Home

Who the left views a unhinged.

Posted By: Posco

Who the left views a unhinged. - 10/10/21 11:57 PM

To everybody making light of the MAGA folks talking about Civil War: just remember that they’re heavily armed, brainwashed and consistently encouraged by the GOP to engage in vigilantism/insurrection.

Not a good combo. We should fear for the folks they’ll target with violence.

— Nick Knudsen 🇺🇸 (@NickKnudsenUS) October 10, 2021

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...ral/ar-AAPlJ7v?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Who the left views a unhinged. - 10/11/21 12:03 AM

Screw em.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Who the left views a unhinged. - 10/11/21 12:12 AM

Booo! smile
Posted By: Yes sir

Re: Who the left views a unhinged. - 10/11/21 12:14 AM

Villainize your enemy in the eyes of the general population. Communism 101. Has 2 benefits. First those close to being on the fence well swing your way because they can't handle being seen as a bad person and 2nd the general population will go along with new laws to do away with the danger not realizing those new laws will be used against them later.

Re: Who the left views a unhinged. - 10/11/21 12:17 AM

Originally Posted by trapdog1
Screw em.

Originally Posted by J Staton
Booo! smile

Originally Posted by Yes sir
Villainize your enemy in the eyes of the general population. Communism 101. Has 2 benefits. First those close to being on the fence well swing your way because they can't handle being seen as a bad person and 2nd the general population will go along with new laws to do away with the danger not realizing those new laws will be used against them later.

Yep.
Posted By: FairbanksLS

Re: Who the left views a unhinged. - 10/11/21 12:25 AM

Like the Patriot Act? Many on here said they had nothing to hide. Appears now they do.
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: Who the left views a unhinged. - 10/11/21 12:26 AM

I will leave the gate open for them who will join me?

Re: Who the left views a unhinged. - 10/11/21 12:30 AM

Originally Posted by Leftlane

Right here.
Posted By: grisseldog

Re: Who the left views a unhinged. - 10/11/21 12:37 AM

The media and your neighbor Democrats will destroy us, just keep doing nothing.
Posted By: Marty

Re: Who the left views a unhinged. - 10/11/21 12:38 AM

my hinges are just fine....

I wish it need not have happened in my time,” said Frodo. “So do I,” said Gandalf, “and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”
Posted By: Pawnee

Re: Who the left views a unhinged. - 10/11/21 12:50 AM

Orange man bad and his followers. On and on and on

MAGA
Posted By: maintenanceguy

Re: Who the left views a unhinged. - 10/11/21 12:55 AM

It's just propaganda to make it popular to pass more laws to control us free thinkers. They'll take our rifles next so we aren't such a threat to their plans. They just need to organize a few more mass shootings first. I think they're going to have to sacrifice a major political figure to really get the news talking about dangerous insurrection. Wait for it...
Posted By: Okie Farmer

Re: Who the left views a unhinged. - 10/11/21 12:59 AM

This started with Obama and Hillary.

Re: Who the left views a unhinged. - 10/11/21 01:18 AM

Originally Posted by maintenanceguy
It's just propaganda to make it popular to pass more laws to control us free thinkers. They'll take our rifles next so we aren't such a threat to their plans. They just need to organize a few more mass shootings first. I think they're going to have to sacrifice a major political figure to really get the news talking about dangerous insurrection. Wait for it...

Think they will take suggestions?? whistle
Posted By: 52Carl

Re: Who the left views a unhinged. - 10/11/21 01:21 AM

Originally Posted by Marty
my hinges are just fine....

I wish it need not have happened in my time,” said Frodo. “So do I,” said Gandalf, “and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”

"Vanquish the wicked where ever it festers." said that other Lord of the Rings guy (not the gay one).
Posted By: nightlife

Re: Who the left views a unhinged. - 10/11/21 11:32 AM

Nothing gets attention as a high level political assassination such as a president, just look at what came after JFK went down and Biden wouldn’t be much of a loss to them at this point so I could see him getting sacrificed for the cause
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: Who the left views a unhinged. - 10/11/21 11:36 AM

Originally Posted by nightlife

Nothing gets attention as a high level political assassination such as a president, just look at what came after JFK went down and Biden wouldn’t be much of a loss to them at this point so I could see him getting sacrificed for the cause

Let's go Brandon.
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: Who the left views a unhinged. - 10/11/21 03:22 PM

White evangelical theocracy? The folks saying that have not met me.

