Home

FB having troubles today

Posted By: warrior

FB having troubles today - 10/04/21 05:46 PM

Reports are FB and IG are having some sort of denial of service issues today.

Is it bad that I hope it all crashes for good?
Posted By: Raizmup

Re: FB having troubles today - 10/04/21 05:48 PM

Yea I pulled it up a few hours ago and everything was from yesterday. I second the hope it crashes for good.
Posted By: adam m

Re: FB having troubles today - 10/04/21 05:51 PM

Yup. Here I thought I was in FB jail lol
Posted By: Posco

Re: FB having troubles today - 10/04/21 05:53 PM

Originally Posted by adam m
Yup. Here I thought I was in FB jail lol

Same here. Thought they finally blackballed me.

Re: FB having troubles today - 10/04/21 06:05 PM

Pretty convenient timing.....

"The issue comes less than 24 hours before whistleblower Frances Haugen is set to testify against the social media giant. On Sunday, Haugen was revealed on CBS' "60 Minutes" as the woman who anonymously filed complaints with federal law enforcement that Facebook's own research shows how it magnifies hate and misinformation, leads to increased polarization and that Instagram, specifically, can harm teenage girls' mental health.

The Wall Street Journal filed a series of reports, dubbed "The Facebook Files," which paint a picture of a company focused on growth and its own interests instead of the public good. Facebook has vehemently denied the allegations
."

https://www.foxbusiness.com/technology/facebook-instagram-whatsapp-outages
Posted By: Redknot

Re: FB having troubles today - 10/04/21 07:00 PM

"The issue comes less than 24 hours before whistleblower Frances Haugen is set to testify against the social media giant. On Sunday, Haugen was revealed on CBS' "60 Minutes" as the woman who anonymously filed complaints with federal law enforcement that Facebook's own research shows how it magnifies hate and misinformation, leads to increased polarization and that Instagram, specifically, can harm teenage girls' mental health.

The Wall Street Journal filed a series of reports, dubbed "The Facebook Files," which paint a picture of a company focused on growth and its own interests instead of the public good. Facebook has vehemently denied the allegations
."

Maybe, or perhaps Putin is not happy having his name come up in the "Panda Papers."
Posted By: KeithC

Re: FB having troubles today - 10/04/21 07:11 PM

Do any of you think Facebook was taken down today because of the huge outpouring of anti biden and anti democrat sentiment that flooded it today?

Did the democrats in government do it or did Facebook choose to do it to support the democrats?

Keith
Posted By: patrapperbuster

Re: FB having troubles today - 10/04/21 07:56 PM

Originally Posted by warrior

X2
Posted By: Redknot

Re: FB having troubles today - 10/04/21 07:57 PM

Originally Posted by KeithC
Do any of you think Facebook was taken down today because of the huge outpouring of anti biden and anti democrat sentiment that flooded it today?

Did the democrats in government do it or did Facebook choose to do it to support the democrats?

Keith

Why do I suddenly feel as though I should be leaning Madarin??
Posted By: Hutchy

Re: FB having troubles today - 10/04/21 08:04 PM

Word is they got hacked.

Who know what's true tho.

Good
Posted By: Swamp Wolf

Re: FB having troubles today - 10/04/21 09:37 PM

Originally Posted by patrapperbuster

X2

X3

Re: FB having troubles today - 10/04/21 10:06 PM

I bet the Russians hacked it
Posted By: rex123

Re: FB having troubles today - 10/04/21 10:29 PM

Orange Man did it. Thought I would say it. he hasn't been blamed for anything in a while.lol
Posted By: Jurassic Park

Re: FB having troubles today - 10/04/21 10:34 PM

FB is back up and running! Woot woot!!
Posted By: Sprung & Rusty

Re: FB having troubles today - 10/04/21 10:39 PM

Keep supporting you guys. Smh

Re: FB having troubles today - 10/04/21 11:17 PM

Originally Posted by Jurassic Park
FB is back up and running! Woot woot!!

Back down.
Posted By: Hodagtrapper

Re: FB having troubles today - 10/04/21 11:24 PM

Quit that blight on my life 4 years ago. Don't miss it.

Chris
Posted By: bblwi

Re: FB having troubles today - 10/05/21 12:05 AM

Manipulative, greedy, liars and we have heralded them a good American high dollar business owners and they make money spreading hate and fear. The more fear the more MONEY and there are records to prove that. Probably get a fine and someone shaking a finger at them saying naughty boys and girls. I man steals a loaf of bread and he sits in prison. We created these monsters of hate and fear so what will be willing to do about it?
I don't usually get as riled up but the torture seasons from Pulp Fiction would be a tad mild for these guys and gals in my opinon.
Bryce

Re: FB having troubles today - 10/05/21 12:37 AM

Originally Posted by Redknot

."

Maybe, or perhaps Putin is not happy having his name come up in the "Panda Papers."

That very could be true too
Posted By: warrior

Re: FB having troubles today - 10/05/21 01:38 AM

The whistle-blower story is a false flag plant. Just give it an honest listen. She talks about hate speech and misinformation and wanting to control it.
Posted By: Pirogue

Re: FB having troubles today - 10/05/21 01:41 AM

Bullcrap....FB is same as every other day.
Posted By: riverratdm

Re: FB having troubles today - 10/05/21 02:06 AM

Trumps account is back up.
Posted By: riverratdm

Re: FB having troubles today - 10/05/21 02:08 AM

https://www.facebook.com/DonaldTrump/
Posted By: AJE

Re: FB having troubles today - 10/05/21 02:16 AM

That would be a great thing.
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: FB having troubles today - 10/05/21 03:00 AM

Originally Posted by KeithC

Keith

I have been loving it the last few weeks one big Sniffy bash and the trolls won’t come out into the bright lights it’s been a hoot the buyers remorse is real. LOL
© 2024 Trapperman Forums