Home

Heath question

Posted By: coonman220

Heath question - 12/16/21 10:03 PM

Anyone have any idea what possibly be when get up early morning use bathroom an feel ur heartbeat kinda racing, not real fast but lil ? Has happen several times can rember lately an go back bed bfore work , no Heath ins , never got call where supposed take care it an not return pH calls at slide fee place an try numerous times at different pH no an leave message others work there, lot places well not even look u without ins, have cancel colonoscopy in Jan, no Heath ins, the place well not help u unless pay full max price upfront an they charge more as can because no agreement with price to ins co, so be considerably more u have pay then if ins co pay
Posted By: logger coffey

Re: Heath question - 12/16/21 10:07 PM

Try not to shake it so long.
Posted By: GREENCOUNTYPETE

Re: Heath question - 12/16/21 10:09 PM

do you Pee a lot ? more than every 2-3 hours , thirsty a lot ?

might get your blood sugar checked , you can get a kit from walmart for about 25 dollars check blood sugar when you wake up like that , see if you are high a normal person should be 80-100 or there about hours after having eaten.
Posted By: beaverpeeler

Re: Heath question - 12/16/21 10:26 PM

It does kind of sound like diabetes.

Re: Heath question - 12/16/21 10:37 PM

Recently check for that a cpl months ago , hope not heart attack , give it more time, unless sleep apnea we'll give it heart stress but I think not , nitemares about dreaded craphole work in morning maybe
Posted By: Turtledale

Re: Heath question - 12/16/21 10:58 PM

Anxiety
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Heath question - 12/16/21 11:04 PM

Drink DrPepper @ 10 , 2 , and 4
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: Heath question - 12/16/21 11:17 PM

Heath bars are real rich!
Posted By: walleyed

Re: Heath question - 12/16/21 11:19 PM

Originally Posted by coonman220
Anyone have any idea what possibly be when get up early morning use bathroom an feel ur heartbeat kinda racing, not real fast but lil ? Has happen several times can rember lately an go back bed bfore work , no Heath ins , never got call where supposed take care it an not return pH calls at slide fee place an try numerous times at different pH no an leave message others work there, lot places well not even look u without ins, have cancel colonoscopy in Jan, no Heath ins, the place well not help u unless pay full max price upfront an they charge more as can because no agreement with price to ins co, so be considerably more u have pay then if ins co pay

Coonman,

lf you don't make it........CAN I HAVE YOUR TRAPS AND VECHILE ? laugh

walleyed
Posted By: upstateNY

Re: Heath question - 12/16/21 11:30 PM

Anyone have any idea what possibly be when feel ur heartbeat kinda racing, not real fast but lil ?

That happens to me sometimes if I see my wine jug or whiskey bottle getting low !!
Posted By: keets

Re: Heath question - 12/16/21 11:37 PM

there is absolutely no reason to not have heath insurance nowadays....you can go get on the exchange for a few dollars....people like you were the whole excuse for obamacare
Posted By: Dean Chapel

Re: Heath question - 12/16/21 11:44 PM

Check your pulse when this is happening to you. If it is good and regular, you are fine. If it is irregular, you need to see a doctor. What you are describing is a hypostatic response, which means that your blood pressure is dropping from going from lying down to standing. The heart rate has to increase to compensate for the change in position. It is the natural way to keep you from passing out with a change in position.

Re: Heath question - 12/16/21 11:59 PM

Originally Posted by keets
there is absolutely no reason to not have heath insurance nowadays....you can go get on the exchange for a few dollars....people like you were the whole excuse for obamacare

I don't qualify for Obama care or have ever gotten it
Posted By: keets

Re: Heath question - 12/17/21 12:15 AM

everyone qualifies
Posted By: Nessmuck

Re: Heath question - 12/17/21 12:24 AM

Get some blood work done ...just to see where your at. That is step # 1 .....and don’t put it off

Re: Heath question - 12/17/21 12:26 AM

Not if u qualify for other ins that costly , I miss open enrollment an lady refuse my voice messages , only 1 job can get it thru employer an no good , the kind was look at was a lil under $200 month an feeble ins, never heard back on it an to late as open enrollment is over
Posted By: canine933

Re: Heath question - 12/17/21 12:34 AM

You can do it on the computer and not call anyone
Posted By: Thumb Catcher

Re: Heath question - 12/17/21 01:36 AM

You need an EKG to see if you have a blockage, may save your life but I put my money on a Anxiety
just seeing you on here and the stuff you bring up reminds me of someone with Anxiety and other disabilities at least you have a place to vent these kind of things.

COONMAN: I said something on here about you a few months back that I have regretted, it relates to IGNORANCE

Were all ignorant at times it just seems to me you need a trust worthy person to help you through these kind of things.
Every one qualifies for Obama care, it just how much free insurance vrs what you may have to pay its guarantee issue , So your comment about not qualifying is 100% wrong.
With the way you have described your life and part time jobs I can't imagine you having to pay a premium but if so it couldn't be much.

Do you have a pastor of a church that you might put your trust in, "You don't seem to Trust very many people" or some business person you could ask to help you with completing the
Insurance form. I have a hard time figuring out your post word wise Nuff from me
Posted By: run

Re: Heath question - 12/17/21 01:55 AM

I actually feel for you, Dave. I don't have health insurance either. I just pay out of pocket.
Posted By: Canvasback2

Re: Heath question - 12/17/21 01:59 AM

Go on the Iowa health care exchange. Special enrollment period. Open until January 15th, 2022. You can get a Silver Plan for under $150 .00 a Month.
Posted By: BuckMink

Re: Heath question - 12/17/21 02:01 AM

health is too serious to not get looked at Dave. go get looked at please.
Posted By: Cragar

Re: Heath question - 12/17/21 02:10 AM

Originally Posted by Gary Benson
Heath bars are real rich!

But they are good !!!
One of my favs. grin
Posted By: Cedar Hacker

Re: Heath question - 12/17/21 02:12 AM

everyone qualifies

I think you are wrong about that. 12 states still haven't expanded medicaid and there are more than 2 million people across the United States who have no option when it comes to health insurance. They're in what's known as the "coverage gap" — they don't qualify for Medicaid in their state, and make too little money to be eligible for subsidized health plans on the Affordable Care Act insurance exchanges. This is especially a problem for young single adults with no children.

There are people in my rural area that cannot get any kind of health insurance.
I know of one doctor that sees some of them and gives them medicine that are samples or are donated to him by some of the drug companies. Now, the hospital is a different story but each county budgets for indigent health care costs.
Posted By: amspoker

Re: Heath question - 12/17/21 02:52 AM

Based on all the evidence I've seen, hiring a life coach is your best course of action going forward.
Posted By: Dirt

Re: Heath question - 12/17/21 03:13 AM

Just buy insurance after you are diagnosed. O-care says insurance cannot be denied for preexisting conditions.

"Under current law, health insurance companies can’t refuse to cover you or charge you more just because you have a “pre-existing condition” — that is, a health problem you had before the date that new health coverage starts.

These rules went into effect for plan years beginning on or after January 1, 2014."

P.S. If you saved your money that you waste trapping worthless fur, maybe you could afford to pay for some medical care.

Posted By: CTRAPS

Re: Heath question - 12/17/21 05:04 AM

Dave, if you don't have any insurance, even obummer care, isn't there a penalty for not having it?

And, do you really think a trapping forum is the place to seek out your medical advice? It just seems odd to me that you ask about other things, and when people do suggest something to you, you either doubt what they are saying or ignore them altogether.
Posted By: Hunter 1

Re: Heath question - 12/17/21 05:11 AM

I agree, blood test is your first step.

Once you know what is causing your condition you may have some options i.e. changing live style, adjusting diet, doing more excercise i.e. daily walk...

If you do have diabetes, you need to take care of this ASAP...
Posted By: CaseXX

Re: Heath question - 12/17/21 06:20 AM

Coonman, hard to tell from your post, but if you do have sleep apnea this can definitely make you have heart arithmia. Apnea is not only good air not going in it's bad air (carbon dioxide) not going out. Your blood can only store so much. Then it builds up in your internal organs, your heart being one. It can harden your heart walls making them less elastic causing arithmia. This can kill you. Please find some way to see a Dr. soon. Sell a gun, a ring, he?? Anything, Please. I know I'm a newbie but I have personal knowledge of this.
Case
Posted By: yukonjeff

Re: Heath question - 12/17/21 07:52 AM

Since your asking for medical advice on the internet, I will give you some for free ..

Try changing your diet. And stop eating inflammatory foods along with high carbs and sugar.

So to make this simple, Stop eating : bread, peanut butter, cereal , rice, pasta, sugar, honey, fruit, no banana's (unless they are green) ,juices, pop, and any sugar drinks. No vegetable or seed oils. No American cheese.

Then start eating: real food not in a package. Meat ,fish, seafood, eggs, chicken, berries, nuts (not peanuts) bread ,cake or pasta made with almond or coconut flour. Vegetables (but not potatoes),avocado's green leafy vegies or salad with every meal. Tuna, sardines, real cheese, butter, use olive oil and coconut oil for cooking.

Use erythritol sugar substitute, it tastes the same as sugar. You can have chocolate, ice cream, cookies, cheese cake,pastries made with almond or coconut flour, as long as its not full of sugar and veg oil.

Drink lemon water every day, and drink a couple tablespoons of apple cider vinegar mixed with it before each meal.

Try to skip a meal like breakfast so you can fast like 14 hrs or more between one of the meals. Eat all you want until full, then stop eating.

Take 10,000 IU of vitamin D3 supplement daily (made with avocado oil, not vegetable oil) and after a month get back to us and tell us how you feel.

I would bet your high blood pressure will go away, no more headaches, brain fog, feeling bad and improved mood and attitude. you won't have diabetes, a heart attack or a stroke. Your joint pain will be greatly reduced, your high blood sugar will stabilize, and you will lose weight.
Posted By: Kevin Colpetzer

Re: Heath question - 12/17/21 08:24 AM

Obama care only works if you don’t mad
Posted By: Badger23

Re: Heath question - 12/17/21 09:07 AM

I really hope you get it figured out. Not having insurance is 100% on you though. There are plenty of jobs close to you that offer benefits but lollygagging and trapping for nothing is more important. You need to spend some time getting on the government healthcare plan and make that your #1 priority. It's more important than $2 coon.

Wish you the best
Posted By: Howell Bros

Re: Heath question - 12/17/21 12:14 PM

Originally Posted by Kevin Colpetzer
Obama care only works if you don’t mad

Wow. It's one thing to be ignorant, it's another thing to be proud of it.
Posted By: NonPCfed

Re: Heath question - 12/17/21 01:07 PM

Dave, if you don't have any insurance, even obummer care, isn't there a penalty for not having it?

Not anymore. The Repubs changed a lot of Obamay care when they controlled Congress, and getting rid of the plenty was one of them. They just never could kill it all the way.

Coonman will keep living his life the way he does until he falls over. I don't think he purposely trolls people here but the results are the same. Then again, how many coonman threads don't go at least 2 pages in comments, usually a good number more. Posting his questions here fills something in his life and our responses fills something in ours. Tman would be less of its self if coonman wasn't around.

Hang tough Dave, I hope you stay upright and mobile for years to come...
Posted By: ILcooner

Re: Heath question - 12/17/21 03:26 PM

Id get to the doc and get a full checkup asap if I were you. Complaining and whining and denial aren't helping.

Re: Heath question - 12/17/21 03:29 PM

Recently check for that a cpl months ago , hope not heart attack , give it more time, unless sleep apnea we'll give it heart stress but I think not , nitemares about dreaded craphole work in morning maybe

What a sad statement.

Labor market is insane good right now.

If you are working a crap job right now, YOU can change it an find a better job where you will be valued and respected

Re: Heath question - 12/17/21 03:33 PM

Originally Posted by Cedar Hacker
everyone qualifies

I think you are wrong about that. 12 states still haven't expanded medicaid and there are more than 2 million people across the United States who have no option when it comes to health insurance. They're in what's known as the "coverage gap" — they don't qualify for Medicaid in their state, and make too little money to be eligible for subsidized health plans on the Affordable Care Act insurance exchanges. This is especially a problem for young single adults with no children.

There are people in my rural area that cannot get any kind of health insurance.
I know of one doctor that sees some of them and gives them medicine that are samples or are donated to him by some of the drug companies. Now, the hospital is a different story but each county budgets for indigent health care costs.

As it relates to the coonman220....Iowa is not one of the 12 though.

https://www.kff.org/medicaid/issue-...aid-expansion-decisions-interactive-map/

Re: Heath question - 12/17/21 04:28 PM

"The days of paying more when you pay with cash may be coming to an end.
Doctors and Hospitals are starting to do what every other business has done since the beginning of time – giving a discount when you pony up all cash. States are beginning to require pricing transparency and hospitals and physicians are starting to publish their “cash prices” for all to see.

We may be seeing a time when the uninsured person writing a check for their medical bills begins to get a much needed break. This new pricing trend is causing some interesting ripples as more and more people become aware of the sometimes dramatically lower prices for cash on the barrel head.

Here are two examples of MUCH LOWER medical bills when you pay with cash
1) A recent article in the Los Angeles Times reported a CT scan of the abdomen costs about $2,400 for patients insured by Blue Shield of California, while the Los Alamitos (Calif.) Medical Center cash price is only $250. That is a 89% discount by my calculation.

2) Another local California hospital charges insured patients $415 for blood tests that cost only $95 in cash. This time it’s a mere 77% discount."

Shop around coonman.
Posted By: hippie

Re: Heath question - 12/17/21 05:47 PM

Originally Posted by Dirt
"The days of paying more when you pay with cash may be coming to an end.
Doctors and Hospitals are starting to do what every other business has done since the beginning of time – giving a discount when you pony up all cash. States are beginning to require pricing transparency and hospitals and physicians are starting to publish their “cash prices” for all to see.

We may be seeing a time when the uninsured person writing a check for their medical bills begins to get a much needed break. This new pricing trend is causing some interesting ripples as more and more people become aware of the sometimes dramatically lower prices for cash on the barrel head.

Here are two examples of MUCH LOWER medical bills when you pay with cash
1) A recent article in the Los Angeles Times reported a CT scan of the abdomen costs about $2,400 for patients insured by Blue Shield of California, while the Los Alamitos (Calif.) Medical Center cash price is only $250. That is a 89% discount by my calculation.

2) Another local California hospital charges insured patients $415 for blood tests that cost only $95 in cash. This time it’s a mere 77% discount."

Shop around coonman.

For sure they charge insurance companies more than cash patients, but unless you have several hundred thousand to burn if you get something like cancer and a hundred thousand for a knee replacement ya better have insurance.

Re: Heath question - 12/17/21 06:45 PM

one more time.

"If you have a pre-existing condition (a health problem you had before a new health care plan coverage starts), such as cancer or other chronic illness, health insurance companies can’t refuse to cover you. They also cannot charge you more just because you have a pre-existing condition."

Source: American Cancer Society

Brawndo!

Re: Heath question - 12/17/21 07:59 PM

Not anyone can get obma care, also a like $5-$7000 deductable , so unless hospital or expensive stuff, not good , at least got outdoors an exercises trapping , keeps me alive longer
Posted By: Canvasback2

Re: Heath question - 12/17/21 08:14 PM

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN LOOKING AT THOSE PRICES ????

I just looked at the IOWA Healthcare Exchange, and you can get a Silver plan for less than $160.00 a month. $650.00 Deductible, and just $2,500 in total out of pocket yearly expenses .

You must be looking at the BRONZE plans. Look at the Silver plans.

Re: Heath question - 12/17/21 09:14 PM

You know he's going to argue, say whoa is me and everyone is out to get him.

Dave, you've had more people try to help you and literally do all the leg work for you yet you don't help yourself. Come on man. I wish you the best but when you post some of your pity party stuff it's going to get knocked down and rightfully so.

Sincerely, Good Luck. I hope you get it figured out.
Posted By: LDW

Re: Heath question - 12/18/21 03:12 AM

I have had Obamacare for 4 years now. The silver plan I have is $1000 deductible and $2500 out of pocket, with a reasonable premium. This summer, I had 2 surgeries that totaled over $450,000. My plan paid good. Not sure how a normal working man could pay off dr. bills that amounted to that, with no insurance. But I think the hospitals and drs overbill knowing the insurance companies will only pay a percentage of the billed amounts.
Posted By: Feedinggrounds

Re: Heath question - 12/18/21 10:51 AM

Sounds like you need a Colonoscopy! Start at the bottom and work your way up!!
Posted By: kytrapper

Re: Heath question - 12/18/21 11:11 AM

"If you have a pre-existing condition (a health problem you had before a new health care plan coverage starts), such as cancer or other chronic illness, health insurance companies can’t refuse to cover you. They also cannot charge you more just because you have a pre-existing condition."

I wonder why this doesn’t apply to auto insurance as well? Truck was wrecked before I was covered. grin
Posted By: MTHunter

Re: Heath question - 12/18/21 09:23 PM

Originally Posted by yukonjeff
Since your asking for medical advice on the internet, I will give you some for free ..

Try changing your diet. And stop eating inflammatory foods along with high carbs and sugar.

So to make this simple, Stop eating : bread, peanut butter, cereal , rice, pasta, sugar, honey, fruit, no banana's (unless they are green) ,juices, pop, and any sugar drinks. No vegetable or seed oils. No American cheese.

Then start eating: real food not in a package. Meat ,fish, seafood, eggs, chicken, berries, nuts (not peanuts) bread ,cake or pasta made with almond or coconut flour. Vegetables (but not potatoes),avocado's green leafy vegies or salad with every meal. Tuna, sardines, real cheese, butter, use olive oil and coconut oil for cooking.

Use erythritol sugar substitute, it tastes the same as sugar. You can have chocolate, ice cream, cookies, cheese cake,pastries made with almond or coconut flour, as long as its not full of sugar and veg oil.

Drink lemon water every day, and drink a couple tablespoons of apple cider vinegar mixed with it before each meal.

Try to skip a meal like breakfast so you can fast like 14 hrs or more between one of the meals. Eat all you want until full, then stop eating.

Take 10,000 IU of vitamin D3 supplement daily (made with avocado oil, not vegetable oil) and after a month get back to us and tell us how you feel.

I would bet your high blood pressure will go away, no more headaches, brain fog, feeling bad and improved mood and attitude. you won't have diabetes, a heart attack or a stroke. Your joint pain will be greatly reduced, your high blood sugar will stabilize, and you will lose weight.

Good Advice!

Take 5,000 IU. Of Vit D3 every day plus Vit K-2 with it. I would also stop by CVS and check your blood pressure.

Re: Heath question - 12/18/21 10:30 PM

Originally Posted by kytrapper

I wonder why this doesn’t apply to auto insurance as well? Truck was wrecked before I was covered. grin

"CBO and JCT project that federal subsidies, taxes, and penalties associated with health insurance coverage for people under age 65 will result in a net subsidy from the federal government of $737 billion in 2019 and $1.3 trillion in 2029."

Ain't nothing money printing can't make work. smile

Re: Heath question - 12/19/21 04:39 AM

It just what I was told about obma care , ask someone else ?

Re: Heath question - 12/19/21 08:46 AM

You know you can go on the website yourself and look.
Healthcare.gov
You can also type in Iowa health care exchange. Look at those sites. If I needed insurance the way you need insurance I'd be doing that instead of asking someone randomly on the street.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums