Home

Any New Holland Owners?

Posted By: Swamp Wolf

Any New Holland Owners? - 10/12/21 10:45 PM

Just purchased this one with 6' Bush Hog Squealer mower and 6' disk harrows. Only 607 hours. Shelter-kept. Nota single seal leak. 56 hp.
[Linked Image]
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Any New Holland Owners? - 10/13/21 01:31 AM

Nice looking outfit! I know a couple guys with New Holland stuff and they like them.
Posted By: SGT. C

Re: Any New Holland Owners? - 10/13/21 01:40 AM

You well love it. NH is a tough machine. maintenance is the key, I know you know that. operated one for years with a 17 foot batwing for mowing soccer fields and etc. Enjoy. Sarge

Re: Any New Holland Owners? - 10/13/21 01:43 AM

Ive owned a grey market Yanmar 2700 for more than 15 year. It was tough and I didnt baby it, but front end and more is slap worn out. Cant easily find parts either

It is exciting to now own a real tractor.
Posted By: huntraphish

Re: Any New Holland Owners? - 10/13/21 02:08 AM

I have 2 New Hollands, great tractors.
Posted By: LDW

Re: Any New Holland Owners? - 10/13/21 08:37 AM

When my dad was alive, he owned one. I believe his was 37 hp. Father in law has one also, 80 hp. Both have been really happy with them. Both were front wheel assist with loaders.
Posted By: Donnersurvivor

Re: Any New Holland Owners? - 10/13/21 09:57 AM

While we're kind of on topic has anyone used their excavators? One for sale here but don't see them around much
Posted By: backroadsarcher

Re: Any New Holland Owners? - 10/13/21 11:47 AM

Nice tractors, have a TN75. Like the tractor a lot. Use it on the haybine and baler.
Posted By: run

Re: Any New Holland Owners? - 10/13/21 12:25 PM

I like the New Holland boomer compact tractor. We run the 8 N Boomer. No experience with the excavators. But our 655E backhoe is a pain to get parts for. Even precovid.
Posted By: run

Re: Any New Holland Owners? - 10/13/21 12:37 PM

I try not to get hung up on a certain brand of tractor. I do have my preferences but the big thing is to have a dealer with a well rounded sense of humor. In other words, I dislike grouchy tractor dealers.
Posted By: Flipper 56

Re: Any New Holland Owners? - 10/13/21 01:31 PM

I bought a TN 65 with 4 wheel drive 20 years ago and it is still going strong.
Posted By: ky_coyote_hunter

Re: Any New Holland Owners? - 10/13/21 01:51 PM

Nice!....New Hollands are good to go....Currently looking for something in the 35-45 H.P. range myself.

Bota's and Deere's are high $$.
Posted By: Flipper 56

Re: Any New Holland Owners? - 10/13/21 02:03 PM

Here is my TN65, have been very happy with it.
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Any New Holland Owners? - 10/13/21 03:04 PM

Nice tractor. I have a t4.75 NH.
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: Any New Holland Owners? - 10/13/21 04:30 PM

That thing will do you a great job. The first time I ever saw New Holland anything was hating equipment and it was fairly advanced for that era (mid- late 80s)

Re: Any New Holland Owners? - 10/13/21 09:36 PM

Just parked it after 6 hours of mowing logging roads & weedy food plots. I am very satisfied...so far.

Its a pleasure to run a stronger tractor that everything works on. Prerty much just held the steering wheel and made turns when needed.
Posted By: Okie Farmer

Re: Any New Holland Owners? - 10/13/21 10:52 PM

Originally Posted by Leftlane
That thing will do you a great job. The first time I ever saw New Holland anything was hating equipment and it was fairly advanced for that era (mid- late 80s)

That HW320 New Holland swather I have is a cheap running hay eating piece of equipment.
Posted By: Gator Foot

Re: Any New Holland Owners? - 10/14/21 11:12 AM

Nice machine! You can get a lot done with that!
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: Any New Holland Owners? - 10/14/21 12:59 PM

Last time I mounted or attempted to mount my uncle's the step broke rusted off. The deck did not hold up great. It's probably a 15 year old machine he bought used. From his son's x grandparent in laws.

Nice tractor other than that. Regardless of brand it sure brought to my attention the importance of blowing the new ones off when done. Especially under the deck.

I need to get a new tractor myself in the 55-80 HP range but that price is high.

I will regret it but have been thinking about getting a smaller cheap tractor and just work it to death. But the only thing I would be gaining would be Front wheel assist and a loader.

Re: Any New Holland Owners? - 10/14/21 01:50 PM

I had been looking for one for about a year in the 40 to 50 hp range. Wife found this one on FB Marketplace and showed it to me. I figured it was gonna be too far away, but it was only 50 miles south of me in north Florida. Went dow next day and took a look at it. SOLD!

Could probably sell just the tractor for 5 grand more than I paid for it all. I usually dont stumble across good deals.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums