Home

Taiwan preparing for war with China

Posted By: adam m

Taiwan preparing for war with China - 10/05/21 03:30 AM

This won't be good.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/spenc...VeRxMrzwaGuhIQk50-qes44qKqP2WekR9fbSymqw
Posted By: Boco

Re: Taiwan preparing for war with China - 10/05/21 03:39 AM

Should be over in a few hours like the Grenada war.
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: Taiwan preparing for war with China - 10/05/21 03:55 AM

Bug squash!
Posted By: Lugnut

Re: Taiwan preparing for war with China - 10/05/21 12:24 PM

Biden scolded China for it's aggression in flying fighters into Taiwan airspace. China ignored him, probably laughed at him. But hey, no mean tweets and he has a pulse, eh James?
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Taiwan preparing for war with China - 10/05/21 12:35 PM

Originally Posted by Lugnut
Biden scolded China for it's aggression in flying fighters into Taiwan airspace. China ignored him, probably laughed at him. But hey, no mean tweets and he has a pulse, eh James?

lol
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: Taiwan preparing for war with China - 10/05/21 12:56 PM

After showing the brilliance in tactical matter in Afghanistan as the American top brass did, Taiwan better look to Australia for help. Our lot is not going to be better as an enemy than as a friend. I guess the Ukraine is next to fall with Biden watching and catching his butt wondering what is happening. Milley and his ilk pinning another ribbon on their chest because they had regular bowel movements.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Taiwan preparing for war with China - 10/05/21 12:57 PM

Originally Posted by Lugnut

He forgot what he said to China in 10 minutes.
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: Taiwan preparing for war with China - 10/05/21 02:11 PM

Yep . What passes for top U.S. brass today ought to frighten everyone in a NATO country
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: Taiwan preparing for war with China - 10/05/21 02:12 PM

Probably be better off to pick a few recent academy grads and put them in charge. Might get people that are not brain dead.
Posted By: MJM

Re: Taiwan preparing for war with China - 10/05/21 02:18 PM

Maybe China is preparing for war with Taiwan. Taiwan didn't fly into China's air space.
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: Taiwan preparing for war with China - 10/05/21 02:27 PM

Originally Posted by Scuba1
After showing the brilliance in tactical matter in Afghanistan as the American top brass did, Taiwan better look to Australia for help. Our lot is not going to be better as an enemy than as a friend. I guess the Ukraine is next to fall with Biden watching and catching his butt wondering what is happening. Milley and his ilk pinning another ribbon on their chest because they had regular bowel movements.

Exactly. America has lost all credibility under this dementia-laden clown.
Posted By: Dirt

Re: Taiwan preparing for war with China - 10/05/21 02:27 PM

Originally Posted by Boco
Should be over in a few hours like the Grenada war.

I hopr the U.S. doesn't sanction China. There would go the little fur market that is left.

Re: Taiwan preparing for war with China - 10/05/21 02:53 PM

Originally Posted by Dirt

I hopr the U.S. doesn't sanction China. There would go the little fur market that is left.

The US won't sanction China for a number of reasons. Our economy is in tatters so unless folks are prepared to stand in line for toilet paper and such again, we don't have what it takes anymore to sanction a big player like China.

Taliban Joe is bought and paid for by China, so won't do anything major that is against their interest.

The US has lost all credibility with that bag of wind in the oval office.
Posted By: Dirt

Re: Taiwan preparing for war with China - 10/05/21 03:14 PM

Originally Posted by Dirt

The US won't sanction China for a number of reasons. Our economy is in tatters so unless folks are prepared to stand in line for toilet paper and such again, we don't have what it takes anymore to sanction a big player like China.

Taliban Joe is bought and paid for by China, so won't do anything major that is against their interest.

The US has lost all credibility with that bag of wind in the oval office.

Since you gave logical reasons why it shouldn't happen, it probably will. I have lived in this country a long time and seen a lot of dumb government policy. Still waiting for my customers to not be totally banned from coming. Looks like even Canada is not as dumb as the U.S.

Re: Taiwan preparing for war with China - 10/05/21 03:34 PM

Good point Dirt

Re: Taiwan preparing for war with China - 10/05/21 06:48 PM

What do you think BribeN would do if China "accidentally" hits our boat or aircraft
Posted By: Lugnut

Re: Taiwan preparing for war with China - 10/05/21 06:50 PM

He might give them a stern tongue-lashing (reading from a teleprompter) just for show but that's about it. And they know it.

Re: Taiwan preparing for war with China - 10/05/21 07:07 PM

He値l order a drone strike on some unsuspecting family.

Re: Taiwan preparing for war with China - 10/05/21 09:02 PM

Originally Posted by HobbieTrapper

Very possible. Chinese or Taiwan family?
Posted By: Fireplug

Re: Taiwan preparing for war with China - 10/05/21 09:10 PM

Originally Posted by adam m

Probably strike Guam.

Re: Taiwan preparing for war with China - 10/05/21 09:13 PM

American, in China town or China Grove.

Re: Taiwan preparing for war with China - 10/05/21 09:43 PM

The Shanghai Marina here on Norris lake has ordered a precautionary blackout for the next 2 month. Reason they stated was ........ ya just don't know what the old coot is up to and with a name like ours its the safest thing we can do.
Posted By: SNIPERBBB

Re: Taiwan preparing for war with China - 10/05/21 09:47 PM

You've probably noted that he did not mention the US... at all in his video.
Posted By: Oleo Acres

Re: Taiwan preparing for war with China - 10/05/21 09:48 PM

Current bunch of idiots in charge make me a little nervous. Might stumble us into WW3 without even trying.
Posted By: SNIPERBBB

Re: Taiwan preparing for war with China - 10/05/21 09:50 PM

Originally Posted by Oleo Acres
Current bunch of idiots in charge make me a little nervous. Might stumble us into WW3 without even trying.

We're already in WW3, it's just 1s and 0s this time.
Posted By: Posco

Re: Taiwan preparing for war with China - 10/05/21 09:51 PM

Originally Posted by Oleo Acres

I don't think the leftists would allow us to fight back and they're the ones in charge.
Posted By: Oleo Acres

Re: Taiwan preparing for war with China - 10/05/21 09:52 PM

Yeah,but the complex needs a new market.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums