Home

LTC Scheller, sane or not?

Posted By: warrior

LTC Scheller, sane or not? - 10/04/21 09:52 PM

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ol-stuart-scheller-insults-trump-family/
Posted By: Swamp Wolf

Re: LTC Scheller, sane or not? - 10/05/21 01:03 AM

LtC Scheller seems to be hoping for the perfect leader for America. In that respect he is delusional.
Posted By: Marty

Re: LTC Scheller, sane or not? - 10/05/21 01:14 AM

He may be a drama queen....
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: LTC Scheller, sane or not? - 10/05/21 01:15 AM

Sadly, there is no bringing us together and anyone claiming they can should be approached with extreme caution. The ideologies are so far apart, divorce is eminent.
Posted By: Posco

Re: LTC Scheller, sane or not? - 10/05/21 01:19 AM

Originally Posted by HobbieTrapper
Sadly, there is no bringing us together and anyone claiming they can should be approached with extreme caution. The ideologies are so far apart, divorce is eminent.

As things stand now that's as accurate a summation as I've seen.

Re: LTC Scheller, sane or not? - 10/05/21 01:26 AM

Originally Posted by HobbieTrapper

I tend to disagree. If any semblance of the old republic is to remain the authoritarians must be crushed and eventually removed from the body politic. We must raise up a new generation of patriots.
Simple separation would not be allowed by the authoritarians.

Re: LTC Scheller, sane or not? - 10/05/21 01:32 AM

Actually, there is very little hope at all.....
Posted By: 52Carl

Re: LTC Scheller, sane or not? - 10/05/21 01:40 AM

PTSD. I don't use this term lightly. It affects people in many differing ways.

Re: LTC Scheller, sane or not? - 10/06/21 01:51 AM

He was set to be released today.....made a deal to get released.

"Lt. Col. Stuart Scheller Jr. is being released from confinement today, Oct. 5, 2021, as a result of a mutual agreement between Lt. Col. Scheller, his Defense counsel, and the Commanding General, Training Command," said Capt. Sam Stephenson, Training and Education Command spokesperson. "No additional details regarding the agreement may be released at this time."

Re: LTC Scheller, sane or not? - 10/07/21 02:30 AM

Lt. Col. Stuart Scheller, the outspoken Marine who went viral for criticizing military leadership during the U.S. exit from Afghanistan, is being charged with six crimes after his release from the brig.

Scheller will face a misdemeanor-level special court martial for his viral videos that blasted both civilian and military leadership.

Scheller is accused of displaying contempt toward officials, disrespecting superior commissioned officers, willfully disobeying a superior commissioned officer, dereliction in the performance of his duties and failure to obey an order or regulation, and displaying conduct unbecoming an officer and a gentleman.

Re: LTC Scheller, sane or not? - 10/07/21 02:00 PM

Originally Posted by Marty
.......failure to obey an order.

Re: LTC Scheller, sane or not? - 10/14/21 05:37 PM

(fox)

The U.S. Marine who posted videos on social media criticizing military leadership and the Biden administration’s withdrawal of military assets from Afghanistan pled guilty to all charges during a court-martial hearing at Marine Corps Base Camp Lejeune in North Carolina on Thursday.

Re: LTC Scheller, sane or not? - 10/14/21 05:48 PM

Originally Posted by Marty
(fox)

The U.S. Marine who posted videos on social media criticizing military leadership and the Biden administration’s withdrawal of military assets from Afghanistan pled guilty to all charges during a court-martial hearing at Marine Corps Base Camp Lejeune in North Carolina on Thursday.

Possibly in exchange for an Honorable Discharge.
Posted By: hippie

Re: LTC Scheller, sane or not? - 10/14/21 06:10 PM

They got what they wanted.....him silenced.
Posted By: James

Re: LTC Scheller, sane or not? - 10/14/21 08:08 PM

"President Trump. I was told by everyone to kiss the ring because of your following and power. I refuse. While I respect your foreign policy positions, I hate how you divided the country. I don’t need or want your help. You do not have the ability to pull US together. You may even win the next election. But your generation’s time is running out. Tell your son to stop tweeting about me. Your whole family knows nothing about US or our sacrifices. I could never work with you. I’d rather sit in jail and be released with a dishonorable than make compromises in my beliefs."

I'm starting to warm up to this guy.

Jim

Re: LTC Scheller, sane or not? - 10/14/21 08:31 PM

Originally Posted by hippie
They got what they wanted.....him silenced.

And castrated him.

Re: LTC Scheller, sane or not? - 10/14/21 09:34 PM

If he gets an honorable you can bet it comes with strings.
Posted By: Steven 49er

Re: LTC Scheller, sane or not? - 10/14/21 09:40 PM

Originally Posted by James
. But your generation’s time is running out.

Jim

Me too.
Posted By: FairbanksLS

Re: LTC Scheller, sane or not? - 10/14/21 10:44 PM

"President Trump. I was told by everyone to kiss the ring because of your following and power. I refuse. While I respect your foreign policy positions, I hate how you divided the country. I don’t need or want your help. You do not have the ability to pull US together. You may even win the next election. But your generation’s time is running out. Tell your son to stop tweeting about me. Your whole family knows nothing about US or our sacrifices. I could never work with you. I’d rather sit in jail and be released with a dishonorable than make compromises in my beliefs."

Jim

You should contact him and let him know. I'll bet that would mean alot to him.
Posted By: MJM

Re: LTC Scheller, sane or not? - 10/14/21 11:17 PM

It comes down to one of two things. He knows he was wrong, or he sold himself out for a honorable discharge. I guess it could be both.
Posted By: Coyote Clayton

Re: LTC Scheller, sane or not? - 10/14/21 11:21 PM

He'll get sore riding that fence. What exactly is he standing for?
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: LTC Scheller, sane or not? - 10/15/21 01:07 AM

Jim

He doesn't seem to think much of your boy joe, either.
Posted By: Rat Masterson

Re: LTC Scheller, sane or not? - 10/15/21 01:53 AM

The guys a wack job, should get a dishonorable for being an idiot.

Re: LTC Scheller, sane or not? - 10/15/21 07:08 PM

The U.S. Marine who posted videos on social media criticizing military leadership and the Biden administration’s withdrawal of military assets from Afghanistan was issued a letter of reprimand and a forfeiture of $5,000 worth of pay for one month, after pleading guilty to all charges during his court-martial hearing this week.

I believe that he will also resign his commission and he may get a general discharge..
Posted By: 52Carl

Re: LTC Scheller, sane or not? - 10/16/21 04:41 AM

Two words. Section Eight. I'd like to know what kind of Hades he went through while he served before I talk smack about him.
PTSD is a terrible thing.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums