Home

Greatest Prophecy ever told

Posted By: Anonymous

Greatest Prophecy ever told - 10/17/21 02:24 PM

Daniel 9:24-27 has been called the backbone of all biblical prophecy and is perfect in it's exactness;

Daniel 9:25 is at the heart of it; So you are to know and discern that from the issuing of a decree to restore and rebuild Jerusalem until Messiah the Prince, there will be seven weeks and sixty-two weeks; it will be built again, with plaza and moat, even in times of distress.

...where God's chosen prophet Daniel perfectly foretells the prophetic clock will "begin ticking" down the initial 69 sets of 7 years = 483 years... until the coming of Messiah.

This exact period of 483 years, 173,880 days which lapsed from March 5, 444 BC starting with the decree by Persian king Artaxerxes, that all Jews could return from exile to rebuild Jerusalem (Nehemiah 2:1-8) until March 30, 33 AD, the day Jesus rode into Jerusalem for the Triumphant return (Luke 19:28-44), has precision that is striking and beyond human comprehension.

Daniel's prophecy is exact to the very day... of the 173,880 days interval and stands as monumental proof of the Inspiration of Scripture.

Blessings!
Mark
Posted By: Pawnee

Re: Greatest Prophecy ever told - 10/17/21 02:34 PM

God is great! Hope your doing well Mark

Re: Greatest Prophecy ever told - 10/17/21 02:38 PM

Brad,
Went a couple good rounds with the heart surgeon Friday and spent one night at Baylor. A bit tired for sure but we're back home and doing as well as could be prayed for so I guess the Lord isn't done with this old trapper quite yet. Had a heart ablation done and now have the cute Polish girl tending to me. I'm 100% certain Donna is a blessing from God.

Get that harvest in brother!
Blessings,
Mark
Posted By: Donnie H

Re: Greatest Prophecy ever told - 10/17/21 03:08 PM

Good seeing you post...
Keep it up.

Donnie
Posted By: nate

Re: Greatest Prophecy ever told - 10/17/21 03:08 PM

Thanks for the post Mark,

God Bless!

Re: Greatest Prophecy ever told - 10/17/21 04:30 PM

Thanks Donnie and Nate.
Daniel 9 was a recurring theme in my head during my pre-op.
Posted By: Turtledale

Re: Greatest Prophecy ever told - 10/17/21 06:21 PM

Glad your still kickin'. always good to be home
God bless and take care.
Thanks for sharing
Posted By: Dan Barnhurst

Re: Greatest Prophecy ever told - 10/17/21 06:30 PM

Sorry to hear about your heart issues. Heal well! Prayers sent.
Posted By: la4wd54

Re: Greatest Prophecy ever told - 10/17/21 06:31 PM

You are right, God still has work for you to do. Take care
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: Greatest Prophecy ever told - 10/17/21 06:44 PM

heart trouble? dont sound good. i hope you heal up ok
Posted By: Oh Snap

Re: Greatest Prophecy ever told - 10/17/21 06:50 PM

It’s a blessing what modern medicine can do for our hearts!

Re: Greatest Prophecy ever told - 10/17/21 08:46 PM

Agreed Oh Snap. Agreed!
Leads and wires in all sorts of blood vessels and it'll be a good week before the punched in the chest settles down doc said, but all is well.
I appreciate all the many prayers from my trapping family.

Blessings,
Mark
Posted By: martentrapper

Re: Greatest Prophecy ever told - 10/18/21 03:27 AM

If you had an ablation, then you must have afib? I've got that and the ablation has cured it for the time being. Slice in the upper inside thigh, tube run up to the atrial valve, liquid nitrogen pumped in to freeze the nerves around the valve. Had mine Nov. 2017 and no episodes since.
Praying for your recovery.
Posted By: James

Re: Greatest Prophecy ever told - 10/18/21 06:30 AM

Originally Posted by Mark June
Daniel 9:24-27 has been called the backbone of all biblical prophecy and is perfect in it's exactness;

Daniel 9:25 is at the heart of it; So you are to know and discern that from the issuing of a decree to restore and rebuild Jerusalem until Messiah the Prince, there will be seven weeks and sixty-two weeks; it will be built again, with plaza and moat, even in times of distress.

...where God's chosen prophet Daniel perfectly foretells the prophetic clock will "begin ticking" down the initial 69 sets of 7 years = 483 years... until the coming of Messiah.

This exact period of 483 years, 173,880 days which lapsed from March 5, 444 BC starting with the decree by Persian king Artaxerxes, that all Jews could return from exile to rebuild Jerusalem (Nehemiah 2:1-8) until March 30, 33 AD, the day Jesus rode into Jerusalem for the Triumphant return (Luke 19:28-44), has precision that is striking and beyond human comprehension.

Daniel's prophecy is exact to the very day... of the 173,880 days interval and stands as monumental proof of the Inspiration of Scripture.

Blessings!
Mark

I can see where you get the numeral seven (the length of a week), but can't understand how you get to "69 sets" or "483 years."

I also don't understand "until Messiah the Prince"...until what?

It doesn't say the Messiah will come to Jerusalem 483 years after the Persian king's edict. Why doesn't the prophecy just say what it means? Because, like most prophecies, it lives on ambiguity and vagueness.

Jim

Re: Greatest Prophecy ever told - 10/18/21 09:29 AM

Originally Posted by martentrapper
If you had an ablation, then you must have afib? I've got that and the ablation has cured it for the time being. Slice in the upper inside thigh, tube run up to the atrial valve, liquid nitrogen pumped in to freeze the nerves around the valve. Had mine Nov. 2017 and no episodes since.
Praying for your recovery.

Yep, Martentrapper, the Afib was getting pretty yucky and had me on some meds that I did not care for, so doc suggested that since I'm healthy otherwise, the ablation would have the greatest odds of getting my ticker back in rhythm long term and get me off the meds long term also. I told doc, "do it." Baylor was pricey (we had to pay out of pocket) but worth it thus far.

Blessings,
Mark

Re: Greatest Prophecy ever told - 10/18/21 09:31 AM

Originally Posted by James

Blessings!
Mark

I can see where you get the numeral seven (the length of a week), but can't understand how you get to "69 sets" or "483 years."

I also don't understand "until Messiah the Prince"...until what?

It doesn't say the Messiah will come to Jerusalem 483 years after the Persian king's edict. Why doesn't the prophecy just say what it means? Because, like most prophecies, it lives on ambiguity and vagueness.

Jim

It does say that James. Clear as can be. You just have blinders on. Pray that those blinders come off and then take another look.
Blessings,
Mark
Posted By: bandy

Re: Greatest Prophecy ever told - 10/18/21 10:50 AM

James the reason you can't see it is because ( and what Mark is saying about blinders) without the Holy spirit you can't see. This is even spoken of in the Bible I can't remember where Mark may able to point to that. I do pray for your salvation often may God bless you and keep you in all our prayers.
Posted By: Yooper1978

Re: Greatest Prophecy ever told - 10/18/21 11:03 AM

Happy to see your post Mark. Take care!

Re: Greatest Prophecy ever told - 10/18/21 11:08 AM

There are references to the Person of the Holy Spirit in the Psalms, Romans, Corinthians, Ephesians, and Hebrews especially bandy but perhaps 2 Tim 2:7 is one of the best references to the Spirit illuminating as it's right to the point;
Consider what I say, for the Lord will give you understanding in everything, as the Apostle Paul writes to young Timothy.

Being led by the Spirit is by grace through faith in Christ and we continue to pray for God to call James, and we're not talking cell phones here grin

Blessings,
Mark
Posted By: charles

Re: Greatest Prophecy ever told - 10/18/21 11:11 AM

If the Bible contained only one prophesy, and it didn't occur, what would people believe?

Re: Greatest Prophecy ever told - 10/18/21 11:43 AM

Originally Posted by charles
If the Bible contained only one prophesy, and it didn't occur, what would people believe?

Not sure the question charles? Online context and everything wink

There are about 1,000 prophecies in all of Scripture and so far approximately 500 have come to pass. 500 for 500 (or so) is batting 1000.
Posted By: Ron Marsh

Re: Greatest Prophecy ever told - 10/18/21 12:53 PM

Hi Mark, Us old trappers have some more to do. As survivors of Ablations, it dropped 4 meds that were causing me other problems, We are both blessed by our wives. Keep doing the good work.

