Home

Everything hurts

Posted By: danny clifton

Everything hurts - 12/31/21 11:10 AM

Bought some kneepads. I think I like them. Muscles are pretty achey. This getting old really aint fun. Thinking I need to start some weight training in the off season. Getting to tough to jump and go
Posted By: Northof50

Re: Everything hurts - 12/31/21 11:17 AM

New Years resolutions already going Danny >?
Posted By: jabNE

Re: Everything hurts - 12/31/21 11:23 AM

Morning Danny. Going to try to sneak in a run this morning before the storm comes through. Training for my 27th marathon, and I will be 56 in another month, it is definitely getting harder and harder to throw my butt out of bed to go do this. And when I get injured, I certainly don't seem to recover as quickly either.
Don't quit, find some avenue to stay active. Weight resistance is a great way to stay in shape and keep core and skeletal strength intact.
You got this.
Jim
Posted By: kytrapper

Re: Everything hurts - 12/31/21 12:22 PM

Danny, the old man is trying to sneak in on me too. Hard getting used to things that don’t go away in a day or two.
Posted By: Pike River

Re: Everything hurts - 12/31/21 12:25 PM

What's the saying? Old age ain't for the weak?

I'm a young 40 and I began using knee pads years ago after seeing old timers belly ache. Figured better be kind to myself before I end up like them.
Posted By: Pike River

Re: Everything hurts - 12/31/21 12:26 PM

Originally Posted by jabNE
Morning Danny. Going to try to sneak in a run this morning before the storm comes through. Training for my 27th marathon, and I will be 56 in another month, it is definitely getting harder and harder to throw my butt out of bed to go do this. And when I get injured, I certainly don't seem to recover as quickly either.
Don't quit, find some avenue to stay active. Weight resistance is a great way to stay in shape and keep core and skeletal strength intact.
You got this.
Jim

That's awesome! I would love it if you started a thread on your training for your marathon
Posted By: Macthediver

Re: Everything hurts - 12/31/21 12:27 PM

Man I hear you Danny I can't do a fraction of what I could 10 years ago. Ran snow blower for couple hours the other day. Took the wife to Walmart then went for short drive threw county park. Could barely get my butt out of the jeep. I don't have whole lot much that hurts. But I sure get stiff sitting in truck. I for sure don't have the balance used to.
I think you're going like knee pads. We laugh at the young one for using that kinda stuff now days But if we would used more of it when younger. Maybe we wouldn't be so deaf, blind and beat up.

Mac
Posted By: DWC

Re: Everything hurts - 12/31/21 12:29 PM

Get yourself a kettlebell and take a few classes with a GOOD kettlebell coach. No/low impact and itll make you feel great. Your entire gym can sit on the floor of your pickup if you happen to travel somewhere.
Posted By: k snow

Re: Everything hurts - 12/31/21 12:31 PM

Several work pants makers have designs that have pockets for knee pads. That way they are always there. No need to stop and put them on. You can use the military issue foam pads. Just roll them up and slide them in the pocket. Super lightweight. I've used the carhartt and dickies double fronts and been happy with them. Have not sprung for the Duluth ones yet, but may soon.
Posted By: 8117 Steve R

Re: Everything hurts - 12/31/21 12:31 PM

I know what you mean Danny, I just turned 70. It seems like the first few hours in the morning are the worse. After I start moving around it gets better. I think that hours spent standing in cold water over the years has taken its toll on me.
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Everything hurts - 12/31/21 12:41 PM

Originally Posted by Pike River
What's the saying? Old age ain't for the weak?

I'm a young 40 and I began using knee pads years ago after seeing old timers belly ache. Figured better be kind to myself before I end up like them.

Good thinking! And I sure wish I'd have thought more about hearing protection when I was younger.
Posted By: Camohoyt340

Re: Everything hurts - 12/31/21 01:15 PM

My problem comes when I stop. As long as I keep moving, everything works good but as soon as I stop for lunch or sit down and take a break, I have a hard time getting back up.
Posted By: Swamp Wolf

Re: Everything hurts - 12/31/21 01:16 PM

It will get to where those knee pads dont help much......
Posted By: ceelmo.trap

Re: Everything hurts - 12/31/21 01:27 PM

It really stinks when its when its easier to get down and is always harder to get back up getting old makes simple things tough.
Posted By: YamaCat

Re: Everything hurts - 12/31/21 02:53 PM

The bad part for me is the “Old Man” noises that I make when getting up , down or just moving around. Gotta try to keep them in check, because my wife “notices” them, if you know what I mean.
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: Everything hurts - 12/31/21 03:25 PM

Yep you feel good that night then the next morning you wonder what hit you I know the feeling.
Posted By: jtg

Re: Everything hurts - 12/31/21 03:35 PM

This Doctor has a free newsletter. https://www.drmirkin.com/

I would not leave out something for flexibility.
Posted By: lee steinmeyer

Re: Everything hurts - 12/31/21 05:11 PM

Hey Danny. You haven’t said your age! But it just keeps getting “better”. Yep, it sucks, but we’re still here. I used to wonder why old guys grunted when the stood up….now I know. I used to wonder why they were so slow moving…now I know. I used to wonder why they wanted to sit every chance they got….yeah! The list goes on and on. Gonna be 75 in a few weeks, and the only good thing about it is that I’m still vertical!
Posted By: MNTrapper21

Re: Everything hurts - 12/31/21 05:12 PM

Originally Posted by danny clifton
Bought some kneepads. I think I like them. Muscles are pretty achey. This getting old really aint fun. Thinking I need to start some weight training in the off season. Getting to tough to jump and go

Try some CBD

Re: Everything hurts - 12/31/21 05:22 PM

Danny, a couple years back, before the rona, I was going to the gym here locally, and that really helped a lot. Dang gyms are a good place to catch that crap though, so wife and I haven’t been going since.Can sure tell the difference. I was doing back exersises on a couple machines and walking amile or more on a treadmill. Trapping that fall went much better than the few years before!
Posted By: Marty

Re: Everything hurts - 12/31/21 06:02 PM

Danny, I can help you with a good exercise program if you want....just pm me. Glad to do it.

I prefer pants with knee pad pockets over knee pads but if you want the best over the pant pads the Arc'teryx knee cap protectors are as good as it gets.
Posted By: QuietButDeadly

Re: Everything hurts - 12/31/21 06:05 PM

I think most of us have either thought or said....If I knew I was going to live this long, I would have taken better care of myself. I know I have.

It is tough when my can do can not keep up with my want to but I keep trying to plug along and stay as active as I can. I do not see setting down and giving up as a solution.

Re: Everything hurts - 12/31/21 06:09 PM

Aerobic capacity and posterior chain strength (or low gear aerobic and functional movements that we use everyday) are probably the two most important things as we age.
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: Everything hurts - 12/31/21 08:25 PM

I did not have much time today to complain about the age niggles. I had an oak tree to fell, cut up , split and stack. Then fix the 1/3 mile gravel road , then sat down and made 150 rounds of 223 for the truck gun I am building. Now its 15:30 and I am going to call it a day. Getting old is just fine if ya don't let it into yer head. Sure the gout foot stings a bit. But I'll wrap that sucker up good before I take the dog for its third walk of the day.

Re: Everything hurts - 12/31/21 09:09 PM

I need to get more traps out but weather people are saying big snow. Finished running traps at 1. 3 coons two skinable and one coyote. Thinking with that snow coming in they ought to move tonight. I got snares soon as the tracks show me where to put them. Just got back from tramping the weeds lookin for pheasants. I would tell you guys I missed two but I dont want anybody to know. That walking really loosened my legs up from all the kneeling and standing muscle stiffness. Those knee pads sure keep my knees out of rocks sticks and hedge thorns. I know I like them now. Grandson wants to gout look for birds again. Later all.
Posted By: 3togo

Re: Everything hurts - 12/31/21 10:49 PM

Danny, maybe getting that advice from Marty would be good. Any exercise targeted at weak areas is always beneficial.

I just came back an hour ago from pheasant hunting also. I walked for more than 2 hours through the weeds, up and downhill. Good news is, the more you do it the easier it gets. I'm 70 and keep active, bicycling, even on a trainer in the winter, and weight training. Although during trapping the weight training is spotty at best. But last day of trapping 'til spring beaver was today so I can get back on a schedule. First exercise tomorrow will be snow shoveling. Boo.

Jab, wish I was 57 again. No knee pain, I could walk all day with a day pack and a rifle.

Lee, maybe you could figure out a little workout you could do at home. And for all us old people, weight training of some kind is important as we age.
Posted By: 52Carl

Re: Everything hurts - 01/01/22 05:53 AM

A while back, I tried to jump up and grab a branch which had some persimmons on it. No matter how I tried, I could not reach it. Back in the day I could jump up and reach a basketball rim. I looked how high I was jumping trying to reach that tree limb. It was about 8 inches. I now have an 8 inch vertical leap! It may have something to do with the extra 45 years and the 45 extra pounds...
Posted By: Boco

Re: Everything hurts - 01/01/22 06:10 AM

Get a pair of those new motorized pants.Just keep them on low at first so when you hit "stand" you dont get airborne.
Posted By: yukonjeff

Re: Everything hurts - 01/01/22 07:58 AM

Much of the joint pain (other than actual bone on bone friction) is caused by seed oils i.e. vegtable oil. conola, soybean,sunfower oil, and the seeds themselves. Wheat, barley, soybeans, corn, oats. Sugar carbs and alcohol is the cause of gout too. (its not red meat )

Abstain from them and much of the joint pain will diminish. Some cases go away completely.

Moderate exercise is very important to keep joint mobility, and bone strength. usually just body resistant stuff is plenty good, like walking, pushups, crunches, chin ups,and a few curls if you can keep a small weight.

Marathons and hard impact running should be avoided if you dont want to wear out your knees prematurely
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Everything hurts - 01/01/22 10:27 AM

Are people on this here forum getting age-ed? laugh
What happened to the 20 something year olds I used to run with y'all!?!
Now you're trading beauty secrets and seamstress recipes and sparring about who can bend the best and such.
My-o-my where did the time fly to? tired

I didn't drink, smoke, or do drugs all my life as all that stuff looked to give a MUCH shorter and less attractive life to all the people around me who did it/them.
Now all of my trapping pals who used to run with me are all used up and don't trap anymore >>>> just as we all get to a stage in life where time is more available.
But all of them were live for the weekend dudes growing up. Now they are couch taters or gone to the great yonder.
Life is indeed a reap what we sow deal.

I miss a couple of my trapping pals a whole bunch is about all I got.
2020-2021 was two years of saying goodbye to a lot of old pals I really miss.
Hug a trapper. They're getting older.

I'm gonna go with the Mrs. and check 153 traps today and relure 1/2 of them as the cold front approaches!
I'll be 65 this year so the Bible tells me I only have 55 more years at the top end, less if He says so.

Blessings y'all!
Set heavy when you find plenty of sign!
Mark
Posted By: backroadsarcher

Re: Everything hurts - 01/01/22 12:58 PM

I agree, started fleshing beaver a week ago and back and shoulders are taking a beating.
Posted By: run

Re: Everything hurts - 01/01/22 02:07 PM

Originally Posted by yukonjeff
Much of the joint pain (other than actual bone on bone friction) is caused by seed oils i.e. vegtable oil. conola, soybean,sunfower oil, and the seeds themselves. Wheat, barley, soybeans, corn, oats. Sugar carbs and alcohol is the cause of gout too. (its not red meat )

Abstain from them and much of the joint pain will diminish. Some cases go away completely.

Moderate exercise is very important to keep joint mobility, and bone strength. usually just body resistant stuff is plenty good, like walking, pushups, crunches, chin ups,and a few curls if you can keep a small weight.

Marathons and hard impact running should be avoided if you dont want to wear out your knees prematurely

Well said.
Posted By: PSB1011

Re: Everything hurts - 01/01/22 02:44 PM

Been wearing knee pads a long,long time.
[Linked Image]
Posted By: FairbanksLS

Re: Everything hurts - 01/01/22 03:11 PM

Originally Posted by MNTrapper21

Try some CBD

I have a neighbor that has a grow/retail operation. He said to just use the good stuff. Maybe next year. Lol

Re: Everything hurts - 01/02/22 01:13 AM

Originally Posted by Mark June
Are people on this here forum getting age-ed? laugh
What happened to the 20 something year olds I used to run with y'all!?!
Now you're trading beauty secrets and seamstress recipes and sparring about who can bend the best and such.
My-o-my where did the time fly to? tired

I didn't drink, smoke, or do drugs all my life as all that stuff looked to give a MUCH shorter and less attractive life to all the people around me who did it/them.
Now all of my trapping pals who used to run with me are all used up and don't trap anymore >>>> just as we all get to a stage in life where time is more available.
But all of them were live for the weekend dudes growing up. Now they are couch taters or gone to the great yonder.
Life is indeed a reap what we sow deal.

I miss a couple of my trapping pals a whole bunch is about all I got.
2020-2021 was two years of saying goodbye to a lot of old pals I really miss.
Hug a trapper. They're getting older.

I'm gonna go with the Mrs. and check 153 traps today and relure 1/2 of them as the cold front approaches!
I'll be 65 this year so the Bible tells me I only have 55 more years at the top end, less if He says so.

Blessings y'all!
Set heavy when you find plenty of sign!
Mark

Live hard,die young and leave a good looking corpse.

Re: Everything hurts - 01/02/22 01:33 AM

Boco,
You forgot to mention to smear beaver castor where it hurts.
grin

Re: Everything hurts - 01/02/22 01:48 AM

Thatd be Bear grease Mark.
People with diabetes seek castor to heal their foot problems.

Re: Everything hurts - 01/02/22 01:49 AM

40 years ago after driving for months I just got out of breath a little easier for a couple weeks. I am really short winded now I but I think thats left over from covid and pneumonia. Last 20 years or so I got sore for awhile but this year its hard. Maybe some of that is from covid too. I plan to be in better shape next fall. I wish I had bought knee pads a long time sgo. Sure makes set making a lot more comfortable. Skin on my knees and just below isn’t getting raw.

Mark I haven’t had out more than 35 or 40 sets in a long while. (In daily check states) To much fur prep for me.

Re: Everything hurts - 01/02/22 04:01 AM

Yep Danny, the days of running hundreds of traps is long gone! I miss it, till I think of all the late hours putting up fur….then don’t miss it anymore!

Boco, what is that about castor for diabetics feet, real or more of your fun and games?
Posted By: Cedar Hacker

Re: Everything hurts - 01/02/22 04:36 AM

Mr. Lee, get you some WD 40. It is good for colds, moles and sore buttholes.

Re: Everything hurts - 01/02/22 04:59 AM

Originally Posted by lee steinmeyer
Yep Danny, the days of running hundreds of traps is long gone! I miss it, till I think of all the late hours putting up fur….then don’t miss it anymore!

Boco, what is that about castor for diabetics feet, real or more of your fun and games?

No I sell to a medecine man on a regular basis,he dries it right out, powders it up and makes a poultice and treats people with diabetic sores on their feet that wont heal-It heals it right up.It is a traditional medecine to treat sores that wont heal.

Re: Everything hurts - 01/02/22 09:58 AM

40 years ago after driving for months I just got out of breath a little easier for a couple weeks. I am really short winded now I but I think thats left over from covid and pneumonia. Last 20 years or so I got sore for awhile but this year its hard. Maybe some of that is from covid too. I plan to be in better shape next fall. I wish I had bought knee pads a long time sgo. Sure makes set making a lot more comfortable. Skin on my knees and just below isn’t getting raw.

Mark I haven’t had out more than 35 or 40 sets in a long while. (In daily check states) To much fur prep for me.

I hope your lungs heal back up danny because lack of air hampers each and every body cell. The lungs heal slow too so your plan of being in better shape next fall sounds realistic.

The cold front hit last night (well right about as I type this) meaning temps here near Freer, TX went from me skinning cats last night at 5:30 @ 89 degrees to high of 50 today and low of 30 tonight. YOU TALK ABOUT CATS MOVING! Donna does not like the cold weather but me.... laugh grin laugh. It's because we're riding about 55 miles each day in a buggie.
We'll check 154 traps today.
Snakes won't be moving!

Blessings,
Mark
Posted By: Gator Foot

Re: Everything hurts - 01/02/22 02:19 PM

Originally Posted by Camohoyt340
My problem comes when I stop. As long as I keep moving, everything works good but as soon as I stop for lunch or sit down and take a break, I have a hard time getting back up.

Sounds like me. I have to keep moving. But, I need to loose about 35 pounds too! It’s tuff with all the good food this time of year!
Posted By: adam m

Re: Everything hurts - 01/02/22 04:47 PM

[Linked Image]

Re: Everything hurts - 01/02/22 05:49 PM

Thanks for that info, Boco. I may need that someday, don’t have that problem right now, but things always get worse! If nothin else, my feet will stink pretty!

Re: Everything hurts - 01/02/22 05:58 PM

I just asked the Medecine man what he used the castor for and he told me that is what he used it for.I never tried it myself,because I dont have that proble,so far anyway.
Next time I talk with him I will ask him how exactly he prepares it and applies it.he stops by a couple times a year.
It must work since he has been buying castor from me for quite a while on a regular basis.
He uses a lot of other herbs and stuff too,He is always looking for stinging nettle,and asks me if I know where some is growing.I took him to a few places where the nettle grows thick.I never asked him what he uses that for.
Posted By: hippie

Re: Everything hurts - 01/02/22 06:15 PM

I took a walk-about Friday to the top of a good sized ridge (toting a muzzleloader) and then went about a mile and half across the top of it exploring for Deer sign. going up I had to stop a few times to catch my breath, and coming down off I had to stop a few times because my knees started to wobble, lol.

Going from the aches yesterday, I used some muscles I haven't used for awhile!

Re: Everything hurts - 01/02/22 06:23 PM

Good thing you didnt have to pack out a couple deer,lol.

Re: Everything hurts - 01/02/22 06:25 PM

It is best to be fit and age gracefully. If your over 55 and starting to show signs of going downhill it ain't gonna get better unless you do something about it..

Re: Everything hurts - 01/02/22 06:30 PM

Might have been easier Boco, something to hold onto on the steep parts.

Re: Everything hurts - 01/02/22 06:32 PM

Originally Posted by Marty
It is best to be fit and age gracefully. If your over 55 and starting to show signs of going downhill it ain't gonna get better unless you do something about it..

Now ya tell me!

I can still go pretty good for 60, just not what I could do at 30.

Re: Everything hurts - 01/02/22 06:35 PM

Shot a big ol doe this season, about a mile in the public land....took my gear to the jeep and went back in with my pack. Bone in quarters, backstraps, tenderloins and some neck meat plus the tarp I worked on and wrapped it up in...strapped to the pack frame and walked out everything in one trip. No problems.....

Re: Everything hurts - 01/02/22 06:36 PM

Originally Posted by hippie

Now ya tell me!

I can still go pretty good for 60, just not what I could do at 30.

smile

Good at 60 is being able to smoke the 30 year olds..... laugh I am still working toward that..

Never Quit.....I see older guys everyday at the gym that have basically quit but go thru the motions..

Re: Everything hurts - 01/02/22 06:38 PM

Shot a big ol doe this season, about a mile in the public land....took my gear to the jeep and went back in with my pack. Bone in quarters, backstraps, tenderloins and some neck meat plus the tarp I worked on and wrapped it up in...strapped to the pack frame and walked out everything in one trip. No problems.....

Packed out many a moose quarter in Muskeg,and old burns-work.

Re: Everything hurts - 01/02/22 06:42 PM

Originally Posted by Boco

You flatlanders have no idea.

Re: Everything hurts - 01/02/22 06:53 PM

smile

I am pretty sure that your in good shape boco....at least physically... smile

Re: Everything hurts - 01/02/22 06:55 PM

Originally Posted by hippie

You flatlanders have no idea.

it was pretty level.... laugh plus a few small drainages..
Posted By: yukonjeff

Re: Everything hurts - 01/02/22 07:48 PM

After eating a bad diet for 55 years it catches up with people in the form of visceral fat on the midsection that causes all the heart and diabetes and joint problems. Then combine that with a sedentary lifestyle and its one foot in the grave from then on.

And all it takes to reveres it all is a simple diet change, or even just a few ingredient changes can make a huge impact on a person's health and weight.
Posted By: Gator Foot

Re: Everything hurts - 01/02/22 08:02 PM

Your right Jeff, my dad has a buddy that had high blood pressure, high cholesterol, he was on blood thinner, and taking shots for diabetes! He changed his diet. And got off all the medicine, except blood thinner because he has stents. He was 76 when he changed his diet. He is 88 now. And doing good!

Re: Everything hurts - 01/02/22 09:47 PM

I just asked the Medecine man what he used the castor for and he told me that is what he used it for.I never tried it myself,because I dont have that proble,so far anyway.
Next time I talk with him I will ask him how exactly he prepares it and applies it.he stops by a couple times a year.
It must work since he has been buying castor from me for quite a while on a regular basis.
He uses a lot of other herbs and stuff too,He is always looking for stinging nettle,and asks me if I know where some is growing.I took him to a few places where the nettle grows thick.I never asked him what he uses that for.

Thanks Boco. I’m always interested in holistic ways of improving my life. I’ll be 75 here in a few days, I’ve had diabetes since the mid fifty’s. It just keeps getting harder to control. Overall, I’m in pretty good shape, never been in a hospital except to visit people. Have taken pretty good care of myself, but the diabetes is a real problem. Dang progressive disease that just never quits and you can’t get rid of or over. We have lots of stinging nettle here, and could get you a lot, but don’t knowabout shipping it across the boarder. That is a PITA!

Re: Everything hurts - 01/03/22 12:05 AM

Originally Posted by yukonjeff

After eating a bad diet for 55 years it catches up with people in the form of visceral fat on the midsection that causes all the heart and diabetes and joint problems. Then combine that with a sedentary lifestyle and its one foot in the grave from then on.

And all it takes to reveres it all is a simple diet change, or even just a few ingredient changes can make a huge impact on a person's health and weight.

I do not think diet alone will cut it if we are talking about fitness...but ...yes most peoples diet sucks.
Posted By: teepee2

Re: Everything hurts - 01/03/22 12:13 AM

Getting old is like being punished for a crime you never committed. laugh
Posted By: NebrCatMan

Re: Everything hurts - 01/03/22 01:10 AM

I don't think knee pads will help me anymore. To many B Days. Number keeps getting bigger every year. I used to be a "Man of Steel" in my younger, much younger days. Now if the Dr's have their way I'll really be a man of steel, many steel parts ! Sad part about this........ (for the future of an America not scared of working hard to build a great nation).... is that at 65 and bout every thing wore out or out of place I could still outwork several of my 20-30 plus year younger co-workers. I look at my pains I feel and scars I have and realize each one tells a part of a story...... it adds up to a life , although hard at times, a life well lived in doing what I loved and taking the path The Good Lord put before me. I'd do all over again in a heart beat........ only thing different I would be wiser in choosing a partner to take lifetime commitment vows with. [Linked Image]
Posted By: adam m

Re: Everything hurts - 01/03/22 02:35 AM

Teeppe2 & NebrCat,
So very true.

I ask myself why all the time. Being "young" (pushing 40) most days it's torture for me and naturally the frustration comes out too easily.
I don't wish fibro on anyone. It's physical (inside and out) and mental torture
Posted By: Drifter

Re: Everything hurts - 01/03/22 08:07 AM

Lee found this on the stinging nettle. 14 uses for stinging nettle.

Couldn't find anything on castor and diabetics though.

Re: Everything hurts - 01/03/22 10:26 AM

In boyscouts we put on gloves and cut the leaves off. Soaked them in cold water a half hour. Poured off the water and rinsed them. Then boiled them about 15 minutes. Pretty good greens as I remember. We called it sting weed.

Re: Everything hurts - 01/03/22 12:20 PM

Originally Posted by NebrCatMan
I don't think knee pads will help me anymore. To many B Days. Number keeps getting bigger every year. I used to be a "Man of Steel" in my younger, much younger days. Now if the Dr's have their way I'll really be a man of steel, many steel parts ! Sad part about this........ (for the future of an America not scared of working hard to build a great nation).... is that at 65 and bout every thing wore out or out of place I could still outwork several of my 20-30 plus year younger co-workers. I look at my pains I feel and scars I have and realize each one tells a part of a story...... it adds up to a life , although hard at times, a life well lived in doing what I loved and taking the path The Good Lord put before me. I'd do all over again in a heart beat........ only thing different I would be wiser in choosing a partner to take lifetime commitment vows with. [Linked Image]

Good post NCM. wink
Posted By: LDW

Re: Everything hurts - 01/03/22 01:37 PM

Danny, I can totally relate. Seems my whole body hurts and it gets old. For me, its started when I was about 40 and now I'm nearly 62. 6 back surgeries and hip replacement has really slowed me down. Still trapped this year, although I only got about 25 sets out. It took me 3 days to get them in. I can get down to make sets, but getting up is the problem. Have to have something to get a hold on. I managed to catch 28 coyotes this year with all my limitations. I work out and do my exercises daily, I'm seeing some improvement. At least I can walk and so far on the top side of the grass. For this I'm thankful.

Re: Everything hurts - 01/03/22 02:51 PM

Way to keep pushing, Larry. That’s what we all gotta do, they ain’t started measuring me up for the box yet!

Thanks for that link, Pete. Gonna try some of that.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums