Home

No BS Wolf Jr

Posted By: Wolfdog91

No BS Wolf Jr - 11/08/21 02:26 AM

Ok little Birdy said theirs a few guys with these floating around and Kendall is apparently making some for sale soon. Anyone know much about em. I got a 30day ban on FB so can't ask there crazy
[Linked Image]
Posted By: claycreech

Re: No BS Wolf Jr - 11/08/21 02:55 AM

He’s coming out with a bear trap as well.

Re: No BS Wolf Jr - 11/08/21 10:50 PM

Seriously?
Posted By: Yotegiter

Re: No BS Wolf Jr - 11/08/21 11:03 PM

How is a wolf Jr different than a K9-X ?

Re: No BS Wolf Jr - 11/08/21 11:12 PM

Well apparently it's based off the beaver extreme soooo bigger I guess ?
Posted By: sneaky

Re: No BS Wolf Jr - 04/10/22 07:23 AM

When I spoke to him at the NTA in Spencer he said it was designed to meet jaw size restrictions in certain states. I can't remember which states, but it should be a good compromise for those trapping around cattle. I've held wolves in the K9 Xtremes, and the Wolf Xtremes will hold pretty much anything that gets in them. I need to get in touch with him about some of these. I like his traps, not a lot of tinkering to make them work.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: No BS Wolf Jr - 04/10/22 01:37 PM

Originally Posted by sneaky
When I spoke to him at the NTA in Spencer he said it was designed to meet jaw size restrictions in certain states. I can't remember which states, but it should be a good compromise for those trapping around cattle. I've held wolves in the K9 Xtremes, and the Wolf Xtremes will hold pretty much anything that gets in them. I need to get in touch with him about some of these. I like his traps, not a lot of tinkering to make them work.

Sounds Great
© 2024 Trapperman Forums