I dont think its a simple political difference either. I never worried that the goal of the democrat party was to destroy the United States till Obama took office. It should be obvious to anyone that today that is the goal. Destruction of all capitalism and our culture.
Posted By: Boco

Re: Who the left views a unhinged. - 10/11/21 03:50 PM

Tax the rich-feed the poor-its the Christian way.

Re: Who the left views a unhinged. - 10/11/21 04:08 PM

She gets it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pn-cd6YJvF4

Re: Who the left views a unhinged. - 10/11/21 04:19 PM

Originally Posted by Boco

I'd love to see you back that up with scripture
Posted By: hippie

Re: Who the left views a unhinged. - 10/11/21 04:31 PM

When the day comes, remember the ones who've stabbed you in the back.

Re: Who the left views a unhinged. - 10/11/21 04:35 PM

Just today on my newsfeed. Talk about propagandists. There's more but you get the idea. Where's James?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...dress-rehearsal/ar-AAPlthm?ocid=msedgntp

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...ke-it-seriously/ar-AAPnPgy?ocid=msedgntp

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...-capitol-attack/ar-AAPmQp0?ocid=msedgntp

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...-capitol-attack/ar-AAPmQp0?ocid=msedgntp
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: Who the left views a unhinged. - 10/11/21 04:41 PM

Originally Posted by danny clifton

I dont think its a simple political difference either. I never worried that the goal of the democrat party was to destroy the United States till Obama took office. It should be obvious to anyone that today that is the goal. Destruction of all capitalism and our culture.

Yes, it all started with Obama, the marxist communist. I once read where a former roommate of his said Obama worshipped Karl Marx and his teachings. He would have been able to do a lot more damage in his second term if he controlled the house and senate. He's still behind the scenes pulling Biden's strings.
Posted By: lee steinmeyer

Re: Who the left views a unhinged. - 10/11/21 06:03 PM

Dems are absolutly famous for lying, then everyone of them repeat the lie over and over. They have perfected it down to a science, and the dang msm carries their water for them. worst bunch of liers in the world, they belong in china!
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Who the left views a unhinged. - 10/11/21 06:21 PM

They will be lying even when the rope is around their neck.

Re: Who the left views a unhinged. - 10/11/21 07:03 PM

Don't forget the mother who appeared before the school board to voice her opposition on teaching Critical Race Theory in the school her child went to.
She was labeled a domestic terrorist for her opinion.
Posted By: maintenanceguy

Re: Who the left views a unhinged. - 10/11/21 07:11 PM

Tax the rich
Feed the poor
'till there are no rich no more.
-Ten Years After

Re: Who the left views a unhinged. - 10/11/21 07:16 PM

Tax the rich
Feed the poor
'till there are no rich no more.
-Ten Years After

That's how it works all right.
Posted By: Tailhunter

Re: Who the left views a unhinged. - 10/11/21 08:04 PM

Originally Posted by Posco

She might sound likes she gets it but she’s still a democrat.
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: Who the left views a unhinged. - 10/11/21 08:26 PM

I want to see their confused faces when the next lot don't wear Buffalo costumes and speedos
Posted By: USMC47 🦫

Re: Who the left views a unhinged. - 10/11/21 09:03 PM

Just come up here. We can defend the homestead from a long ways in all directions.
Posted By: Sharon

Re: Who the left views a unhinged. - 10/11/21 09:55 PM

Originally Posted by USMC47 🦫

Just come up here. We can defend the homestead from a long ways in all directions.

Same here, John cool
Posted By: Sprung & Rusty

Re: Who the left views a unhinged. - 10/11/21 10:58 PM

Originally Posted by Trapper7
Originally Posted by danny clifton

Yes, it all started with Obama, the marxist communist. I once read where a former roommate of his said Obama worshipped Karl Marx and his teachings. He would have been able to do a lot more damage in his second term if he controlled the house and senate. He's still behind the scenes pulling Biden's strings.

It started way before him. It was just more obvious with him.
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Who the left views a unhinged. - 10/12/21 12:28 AM

Plenty of people believe this stupidity. Even some among us.
Posted By: Feedinggrounds

Re: Who the left views a unhinged. - 10/12/21 12:34 AM

Strange, as I figure he won't last his whole term health wise. Just figured he would keel over, but perhaps someone might help him keel...
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Who the left views a unhinged. - 10/12/21 10:29 AM

Originally Posted by Feedinggrounds

Strange, as I figure he won't last his whole term health wise. Just figured he would keel over, but perhaps someone might help him keel...

Franklin Barr Isscabibal, is that you?
© 2024 Trapperman Forums