Home

Is this nationwide

Posted By: SundanceMtnMan

Is this nationwide - 01/02/22 11:00 PM

My wife and I went to buy groceries this morning. The pickup in front of us had (fornicate Biden) across the tailgate. You can't drive down the road without seeing signs or flags expressing the same sentiments. One is in a yard across the street from our elementary school. There are others expressing the same sentiments toward Trump. What has happened with public decency? I am so glad my kids are raised.
Posted By: EdP

Re: Is this nationwide - 01/02/22 11:11 PM

The left threw public decency out the window when Trump was President. I'm not in favor of either side acting in that manner.
Posted By: warrior

Re: Is this nationwide - 01/02/22 11:12 PM

Let's go Brandon!
Posted By: GREENCOUNTYPETE

Re: Is this nationwide - 01/02/22 11:13 PM

Originally Posted by warrior
Let's go Brandon!

written on many a silage bag and round bail across Wisconsin

it's really hard when Biden agrees and says Lets Go Brandon on national tv
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Is this nationwide - 01/02/22 11:19 PM

Decency went out the window with, “Romney didn’t pay his taxes.” -Harry Reid
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Is this nationwide - 01/02/22 11:24 PM

I have not seen any anti Trump signs. I have seen many pro Trump signs. I have seen very many anti biden signs, billboards, flags, banners, barns, stickers and some topiary. More signs use the F-word than anything else, when referring to biden.

Keith
Posted By: Macthediver

Re: Is this nationwide - 01/02/22 11:26 PM

Originally Posted by EdP
The left threw public decency out the window when Trump was President. I'm not in favor of either side acting in that manner.

Part of the problem is both side blaming the other and then try claiming free speech. Both parties keep pointing say look what this one did look what that one did. Just let's the grade school antic continue because think they have right too. My cause is better than yours.. Claim is someone else fault I'd start it you did. Don't either try rise above the BS of it all just try out game the other.
Pretty sad deal really.

Let's go Brand. So can just tell kids you'll figure out when you're older.

Mac

Re: Is this nationwide - 01/02/22 11:27 PM

Originally Posted by GREENCOUNTYPETE
Let's go Brandon!

written on many a silage bag and round bail across Wisconsin

it's really hard when Biden agrees and says Lets Go Brandon on national tv

Keith

Re: Is this nationwide - 01/02/22 11:33 PM

I’m disgusted with politicians period. I don’t plan on engaging in the circus of handing out power. I’m just going to ignore the dumb stuff and keep on doing what I want until it makes it to my doorstep. I will deal with it then.
Posted By: yukonjeff

Re: Is this nationwide - 01/02/22 11:34 PM

I agree its really a sad day in America when the office of the president was stolen right in our faces and theat the best we could do. Tell that to your kids.
Posted By: Marty

Re: Is this nationwide - 01/02/22 11:41 PM

It is all downhill from here on out.....accept that as reality and you will do better.
Posted By: Ohio Wolverine

Re: Is this nationwide - 01/02/22 11:45 PM

It all started when Robert De Niro said it on national TV at the awards for brain dead actors ,actresses , and Holliweird period .
Posted By: Oh Snap

Re: Is this nationwide - 01/02/22 11:49 PM

Originally Posted by yukonjeff
I agree its really a sad day in America when the office of the president was stolen right in our faces and theat the best we could do. Tell that to your kids.

Yah Jeff and shut down a pipeline in America and arrange for the Russians to complete one, create a shippping crisis due to mandated stuff, go after students parents who care what their kids are being taught, cost of living going up, put people in jail without being charged and open our border to medically compromised foreigners but locking Americans down. Legit election I don’t think so.

One only has to ask am I better off with the new administration!
Posted By: tomahawker

Re: Is this nationwide - 01/02/22 11:51 PM

Language has definitely gotten nastier. Music, tv, bumper stickers, it’s ubiquitous. I’m 45 yrs old and my mother would smack my face…and mean it, if I said the f word in front of her.
Posted By: rendezvous

Re: Is this nationwide - 01/02/22 11:52 PM

Let's go Brandon!
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: Is this nationwide - 01/02/22 11:54 PM

Originally Posted by SundanceMtnMan
My wife and I went to buy groceries this morning. The pickup in front of us had (fornicate Biden) across the tailgate. You can't drive down the road without seeing signs or flags expressing the same sentiments. One is in a yard across the street from our elementary school. There are others expressing the same sentiments toward Trump. What has happened with public decency? I am so glad my kids are raised.

