Home

Older man at the Dr. office

Posted By: rags57078

Older man at the Dr. office - 12/28/21 02:18 AM

An older gent had an appointment to see a urologist who shared an office with several other doctors. The waiting room was filled with patients. He approached the receptionist desk. The receptionist was a large imposing woman who looked like a wrestler.
He gave her his name. In a very loud voice the receptionist said, "Yes, I see your name here. You want to see the doctor about impotence, right?"
All of the patients in the waiting room snapped their head around to look at the very embarrassed man.
He recovered quickly though, and in an equally loud voice replied, "No, I've come to inquire about a sex change operation and I'd like the same doctor that did yours!"
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: Older man at the Dr. office - 12/28/21 03:17 AM

grin
Posted By: bblwi

Re: Older man at the Dr. office - 12/28/21 03:19 AM

One best be careful if she was that massive she may be able to perform the sex change w/o having the doctor perform it!

Bryce
Posted By: Ohio Wolverine

Re: Older man at the Dr. office - 12/28/21 03:29 AM

LOL Had to steal this .
Posted By: Actor

Re: Older man at the Dr. office - 12/28/21 03:06 PM

DON'T MESS WITH OLD PEOPLE ! grin

Garry-
Posted By: run

Re: Older man at the Dr. office - 12/28/21 10:27 PM

Thank you, Rags.
Posted By: stinkypete

Re: Older man at the Dr. office - 12/28/21 10:45 PM

laugh
Posted By: coop

Re: Older man at the Dr. office - 12/29/21 08:24 PM

Another old man went to the Dr. for his regular yearly check up, but being hard of hearing he took his wife to help explain things. The Dr. checked him over and said that he wanted to get a blood ample, a stool sample, and a urine sample before he left... He had no clue what the Dr. asked for, so the old guy asked his wife what the Dr. wanted... His wife said, "he wants you to leave your underwear here" when we leave...
© 2024 Trapperman Forums