Home

Parents at school bds are terrorist but BLM isn't

Posted By: jbyrd63

Parents at school bds are terrorist but BLM isn't - 10/14/21 08:34 PM

They burned and looted for almost a year and didn't even get arrested and if they did were let out within hours. But the FBI is going to "crack down" on parents at school board meetings . LOL prophecy ..........
Posted By: Yukon John

Re: Parents at school bds are terrorist but BLM isn't - 10/14/21 08:52 PM

New Woke Order!
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: Parents at school bds are terrorist but BLM isn't - 10/14/21 09:37 PM

They were able to track down the Jan 6th group but they are not tracking the BLM and Antifa clowns they said the other day. I can’t believe that could be true but today who knows what’s real.
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Parents at school bds are terrorist but BLM isn't - 10/14/21 09:53 PM

I believe soon they won’t need to be tracked, they’ll find them wherever the lay.
Posted By: FairbanksLS

Re: Parents at school bds are terrorist but BLM isn't - 10/14/21 10:18 PM

I doubt they'll be the ones knocking on your door. Although anything is possible.
Posted By: James

Re: Parents at school bds are terrorist but BLM isn't - 10/14/21 11:27 PM

Some parents have been threatening some school board members with physical violence. We can't have our government officials threatened and intimidated like that.

Why put yourself on the side of defending those parents? Think: Is that really what you want to do?

Jim
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: Parents at school bds are terrorist but BLM isn't - 10/14/21 11:36 PM

Elected Gubmint officials need to remember they are working FOR the people, not dictating them. That's the problem.
Posted By: BFP

Re: Parents at school bds are terrorist but BLM isn't - 10/14/21 11:37 PM

Originally Posted by James
Some parents have been threatening some school board members with physical violence. We can't have our government officials threatened and intimidated like that.

Why put yourself on the side of defending those parents? Think: Is that really what you want to do?

Jim

You bet. Someone has to hold these school boards accountable, of the parents don’t who will?
Posted By: yotetrapper30

Re: Parents at school bds are terrorist but BLM isn't - 10/14/21 11:38 PM

Jim

If my child was raped and sodomized by a boy in a dress, and the school board tried to cover it up, threats would be the least of their worries.

Re: Parents at school bds are terrorist but BLM isn't - 10/14/21 11:44 PM

Jim is a liberal. It's okay to rape children.
Posted By: H2ORat

Re: Parents at school bds are terrorist but BLM isn't - 10/14/21 11:50 PM

Jim

why not lawyers defend anyone that will pay - right or wrong. is that any different?

Re: Parents at school bds are terrorist but BLM isn't - 10/14/21 11:59 PM

[quote=James]Some parents have been threatening some school board members with physical violence. We can't have our government officials threatened and intimidated like that.

Jim[/quote

Local law enforcement can handle it. The idea that the feds need to be involved is overreach. Plain and simple.

Re: Parents at school bds are terrorist but BLM isn't - 10/15/21 12:01 AM

Jim

Yes and BLM did MORE than threaten !!!! What happened to them ? N O T H I N G !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guess you have never been threatened with violence? Maybe if your parents had threatened you more often your views may be different. Mine threatened me almost daily. Guess what I needed it . Maybe the school boards need it too/ PLUS THE FBI really!! That is a state and local official that should be handled by state and local law enforcement.

Re: Parents at school bds are terrorist but BLM isn't - 10/15/21 12:01 AM

Originally Posted by Gary Benson

Or murder ones that haven't been born yet ..

Re: Parents at school bds are terrorist but BLM isn't - 10/15/21 12:18 AM

There has to be consequences for ignoring their duties. To date there is an absence of it using the system.

The ties that bind are unraveling.
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: Parents at school bds are terrorist but BLM isn't - 10/15/21 12:45 AM

I don't believe in threats. Usually they occur from frustration. Sometimes it is to induce enough fear to allow one person to control another.

Covering up a rape ? Isn't that the crime of aiding and abetting? Where's the prosecutor?

Re: Parents at school bds are terrorist but BLM isn't - 10/15/21 01:47 AM

Originally Posted by jbyrd63
Originally Posted by Gary Benson

Or murder ones that haven't been born yet ..

Does he even have kids in the game?

Re: Parents at school bds are terrorist but BLM isn't - 10/15/21 01:50 AM

No, they deserted him.
Posted By: Marty

Re: Parents at school bds are terrorist but BLM isn't - 10/15/21 01:54 AM

all liberals suck.....

Re: Parents at school bds are terrorist but BLM isn't - 10/15/21 01:57 AM

I don't know the particulars of a case where a school board covered up a rape. But that's a matter for local law enforcement, not threats and intimidation.

You don't get to assault public officials just because you disagree with their politics. Junior high school Civics class should have taught that much, if nothing else.

Jim

Re: Parents at school bds are terrorist but BLM isn't - 10/15/21 02:10 AM

Who was assaulted?.no one.....thanks, anyway.
Posted By: yousowise

Re: Parents at school bds are terrorist but BLM isn't - 10/15/21 02:13 AM

These are local issues for local police and jurisdiction. The feds have no jurisdiction in these local school board issues. If the law is broken, and that’s a big if, especially if we still believe in freedom of speech then local police should act. Having Feds declare them terrorists and threatening prosecution is outside their jurisdiction.

Re: Parents at school bds are terrorist but BLM isn't - 10/15/21 02:19 AM

I don't know the particulars of a case where a school board covered up a rape. But that's a matter for local law enforcement, not threats and intimidation.

You don't get to assault public officials just because you disagree with their politics. Junior high school Civics class should have taught that much, if nothing else.

Jim

Oh so rape is local law enforcement but yelling at someone they suck needs the FBI to handle it
Really thought you were a educated man from Ohio

Re: Parents at school bds are terrorist but BLM isn't - 10/15/21 02:22 AM

Jim

Oh so rape is local law enforcement but yelling at someone they suck needs the FBI to handle it
Really thought you were a educated man from Ohio

That's okay, I never thought the same about you.

Jim

Educated is the problem.
Posted By: hippie

Its obvious he doesn't know what's being talked about yet again, but decided to troll on it anyhow.
Don't waste your slit on him.

Re: Parents at school bds are terrorist but BLM isn't - 10/15/21 02:28 AM

Originally Posted by hippie
Its obvious he doesn't know what's being talked about yet again, but decided to troll on it anyhow.

I suppose you have a good substantive contribution to the thread...somewhere?

Jim

Re: Parents at school bds are terrorist but BLM isn't - 10/15/21 02:32 AM

fake conservatives aka 'liberals' suck.

Re: Parents at school bds are terrorist but BLM isn't - 10/15/21 02:34 AM

Civics class taught that the laws are to apply to all equally and that has ceased to exist. It’s a new game being played now.

You and your money can sit this one out.

Re: Parents at school bds are terrorist but BLM isn't - 10/15/21 02:34 AM

I started one a couple days ago to alert on the rapes, two....one more after they tried to cover the first one up by handling it in house and transferring the rapist to another school where the second one occured.

But I'm sure you knew these details.

Re: Parents at school bds are terrorist but BLM isn't - 10/15/21 02:35 AM

Originally Posted by Marty
fake conservatives aka 'liberals' suck.

Usually because they don't know squat.
Posted By: Savell

Re: Parents at school bds are terrorist but BLM isn't - 10/15/21 02:54 AM

I almost think that...maybe if these hands had re-won independence we might not have all this bulllshhhhh

[Linked Image]

Re: Parents at school bds are terrorist but BLM isn't - 10/15/21 02:57 AM

Better kick Virginia out Savell, that's where this is happening.
Posted By: Savell

Re: Parents at school bds are terrorist but BLM isn't - 10/15/21 03:02 AM

Better kick Virginia out Savell, that's where this is happening.

... the “reconstructed Virginia “ ... a little reasoning please dadgum
Posted By: mad_mike

Re: Parents at school bds are terrorist but BLM isn't - 10/15/21 03:08 AM

Originally Posted by Savell
I almost think that...maybe if these hands had re-won independence we might not have all this bulllshhhhh

[Linked Image]

Looks incomplete. Either too broad or too narrow of a brush.
Posted By: Yukon John

Re: Parents at school bds are terrorist but BLM isn't - 10/15/21 03:09 AM

Jim

Kinda like our government shouldn't threaten and intimate it's constituents with their livelihood?
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: Parents at school bds are terrorist but BLM isn't - 10/15/21 03:18 AM

I suppose you have a good substantive contribution to the thread...somewhere?