Did you ever find the rock I left you at MM 5?
Posted By: run

Re: Is this nationwide - 01/02/22 11:57 PM

You see let's go Brandon a lot of places in Virginia.
Posted By: Cragar

Re: Is this nationwide - 01/02/22 11:59 PM

Originally Posted by Oh Snap
One only has to ask am I better off with the new administration!

I would not trust this current administration to watch my dog.

Look at what happened to the last dog in the White House. eek
Posted By: Oh Snap

Re: Is this nationwide - 01/03/22 12:17 AM

Many years ago I saw a picture of the Great Wall of China and there was an American slogan on it…KILROY WAS HERE! I guess now all over the world there is a new American slogan….LETS GO BRANDON….LOL but sad!

Re: Is this nationwide - 01/03/22 12:34 AM

I wasn't agreeing or disagreeing with the sentiments I was just saying there has to be a better way of expressing yourself. I am not talking about Lets go Brandon. I am talking about using the F word. If you think this is ok don't tell me you are religious and believe in God. I would love to hear Marks opinion.

Gary I am old and a little slow so don't understand your post. P.M. Me if you don't want to put it out there in the forum.

Re: Is this nationwide - 01/03/22 12:43 AM

Originally Posted by HobbieTrapper
I’m disgusted with politicians period. I don’t plan on engaging in the circus of handing out power. I’m just going to ignore the dumb stuff and keep on doing what I want until it makes it to my doorstep. I will deal with it then.

More power to you but you'll die alone at the hands of the state if you wait to long. The individual has zero power against state.
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: Is this nationwide - 01/03/22 12:47 AM

I am with Hobbie Trapper on this one. Mind you I do have a Lets go Brandon bumper sticker on my truck and the " I did that " stickers I put on the pumps when I fill the truck up. Those two things make way more sense to me than the clowns in the swamp any day of the week.

Re: Is this nationwide - 01/03/22 12:49 AM

If they got away with election fraud the rest is elementary. Poke us with a fork..we're done.

Re: Is this nationwide - 01/03/22 12:57 AM

Originally Posted by Marty
It is all downhill from here on out.....accept that as reality and you will do better.

^this.

smile
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: Is this nationwide - 01/03/22 12:59 AM

More power to you but you'll die alone at the hands of the state if you wait to long. The individual has zero power against state.

Im with warrior and anyone with any ability to think that takes the time will to. But there is a seriius problem getting people that just want to be left alone to get it together. Alone you will end up like Rubby Ridge and small group like Waco. Then it gets spun and on to the next group. Groups need to be much larger.

Re: Is this nationwide - 01/03/22 01:24 AM

Wife explained your post Gary. The rock wasn't big enough most of me is still sticking out. grin
Posted By: Boco

Re: Is this nationwide - 01/03/22 01:33 AM

Originally Posted by KeithC
I have not seen any anti Trump signs. I have seen many pro Trump signs. I have seen very many anti biden signs, billboards, flags, banners, barns, stickers and some topiary. More signs use the F-word than anything else, when referring to biden.

Keith

Do they still fly the big baby trump blimp down there,lol.
Posted By: Flicker Shad

Re: Is this nationwide - 01/03/22 01:38 AM

By then it could be to late.
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Is this nationwide - 01/03/22 02:10 AM

This is why

[Linked Image]
Posted By: M.Magis

Re: Is this nationwide - 01/03/22 02:24 AM

How many here are going to whine when this is closed? Do you have so little respect for the owner of the site that you repeatedly, and blatantly, ignore the rules that are clearly posted?
Posted By: CaseXX

Re: Is this nationwide - 01/03/22 02:25 AM

Ok, I'll give it a shot.
To answer your question, "What happened to.public decency "?
It left when Dr. Spock came out with his book telling Americans how to raise your children. Sans spanking.
It left when corporate powers and their PR teams made you think you had to keep up with the Jones's and the only way to do it was to make households become 2 incomes. Leaving the children to someone else's moral teachings.
It left when corporations made Americans think in terms of dollars per hour as a measure of wealth. And there's no other way to make a living.
It left when there was only instant gratification, no working and buying what you need/want when you can afford it.
It left when Americans started working for wages.
In short, it left when the moral compass left the home, now we are left with 3rd, 4th, and 5th generations of people that don't even have a clue as to what public decency is. There's no public only me. And past that I don't care about you.
Don't believe me? Ask any 3rd, 4th gen. Farm boy how he felt when he killed his first fat hog, or first deer, or even wild rabbit, then had it for dinner.
Now ask any 3rd, 4th gen. inner city kid how he felt when he busted his first cap in some other kid because he had a blue bandanna?
Just my 2 cents.

Re: Is this nationwide - 01/03/22 02:32 AM

^this.

smile

Good advice, comrades.
Posted By: BandB

Re: Is this nationwide - 01/03/22 02:43 AM

Your kidding right? Listen to conversations when your out. Watch one episode of any popular cable TV show. Look at the Yellowstone thread. Vulgarity is now the norm.

Re: Is this nationwide - 01/03/22 02:46 AM

The decline of a once great nation......get used to it, not gonna change.
Posted By: MNTrapper21

Re: Is this nationwide - 01/03/22 02:47 AM

Originally Posted by M.Magis
How many here are going to whine when this is closed? Do you have so little respect for the owner of the site that you repeatedly, and blatantly, ignore the rules that are clearly posted?

Mods don't seem to care
Posted By: Yukon John

Re: Is this nationwide - 01/03/22 02:49 AM

Originally Posted by CaseXX
Ok, I'll give it a shot.
To answer your question, "What happened to.public decency "?
It left when Dr. Spock came out with his book telling Americans how to raise your children. Sans spanking.
It left when corporate powers and their PR teams made you think you had to keep up with the Jones's and the only way to do it was to make households become 2 incomes. Leaving the children to someone else's moral teachings.
It left when corporations made Americans think in terms of dollars per hour as a measure of wealth. And there's no other way to make a living.
It left when there was only instant gratification, no working and buying what you need/want when you can afford it.
It left when Americans started working for wages.
In short, it left when the moral compass left the home, now we are left with 3rd, 4th, and 5th generations of people that don't even have a clue as to what public decency is. There's no public only me. And past that I don't care about you.
Don't believe me? Ask any 3rd, 4th gen. Farm boy how he felt when he killed his first fat hog, or first deer, or even wild rabbit, then had it for dinner.
Now ask any 3rd, 4th gen. inner city kid how he felt when he busted his first cap in some other kid because he had a blue bandanna?
Just my 2 cents.

Very good post right here! My daughter swore off meat a couple years ago because of a video she watched in ag class! Kept telling her she was an idiot...luckily it's over now! No caps in the (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) here (yet)!
Posted By: Wolfdog91

Re: Is this nationwide - 01/03/22 02:49 AM

People are running the let's go Brandon thing into the ground .....

Re: Is this nationwide - 01/03/22 02:57 AM

No I won’t, the state couldn’t care less about me. When they do and I can’t ignore them anymore there will be plenty of options where I can worry them more than they worry me.

Re: Is this nationwide - 01/03/22 03:08 AM

Hobbie

Just a guess here but I don't think he ( warrior) means state in the same sense you do. Just guessing.

Re: Is this nationwide - 01/03/22 03:21 AM

BanbB
Not disputing that. I just have trouble with most accepting it. I will be the first to admit I have a potty mouth when I lose my temper but I don't around women and kids. I can't believe people think it is acceptable to do so. It is to bad people can't express themselves in a different way.
Posted By: 1oldforester

Re: Is this nationwide - 01/03/22 03:28 AM

I have seen lots of "MAGA" hats, but not one "Build Back Better" hat.

Re: Is this nationwide - 01/03/22 03:32 AM

Originally Posted by 1oldforester
I have seen lots of "MAGA" hats, but not one "Build Back Better" hat.

Other than photo I've never seen either
Posted By: stinkypete

Re: Is this nationwide - 01/03/22 03:50 AM

[Linked Image]. This is what America looks like. Red. But Blue is where Brandon Thrives
Posted By: stinkypete

Re: Is this nationwide - 01/03/22 03:52 AM

Let the truth be told. I figure once enough smart people keep loosing money. They will over look a mean tweet or two grin

Re: Is this nationwide - 01/03/22 04:11 AM

Ummm the Smart People aren't going to loose money regardless of the map colors.
Posted By: hippie

Re: Is this nationwide - 01/03/22 04:26 AM

[Linked Image]

The only Biden stuff.........on illegals coming here.
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: Is this nationwide - 01/03/22 04:49 AM

Lots of jews thought they would be ok alone also.

Re: Is this nationwide - 01/03/22 04:51 AM

Originally Posted by hippie
[Linked Image]

The only Biden stuff.........on illegals coming here.

Not a one of those "poor starving refugees" looks like they have ever missed a meal in their life.

Keith
Posted By: BandB

Re: Is this nationwide - 01/03/22 05:49 AM

BanbB
Not disputing that. I just have trouble with most accepting it. I will be the first to admit I have a potty mouth when I lose my temper but I don't around women and kids. I can't believe people think it is acceptable to do so. It is to bad people can't express themselves in a different way.

Your right about that. Even the worst would curb themselves around women and children in days past, but not much anymore. Seems like a lot of the women are worse than the men nowadays. I can't claim that I've never said a curse word, but I never say it around my kids. If I do slip up when I'm angry, it bothers me, and I try to do better.
Posted By: Feedinggrounds

Re: Is this nationwide - 01/03/22 09:59 AM

Originally Posted by Wolfdog91
People are running the let's go Brandon thing into the ground .....

Brandon is running this country into the ground....I yearn for Jimmy Carters leadership and steady hand now.....I for one think the phrase "The Big Lie" is far worse!!
Posted By: Feedinggrounds

Re: Is this nationwide - 01/03/22 10:04 AM

Not taking the time to count how many other threads and topics are here to read. Don't let this one bunch your panties. I look at it as a slight venting, it will get closed in time. Guys will have vented a little, life goes on.
Posted By: Pawnee

Re: Is this nationwide - 01/03/22 10:31 AM

Originally Posted by bowhunter27295

It was about the seriousness of the charge not the absence of facts. Do you not understand HT!!!!
laugh crazy

So true
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Is this nationwide - 01/03/22 11:34 AM

It's mostly Let's Go Brandon around these parts. I guess lots of folks still have a bit of decency and don't use the F-bomb on flags, stickers, and apparel. I have seen a few with the F-bomb.

Re: Is this nationwide - 01/03/22 11:53 AM

I try not to use bad language unless I’m around women in the suburbs or liberal males. lol

Re: Is this nationwide - 01/03/22 12:04 PM

Decency left when the newly elected Muslim ran out onstage in front of the camera yelling "impeach the mother******". We all know where the indecency started.
Posted By: M.Magis

Re: Is this nationwide - 01/03/22 01:39 PM

Originally Posted by Feedinggrounds

Not taking the time to count how many other threads and topics are here to read. Don't let this one bunch your panties. I look at it as a slight venting, it will get closed in time. Guys will have vented a little, life goes on.

So like I said, no respect. Ironic considering the topic.
Posted By: yotetrapper30

Re: Is this nationwide - 01/03/22 02:00 PM

Down here it's not possible to leave the house without seeing Maga hats... they're everywhere. I've seen some LGB signs and stickers, seen the Biden gas pump stickers (besides the ones I have). I HAVE seen Biden sentiment using the F word once or twice. They were on pickup trucks driven by young men.

But as to whether or not it's nationwide... it is... just youtube up any major sporting event (NFL, NCAA, Nascar, etc) and you can find a video of the crowd chanting the #FJB chant.
Posted By: HayDay

Re: Is this nationwide - 01/03/22 02:43 PM

The problem stems from what led up to the election, what happened during the election and what has happened since.

Trump got around $75M votes in 2020......perhaps an all time high for any president. Yet they claim Biden got 81M votes, running a shadow campaign from his basement. He also made up over 2M vote shortfall in 6 key swing states the day after election was over to win by a mere 200,000 votes total. Didn't happen and every body knows it didn't happen, so can't accept the cheat.

Then Biden proceeds to dismantle everything and screw the pooch 6 ways to Sunday.

People can accept a legit win and what happens next. They will not accept a cheat no matter what.

Re: Is this nationwide - 01/03/22 03:45 PM

Originally Posted by HayDay
The problem stems from what led up to the election, what happened during the election and what has happened since.

Trump got around $75M votes in 2020......perhaps an all time high for any president. Yet they claim Biden got 81M votes, running a shadow campaign from his basement. He also made up over 2M vote shortfall in 6 key swing states the day after election was over to win by a mere 200,000 votes total. Didn't happen and every body knows it didn't happen, so can't accept the cheat.

Then Biden proceeds to dismantle everything and screw the pooch 6 ways to Sunday.

People can accept a legit win and what happens next. They will not accept a cheat no matter what.

Trump garnered record shattering votes. More votes than any other person ever, more votes than any other incumbent ever, more votes than his first win (which is almost unheard of). Yet, we are to somehow believe Biden did even better than that and the total turnout of voters nationwide shattered all previous standing records.
Posted By: teepee2

Re: Is this nationwide - 01/03/22 03:46 PM

And when he was confronted about the lie his answer was ---"It worked" mad
© 2024 Trapperman Forums