Home

Well well, the rest of the story

Posted By: hippie

Well well, the rest of the story - 10/12/21 02:45 PM

No wonder they want to silence the parents when this is the story. His daughter raped by a guy dressing as a girl, all being covered up.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/1...boy-in-skirt-alleges-a-cover-up-1147449/
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Well well, the rest of the story - 10/12/21 02:50 PM

He let his emotions get the better of him. He should have quietly taken whatever action necessary to ease his mind.
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: Well well, the rest of the story - 10/12/21 02:59 PM

He was referred to by the left as a domestic terrorist same as the lady who spoke up at her child's school board opposing CRT was.

But, when the riotous burnings, vandalism, and thefts occurred in the Twin Cities, nothing was said and no one was held accountable.

Re: Well well, the rest of the story - 10/12/21 03:07 PM

Turn the victims into the perpetrators.
Posted By: yotetrapper30

Re: Well well, the rest of the story - 10/12/21 03:25 PM

Wow just wow. So his daughter is raped and sodomized in the school bathroom and the school tells him they're going to take care of it "in house"? How do you take care of a violent sexual assault "in house?" The father goes to the school, rightly irate, and they call a squad team on him? Thankfully that squad team, once they heard what had happened, allowed him to take his daughter to the hospital for a rape test which allowed for the boy to be arrested. And despite the boy being arrested for a rape which occurred at the school, the school is STILL trying to say it didn't happen?
Posted By: HayDay

Re: Well well, the rest of the story - 10/12/21 03:45 PM

If I was the Dad, I would file a multi-million $ lawsuit against the school, maintaining it was their school policy that allowed.....indeed encouraged......this type of action to occur. And then attempted to cover it up. As much to blame as the kid what did the deed.
Posted By: adam m

Re: Well well, the rest of the story - 10/12/21 04:22 PM

Originally Posted by HayDay
If I was the Dad, I would file a multi-million $ lawsuit against the school, maintaining it was their school policy that allowed.....indeed encouraged......this type of action to occur. And then attempted to cover it up. As much to blame as the kid what did the deed.

X2 not just the school, but also the district and the state for allowing it.
Posted By: Yes sir

Re: Well well, the rest of the story - 10/12/21 06:13 PM

I won't say what I want to. Typically left bs, they never want to own up to the reality of their policies. Makes it hard to have any patients with anyone who supports this kind of stupidity. That father has more control than I would of if it was my daughter.

Re: Well well, the rest of the story - 10/12/21 06:21 PM

Originally Posted by yotetrapper30
Wow just wow. So his daughter is raped and sodomized in the school bathroom and the school tells him they're going to take care of it "in house"? How do you take care of a violent sexual assault "in house?" The father goes to the school, rightly irate, and they call a squad team on him? Thankfully that squad team, once they heard what had happened, allowed him to take his daughter to the hospital for a rape test which allowed for the boy to be arrested. And despite the boy being arrested for a rape which occurred at the school, the school is STILL trying to say it didn't happen?

Yeppers!

Spot on. No wonder this school board wants/ tried to eliminate public speaking. Trying to cover up their "woke" bathroom policy which allowed a male in the girls bathroom.
Posted By: nvwrangler

Re: Well well, the rest of the story - 10/12/21 07:27 PM

SSS
Posted By: Wanna Be

Re: Well well, the rest of the story - 10/12/21 07:47 PM

I would be in prison for premeditated multiple homicides…as in many many homicides. Go big or go home!

Re: Well well, the rest of the story - 10/12/21 08:08 PM

Originally Posted by Wanna Be
I would be in prison for premeditated multiple homicides…as in many many homicides. Go big or go home!

I’d like to send you an application to our club.
Posted By: 52Carl

Re: Well well, the rest of the story - 10/13/21 01:33 AM

The father needs to have a talk with the daughter to "convince" her that they got the "wrong" guy.
Then things can be made right without cluttering up the courts, and subjecting his daughter to cross examination in court.
A friend of mine attempted to do just that when his stepdaughter was raped. Unfortunately the cops didn't buy the story. The dude is still in prison, but he is also still breathing air. Unfinished business where I come from.
Posted By: cotton

Re: Well well, the rest of the story - 10/13/21 03:34 AM

bet yall couldn't raise the bail money i have needed was it my daughter

Re: Well well, the rest of the story - 10/13/21 03:38 AM

Originally Posted by 52Carl
The father needs to have a talk with the daughter to "convince" her that they got the "wrong" guy.
Then things can be made right without cluttering up the courts, and subjecting his daughter to cross examination in court.
A friend of mine attempted to do just that when his stepdaughter was raped. Unfortunately the cops didn't buy the story. The dude is still in prison, but he is also still breathing air. Unfinished business where I come from.

Is your friend is prison too? Because unless I'm misreading what you wrote.... he needs to be.
Posted By: Savell

Re: Well well, the rest of the story - 10/13/21 03:42 AM

... I think you’re misreading it
Posted By: Marty

Re: Well well, the rest of the story - 10/13/21 03:49 AM

lotsa sicko's out and about....many of them need a dirt nap.
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Well well, the rest of the story - 10/13/21 03:50 AM

Keith

Re: Well well, the rest of the story - 10/13/21 10:42 AM

Now its being reported the school district transferred the rapist to a different school and he raped a second girl. But the main story the media continues to push is about the disruptive parents.

There's one small line in this article about the second assault.
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...father-to-protect-its-transgender-agenda

Re: Well well, the rest of the story - 10/13/21 11:07 AM

Won’t be long the boys in school will be handling it old school.
Posted By: Wanna Be

Re: Well well, the rest of the story - 10/13/21 07:16 PM

Faces on milk cartons would become a thing again…

Re: Well well, the rest of the story - 10/13/21 07:31 PM

Father was on Laura Ingraham last night. Did not come off as the brightest bulb in the box, but in fairness, a guy like that does not appear on national TV very often, so was not polished. Assault took place back in May........and School Board was acting like they knew nothing about it. All of them kept confusing the issue of the difference between a Tranny and a heterosexual male behaving badly while wearing girls clothes and pretending to be a tranny. They are not the same thing. Being treated as if they are. Either these school board members are not bright enough to know the difference, or are willing to accept the latter to in deference to the former, so as to further the agenda.

Girls caught in the middle are deemed worthless roadkill and are expected to take one for the team.

Re: Well well, the rest of the story - 10/13/21 07:33 PM

Father was on Laura Ingraham last night. Did not come off as the brightest bulb in the box, but in fairness, a guy like that does not appear on national TV very often, so was not polished. Assault took place back in May........and School Board was acting like they knew nothing about it. All of them kept confusing the issue of the difference between a Tranny and a heterosexual male behaving badly while wearing girls clothes and pretending to be a tranny. They are not the same thing. Being treated as if they are. Either these school board members are not bright enough to know the difference, or are willing to accept the latter to in deference to the former, so as to further the agenda.

Girls caught in the middle are deemed worthless roadkill and are expected to take one for the team.

Get out of here. Unless the "tranny" goes up to the chopping block, he is still a he. No difference between a boy pretending to be a girl and a boy pretending to be a boy pretending to be a girl.
Posted By: Yes sir

Re: Well well, the rest of the story - 10/13/21 07:55 PM

If they would of treated them like there wasn't a difference (and there darn sure isn't when it comes to bathrooms, locker rooms and sport teams) then that girl wouldn't have gone through what she did. And anyone with a tiny bit of sense knows this.

Re: Well well, the rest of the story - 10/13/21 08:07 PM

Not disagreeing with any of that.

Instead of listening to the Dad and what happened, someone on the Board asked if there had been any assults. Response was no, which was a lie. Guy on the school board then proceeded to ignore all that and was reading some report that mentioned no real harm or threat from allowing a so called Tranny (including an intact male) from enjoying the view in the girls room. That is where they go wrong. Unless and until he gets snipped, he is not a she, and doesn't belong. Not hard to understand unless you are "woke"......and then you don't care what happens. Girls expected to take one for the team.

When Dad stepped forward to correct the record, all (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) broke loose. News accounts pitched since got the story wrong.....correct version only now coming out.

Re: Well well, the rest of the story - 10/13/21 08:15 PM

BTW, I still think the best response is for girl who was assaulted (she was the one harmed) ought to sue School Board and individual members for all they own X10.

Father only showed up to school board meeting to question the Board when he found out the Bad Boy Perp had been transferred to a different school, and proceeded to assault another girl.....and still nothing being done about it.
Posted By: Tailhunter

Re: Well well, the rest of the story - 10/13/21 10:41 PM

I can’t believe we have let our country fall this far.
Posted By: 52Carl

Re: Well well, the rest of the story - 10/13/21 11:59 PM

Originally Posted by 52Carl

Is your friend is prison too? Because unless I'm misreading what you wrote.... he needs to be.

Sometimes, when I get riled up, I don't English to good. What part of it leads you to believe my friend needs to be in prison?
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Well well, the rest of the story - 10/14/21 12:05 AM

Makes a good case for Homeschooling
© 2024 Trapperman Forums