Re: Greatest Prophecy ever told - 10/18/21 01:08 PM

Ron,
It's my hope that I can also drop the meds I've been on about a year. Pray you're doing well brother!

Blessings,
Mark
Posted By: .204

Re: Greatest Prophecy ever told - 10/18/21 01:47 PM

Sorry to hear Mark. Will keep you in prayer. Pretty crazy how time flies. Just hit 60 this past week, no major health issues as of yet. But, as our pastor said yesterday, their is a 100% mortality rate. Unless of course you are in the rapture generation.
Posted By: run

Re: Greatest Prophecy ever told - 10/18/21 02:23 PM

Originally Posted by bandy
James the reason you can't see it is because ( and what Mark is saying about blinders) without the Holy spirit you can't see. This is even spoken of in the Bible I can't remember where Mark may able to point to that. I do pray for your salvation often may God bless you and keep you in all our prayers.

Well said,Bandy.

Re: Greatest Prophecy ever told - 10/18/21 04:34 PM

Originally Posted by run
Originally Posted by bandy

Well said,Bandy.

I think that Mark 10:22-30 sets the stage and verse 27 specifically addresses the non believers position until there is a acceptance in their life for Jesus!

Re: Greatest Prophecy ever told - 10/18/21 07:01 PM

James,
The central theme of the Book of Revelation, Revelation 1:7, (the prophecy of Jesus to John written as a letter that contains apocalyptic imagery) couldn't be more clear.
Can you understand this verse?

BEHOLD, HE IS COMING WITH THE CLOUDS, and every eye will see Him, even those who pierced Him; and all the tribes of the earth will mourn over Him. So it is to be. Amen.

Blessings,
Mark
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: Greatest Prophecy ever told - 10/18/21 07:37 PM

Brad,
Went a couple good rounds with the heart surgeon Friday and spent one night at Baylor. A bit tired for sure but we're back home and doing as well as could be prayed for so I guess the Lord isn't done with this old trapper quite yet. Had a heart ablation done and now have the cute Polish girl tending to me. I'm 100% certain Donna is a blessing from God.

Get that harvest in brother!
Blessings,
Mark

I had a heart ablation done two years ago. What was yours for?

Re: Greatest Prophecy ever told - 10/18/21 07:43 PM

Does that mean those that pierced him are going to come out of their graves, here on earth, and see him?

Re: Greatest Prophecy ever told - 10/18/21 07:44 PM

Trapper 7,
Atrial fibrillation crazy crazy crazy

Re: Greatest Prophecy ever told - 10/18/21 08:30 PM

Trapper 7,
Atrial fibrillation crazy crazy crazy

Mine was for an Atrial flutter. I still have AFIB.
I was told the ablation for an Atrial flutter was about 95% effective in regards to a reoccurrence ever happening.
The doctor that did my ablation said the procedure for afib was much more involved and didn't have as high a success rate regarding reoccurrence as the procedure I had done. He said my procedure took about an hour. The procedure for afib was about a 3-4 hour procedure because it takes place in the left atrium.

Re: Greatest Prophecy ever told - 10/18/21 08:46 PM

Mine was in the left atrium and took 4 hours. Whew, the chest is sore today, but the success rate is 85-95% which was good enough for me grin
Posted By: James

Re: Greatest Prophecy ever told - 10/18/21 11:03 PM

I see. This prophecy is so clear it doesn't need to be explained.

Jim

Re: Greatest Prophecy ever told - 10/18/21 11:07 PM

wink grin

Re: Greatest Prophecy ever told - 10/18/21 11:11 PM

I think John the revelator, was saying it would happen before those Roman soldiers died

Re: Greatest Prophecy ever told - 10/19/21 12:17 AM

I see. This prophecy is so clear it doesn't need to be explained.

Jim

Then we move into the book of Revelation a bit further where Jesus' revelation to John whose prophecy and writings to those who pastor/elder at their specified churches is also clear...

to the churches like the church in Philadelphia who remained faithful, they will be kept safe during the Tribulation to come (pre-Tribulation Rapture verse)

Because you have kept the word of My (Jesus) perseverance, I also will keep you from the hour of testing, that hour which is about to come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth.

Revelation 3:10.

Who are "those who dwell upon the earth."
Hint: the context that some will be kept from the testing that's coming (by Jesus) helps us know that it's not everybody.

Blessings,
Mark
Posted By: white marlin

Re: Greatest Prophecy ever told - 10/19/21 12:20 AM

I see. This prophecy is so clear it doesn't need to be explained. Jim

funny how you demand absolute clarity from texts written 4000 years ago, but you don't expect the same from the greatest legal minds of the 21st century...

show us a modern two word phrase that has absolute clarity, and can't be argued...

[bet you can't!]

Re: Greatest Prophecy ever told - 10/19/21 12:26 AM

Too much of the babbling today goes round and round in a goofy circle of falsehoods.

Re: Greatest Prophecy ever told - 10/19/21 02:50 PM

Mine was in the left atrium and took 4 hours. Whew, the chest is sore today, but the success rate is 85-95% which was good enough for me grin

Do you take meds for your heart then?
I have the afib and high blood pressure. I take meds for the high BP and afib.
Posted By: martentrapper

Re: Greatest Prophecy ever told - 10/19/21 03:21 PM

High BP leads to Afib. I've taken BP meds since my early 50s. 64 now. Been about 20 pounds overweight until recently. Best way to avoid Afib is control your weight.
Haven't heart of atrial flutter. I had Afib for a couple years. Not continuous, would come and go. Seemed to always appear at night and I would wake up with it.
Ablation has taken care of it since the procedure 4 years ago now. BUT,Afib is caused by nerves around th valve. The ablation freezes those nerves and destroys their ability to effect the valve. Those nerves can grow back and if you live long enough your Afib can return.
Here's to an Afib free future for us folks who have it. Take care of your health!

Re: Greatest Prophecy ever told - 10/19/21 04:14 PM

My wife’s afib was an electrical issue with the electric current on the outside of the heart. Her doctor liked to call himself an electrician. Her surgery was through her groin and they find the spot in the current around her heart where it is short circuiting and they zapped that spot to put her back in rhythm. She then received a pace maker. This was 15 to 20 years ago and ended many years of middle of the night ER trips and being on cumodin (rat poison) and the side effects of that drug!

Re: Greatest Prophecy ever told - 10/19/21 05:02 PM

Originally Posted by martentrapper
High BP leads to Afib. I've taken BP meds since my early 50s. 64 now. Been about 20 pounds overweight until recently. Best way to avoid Afib is control your weight.
Haven't heart of atrial flutter. I had Afib for a couple years. Not continuous, would come and go. Seemed to always appear at night and I would wake up with it.
Ablation has taken care of it since the procedure 4 years ago now. BUT,Afib is caused by nerves around th valve. The ablation freezes those nerves and destroys their ability to effect the valve. Those nerves can grow back and if you live long enough your Afib can return.
Here's to an Afib free future for us folks who have it. Take care of your health!

Atrial flutter is where your heart beats regularly but faster than normal and is not as common as afib. Afib is irregular heartbeat. Both are caused by problems with the electrical signals in your heart. Afib has a higher rate of clot chances and a stroke. That's why I'm always on blood thinners.

Re: Greatest Prophecy ever told - 10/19/21 05:11 PM

Originally Posted by Trapper7

Do you take meds for your heart then?
I have the afib and high blood pressure. I take meds for the high BP and afib.

Only been on meds since this afib reared up last year. I'm not hypertensive and my weight is the same as high school = good.
Once this ablation does its job, I hope to get off all meds.

wink

Re: Greatest Prophecy ever told - 10/19/21 06:09 PM

Originally Posted by Oh Snap
My wife’s afib was an electrical issue with the electric current on the outside of the heart. Her doctor liked to call himself an electrician. Her surgery was through her groin and they find the spot in the current around her heart where it is short circuiting and they zapped that spot to put her back in rhythm. She then received a pace maker. This was 15 to 20 years ago and ended many years of middle of the night ER trips and being on cumodin (rat poison) and the side effects of that drug!

I take coumadin to help prevent blood clots and a stroke. What side effects did your wife experience from the coumadin? I haven't noticed any myself. There are other blood thinners out there, but none of them generic yet. The down side to most of them is that there isn't any anecdote for excessive bleeding. Whereas with coumadin vitamin K works.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums