Home

open boarder

Posted By: rex123

open boarder - 11/14/21 03:24 PM

I thought this was what they were after. They are starting to rant on the news we need to open the boarders to let them in because we need workers. And that will solve everything.
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: open boarder - 11/14/21 03:44 PM

Sure. No problems at all with that strategy.
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: open boarder - 11/15/21 01:12 AM

It's been open since " let's go Brandon " took office on day one
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: open boarder - 11/15/21 01:17 AM

Open boarder ... I thought thats what battens are for
Posted By: BigBob

Re: open boarder - 11/15/21 08:39 PM

Border! A boarder is someone that rents a room.
Posted By: run

Re: open boarder - 11/15/21 09:00 PM

Originally Posted by BigBob
Border! A boarder is someone that rents a room.

X2.
Posted By: KeithC

Re: open boarder - 11/15/21 09:05 PM

The democrats pay unscrupulous Americans to stay home to create a labor shortage and then demand we open the border, to allow needed workers in, who the democrats hope will vote democrat, when given the opportunity to.

Keith
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: open boarder - 11/15/21 09:35 PM

They are secretly dispersing them around the country by plane , train , and automobile ........ mostly at night when most of us are asleep .

Re: open boarder - 11/15/21 09:58 PM

Most of them are going to Dubuque,Iowa.
Posted By: mike mason

Re: open boarder - 11/15/21 10:00 PM

The Govs in the states getting stuck with the criminals should tell the air traffic controllers to divert the planes to Delaware.
Posted By: lee steinmeyer

Re: open boarder - 11/16/21 12:17 AM

Originally Posted by mike mason
The Govs in the states getting stuck with the criminals should tell the air traffic controllers to divert the planes to Delaware.

This^^^^^^^^. If stupid wants them.....he can have them!
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: open boarder - 11/16/21 12:51 AM

Don't worry, if the current excuse for an administration carry on screwing things up the way they are, folks are going to try to get back to Mexico to make a living. Then Trumps words will hold true that Mexico is going to pay for the wall crazy

Re: open boarder - 11/16/21 02:04 AM

Originally Posted by Scuba1
Don't worry, if the current excuse for an administration carry on screwing things up the way they are, folks are going to try to get back to Mexico to make a living. Then Trumps words will hold true that Mexico is going to pay for the wall crazy

That's my thought too. One of these days, the Mexican economy is going to take off.
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: open boarder - 11/16/21 03:53 AM

Originally Posted by run
Originally Posted by Scuba1

That's my thought too. One of these days, the Mexican economy is going to take off.

No it will be the same. Ours will be so bad theirs will look good.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums