Home

Lobsters ,Standing Up Straight and Depression

Posted By: Wolfdog91

Lobsters ,Standing Up Straight and Depression - 01/04/22 03:50 AM

Thought this was interesting. I listened to his whole seminar that talked about the current political problems with the country, depression and fractional problems in society and if you have an hour and a half to just listen I'd highly recommend it but idk figured someone would find this little five minute deal interesting

Posted By: Boco

Re: Lobsters ,Standing Up Straight and Depression - 01/04/22 04:42 AM

Walk Like a Man-Grand Funk Railroad.
Posted By: martyd

Re: Lobsters ,Standing Up Straight and Depression - 01/04/22 05:02 AM

That was a good 5 minute video. Will look at at the longer version. Very good. MD
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Lobsters ,Standing Up Straight and Depression - 01/04/22 05:06 AM

Originally Posted by Boco
Walk Like a Man-Grand Funk Railroad.

Posted By: Dirty D

Re: Lobsters ,Standing Up Straight and Depression - 01/04/22 05:22 AM

Jordan Peterson is great. many hours of his stuff on the internet to watch.
Posted By: tomahawker

Re: Lobsters ,Standing Up Straight and Depression - 01/04/22 05:40 AM

I’ve read the book, highly recommend! Way more entertaining than the title suggests. And religion…don’t let that throw anybody off. Educational, inspirational, entertaining. Just a great great read.

Re: Lobsters ,Standing Up Straight and Depression - 01/05/22 12:10 AM

Originally Posted by tomahawker
I’ve read the book, highly recommend! Way more entertaining than the title suggests. And religion…don’t let that throw anybody off. Educational, inspirational, entertaining. Just a great great read.

Well I gotta say his views on religion are super interesting if you really listen to them. Come off as a atheist at first but once you listen to home he's a rather devout christian. Just analyzes everything
Posted By: Camohoyt340

Re: Lobsters ,Standing Up Straight and Depression - 01/05/22 12:29 AM

He’s a drug addict. He had to take some time off because he was hooked on benzodiazepines and suicidal.
Posted By: warrior

Re: Lobsters ,Standing Up Straight and Depression - 01/05/22 12:34 AM

Originally Posted by Camohoyt340
He’s a drug addict. He had to take some time off because he was hooked on benzodiazepines and suicidal.

So he's what? Canceled maybe, you snowflake.

He sought treatment, we all have those times where we might fall for a chemical crutch. For most it's alcohol and never given a second thought. How much more for a man speaking against the tide?

Re: Lobsters ,Standing Up Straight and Depression - 01/05/22 12:35 AM

But your generation denies such a thing as sin so I guess you're free to throw stones.

Re: Lobsters ,Standing Up Straight and Depression - 01/05/22 12:38 AM

.....it's always something isn't it smirk
Posted By: Flicker Shad

Re: Lobsters ,Standing Up Straight and Depression - 01/05/22 12:41 AM

Originally Posted by Camohoyt340

He got depressed when his wife got cancer. He gets a pass. He's human. He's still smarter than most.
Posted By: GREENCOUNTYPETE

Re: Lobsters ,Standing Up Straight and Depression - 01/05/22 12:45 AM

most shrinks get into psychology to figure out how they or why they are broken. so a broken shrink isn't really all that odd

the information is still interesting

Re: Lobsters ,Standing Up Straight and Depression - 01/05/22 12:46 AM

I truly admire his intellect and quick dry wit. Just like in that interview with that twit reporter. I'm sure I could come up with a snappy comeback but I'd have to think on it and probably mail it in the next day.
Posted By: grumley701

Re: Lobsters ,Standing Up Straight and Depression - 01/05/22 12:52 AM

Very intelligent man, we all go through things in life. It's always easiest to attack the man in the arena sitting on the sidelines. If you like intelligent deep thinkers you should check out Chuck Missler..
© 2024 Trapperman Forums