got outside without permission. Or arrest someone having a smoke outside without having the face diaper on. Maybe they do that in some urban areas in Canada, you should go check it out!

Re: Will they fight back...? - 10/01/21 02:42 AM

I have meet a number of American political-social "refugees" who have moved here because we have more freedom than the blue parts of the country. One of my good customers at the local "farmers" market came here from Cali last year and didn't wait for the "Golden" state's door to hit them on the butts on the way out. Met a young couple a couple of weeks ago who grew up in the Puget Sound area but don't want to raise any kids there. They were spending a week in my metro checking things and getting house financing in order. Contractors can't build houses and apartments fast enough here. Some people know they have to move to have more freedom. So far, Americans can move if they want...
Posted By: warrior

Re: Will they fight back...? - 10/01/21 02:46 AM

It's in their genes as the descendants of convicts and their jailers.

Re: Will they fight back...? - 10/01/21 02:49 AM

Originally Posted by Yes sir

Timing is everything young feller.

When is the right time? What is going to start it?
We have stood back and watched an election stolen. Watched 13 of our military heroes fall because of inept orders from the white house. What is going to be the straw that sets you off?
I forgot,. We want to hear from an "old feller". O wise one.

Re: Will they fight back...? - 10/01/21 02:51 AM

Originally Posted by bowhunter27295

troll.

When the SHTF in the USA, most of the Canadian citizens will be crying in the streets and begging for handouts. There is a reason, that 90% of the Canadian population lives along our border. Let Canada go feed themselves and prosper without their southern neighbor.

Re: Will they fight back...? - 10/01/21 02:59 AM

HA ha-,lol.Like you helped the Afghanis?We dont need that kind of help,thanks.
Posted By: Yes sir

Re: Will they fight back...? - 10/01/21 03:06 AM

We have stood back and watched an election stolen. Watched 13 of our military heroes fall because of inept orders from the white house. What is going to be the straw that sets you off?[/quote]

When the majority of the people are so stinking SICK of what's going on they will stomach what it will take to turn it around. The price will be horribly high and Americans aren't ready to pay it yet.. As I posted on another thread we are to far down the slope to just turn around and go back to the top. We will have go to the bottom and find a new path up to the top. Just as well let the left takes us to the bottom or else the majority of the population will blame us for the fall to the bottom.
Posted By: SJA

Re: Will they fight back...? - 10/01/21 03:16 AM

Aussies let it happen . . . ask yourselves this question: Who are there more of? . . . politicians, police, or the population? The PEOPLE LET IT HAPPEN . . . for what ever reason . . . and there isn't anything or anyone that can, or will do about it here either.

Re: Will they fight back...? - 10/01/21 03:18 AM

We have stood back and watched an election stolen. Watched 13 of our military heroes fall because of inept orders from the white house. What is going to be the straw that sets you off?

When the majority of the people are so stinking SICK of what's going on they will stomach what it will take to turn it around. The price will be horribly high and Americans aren't ready to pay it yet.. As I posted on another thread we are to far down the slope to just turn around and go back to the top. We will have go to the bottom and find a new path up to the top. Just as well let the left takes us to the bottom or else the majority of the population will blame us for the fall to the bottom. [/quote]

The majority is already sick of it. Several people have already stood up for our freedoms and are now imprisoned. No one will back them up. Google "LT Col Stuart
Scheller". I'm with you brother but if you think that there will be another revolution you are sadly mistaken. The generation that is dying now was the last generation of true men.
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Will they fight back...? - 10/01/21 03:29 AM

The mask police are working hard in Canada.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/03/americas/canada-covid-19-lockdown-arrests/index.html

https://bc.ctvnews.ca/maskless-b-c-...ty-given-conditional-discharge-1.5525575

[Linked Image]

https://bc.ctvnews.ca/woman-who-ref...ed-to-pay-fines-transit-police-1.5424696

https://www.newsweek.com/canadian-p...rning-us-after-what-happened-him-1591821

https://www.cbc.ca/news/health/mandatory-masks-1.5615728

Keith

Re: Will they fight back...? - 10/01/21 04:24 AM

Good,get the troublemakers under control.
Posted By: PAlltheway

Re: Will they fight back...? - 10/01/21 04:59 AM

https://youtu.be/qfvOOY0SbyA

Re: Will they fight back...? - 10/01/21 05:01 AM

Good,get the troublemakers under control.

Boco can use that line at the new Nuremberg trials, "I was trying to get the troublemakers under control"...
Posted By: PAlltheway

Re: Will they fight back...? - 10/01/21 05:02 AM

good insight on people vs the powerful
Posted By: patrapper1989

Re: Will they fight back...? - 10/01/21 09:46 AM

Originally Posted by VaBeagler
Nope. Unfortunately we are not fighting back for what is going on in America. This generation has no fight.

I hear this line alot. So what are you doing to fight back? I honestly see more young people standing up than anyone.
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Will they fight back...? - 10/01/21 10:12 AM

Originally Posted by VaBeagler

When the majority of the people are so stinking SICK of what's going on they will stomach what it will take to turn it around. The price will be horribly high and Americans aren't ready to pay it yet.. As I posted on another thread we are to far down the slope to just turn around and go back to the top. We will have go to the bottom and find a new path up to the top. Just as well let the left takes us to the bottom or else the majority of the population will blame us for the fall to the bottom.

This ^^^ will be too late.

It will take time and calm to get in range of hot targets all the while hoping for the system to correct. If it doesn’t, you should be deep enough action will be swift and impactful enough to shock wave the entire system.
Posted By: Ridge Runner1960

Re: Will they fight back...? - 10/01/21 10:37 AM

thee lockdowns in australia are mostly in the eastern states which are much more populated, btw the premier of new south wales resigned this morn.
Posted By: Posco

Re: Will they fight back...? - 10/01/21 10:49 AM

Will we fight back? The media does their best to vilify us so we might just as well give them some justification for their smears. Surged? Hardly.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/f...tack-hack-shows/ar-AAP1R08?ocid=msedgntp

Re: Will they fight back...? - 10/01/21 11:03 AM

lol
Posted By: cattails

Re: Will they fight back...? - 10/01/21 11:05 AM

So far, all the change is coming out of the media and big city life. They have not tested the will of rural America yet, and they know it.
Posted By: Trap Setter

Re: Will they fight back...? - 10/01/21 11:47 AM

Originally Posted by Posco
Will we fight back? The media does their best to vilify us so we might just as well give them some justification for their smears. Surged? Hardly.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/f...tack-hack-shows/ar-AAP1R08?ocid=msedgntp

Hundreds lol
Posted By: Mike in A-town

Re: Will they fight back...? - 10/01/21 12:50 PM

Originally Posted by Marty
They have no guns...

They DO have guns... Just not any that I'd be real excited to depend on to win a fight. Semi autos are nonexistent but bolt actions are common... .223 is bad enough, not sure I would be too keen on enforcing unjust laws if I knew there was an '06 loaded with 180 gr soft points waiting for me out there.

Check out "Mark and Sam After Work" on YT... He shoots ELR out in the farm/ranch country east of Perth. 3000+ yards quite often.

Mike
Posted By: upstateNY

Re: Will they fight back...? - 10/01/21 02:01 PM

Originally Posted by bowhunter27295

troll.

Hahahaa.We have JAMES,,Pakistanada has BOZO. grin
Posted By: Posco

Re: Will they fight back...? - 10/01/21 02:10 PM

Originally Posted by Chancey

That's what they're going to try to do to us. They're busy marginalizing and vilifying us at the moment. I think we have a fight coming unless we decide to go out with a whimper. I hope that's not the case. If things do come to blows, remember who your friends aren't. The media, academia, leftist politicians at the state and federal level. A purge will be in order.
Posted By: henpecked1

Re: Will they fight back...? - 10/01/21 02:17 PM

Having been there quite a few times and worked with them as civilians and military, their track record in Vietnam and the Middle East: given their genetic background as a penial colony, they will fight. They just have to hit the correct sequence of buttons. Very tough people, who else would eat a veggie mite sandwich.

Re: Will they fight back...? - 10/01/21 02:22 PM

Check out "Mark and Sam After Work" on YT... He shoots ELR out in the farm/ranch country east of Perth. 3000+ yards quite often.

Interesting that you mentioned Western Australia. I'm not sure how they are being different internally the more populated southeast states but its government has closed its boundary to those people in the east. I get the feeling they are trying to be different and staying away as much as possible from the Aussie fed government. And they are 3,000 miles away from say Sydney and mostly desert.
Posted By: Kansas Cat

Re: Will they fight back...? - 10/01/21 06:34 PM

If our population continues to grow and cities continue on the trajectory they are currently on, there will soon be no "South Dakotas" to escape to.
Posted By: GritGuy

Re: Will they fight back...? - 10/01/21 07:00 PM

I think it's low to talk about another country going through the same thing we are !!

Apathy is so rampant in this country, that we are going to find ourselves in the same spot before Biden is out of office !

Re: Will they fight back...? - 10/01/21 07:25 PM

Originally Posted by GritGuy
.........we are going to find ourselves in the same spot before Biden is out of office !

I don’t believe so.
Posted By: GritGuy

Re: Will they fight back...? - 10/01/21 07:29 PM

More than half way there Hobbie !!

Re: Will they fight back...? - 10/01/21 07:34 PM

Originally Posted by GritGuy
More than half way there Hobbie !!

Not even close. lol
Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Re: Will they fight back...? - 10/01/21 07:57 PM

Originally Posted by Chancey

Yep, like they started doing now. Ex. The war on Trump voters.
Posted By: Diggerman

Re: Will they fight back...? - 10/01/21 09:32 PM

You would!
© 2024 Trapperman Forums