Home

Bitcoin part of rapture

Posted By: jbyrd63

Bitcoin part of rapture - 10/19/21 02:38 PM

Yep prophecies showing up more each day Revelations are unfolding in front of us !!
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Bitcoin part of rapture - 10/19/21 02:41 PM

Roger that
Posted By: Steven 49er

Re: Bitcoin part of rapture - 10/19/21 05:12 PM

Yup, must be the rapture.

Anyways, 63,000 today.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Bitcoin part of rapture - 10/19/21 05:20 PM

When the current Church Age ends... the Rapture of the believers will happen.

But they'll still be a bit of time before the Start of Tribulation,
so the left behinds may drive Bitcoin to new levels once some are gone.
I'd say down on the target price at that point.
Way down way down.
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: Bitcoin part of rapture - 10/19/21 05:29 PM

I don't understand crypto-currency. Not one bit.......... laugh

Re: Bitcoin part of rapture - 10/19/21 05:31 PM

Tethered to the Rapture as the OP mentions, it might better be labeled cryptic-currency shocked
Posted By: SNIPERBBB

Re: Bitcoin part of rapture - 10/19/21 05:32 PM

I doubt that Bitcoin would be part of the currency of a post rapture world. It would have to be something new that nobody that would be part of the shunned would have.

Re: Bitcoin part of rapture - 10/19/21 05:34 PM

I would also doubt that it would be any digital currency

Re: Bitcoin part of rapture - 10/19/21 06:03 PM

I shouldnt, nope no comment.
Posted By: DecoyMacoy

Re: Bitcoin part of rapture - 10/19/21 06:07 PM

Haha. Bitcoin is the most important invention since the Internet. It will unleash individual freedoms and cause massive shift from the short term debauchery culture we have now to long term low time preference dynasty mentality.

https://www.amazon.com/Thank-God-Bitcoin-Corruption-Redemption/dp/1641991216[url=https://www.amazon.com/Thank-God-Bitcoin-Corruption-Redemption/dp/1641991216][/url]

Re: Bitcoin part of rapture - 10/19/21 06:31 PM

When your church becomes 'unbanked' due to wrongthink and cash is no longer an accepted MOE you'll wish you had taken the time to learn about Bitcoin.
Posted By: adam m

Re: Bitcoin part of rapture - 10/19/21 08:01 PM

Jbyrd, do you mean bitcoin being the world currency?
Posted By: Yes sir

Re: Bitcoin part of rapture - 10/19/21 09:20 PM

Originally Posted by Dawg Catcher
One thing I've always pondered if it's not tangible what makes it real? We're sure living in some interesting times my friends!

I wonder the same thing. A lot of ownership is only on computers what happens if a big cyber attack hits us or something else renders computers inaccessible?
Posted By: Giant Sage

Re: Bitcoin part of rapture - 10/19/21 09:44 PM

Originally Posted by jbyrd63
Yep prophecies showing up more each day Revelations are unfolding in front of us !!

Bitcoin, what about medical martial low.

Re: Bitcoin part of rapture - 10/19/21 10:04 PM

One thing I've always pondered if it's not tangible what makes it real? We're sure living in some interesting times my friends!

Physical objects can easily be stolen from you, especially by a State actor. A passphrase or seed words in your head can not.

Physical objects can not be send anywhere in the world, near instantly, for a tiny fee.

Physical objects are not perfectly divisible in any fraction you need it to be.

I could go on.
Posted By: J Staton

Re: Bitcoin part of rapture - 10/19/21 10:14 PM

What is the exchange rate of Bitcoin to the dollar? 1 bitcoin = $1 ?

Re: Bitcoin part of rapture - 10/19/21 10:18 PM

Maybe Bitcoin will be the currency during the Tribulation period? Those Raptured won't need it.

Re: Bitcoin part of rapture - 10/19/21 10:25 PM

Originally Posted by Mark June
Maybe Bitcoin will be the currency during the Tribulation period? Those Raptured won't need it.

It won't be any preexisting currency. And I'd highly doubt it would be a digital one. If digital anything event exists at that point
Posted By: yotetrapper30

Re: Bitcoin part of rapture - 10/19/21 10:26 PM

Originally Posted by J Staton

1 Bitcoin =
64,094.87 US Dollar

Re: Bitcoin part of rapture - 10/19/21 10:35 PM

Thessalonians 5:9 assures believers will be saved from God's Wrath so that'll be enough blessing wink

Re: Bitcoin part of rapture - 10/19/21 10:35 PM

Bitcoin is freely traded all over the world with numerous currencies. It is not 'pegged to' or 'backed by' anything (which is one of its greatest attributes)

1 Bitcoin is divisible into 100,000,000 units called Satoshis (sats for short). one can currently buy about 1560 sats for $1 USD.
Posted By: Giant Sage

Re: Bitcoin part of rapture - 10/19/21 10:44 PM

You're right. What's tangible? We as trappers should be adaptable, if you're not raising your own food and have the skills to be self sustainable then it may be time to start. Ok maybe not self sustainable, only with God's hand in it.
Posted By: cat_trapper_nv

Re: Bitcoin part of rapture - 10/19/21 11:04 PM

Crypto will shut down government control of currency. It’s why our government is so against it. They can’t make it so they will have to stay within their budget. Plus I was lucky enough to get into it early. Got into it when Bitcoin was $8,000 a coin and Etherium was $175 a block. Haha so I love it!

Re: Bitcoin part of rapture - 10/19/21 11:09 PM

Anybody got a recipe for bitcoin? Boiled, grilled, baked.......?
Posted By: Tailhunter

Re: Bitcoin part of rapture - 10/19/21 11:16 PM

Originally Posted by yotetrapper30

1 Bitcoin =
64,094.87 US Dollar

Maybe in someone’s mind it is.

Learn a trade or two, better yet get a degree in nursing you have a much better chance of survival in a SHTF scenario than you will with an imaginary coin.

Re: Bitcoin part of rapture - 10/19/21 11:23 PM

A degree in Redneck Skills is worth more than anything!
Posted By: waggler

Re: Bitcoin part of rapture - 10/19/21 11:36 PM

What does Bitcoin have to do with the rapture?

Re: Bitcoin part of rapture - 10/19/21 11:40 PM

Physical objects unlike cyber money can be touched and is actually real is the point you just made for me. Different strokes for different folks absolutely but I'm not buying into any so called Cryptocurrency. Let the next generation win or lose playing with online money call me old fashioned but I want the kind of money that folds in my wallet or will hide under a mattress.

Those bills in your wallet are created with zero effort by people who hate you and your way of life. Good luck to you sir.

Re: Bitcoin part of rapture - 10/19/21 11:46 PM

Originally Posted by waggler

Study the book of revelations. No the entire thing.
No currency among other things . wars rumors of wars , plagues

Re: Bitcoin part of rapture - 10/19/21 11:49 PM

Originally Posted by Gary Benson

You also don't understand the dollar in your pocket as well.

There will come a day when bitcoin isn't priced in anything, it will be what two individuals are willing to do to exchange.

Fiat currency would be the money of the rapture if that is one's line of thinking.

It's evil

Re: Bitcoin part of rapture - 10/19/21 11:52 PM

Fiat currency is not money. That's a myth perpetuated by the central bankers and deficit loving governments. Gold is the only real money to date. To satisfy Decoy, Bitcoin could supplant it.

Re: Bitcoin part of rapture - 10/19/21 11:57 PM

I hope we return to the barter system!
Can you imagine the number of trappers needed for all those hides being traded.
I best get to making more lure and bait wink
Posted By: yotetrapper30

Re: Bitcoin part of rapture - 10/20/21 12:02 AM

Originally Posted by Tailhunter
Originally Posted by yotetrapper30

1 Bitcoin =
64,094.87 US Dollar

Maybe in someone’s mind it is.

Learn a trade or two, better yet get a degree in nursing you have a much better chance of survival in a SHTF scenario than you will with an imaginary coin.

If you think that number is wrong take it up with Google. They say that's the exchange rate of bitcoin to USD.

Re: Bitcoin part of rapture - 10/20/21 12:04 AM

Study the book of revelations. No the entire thing.
No currency among other things . wars rumors of wars , plagues

Think you missed the part about Bitcoin being currency and you have to have the mark to buy or sell things. Bitcoin would be a way around that system. Ergo, Bitcoin would not be around after the rapture, let alone electricity.

Re: Bitcoin part of rapture - 10/20/21 12:05 AM

Originally Posted by Steven 49er

You also don't understand the dollar in your pocket as well.

Few do.

If more did there would be revolution.

Re: Bitcoin part of rapture - 10/20/21 12:15 AM

It is wrong, well not wrong lol, old info.

64,343 now. 64,500 is the day's high.
Posted By: adam m

Re: Bitcoin part of rapture - 10/20/21 12:28 AM

Fiat currency is not money. That's a myth perpetuated by the central bankers and deficit loving governments. Gold is the only real money to date. To satisfy Decoy, Bitcoin could supplant it.

Gold silver bronze spices and gems have always been currency.

Re: Bitcoin part of rapture - 10/20/21 12:35 AM

I'm used to being hated by the powers that be and they've been at it all my life so nothing new there. My problem, I just can't bring myself to trust imaginary currency that only exist online. it still looks like a "pyramid scheme" to me. Hey good luck to you too bud and hope it all works out for you.

Id bet at one time on your life you couldn't bring yourself to trust an imaginary internet forum with imaginary internet friends either, yet here we are!

