Home

2 million .

Posted By: concrete man

2 million . - 10/11/21 08:25 PM

Every minute we pay 2 million in entrest on the national debt. Over 1 billion per day wow. This has to stop.
Posted By: BigBob

Re: 2 million . - 10/11/21 08:39 PM

Bankers won't let it!
Posted By: Oh Snap

Re: 2 million . - 10/11/21 08:50 PM

It takes a special calculator to come up with the daily total. THERE IS A REASON FOR THAT!!!
Posted By: danvee

Re: 2 million . - 10/11/21 09:23 PM

Absolutely the worst thing going on in the nation! but the politicians keep kicking the can down the road and its both sides. The distract us with Border walls, fake elections more give always, tax breaks health coverage and making things better but the real problem is the increasing debt. The politicians both sides are well taken care of and will always have their nest feathered. The rich get richer an the rest of of us get bones to pick over.
Posted By: corky

Re: 2 million . - 10/11/21 09:29 PM

https://www.usdebtclock.org/
Posted By: Pike River

Re: 2 million . - 10/11/21 09:34 PM

Originally Posted by concrete man
Every minute we pay 2 million in entrest on the national debt. Over 1 billion per day wow. This has to stop.

Got a reference for that?
Posted By: Muskrat Love

Re: 2 million . - 10/11/21 09:38 PM

Originally Posted by Pike River

Must be true if it's on the internet!
Posted By: Boco

Re: 2 million . - 10/11/21 09:41 PM

No biggie,a billion is like a million today.
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: 2 million . - 10/12/21 12:46 AM

Originally Posted by danvee
Absolutely the worst thing going on in the nation! but the politicians keep kicking the can down the road and its both sides. The distract us with Border walls, fake elections more give always, tax breaks health coverage and making things better but the real problem is the increasing debt. The politicians both sides are well taken care of and will always have their nest feathered. The rich get richer an the rest of of us get bones to pick over.

Not much to argue with here!
Posted By: Steven 49er

Re: 2 million . - 10/12/21 01:02 AM

[quote=Pike River][quote=concrete man]

Do you think the number are wrong? They are, but not to the good. It's less than 2 million a minute but it's more than a billion a day.

Posted By: Marty

Re: 2 million . - 10/12/21 01:33 AM

It will stop.....all of a sudden, be prepared.
Posted By: Blaine County

Re: 2 million . - 10/12/21 10:41 AM

We have a spending problem. I'm 47 years old and the only President in my lifetime with a balanced budget or surplus was Bill Clinton.

Stop spending all of our money and we can chip away at the debt. Note I said chip away. I don't see how we can eliminate it now.
Posted By: 52Carl

Re: 2 million . - 10/13/21 01:51 AM

Originally Posted by Blaine County
We have a spending problem. I'm 47 years old and the only President in my lifetime with a balanced budget or surplus was Bill Clinton.

That "surplus" is a myth. It was perpetrated by only showing one side of the ledger during his final year in office. Clinton added to the deficit in all 8 years of his presidency.
I do agree with you 100% about the need to stop spending what isn't brought in each year.
How hard would it be to pass law that states that we brought in X dollars last year in taxes, so you can only spend that amount in the upcoming year?
Posted By: Steven 49er

Re: 2 million . - 10/13/21 04:39 AM

Balanced budget?

Impossible.
Posted By: Sprung & Rusty

Re: 2 million . - 10/13/21 09:19 AM

It will stop. The reset is coming.
Posted By: Sprung & Rusty

Re: 2 million . - 10/13/21 09:20 AM

Stop spending all of our money and we can chip away at the debt. Note I said chip away. I don't see how we can eliminate it now.

Yeah, and he didn't inhale either.
Posted By: Squash

Re: 2 million . - 10/13/21 11:27 AM

Yes, thanks to Newt Gingrich.
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: 2 million . - 10/13/21 11:45 AM

30 years ago my Dad said someday we'd be paying $5 for a loaf of bread. I never thought I'd be scratchin my head over the price of a lb of hamburger.
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: 2 million . - 10/13/21 11:50 AM

I think I'll ask the sheriff dispatcher to call me when someone has hit a deer.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums