Home

Lefty

Posted By: Savell

Lefty - 10/06/21 12:20 AM

What happened to Leftlane... hadn’t seen any of his nonsense in here lately? ... hope you’re doing alright ol hand
Posted By: yotetrapper30

Re: Lefty - 10/06/21 12:21 AM

He was posting yesterday.....
Posted By: Jtrapper

Re: Lefty - 10/06/21 12:21 AM

Think he pinched his finger in a Newhouse ought sized trap and hasn't been able to type since.

Re: Lefty - 10/06/21 12:22 AM

Originally Posted by yotetrapper30
He was posting yesterday.....

Is that right? ... what did he say?

.. hi Jtrap

Re: Lefty - 10/06/21 12:25 AM

... answer me woman ! ( not you Jtrap)
Posted By: yotetrapper30

Re: Lefty - 10/06/21 12:26 AM

Here, look for yourself, lol. https://trapperman.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/ubb/userposts/id/13671

Re: Lefty - 10/06/21 12:29 AM

... I ain’t taking the time to click on that link ... besides it might route me to some kind of hillbilly goat palpation site or something for all I know
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: Lefty - 10/06/21 12:30 AM

Gas station sushi maybe ???
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Lefty - 10/06/21 12:41 AM

He may have fell in love with one of those voodoo wemen that were living under the bridge down there on the border.
Posted By: Posco

Re: Lefty - 10/06/21 12:44 AM

LL is kinda like E.F. Hutton, when he talks, people listen. Give him something stimulatin' to talk about and he'll sound off.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Lefty - 10/06/21 01:16 AM

Since I moved outta his neck of the woods, he hasn't been his-self.
That's a good thing.

Blessings,
Mark
Posted By: Flipper 56

Re: Lefty - 10/06/21 01:25 AM

Originally Posted by J Staton
He may have fell in love with one of those voodoo wemen that were living under the bridge down there on the border.

laugh
Posted By: Yes sir

Re: Lefty - 10/06/21 01:29 AM

Probably fell in love again and thinks he has better things to do that talk with us low life's. Give him a couple weeks or a month tops and he'll realize again he's one of us.
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: Lefty - 10/06/21 03:38 AM

Originally Posted by Yes sir
Probably fell in love again and thinks he has better things to do that talk with us low life's. Give him a couple weeks or a month tops and he'll realize again he's one of us.

Hey Savell I been covered up a bit is all.

And you Yes sir- you know that any bull worth his salt will jump a fence when he is needed so don't act so surprised LOL
Posted By: Jurassic Park

Re: Lefty - 10/06/21 04:07 AM

Hey Lefty, are you doing any ice fishing down there this winter or drifting on the kayak?
Posted By: Wolfdog91

Re: Lefty - 10/06/21 04:11 AM

Originally Posted by Savell
... answer me woman ! ( not you Jtrap)

crazy laugh

Re: Lefty - 10/06/21 05:09 AM

JPark- I'm no ice fisherman (That is Mitch) but drifting in a yak puts me right on top of structures and beds. I wish I had gotten one 20 years ago
Posted By: KYtrapper2005

Re: Lefty - 10/06/21 05:31 AM

Lefty!

Re: Lefty - 10/06/21 03:51 PM

Savell I don't dare post photos of what my lady friend and I have been up to b/c she is entirely too young and way to hot for this forum.

She is so good lookin that more yankees will move down here and Canadians might alter their "sezual orientation"
grin
Posted By: hippie

Re: Lefty - 10/06/21 04:01 PM

If she's that good look'n, she must be a yank!
Posted By: Yes sir

Re: Lefty - 10/06/21 04:02 PM

Originally Posted by hippie
If she's that good look'n, she must be a yank!

You never been to Texas have u?

Re: Lefty - 10/06/21 04:26 PM

Yeah Hippie, I have twisted my ankle twice since moving down here trying to step over hot chicks just to buy a cold drink at Buc ees big convenience store. They stack up like leaves in the fall down here and when it is hot they refuse to wear any extra clothing. It's a rough life I am tellin ya.
Posted By: run

Re: Lefty - 10/06/21 04:46 PM

Great to hear lefty is still alive.

Re: Lefty - 10/06/21 05:11 PM

Originally Posted by Leftlane
Savell I don't dare post photos of what my lady friend and I have been up to b/c she is entirely too young and way to hot for this forum.

She is so good lookin that more yankees will move down here and Canadians might alter their "sezual orientation"
grin

Lol .. don’t want that now
Posted By: hippie

Re: Lefty - 10/06/21 06:20 PM

Originally Posted by Leftlane
Yeah Hippie, I have twisted my ankle twice since moving down here trying to step over hot chicks just to buy a cold drink at Buc ees big convenience store. They stack up like leaves in the fall down here and when it is hot they refuse to wear any extra clothing. It's a rough life I am tellin ya.

So your the transplant?

You'd be better of bringing your baggage with ya. laugh
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: Lefty - 10/06/21 06:22 PM

What breed is her guide dog ?? I mean if she is hanging out with you, her eye sight is not up to snuff and her dog should be put out of its misery.
Posted By: The Beav

Re: Lefty - 10/06/21 06:53 PM

Originally Posted by Scuba1
What breed is her guide dog ?? I mean if she is hanging out with you, her eye sight is not up to snuff and her dog should be put out of its misery.

You do have a way with words.
Posted By: run

Re: Lefty - 10/06/21 07:29 PM

Originally Posted by Scuba1

Well said.

Re: Lefty - 10/07/21 12:29 AM

Yeah Run, Scuba keeps me in touch with my inner Rodney Dangerfield, I get no respect! whistle
© 2024 Trapperman Forums