Home

defund police

Posted By: rex123

defund police - 11/01/21 08:17 PM

Minneapolis votes on Tuesday on defunding the police. Do you think it will pass?
Posted By: BigBob

Re: defund police - 11/01/21 08:34 PM

With that bunch of bleeding heart snowflake libtards, you never can tell! If they do, it's gonna be fun watching them scream when the thugs take over and there's no one to protect them from the criminals except those with CCW permits! ROTFLMAO
Posted By: yotetrapper30

Re: defund police - 11/01/21 08:49 PM

I hope so! The cops can find jobs in a better city and it will be fun to watch the ensuing chaos.
Posted By: Old pup

Re: defund police - 11/01/21 09:02 PM

I would hope it doesn't pass but, I'm not real optomistic. I avoid the cities. Last time I was there was about 2001. I drive through it if I have no other option.
Posted By: GREENCOUNTYPETE

Re: defund police - 11/01/21 09:12 PM

Originally Posted by rex123
Minneapolis votes on Tuesday on defunding the police. Do you think it will pass?

isn't t more like to fund less the police , they got in the situation because they were defunding the police slowly
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: defund police - 11/01/21 09:46 PM

Originally Posted by Dawg Catcher
Leftist/liberals always insist on smashing their own finger with the hammer to learn the lessens.

Gonna be fun to watch.
Posted By: KeithC

Re: defund police - 11/01/21 09:51 PM

Either way, all the police in Minneapolis should quit and let the bad and ungrateful people of Minneapolis get what they deserve. Unfortunately, some decent people will suffer too.

Keith
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: defund police - 11/01/21 09:56 PM

Release the Dragon!!!!
Posted By: lee steinmeyer

Re: defund police - 11/01/21 11:57 PM

Originally Posted by HobbieTrapper
Release the Dragon!!!!

I thought it was the Krakon?!
Posted By: Steven 49er

Re: defund police - 11/02/21 12:06 AM

The thugs are already running things in Minneapolis. It's kept quite but quite a few officers have either quit, retired, or are taking leave and working on an early retirement using PTSD as the reason. MPD is drastically understaffed.

Posted By: Boco

Re: defund police - 11/02/21 12:08 AM

The place is likely overpopulated with criminals who see the police as being in the way of their chosen occupation(robbing looting etc)
Its like the analogy of 2 wolves and a sheep voting on supper.
The dinner bell will ring soon.
Posted By: walleye101

Re: defund police - 11/02/21 12:09 AM

Originally Posted by GREENCOUNTYPETE
Originally Posted by rex123

isn't t more like to fund less the police , they got in the situation because they were defunding the police slowly

No this vote is to abolish the Police Department, and replace it with a Department of Public Safety. Sound great, right?
Posted By: Trap Setter

Re: defund police - 11/02/21 12:53 AM

They already have community service officer on a bunch of their cars that used to say police. That way they can say their city is progressive and can find solutions before there is any problems. The biggest issue is when they change the name on Tuesday which I am about sure they will there is no budgeted monies for a department of public safety and no budget proposals scheduled till next year.
Posted By: Hornytoad1

Re: defund police - 11/02/21 01:08 AM

The twin cities metro is the cancer of Minnesota. If we could just get rid of it this state would have a fighting chance.
Posted By: stinkypete

Re: defund police - 11/02/21 01:41 AM

Every Liberal city is turning. Let it go. Let them pay. I hope they go for it and it passes.
Posted By: slyder

Re: defund police - 11/02/21 02:02 AM

I hope it doesn’t pass, but wouldn’t be surprised at all if it did. Those idiots will reap what they sow
Posted By: Yukon John

Re: defund police - 11/02/21 02:34 AM

Problem m is, when s hits the fan, guess who swoops in to save the day?..Uncle Sam's "police force!"
Posted By: Cootswatter

Re: defund police - 11/02/21 03:24 AM

Wait until they outlaw your guns, it'll be the cops that come to take them away.

Posse Comitatus
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: defund police - 11/02/21 03:30 AM

It's gonna turn into the wild west again I'm afraid.
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: defund police - 11/02/21 04:03 AM

Originally Posted by walleye101

No this vote is to abolish the Police Department, and replace it with a Department of Public Safety. Sound great, right?

Sounds somewhat familiar to this Kraut. They did the same back in the day in NAZI Germany. Got rid of the old police force and replaced them with the SS and cops that were sworn in to the party. Sometimes I think that the book " Mein Kampf " is a must read as a manual for every democrat that wants do get into a public office.
Posted By: furstroker

Re: defund police - 11/02/21 04:13 AM

Originally Posted by Scuba1

Sounds somewhat familiar to this Kraut. They did the same back in the day in NAZI Germany. Got rid of the old police force and replaced them with the SS and cops that were sworn in to the party. Sometimes I think that the book " Mein Kampf " is a must read as a manual for every democrat that wants do get into a public office.

Ive been having bad feelings for awhile on this. I also have that feeling where
they'll all be turned or the good run off. Seems it started here already with nitpicky
crap with the state boys. If things dont change, it's gonna be a rough go.
Posted By: Trap Setter

Re: defund police - 11/02/21 11:28 AM

Originally Posted by Scuba1

It is said the easiest way to gain power over people is to manufacture a problem and wait till citizens cry out for help then ride in and save them from the problem you created.
Posted By: Pawnee

Re: defund police - 11/02/21 11:43 AM

Trap setter you are correct and that is exactly what is going on from coast to coast
Posted By: Osky

Re: defund police - 11/02/21 12:07 PM

The middle easterns hate nearly everyone.
The Somalis hate the Blacks and the Blacks hate the Somalis.
The Hispanics hate the Blacks, Somalis, and middle easterns so those three return the favor.
The Asians hate the Blacks and Somalis and that sentiment is returned.
The few native Indians left in the mix are just in the others way and their own worst enemy.
Add in the Gang factor expanding to serve all the different groups and you have more hate.
Enter the school system which works ever harder to parse and separate the groups out of apathy.
Do away with any sort of assimilation that teaches we all start somewhere with respect and a sense of unity.
In the end the whole kit and kuboodle hate the Whites but do want them as a financial target be it legitimate or I’ll gotten.

Did I leave out the narcissistic politicians who hate everyone who doesn’t agree with their utopian idiocy and foment this mess?
What could possibly go wrong with less police presence?

Osky
Posted By: cfowler

Re: defund police - 11/02/21 12:20 PM

It’ll spread like cancer. Won’t stay confined to city limits or some large city/metropolitan area.
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: defund police - 11/02/21 12:32 PM

Originally Posted by Dawg Catcher
Leftist/liberals always insist on smashing their own finger with the hammer to learn the lessens.

So true.

Those who do not learn from historical mistakes are bound to repeat them.
Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Re: defund police - 11/02/21 12:45 PM

No need to worry, they will send out the social workers to protect the people.
Posted By: danvee

Re: defund police - 11/02/21 12:57 PM

I doubt it passes if it does it will be an interesting experiment.
Posted By: walleye101

Re: defund police - 11/02/21 01:00 PM

Originally Posted by danvee
I doubt it passes if it does it will be an interesting experiment.

You're underestimating the metro voters up here.

Re: defund police - 11/02/21 01:02 PM

We have already collected the data on that type of experiment in the 1930's and 40's. I don't think there is a need to repeat that experiment.
Posted By: Getting There

Re: defund police - 11/02/21 01:02 PM

I will just avoid the State.
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: defund police - 11/02/21 01:08 PM

Buy more ammo. Jews just got in the stock cars. They might put my body in one but I aint climbing in

Re: defund police - 11/02/21 01:11 PM

^^^^ You and me both brother.
Posted By: T-Rex

Re: defund police - 11/02/21 01:54 PM

"Keith Ellison Endorsed": say the ads.

For those not aware, he is the MN Attorney General.

Posted By: KeithC

Re: defund police - 11/03/21 02:56 AM

It looks like the police will stay funded. In my opinion, the police should all quit and let the ingrates suffer.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/02/politics/minneapolis-defund-police-results/index.html

Keith
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: defund police - 11/03/21 03:30 PM

I'm curious what the numbers were...for and against...I didn't see that listed..
Posted By: yotetrapper30

Re: defund police - 11/03/21 03:52 PM

Originally Posted by Gary Benson
I'm curious what the numbers were...for and against...I didn't see that listed..

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Dan Barnhurst

Re: defund police - 11/03/21 07:24 PM

Public safety question - Failed
Answer Votes Percent
Yes 62,813 43.83%
No 80,506 56.17%
Posted By: Nittany Lion

Re: defund police - 11/03/21 07:33 PM

Another W for the Conservatives and a big L for the Liberals.
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: defund police - 11/03/21 07:49 PM

Originally Posted by yotetrapper30
Originally Posted by Gary Benson

[Linked Image]

Can you believe almost 44% voted to dismantle the police department? That's how crazy some of these Twin Cities people are!
They also re-elected Frey for mayor after the riots, burning, looting, etc. that occurred after the Floyd killing. He behaved like a little kid who didn't know what to do.

If they had dismantled the police department, the killings would have made Chicago seem like a great place to go for a vacation.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: defund police - 11/04/21 05:28 AM

Originally Posted by Nittany Lion
Another W for the Conservatives and a big L for the Liberals.

Yes
© 2024 Trapperman Forums