Re: Bitcoin part of rapture - 10/20/21 12:45 AM

Is the risk higher with Bitcoin or the dollar or gold?
Posted By: SJA

Re: Bitcoin part of rapture - 10/20/21 12:54 AM

Gold will ALWAYS have a value, whether it be as a monetary, trade, barter, or exchange value. Jewelry will always be in Vouge. People need bling yo! ;-)

Re: Bitcoin part of rapture - 10/20/21 01:09 AM

I know a lot of people who laughed at crypto talking about how it’s made up money. Well a lot of those people are dabbling in crypto because they have come to the realization that our US dollar is even more made up and controlled by a single group, where as crypto in controlled by many people and math. So while you “needs to be tangible and in my wallet” people are watching to see what happens with the platinum trillion dollar coin, I’ll keep investing a little here and a little there in crypto.

Re: Bitcoin part of rapture - 10/20/21 01:12 AM

And to put it in perspective, while inflation has been devaluing the money you “made” on fur last year, I put half my check on crypto and is has more than doubled. Took my original investment out and now making money on the free money on got on the crypto market.

Re: Bitcoin part of rapture - 10/20/21 01:13 AM

Originally Posted by cat_trapper_nv
And to put it in perspective, while inflation has been devaluing the money you “made” on fur last year, I put half my check on crypto and is has more than doubled. Took my original investment out and now making money on the free money on got on the crypto market.

You are the most awesomest dude on here.

Re: Bitcoin part of rapture - 10/20/21 01:32 AM

Originally Posted by Yes sir

You are the most awesomest dude on here.

I know I am. It’s because of my humility. I wake up in the morning and pee excellence

Re: Bitcoin part of rapture - 10/20/21 01:37 AM

I was afraid with that much humidity.... I mean humility.... someone would miss your greatness so I wanted to point it out for us simpletons grin
Posted By: Posco

Re: Bitcoin part of rapture - 10/20/21 02:02 AM

I know a lot of people who laughed at crypto talking about how it’s made up money.

I don't know anything about crypto but my son-in-laws father mined for it and still does but I'm told it's almost impossible to dredge up nowadays. Anyway, a few short years back he bought our mutual grandson an iPad with crypto currency. The crypto he spent on that iPad would be worth close to half a million dollars today. It's a real thing even though I don't understand it.
Posted By: J Staton

Re: Bitcoin part of rapture - 10/20/21 02:13 AM

Can a person go to the Chevy dealer down the street and trade a bitcoin for a new truck? I think $65,000 may get a stripped down model. Lol.

Re: Bitcoin part of rapture - 10/20/21 02:17 AM

Can a person go to the Chevy dealer down the street and trade a bitcoin for a new truck? I think $65,000 may get a stripped down model. Lol.

You can buy a Tesla with bitcoin. And since the US doesn’t consider crypto a currency, there’s no tax because it’s a trade of one good for another. More and more companies will start accepting it. But you could sell your Bitcoin and use the cash to buy a Chevy

Re: Bitcoin part of rapture - 10/20/21 02:20 AM

Originally Posted by Yes sir
I was afraid with that much humidity.... I mean humility.... someone would miss your greatness so I wanted to point it out for us simpletons grin

Everyone already know. As soon as I open my browser, everyone can feel my greatness. It’s a hard life, but one I humbly accept.
Posted By: bucksnbears

Re: Bitcoin part of rapture - 10/20/21 02:35 AM

Thessalonians 5:9 assures believers will be saved from God's Wrath so that'll be enough blessing wink

Mark, I'm glad you posted that.
I don't talk about my beliefs with anyone.
I feel like I'm a good person and I think God will agree.
Thanks.

Re: Bitcoin part of rapture - 10/20/21 12:37 PM

The only real reasons to spend Bitcoin at this time would be if you are being financially censored or if all of your assets are Bitcoin.

Bad money drives out good. If you had a pocket full of quarters, one was a silver 1964 and the rest were modern alloy crud, you'd spend the crud and save the silver. Same thing here.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Bitcoin part of rapture - 10/20/21 12:37 PM

I don't want to either

Re: Bitcoin part of rapture - 10/20/21 07:00 PM

It'll probably have to be a virtual currency in the Tribulation when the Anti-Christ has everyone show a devotion with the Mark of 666 upon their right hand or forehead.
A person won't be able to buy or sell (commerce) without the mark, and since paper would allow for an underground market..... digital seems to fit into this scenario quite nicely.
Global economy - global politics - global commerce - global religion - global allegiance.
As it is written.

Plus.... I'm Pre-Tribulation as far as Rapture theology so it won't matter to those secured and saved before the Seals are broken,
and for the multitudes deceived by satan, his anti-christ, and his anti-spirit (anti-trinity)
what they do or don't have in their wallet, virtual or otherwise, during the second half of Tribulation (referred to as the Great Tribulation),
won't buy anything when all is finished anyway.

Blessings,
Mark

Re: Bitcoin part of rapture - 10/20/21 07:56 PM

It'll probably have to be a virtual currency in the Tribulation when the Anti-Christ has everyone show a devotion with the Mark of 666 upon their right hand or forehead.
A person won't be able to buy or sell (commerce) without the mark, and since paper would allow for an underground market..... digital seems to fit into this scenario quite nicely.
Global economy - global politics - global commerce - global religion - global allegiance.
As it is written.

Plus.... I'm Pre-Tribulation as far as Rapture theology so it won't matter to those secured and saved before the Seals are broken,
and for the multitudes deceived by satan, his anti-christ, and his anti-spirit (anti-trinity)
what they do or don't have in their wallet, virtual or otherwise, during the second half of Tribulation (referred to as the Great Tribulation),
won't buy anything when all is finished anyway.

Blessings,
Mark

Simple as that! I'm banking on using .22 LR as trading stock until the rabbits, squirrels and deer are gone.

Re: Bitcoin part of rapture - 10/20/21 11:56 PM

Originally Posted by 330-Trapper

I don't want to either

You might not get a choice.

Originally Posted by DecoyMacoy

The only real reasons to spend Bitcoin at this time would be if you are being financially censored or if all of your assets are Bitcoin.

Bad money drives out good. If you had a pocket full of quarters, one was a silver 1964 and the rest were modern alloy crud, you'd spend the crud and save the silver. Same thing here.

Gresham's Law.

If/when Bitcoin finally stabilizes it will drive out debt backed currencies .

The end of fiat currencies will be liberating. What will remain to be seen is if people can handle freedom.

Re: Bitcoin part of rapture - 10/21/21 02:58 AM

The end of fiat currencies will be liberating. What will remain to be seen is if people can handle freedom.

Amen!!!!!!. It won’t be controlled by the different governments of the world. It will be standardized and decentralized. Some Companies already have crypto options, and professional athletes are starting to request part of their pay as crypto as well. More and more countries are already considering it as currency. People can want to be old school as much as they want, but one day they will have to except it. Just like when gold and silver went to alloy and paper.

I can’t wait till our government can’t print money to bail themselves out and pay for their high lifestyles. And for how anti government a lot of people on here are, I’m shocked so many have had negative comments about it. But I guess some people just have to shoot down anything new.
Posted By: Chancey

Re: Bitcoin part of rapture - 10/21/21 03:06 AM

Amen!!!!!!. It won’t be controlled by the different governments of the world. It will be standardized and decentralized. Some Companies already have crypto options, and professional athletes are starting to request part of their pay as crypto as well. More and more countries are already considering it as currency. People can want to be old school as much as they want, but one day they will have to except it. Just like when gold and silver went to alloy and paper.

I can’t wait till our government can’t print money to bail themselves out and pay for their high lifestyles. And for how anti government a lot of people on here are, I’m shocked so many have had negative comments about it. But I guess some people just have to shoot down anything new.

I don't know anything about cryptocurrency. Honest question, how will it make us more free?
Posted By: waggler

Re: Bitcoin part of rapture - 10/21/21 05:21 AM

I still don't get the connection between the two. What am I missing?

Re: Bitcoin part of rapture - 10/21/21 10:56 AM

I still don't get the connection between the two. What am I missing?

There isn't.

Re: Bitcoin part of rapture - 10/21/21 10:56 AM

Chancey, it doesn't necessarily have to be crypto. A decentralized currency and not backed by debt is the key.

I'd prefer a gold standard, Decoy says Bitcoin. I'd take either over what we have now.

How will it liberate us? Well it will take some time to share my views. The short version is currency backed only by debt and military might enslaves it's people and centralizes wealth.

Debt backed currencies supplant the free market, allows the governments to live beyond their means and pick winners and losers. With the ability to freely borrow and print money large centralized governments would be contained. My brethren from the south would contend the governments getting oversized and centralized is a result of of who won the civil war. I contend the Federal Reserve Act is the culprit.

Inflation has and will flourish under a debt backed system. In fact it's required, deflation is the enemy. I have a hard time wrapping my head around how the devaluation of my savings(inflation) is better than my savings maintaining it's worth or increasing in buying power(deflation). It surely seems counterintuitive until one realizes under a debt currency the system requires inflation and ever expanding of the money supply. Money can only be created through debt or now QE, or whatever term central banks use at the time, ie printing money out of thin air.

Posted By: AirportTrapper

Re: Bitcoin part of rapture - 10/21/21 11:14 AM

I feel it is too late to invest in bitcoin. I doubt it goes much higher
Posted By: elkaholic

Re: Bitcoin part of rapture - 10/21/21 12:42 PM

Originally Posted by AirportTrapper

That's what people were saying when it hit 10,000, then 20,000, then 30,000 so on and so forth. Right now early speculation is it's going to hit 100,000.
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: Bitcoin part of rapture - 10/21/21 01:06 PM

Those bills in your wallet are created with zero effort by people who hate you and your way of life. Good luck to you sir.

I'm used to being hated by the powers that be and they've been at it all my life so nothing new there. My problem, I just can't bring myself to trust imaginary currency that only exist online. it still looks like a "pyramid scheme" to me. Hey good luck to you too bud and hope it all works out for you.
[/quote]

I think what he was saying is the dollar in your pocket it bases on nothing since the US went off the gold standard. The federal reserve is a private bank not ran by the government.

Re: Bitcoin part of rapture - 10/21/21 01:21 PM

Originally Posted by elkaholic

That's what people were saying when it hit 10,000, then 20,000, then 30,000 so on and so forth. Right now early speculation is it's going to hit 100,000.

Even if it reaches 100k, you have to dump some serious money into it now to really make anything.

Re: Bitcoin part of rapture - 10/21/21 01:44 PM

APT, in a sense you are right, the time for getting rich quick has passed.

But if it goes from 65 k to a 100k that is a pretty good return on investment.

Either way, it's going well past 100k.

Re: Bitcoin part of rapture - 10/21/21 01:48 PM

100k is on the low end for Bitcoin projections. Not saying it will go that way though
Posted By: upstateNY

Re: Bitcoin part of rapture - 10/21/21 01:59 PM

I will keep my beans,,bullets and bandaids. you guys keep your pretend money.See who eats better in the end. smile

Re: Bitcoin part of rapture - 10/21/21 02:03 PM

Originally Posted by upstateNY
I will keep my beans,,bullets and bandaids. you guys keep your pretend money.See who eats better in the end. smile

You'll find most Bitcoiners also stack the things you mention.

Re: Bitcoin part of rapture - 10/21/21 02:16 PM

But there is more than Bitcoin. It’s a very complicated system but crypto is more than just a currency.

Crypto is a computer code (math equation) that can’t be duplicated or replicated. Once the code is discovered (mined) it can’t be done again. I’m not a computer wiz so I don’t fully know how that works. These codes can be used for many purposes.

The big one everyone is excited for is digital contracts. Contracts that can’t be forged. So companies don’t have to worry about fraudulent contracts, and customers don’t have to worry about fraudulent changes to these contracts.

Right now, digital storage is what’s booming (Etherium or ETH). They are storage blocks that can’t be hacked because they are made with a code that can’t be replicated. So once you own the code (the coin), it’s yours. Some banks and large firms are already using the Etherium storage blocks.

Because there’s codes are restricted to a certain amount of digits, there is only so many that can be “mind”. This is where demand will come into play in the future.

To further complicate these things, you have chain links that connect these digital blocks to you. These two are done in codes. There’s many companies that form that provide these services in a decentralized format, that have their own codes (coins). You can also purchase these coins.

So Bitcoin is the main currency in the crypto world. It can be traded for other coins for other services. So there is still lots of places to make money. These coins play like stocks. They are normally bought with Bitcoin but apps like Coinbase make it easy and do all the converting for you. You pay with money and they convert it into Bitcoin and then convert it into the coin you are looking to invest in.

So it’s true. Once all the bit coin is mined (they are at like 60% right now) they predict Bitcoin could hit $500k to $1M. So that’s not as big of a jump as when it got down to below a dollar and the now $66k. But these other coins still have a lot of room to grow.

The crypto market does fluctuate a lot right now. Bitcoin went from $65k to $40k in a day a couple months back. Etherium went from $4.5k then dropped to $1.8k. But just like stocks, you don’t loose your money until you sell. Bitcoin has now passed $66k and etherum is up to $4.2k. Doge Coin went from .001 to .74 in a couple months. There was a good number of people who became millionaires over that time.

My opinion is to invest a little. Extra money that you don’t mind if you lose. That’s why I use part of my fur check. Spread it out to different coins. Like I said, Coinbase is a great place to start and gives you many options and it’s easy. I then like to put a couple hundred in a month. Sometimes I don’t have any extra to put in so I don’t. It doesn’t take long before you can take your original investment back out. Sometimes it might tank. This is when you buy. Crypto has been around since 2013. It us had many ups and downs, but always goes up. Now I know that’s not a guarantee. But so far, that’s what has happened. After I pull out my original investment, I let the remaining money sit. You never know when one of these coins is going to boom.

Re: Bitcoin part of rapture - 10/21/21 03:03 PM

Originally Posted by Chancey

I don't know anything about cryptocurrency. Honest question, how will it make us more free?

Bitcoin takes away the States ability to control the money supply which will significantly limit its power in nearly every aspect.

When held properly Bitcoin is extremely difficult for even a powerful State actor to confiscate. Taxation will rely more on willful giving than theft, as it is now.

(PS its important to keep in mind that the "crypto" space is not Bitcoin. Lumping BTC in with endless scams, false promises, tokens that are just store coupons and pretend decentralization makes it hard for noobs grasp the importance of Bitcoin.)

Re: Bitcoin part of rapture - 10/21/21 03:15 PM

But there is more than Bitcoin. It’s a very complicated system but crypto is more than just a currency.

Crypto is a computer code (math equation) that can’t be duplicated or replicated. Once the code is discovered (mined) it can’t be done again. I’m not a computer wiz so I don’t fully know how that works. These codes can be used for many purposes.

The big one everyone is excited for is digital contracts. Contracts that can’t be forged. So companies don’t have to worry about fraudulent contracts, and customers don’t have to worry about fraudulent changes to these contracts.

Right now, digital storage is what’s booming (Etherium or ETH). They are storage blocks that can’t be hacked because they are made with a code that can’t be replicated. So once you own the code (the coin), it’s yours. Some banks and large firms are already using the Etherium storage blocks.

Because there’s codes are restricted to a certain amount of digits, there is only so many that can be “mind”. This is where demand will come into play in the future.

To further complicate these things, you have chain links that connect these digital blocks to you. These two are done in codes. There’s many companies that form that provide these services in a decentralized format, that have their own codes (coins). You can also purchase these coins.

So Bitcoin is the main currency in the crypto world. It can be traded for other coins for other services. So there is still lots of places to make money. These coins play like stocks. They are normally bought with Bitcoin but apps like Coinbase make it easy and do all the converting for you. You pay with money and they convert it into Bitcoin and then convert it into the coin you are looking to invest in.

So it’s true. Once all the bit coin is mined (they are at like 60% right now) they predict Bitcoin could hit $500k to $1M. So that’s not as big of a jump as when it got down to below a dollar and the now $66k. But these other coins still have a lot of room to grow.

The crypto market does fluctuate a lot right now. Bitcoin went from $65k to $40k in a day a couple months back. Etherium went from $4.5k then dropped to $1.8k. But just like stocks, you don’t loose your money until you sell. Bitcoin has now passed $66k and etherum is up to $4.2k. Doge Coin went from .001 to .74 in a couple months. There was a good number of people who became millionaires over that time.

My opinion is to invest a little. Extra money that you don’t mind if you lose. That’s why I use part of my fur check. Spread it out to different coins. Like I said, Coinbase is a great place to start and gives you many options and it’s easy. I then like to put a couple hundred in a month. Sometimes I don’t have any extra to put in so I don’t. It doesn’t take long before you can take your original investment back out. Sometimes it might tank. This is when you buy. Crypto has been around since 2013. It us had many ups and downs, but always goes up. Now I know that’s not a guarantee. But so far, that’s what has happened. After I pull out my original investment, I let the remaining money sit. You never know when one of these coins is going to boom.

This is complete nonsense. You'll read this in 5- 10 years and laugh at yourself. Just as I cringe reading the things I wrote in 2016/2017, parroting the morons, scammers and charlatans I was following for "crypto" advice at the time.

Seriously though good luck. I sincerely hope you strike it rich in crypto.

Re: Bitcoin part of rapture - 10/21/21 03:21 PM

This is complete nonsense. You'll read this in 5- 10 years and laugh at yourself. Just as I cringe reading the things I wrote in 2016/2017, parroting the morons, scammers and charlatans I was following for "crypto" advice at the time.

Seriously though good luck. I sincerely hope you strike it rich in crypto.

Haha if you would have listened to those guys, you would have struck it rich haha. I wish I would have gotten into it in 2016/2017 but I didn’t get onboard till the end of 2018. The beginning of 2017, Bitcoin was at about $1,100 a coin, and Etherum was at $1 a block. I would be Cringing with regret of I was you as well haha.
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: Bitcoin part of rapture - 10/21/21 03:36 PM

According to Hal Lindsay, there is a major significance in Russia and China's partnership in military exercises regarding the end of the church age. Read Ezekiel.

Re: Bitcoin part of rapture - 10/21/21 04:00 PM

Haha if you would have listened to those guys, you would have struck it rich haha. I wish I would have gotten into it in 2016/2017 but I didn’t get onboard till the end of 2018. The beginning of 2017, Bitcoin was at about $1,100 a coin, and Etherum was at $1 a block. I would be Cringing with regret of I was you as well haha.

You may want to check out some charts comparing your favorite coins to Bitcoin rather than to USD. IE XXX/BTC rather than XXX/USD. What you'll see is almost every coin/token pumped, then insiders dump, then a slow death grind lower. Good luck timing those P&D's. You'll see thing a lot different pricing the world in BTC terms rather than USD.

I'm into Bitcoin to escape the USD. If you're into "crypto" for USD gains more power to you and I wish you best of luck.

Re: Bitcoin part of rapture - 10/21/21 04:50 PM

You may want to check out some charts comparing your favorite coins to Bitcoin rather than to USD. IE XXX/BTC rather than XXX/USD. What you'll see is almost every coin/token pumped, then insiders dump, then a slow death grind lower. Good luck timing those P&D's. You'll see thing a lot different pricing the world in BTC terms rather than USD.

I'm into Bitcoin to escape the USD. If you're into "crypto" for USD gains more power to you and I wish you best of luck.

That’s why I just hold. You don’t lose until you sell. And I look at things in terms of BTC. Etherum has gained against BTC over the course of this year. Same with my Doge Coin. If you look at crypto as long term, you don’t need to worry about pumps and dumps. Just add a little here and there. If you try to time things, you will lose. I’ve done well with crypto over the last 3 years. If it all goes to zero and dies out, I’m still on top. If it keeps doing what it’s doing, I’ll retire young and become a full time hobby trapper

Re: Bitcoin part of rapture - 10/21/21 05:18 PM

Yes and with the touch of a key stroke or the burning fart of the right world leader and it will all fall apart ......

Re: Bitcoin part of rapture - 10/21/21 05:30 PM

Yes and with the touch of a key stroke or the burning fart of the right world leader and it will all fall apart ......

Jbyrd You are in over your head.

NVcatrapper, doge will go to zero. Eventually supply will outpace demand

Re: Bitcoin part of rapture - 10/21/21 05:44 PM

That’s why I just hold. You don’t lose until you sell. And I look at things in terms of BTC. Etherum has gained against BTC over the course of this year. Same with my Doge Coin. If you look at crypto as long term, you don’t need to worry about pumps and dumps. Just add a little here and there. If you try to time things, you will lose. I’ve done well with crypto over the last 3 years. If it all goes to zero and dies out, I’m still on top. If it keeps doing what it’s doing, I’ll retire young and become a full time hobby trapper

ETH all-time high is .120 BTC in 2017. Current price .064 BTC Roughly -50%

DOGE all-time high is .000011650 BTC earlier this year. Current price .00000380 BTC. Roughly -70%

Re: Bitcoin part of rapture - 10/21/21 06:05 PM

In terms of % gains ETH has done better than BTC. Nearly double over the last year. I doubt it ever comes within. 1/10th of BTCs value sans governmental intervention.

Re: Bitcoin part of rapture - 10/21/21 06:20 PM

This turned to a crypto post but as far as the rapture,

Comes in the air
For the believers only
Believers depart
Jesus claims His bride
Jesus rewards the saints
No signs ahead of time
It's a blessing and a comfort
Happens in a moment
After which Tribulation begins....

Money of any sort will be meaningless to those raptured but the left behinds will migrate by consensus and coercion to a global monetary system as part of the Tribulation epic.
Is the emerging worldwide crypto monetary system a coincidence?
Nope.
Makes perfect sense in the grand scheme of things.

I would imagine that once millions have been raptured, and the world goes nutso, that next period of at least seven years will see the price of crypto be pretty volatile smirk crazy

Blessings,
Mark
Posted By: Ouananiche

Re: Bitcoin part of rapture - 10/21/21 07:01 PM

ETH all-time high is .120 BTC in 2017. Current price .064 BTC Roughly -50%

DOGE all-time high is .000011650 BTC earlier this year. Current price .00000380 BTC. Roughly -70%

I am legit flabbergasted that only 1 person on this entire forum, and in this entire conversation actually understands what's going on.... And it's you Mr DecoyMacoy

The others... The ones claiming their victories in crypto (LOL ps only losers and liars share their gains...) They come off as people that know just enough to be dangerous.

These types of people will learn the hard way that it isn't all about gains, and that your gains are not proof of your brilliance.

Bitcoin is a meshnet sublayer, it exists between individuals without oversight.

Governments can only ever control the on/off ramps. That is their pressure point.

Taxation becomes voluntary/donation under Bitcoin. Your wealth cannot be confiscated when it is in Bitcoin.

EXAMPLE
Imagine living beside a Creek peppered with visible-to-the-naked-eye gold nuggets up to the size of a baseball during the gold rush and going "i don't wanna learn about gold. That's for the next generation. I don't understand it, and don't want to try"

That's how everyone here sounds that is against learning about Bitcoin. LOL, you're literally stepping over wealth because you're too stubborn to learn something new.

PS all crypto are coins. DO NOT HODL ANY OF THEM. Play the Casino and make some bucks if you want, but they are NOT for hodl'ing.

Every time the government prints a dollar, they are stealing from your savings. If you hold savings in fiat you're playing a losing game. Your money has a timer on it. It begins to degrade the second you take possession of it.

HERE IS THE SIMPLE EXPLANATION, no tech talk... No BIPs, No S19s, No Taproot, No segwit, No timechains, no blah blah blah... Just a simple FACT.

If you want to bet against the Dollar/Government. Then buy Bitcoin.

That's it. That's the statement. If you think they are going to continue to inflate, control, 'fortify' the dollar, and you think that is bad, then start learnin' about Bitcoin...

It's not as complex and ethereal as people make it seem.

Stack Skills, and Stack Sats. That's how you're GMI. Self-sovereignty. Self-custody. RESPONSIBILITY. Are you scaaaaared to self-custody your wealth? Do you needs the fwendly bankers????? Stop being weak. Learn the game. Fiat is a time bomb, and Bitcoin is the blast shield.

If you believed in gold, and understood why it worked as well as it did for so long, then you can absolutely learn to understand Bitcoin. Trappers are the most clever and resourceful group of psychos i've ever met outside of a prison... Stop acting tough and full of faux-bluster and just plucking evolve a little, and learn about something that will BENEFIT you and yours.

******This is not financial advice, these are simply opinions. Also, Breedlove is a poser snakeoil salesman and can eat a Bic. Money is NOT time, and Breedlove is a waste of time.

Sats = Seeds.... Treat them accordingly...

Oh and one more thing...... This fud of "it's too late to make money in Bitcoin" LOL you're NGMI.... What is an asinine baseless statement. And It's not about gains and greed, it's about protecting individual wealth. If you're in it for the gains, then you already don't understand it. But if you want gains, then that's easy enough, plenty of options with LN, Nodes, Mining, etc........... Have you ever considered owning Bitcoin and collateralizing it for fiat loans, avoiding any cap. gains issues? There are many ways to approach the rabbit hole... Avoiding entirely should not be the one your choose.

I'm happy for you if you made gains in crypto. I did the same at a roulette wheel once... It didn't make me a genius either.

Re: Bitcoin part of rapture - 10/21/21 07:29 PM

I don't think anyone said it's too late to make money on bitcoin. ...I did however state it is too late for the initial investment where you make the most. There's a difference in making some money and making out like the original investors.

Re: Bitcoin part of rapture - 10/21/21 07:36 PM

I've seen several ads for borrowing against your Bitcoin but when the ads look more like credit card ads. There a few with upfront rates but at 8% I'm not interested.

Re: Bitcoin part of rapture - 10/21/21 10:42 PM

I don't think anyone said it's too late to make money on bitcoin. ...I did however state it is too late for the initial investment where you make the most. There's a difference in making some money and making out like the original investors.

You are thinking about in terms of "making" money when that is the furthest from the case. Think of it in terms of protecting wealth. Despite what Ouananiche thinks, Decoy isn't the only one in this conversation that "understands what's going on".

Re: Bitcoin part of rapture - 10/21/21 10:57 PM

You are thinking about in terms of "making" money when that is the furthest from the case. Think of it in terms of protecting wealth. Despite what Ouananiche thinks, Decoy isn't the only one in this conversation that "understands what's going on".

I understand that. But it seems most are wanting to use bitcoin as a get rich quick .

Re: Bitcoin part of rapture - 10/21/21 11:15 PM

If you had a million to burn you could make a decent return at current levels. If BTC goes to 100k you can about 600k

Re: Bitcoin part of rapture - 10/22/21 12:22 AM

I don't know of anyone that promotes Bitcoin as a get rich scheme. The voices listened to in the beginning always talked about if you had a $100 dollars you weren't doing anything with that you would otherwise spend on junk, put it in Bitcoin just in case things go sideways. That was back when Bitcoin was 50x cheaper too.

Of course if you're of the entrepreneur sort, you could of taken 100 bucks and turned it into 60k much faster than what Bitcoin did.

Re: Bitcoin part of rapture - 10/22/21 01:00 AM

I bought 770 pounds of castor about 5 years ago and that is like owning Bitcoin in the early stages grin wink laugh
Posted By: Ouananiche

Re: Bitcoin part of rapture - 10/28/21 04:00 PM

I bought 770 pounds of castor about 5 years ago and that is like owning Bitcoin in the early stages grin wink laugh

LOL NOT EVEN CLOSE LOL LOLLOLOLOLLOLOOLOOOLOOL

Cute though.
Posted By: Posco

Re: Bitcoin part of rapture - 10/28/21 05:25 PM

Cashless society is what we're looking for. Once the government has all of the indigents on EBT cards you'll know the time is getting close.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums