Home

NBA

Posted By: AJE

NBA - 10/16/21 05:51 AM

Season starts in a few days. 'You think the Bucks will repeat?

Giannis seems likeable, unlike loudmouth Lebron.
Posted By: Badger23

Re: NBA - 10/16/21 06:17 AM

I remember them jumping on the equality and BLM train and Giannis yacking about that. I know it's good for the state to have sports teams that do well but I can't support them. The owners are morons as well. They're huge liberal/progressives so once again I don't support that but to each his own.
Posted By: learch

Re: NBA - 10/16/21 09:52 AM

After Labron went to bat for China I was done. He is a discussing person and everything that is wrong with our country.
Posted By: lee steinmeyer

Re: NBA - 10/16/21 01:07 PM

Originally Posted by Badger23
I remember them jumping on the equality and BLM train and Giannis yacking about that. I know it's good for the state to have sports teams that do well but I can't support them. The owners are morons as well. They're huge liberal/progressives so once again I don't support that but to each his own.

X2
Originally Posted by learch
After Labron went to bat for China I was done. He is a discussing person and everything that is wrong with our country.

X2000
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: NBA - 10/16/21 01:11 PM

James wants to put himself at the top of the list
with guys like Byrd and Jorden (my short list also includes Duncan and Malone) but those guys had a lot of class as well as big time stats.

Lebron James probably can't even spell class let alone show any. He and the NBA can pack sand for all I care anymore
Posted By: teepee2

Re: NBA - 10/16/21 11:36 PM

"I'm to important to the world to Keep my options to myself" Lebron James. crazy laugh eek mad
© 2024 Trapperman Forums