Jim

You quoted it.

I can tell you if that were my daughter that had been raped and covered up those involved would be begging to be in prisons. Every last one involved.

Re: Parents at school bds are terrorist but BLM isn't - 10/15/21 03:28 AM

It is absolutely nuts what is going on in the school system and that people like jimmy think it is all ok...anything is Ok if it is liberal based....makes me sick.
Posted By: Pawnee

Re: Parents at school bds are terrorist but BLM isn't - 10/15/21 03:33 AM

Jim

What maybe one in a thousand. Give me 10 examples please.
Posted By: Giant Sage

Re: Parents at school bds are terrorist but BLM isn't - 10/15/21 04:01 AM

Jim

Thats messed up.

Re: Parents at school bds are terrorist but BLM isn't - 10/15/21 04:08 AM

Jim

Local law enforcement got involved when the school called them on the father. The LEOs at least had enough sense to get the girl to the hospital for a rape kit. The kid was arrested for rape and sodomy and then transferred to another school in the district where he did it again.

When the father was at the board meeting afterwards, the school board was singing the praises of its transgender policy when the father spoke up. The school board denied it ever happened despite the kid being arrested for it after the rape kit tested positive and that's when the father flew off the handle.

Re: Parents at school bds are terrorist but BLM isn't - 10/15/21 04:55 AM

James believes your innocent until found guilty in a court of law unless your last name is Trump.

Re: Parents at school bds are terrorist but BLM isn't - 10/15/21 07:26 AM

fwiw threatening someone is the crime of assault

Dr's used to treat syphilis with leeches. Surgery and pretending people are not mentally ill, when they can't accept their gender, is about the same thing. I am glad there is some real research going on in the field of mental illness after all these centuries but phsycho babblers are just now getting good at diagnosis. Treatment has a long ways to go.

sounds like a new school board needs to be elected

Re: Parents at school bds are terrorist but BLM isn't - 10/15/21 07:38 AM

There you go, Danny. The remedy is to vote them out of office.

Jim
Posted By: yukonjeff

Re: Parents at school bds are terrorist but BLM isn't - 10/15/21 08:34 AM

Expose them for the scum bags they are. Then they should all be charged for covering up a crime.

Re: Parents at school bds are terrorist but BLM isn't - 10/15/21 08:42 AM

I don’t want you to think about me at all !! Please spend your time thinking about where you plan to spend eternity

Re: Parents at school bds are terrorist but BLM isn't - 10/15/21 10:17 AM

Originally Posted by danny clifton
sounds like a new school board needs to be elected

Hopefully it will but what is the solution for them currently refusing to fulfill their duties?
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Parents at school bds are terrorist but BLM isn't - 10/15/21 10:35 AM

I think the dad should run for a position on the school board.

Re: Parents at school bds are terrorist but BLM isn't - 10/15/21 11:16 AM

Hobbie, IMO the people who helped cover up that a crime was committed, are guilty of aiding and abetting. People in jail don't attend school board meetings.

Re: Parents at school bds are terrorist but BLM isn't - 10/15/21 11:53 AM

I didn’t hear they had been arrested. My bad.

Re: Parents at school bds are terrorist but BLM isn't - 10/15/21 12:14 PM

They were not arrested. I thought you wanted my solution when you quoted me.

Here is what happened. https://nypost.com/2021/10/13/school-boards-letter-suggests-arrested-dad-a-domestic-terrorist/

The whole domestic terrorist thing was a letter from the school board. Not the position of prosecutors.

The rolling stones said it best: "You caint always get what you want"

Re: Parents at school bds are terrorist but BLM isn't - 10/15/21 12:25 PM

What's the answer if the dad is a conservative living in a woke town? As was mentioned none of the board members have been arrested. We like to think that of course the town will vote those members off the board. But the truth is that if that town is a liberal, woke town.... that's not going to happen. Liberals will accept the girl being raped and brutalized as collateral damage for the greater good of LGQBT equality.... as James posts here are already showing.

Re: Parents at school bds are terrorist but BLM isn't - 10/15/21 12:33 PM

mick jagger is still a funny looking character but i am a big fan anyway

Re: Parents at school bds are terrorist but BLM isn't - 10/15/21 12:34 PM

P.S. How conservative was daddy before his daughter was attacked?

Re: Parents at school bds are terrorist but BLM isn't - 10/15/21 12:34 PM

Attend the meeting == stormed?

He sat quietly until they denied knowledge of any assaults and then he spoke up. The " Liberal" as the woman is referred to in the articles went to him and started crap.
He should've got his monies worth and throttled her.

Re: Parents at school bds are terrorist but BLM isn't - 10/15/21 12:37 PM

mick jagger is still a funny looking character but i am a big fan anyway

The woke crowd is after him too. The song Brown Sugar they say is racist.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/piers-morgan-tells-mick-jagger-193605271.html

Re: Parents at school bds are terrorist but BLM isn't - 10/15/21 12:38 PM

You guys remember the movie with Samuel L Jackson ? Time to kill . DON'T ever sit back and say what a parent should or shouldn't do until you live it. Arm chair parenting from ALASKA is easy. Typing ones opinion on here is easy!! For us all.
Morally 99.9 % of us KNOW what should be done. Well it is that high in some places (not democrat cities) The problem is the other .1%. They have nothing better to do but run their mouths and ruin peoples lives. Most run for office. Because they are bored with their lives OR so unhappy they want others to be miserable too.

Re: Parents at school bds are terrorist but BLM isn't - 10/15/21 12:42 PM

He should've got his monies worth and throttled her.

lol

Re: Parents at school bds are terrorist but BLM isn't - 10/15/21 12:54 PM

Like it or not a lot of people don't find Genesis, Leviticus, Corinthians, Timothy, or Romans text on the subject of homosexuality, to be the essence of morality.

Liberals have a cause and its Katy bar the door. Show the world that homosexuality is normal and healthy and we must assist those people to be accepted by all. Ostracize and minimalize any other views of the mental illness.

Christians want to put them in jail and liberals want to put them on a pedestal. I don't understand either side. AFGQR (or whatever the latest term is) people are not happy. At least they dont seem to happy to me. Not the people I have met anyway. The purpose of sex is procreation. Yes we humans have made it recreational but the primary purpose is procreation. For two people of the same sex to be attracted to each other, or the desire to be a gender other than one is born with, is not therefore "normal".

I dont think it should be a crime or people so afflicted be ostracized. I dont believe its a choice. I think it is a mental illness. Just like schizophrenia or narcissism, or sociopathy, retardation or any number of mental illness's people are born with. Its a survival mechanism to push those people away as they are a burden to the tribe.

Re: Parents at school bds are terrorist but BLM isn't - 10/15/21 01:04 PM

I don't want them jailed. Frankly I could care less what they do in their own bedroom. It's when they try to force their mental illness on the rest of the world and make them accept it as normal, and make concessions for it, that I get upset. The school bathroom deal should be an easy fix. Add in a single stall bathroom for either sex... or if money is a factor then let that kid use one of the existing staff bathrooms that is already set up that way. Don't try to force the rest of the normal people to be made to feel uncomfortable by allowing someone of the opposite sex in their restroom.

But this instance goes well beyond that. This school board was well aware that their policy of allowing males into female restrooms resulted in rape. And they purposely covered that up and LIED about it because they were trying to pass additional LQGBT concessions. The fact that the rape occurred is horrible. The fact that the school board covered it up and lied about it is unfathomable. The fact that the current administration chose to sick the FBI on the child's father instead of on the school board is terrifying.
Posted By: charles

Re: Parents at school bds are terrorist but BLM isn't - 10/15/21 01:39 PM

Are you saying that BLM is attending your local school board meetings yet parents cannot attend those same meetings?
You should be able to register in advance as a speaker. That should be sufficient to get you into the meetings.

Re: Parents at school bds are terrorist but BLM isn't - 10/15/21 01:43 PM

They burned and looted for almost a year and didn't even get arrested and if they did were let out within hours. But the FBI is going to "crack down" on parents at school board meetings . LOL prophecy ..........

He said it pretty plainly Charles.

Re: Parents at school bds are terrorist but BLM isn't - 10/15/21 01:46 PM

Originally Posted by yotetrapper30
I don't want them jailed. Frankly I could care less what they do in their own bedroom. It's when they try to force their mental illness on the rest of the world and make them accept it as normal, and make concessions for it, that I get upset. The school bathroom deal should be an easy fix. Add in a single stall bathroom for either sex... or if money is a factor then let that kid use one of the existing staff bathrooms that is already set up that way. Don't try to force the rest of the normal people to be made to feel uncomfortable by allowing someone of the opposite sex in their restroom.

But this instance goes well beyond that. This school board was well aware that their policy of allowing males into female restrooms resulted in rape. And they purposely covered that up and LIED about it because they were trying to pass additional LQGBT concessions. The fact that the rape occurred is horrible. The fact that the school board covered it up and lied about it is unfathomable. The fact that the current administration chose to sick the FBI on the child's father instead of on the school board is terrifying.

And this sums up almost everyone's feeling on the whole matter. Well said Yotetrapper.

Re: Parents at school bds are terrorist but BLM isn't - 10/15/21 01:49 PM

here is more on the school policy dissent and the attack on the student

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/loudoun-county-parents-democratic-committee-shouting-match
Posted By: rendezvous

Re: Parents at school bds are terrorist but BLM isn't - 10/15/21 01:51 PM

It all intimidation... remember when he got that guy in Ukraine fired who was going to investigate hunter. And biden boasted and laughed, son of a bit*h, the guy got fired!
He is doing the same thing with the mask mandates. Businesses are falling in line and firing people who don't abide by biden's willing.
Parents are being threaten now... they will make examples of them soon, destroying their livelihood, their lives and the family!
This administration's message is getting clearer and clearer every day... fall in line and accept their ungodly world of madness or pay the price!
Censorship is another is another favorite tool also...

God please... bless America again

Re: Parents at school bds are terrorist but BLM isn't - 10/15/21 01:54 PM

I'd bet it was the same liberal woman who told Mr. Smith he didn't know what he was talking about at the school board meeting which started the fracas.

Re: Parents at school bds are terrorist but BLM isn't - 10/15/21 02:11 PM

They are teaching agendas not living skills is the issue here they needed to speak out.

Re: Parents at school bds are terrorist but BLM isn't - 10/15/21 02:11 PM

Originally Posted by rendezvous
destroying their livelihood, their lives and the family!

This will be a terrible mistake.
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: Parents at school bds are terrorist but BLM isn't - 10/15/21 02:36 PM

I will just come out and say it. The perp needs castrated and sent to a Mexican prison where the victims and their father get visitation rights. The school board members and all involved should be publicly flogged and jailed with all their property should be sold and all asset's should be given to the victims along with a few million from the school system from their funding. That's my reasonable solution

My preferred is national tv for a flogging and execution. Needs a very clear message this will not be tolerated at all.

How dose that sound James?

Re: Parents at school bds are terrorist but BLM isn't - 10/15/21 03:08 PM

Originally Posted by Providence Farm
I will just come out and say it. The perp needs castrated and sent to a Mexican prison where the victims and their father get visitation rights. The school board members and all involved should be publicly flogged and jailed with all their property should be sold and all asset's should be given to the victims along with a few million from the school system from their funding. That's my reasonable solution

My preferred is national tv for a flogging and execution. Needs a very clear message this will not be tolerated at all.

Seems pretty harsh, should be at least pay-per-view.

Re: Parents at school bds are terrorist but BLM isn't - 10/15/21 03:10 PM

Originally Posted by HobbieTrapper
Originally Posted by Providence Farm

Seems pretty harsh, should be at least pay-per-view.

Never could see paying to watch 2 black guys knock each other around in a boxing ring, but THAT I would pay to watch.

Re: Parents at school bds are terrorist but BLM isn't - 10/15/21 04:21 PM

Since you are the only one that agrees with calling in the FBI
JAMES answer any of these question without a "I don't know"
ACCORDING TO YOUR OPINION?!
Why did protestors get away with throwing frozen water bottles and cans of soup at LEO for a year ?
Why did they get away with looting and burning.?
Why are they still allowed to shop lift with no repercussions?
Why did the lady that threw eggs at the gov candidate in California not get detained or arrested for assault?
IF AND IF threatening verbally a school board member WHY the same action is not considered a threat to a republican
Why should FBI be called in?

Re: Parents at school bds are terrorist but BLM isn't - 10/15/21 04:27 PM

What fbi called in?????

Re: Parents at school bds are terrorist but BLM isn't - 10/15/21 04:32 PM

What fbi called in?????

https://nypost.com/2021/10/05/merri...counter-threats-against-school-staffers/

Re: Parents at school bds are terrorist but BLM isn't - 10/15/21 05:16 PM

Here's how the democrats feel about this, this being parents say in what their child is being taught. Same state, Virginia.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/demo...what-their-children-are-taught-in-school

Re: Parents at school bds are terrorist but BLM isn't - 10/15/21 05:34 PM

Here's how the democrats feel about this, this being parents say in what their child is being taught. Same state, Virginia.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/demo...what-their-children-are-taught-in-school

Funny thing is, I feel like they should stop talking altogether. lol

And some still think we can come together.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Parents at school bds are terrorist but BLM isn't - 10/15/21 05:50 PM

Originally Posted by HobbieTrapper
Originally Posted by rendezvous
destroying their livelihood, their lives and the family!

This will be a terrible mistake.

Yep. Some folks who are cancelled may wish to cancel those who did the cancelling.

Re: Parents at school bds are terrorist but BLM isn't - 10/15/21 05:54 PM

What fbi called in?????

Dang your behind pepper girl(GEN PSAKI ) stood up about a week ago and broke the news. LAST time biden address a reporter he talked about it . 2 weeks ago.

Re: Parents at school bds are terrorist but BLM isn't - 10/15/21 06:06 PM

It’s a federal offense to speak the truth in a freedom of speech public.

Re: Parents at school bds are terrorist but BLM isn't - 10/15/21 07:15 PM

Is this true??? I believe that is is...take care and be ready.

Re: Parents at school bds are terrorist but BLM isn't - 10/16/21 07:30 AM

Originally Posted by yotetrapper30

Jim

Local law enforcement got involved when the school called them on the father. The LEOs at least had enough sense to get the girl to the hospital for a rape kit. The kid was arrested for rape and sodomy and then transferred to another school in the district where he did it again.

When the father was at the board meeting afterwards, the school board was singing the praises of its transgender policy when the father spoke up. The school board denied it ever happened despite the kid being arrested for it after the rape kit tested positive and that's when the father flew off the handle.

Thanks for providing the facts. But what does the transgender policy have to do with the rape?

One rapist wearing a skirt doesn't mean all transgenders are pretending just so they can get into the girls' restroom.

I can't tell from the links I've opened here (and maybe I didn't get to them all) what exactly the guy was shouting when the cops wrestled him down. If he was threatening school board members, he was a bad boy...although as a father myself I have a lot of sympathy for him and his daughter.

I don't see one isolated incident as justifying federal involvement--if that's all there is.

And no, I don't support allowing transgenders access to the ladies room.

Jim

Re: Parents at school bds are terrorist but BLM isn't - 10/16/21 07:40 AM

Since you are the only one that agrees with calling in the FBI
JAMES answer any of these question without a "I don't know"
ACCORDING TO YOUR OPINION?!
Why did protestors get away with throwing frozen water bottles and cans of soup at LEO for a year ?
Why did they get away with looting and burning.?
Why are they still allowed to shop lift with no repercussions?
Why did the lady that threw eggs at the gov candidate in California not get detained or arrested for assault?
IF AND IF threatening verbally a school board member WHY the same action is not considered a threat to a republican
Why should FBI be called in?

Whoa, there, Clarence Darrow! Have I ever given you cause to think I'm stupid enough to answer wife-beating questions?

Jim

Re: Parents at school bds are terrorist but BLM isn't - 10/16/21 10:24 AM

what does calling in the fbi mean? has anyone been arrested and charged with a federal crime?

when the school here said kids had to wear a mask my wife homeschooled two of our grandkids. they finally dropped that nonsense. there were a lot of kids not going to school

if people really are threatening school board members law enforcement should get involved.

if parents want to get the school boards attention, a mass withdrawal of students and the corresponding drop in government funding will certainly do that. schools are funded on a per student basis. this is the computer age. there are a lot of alternatives

Re: Parents at school bds are terrorist but BLM isn't - 10/16/21 11:22 AM

what does calling in the fbi mean? has anyone been arrested and charged with a federal crime?

when the school here said kids had to wear a mask my wife homeschooled two of our grandkids. they finally dropped that nonsense. there were a lot of kids not going to school

if people really are threatening school board members law enforcement should get involved.

if parents want to get the school boards attention, a mass withdrawal of students and the corresponding drop in government funding will certainly do that. schools are funded on a per student basis. this is the computer age. there are a lot of alternatives

No one has said Leo shouldn’t get involved! Just that labeling them domestic terrorist and the DOJ using the fbi to investigate is wrong. Compared to the acts of violence I mentioned in the questions to James Shouting across room seems minor to burning billions of dollars worth of businesses. Shooting store owners or beating Leo
Goes in punished but isn’t harsh enough to have DOJ involved? More proof the left gets by with murder

Re: Parents at school bds are terrorist but BLM isn't - 10/16/21 12:07 PM

Calling the FBI is/was meant to intimidate the parents into silence Danny.

I see one board member resigned and the super who lied apoligized, kinda, saying he misunderstood.

Re: Parents at school bds are terrorist but BLM isn't - 10/16/21 12:49 PM

The school board policy gave the rapist opportunity and then it lead to the attempted cover up. The Dad was right to be angered by the cover up.

Re: Parents at school bds are terrorist but BLM isn't - 10/16/21 01:01 PM

Yep he was right. He also needs to work on a strategy that will do some good. Threats are for grade school kids at recess, not grown men with real trouble. It appears he is not alone. Those parents need to band together, not engage in illegal childish behavior.

Re: Parents at school bds are terrorist but BLM isn't - 10/16/21 01:38 PM

I agree, no threats. He should have just handled it.

Re: Parents at school bds are terrorist but BLM isn't - 10/16/21 01:44 PM

Did the father make any threats??

I watched him being interviewed and he says he only stood up and said it not true that there were no incidents at the schools. That's when the liberal woman got in his face and told him he doesn't know what he's talking about, which was also completely wrong. Then before he knew it he punched and tackled.

He may have watered it down?? But the school board didn't accuse him of any threats. The accusation of threats being made to school boards were made in the letter to the FBI by the school board union in which I didn't see any particular threat identified.

Re: Parents at school bds are terrorist but BLM isn't - 10/16/21 01:50 PM

Long read but pretty much the whole story from start to him getting arrested.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...s-daughter-raped-boy-girls-bathroom.html

Also verifies his story about arguing with the woman.

Re: Parents at school bds are terrorist but BLM isn't - 10/16/21 02:12 PM

No one is saying law enforcement shouldn't be involved if parents are threatening board members. In this particular case, it appears that wasn't the case. The man was arrested for calling a liberal activist (who was not a board member) a witch... but the word that can't be said here. But the issue is that the DOJ are now classifying parents who they decide are acting in a threatening manner towards school board members as domestic terrorists and are having the FBI investigate all claims of it. As someone who always has seemed to be against federal government I'm shocked that doesn't bother you. Threats against school board members is something that should be investigated by city or county law enforcement, not the FBI.

Re: Parents at school bds are terrorist but BLM isn't - 10/17/21 12:27 PM

Posted By: Steven 49er

Re: Parents at school bds are terrorist but BLM isn't - 10/17/21 12:44 PM

Thanks for providing the facts. But what does the transgender policy have to do with the rape?

One rapist wearing a skirt doesn't mean all transgenders are pretending just so they can get into the girls' restroom.

I can't tell from the links I've opened here (and maybe I didn't get to them all) what exactly the guy was shouting when the cops wrestled him down. If he was threatening school board members, he was a bad boy...although as a father myself I have a lot of sympathy for him and his daughter.

I don't see one isolated incident as justifying federal involvement--if that's all there is.

And no, I don't support allowing transgenders access to the ladies room.

Jim

Interesting, do you think it's about the transgender policy and not the attempted coverup of the sexual assault?

If they tried to cover up one, were there others?

What else are they are covering up?

You have more self-control than I do James, if I went to a school board meeting and they denied my child had been sexually assaulted when they knew it happened I imagine I may have gone off the handle a little as well.

In today's environment, I'm thankful my children are out of school and I'll encourage them to home school or send my grandchildren to a private school.

For sure not send them to a large school district. At least in the small districts around here, there aren't many secrets.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums