Home

Afghanistan

Posted By: rex123

Afghanistan - 10/11/21 05:01 PM

After talks with the Taliban, Afghanistan is to receive aid from the U S. If they need money so bad can't they sell all the equipment we left there?
Posted By: corky

Re: Afghanistan - 10/11/21 05:08 PM

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/state-department-taliban-meeting-doha-candid-professional
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: Afghanistan - 10/11/21 07:37 PM

Originally Posted by rex123
After talks with the Taliban, Afghanistan is to receive aid from the U S. If they need money so bad can't they sell all the equipment we left there?

The Taliban knows Biden is a push over. They've got him in their back pocket. They're probably bargaining the release of the rest of the Americans Biden abandoned there so they can get money in addition to the billions they'll probably sell the weapons, tanks, choppers, etc for.
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Afghanistan - 10/11/21 07:43 PM

I don't think it would be a terrible idea to drop off quite a few more bombs for the Taliban from about 49,000 feet.

Keith
Posted By: Wolfdog91

Re: Afghanistan - 10/11/21 07:47 PM

Yeah sell it right to other armed groups china Iran ect
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: Afghanistan - 10/11/21 10:04 PM

They just said the won’t work with us to curb terrorist but that doesn’t mean we won’t give them billions in aid. mad
Posted By: Posco

Re: Afghanistan - 10/11/21 10:46 PM

Biden is as incompetent as it gets.
Posted By: bfflobo

Re: Afghanistan - 10/11/21 11:02 PM

Originally Posted by Posco
Biden is as incompetent as it gets.

He is being directed by communists and is an enemy of the U.S.A.
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: Afghanistan - 10/11/21 11:07 PM

I gave up wishing for a happy ending about the time the supreme court refused to hear Texas's lawsuit regarding the election.

Plan for wall to wall poop shows and you will be rewarded
Posted By: Boco

Re: Afghanistan - 10/11/21 11:10 PM

Biden needs to get the USA back in the UN's good books,if he wants to reclaim leader of the world.
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Afghanistan - 10/12/21 12:14 AM

Originally Posted by Boco
Biden needs to get the USA back in the UN's good books,if he wants to reclaim leader of the world.

UN is a joke. So is joe.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Afghanistan - 10/12/21 12:26 AM

Originally Posted by trapdog1
Originally Posted by Boco

UN is a joke. So is joe.

Yep
Posted By: Marty

Re: Afghanistan - 10/12/21 12:38 AM

This is very bad....indescribably bad...
Posted By: Feedinggrounds

Re: Afghanistan - 10/12/21 12:42 AM

Originally Posted by Marty
This is very bad....indescribably bad...

Lol pretty bad huh?

Re: Afghanistan - 10/12/21 02:02 AM

More than pretty bad.....china is already in there securing rights to 1 trillion $ worth of lithium....I believe they are using some of the bases we built and abandoned....

Anyway, the fact that 'they' are going to fund our enemies and just come out and say it because they know its all OK is what is the worst thing about all this....these folks can/will do whatever they want just givew them time to get to it all...
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Afghanistan - 10/12/21 03:45 AM

More than pretty bad.....china is already in there securing rights to 1 trillion $ worth of lithium....I believe they are using some of the bases we built and abandoned....

Anyway, the fact that 'they' are going to fund our enemies and just come out and say it because they know its all OK is what is the worst thing about all this....these folks can/will do whatever they want just givew them time to get to it all...

I suspect China had California governor newsome outlaw all off road use and small fossil fuel engines for that very reason. Californians will have to buy billions of dollars worth of Chinese batteries.

Keith

Re: Afghanistan - 10/12/21 04:22 AM

Originally Posted by KeithC

I suspect China had California governor newsome outlaw all off road use and small fossil fuel engines for that very reason. Californians will have to buy billions of dollars worth of Chinese batteries.

Keith

I think biden has an exec order that 50% of cars produced in 2030 must be electric...
© 2024 Trapperman Forums