Home

Are you paying attention

Posted By: stinkypete

Are you paying attention - 01/05/22 11:54 PM

Make sure you are paying attention to the Hill tomorrow in DC. Listen to them speak. Listen to what they have to say. Pay attention. If you don’t pay attention. You may wake up and say. What happened.
Posted By: Kansas Rook

Re: Are you paying attention - 01/06/22 12:14 AM

You might want to make another post tomorrow because I’m sure in the heck not planning on paying attention to anything those liars both D and R have to say. So keep me posted.
Posted By: CaseXX

Re: Are you paying attention - 01/06/22 12:23 AM

Originally Posted by Kansas Rook
You might want to make another post tomorrow because I’m sure in the heck not planning on paying attention to anything those liars both D and R have to say. So keep me posted.

Liars both you got that right, I most likely will listen to some parts but it won't be with my empty Kool-aid dixi cups over my ears.

Already started listening, just listened to one of the policemen that was beaten last year.
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Are you paying attention - 01/06/22 12:54 AM

Good day to just ignore the media. Lots of stupidity will be spewed. (Lots more than normal)
Posted By: Lugnut

Re: Are you paying attention - 01/06/22 01:00 AM

I won’t be paying attention. I won’t be watching or listening. I’ve got a pretty good understanding of the spin they are going to put on everything. I don’t need to sit and watch it, it’s not good for my stress levels.
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: Are you paying attention - 01/06/22 01:08 AM

The MSM is playing up the boogiemen stories already making it sound like it’s common place all over the Nation but they never said mostly peaceful for some reason.

Re: Are you paying attention - 01/06/22 01:50 AM

After tomorrow. They will start changing voter registration etc... That is why you need to listen. There is a movement that they are going to push before midterm elections. Vote it into law. This has nothing to do with right or wrong Dem or Rep. This has to do with control Plain and simple. Mark my words. It is coming. Your voice will need to be heard. IMO of course. grin
Posted By: Nessmuck

Re: Are you paying attention - 01/06/22 01:56 AM

Originally Posted by Lugnut
I won’t be paying attention. I won’t be watching or listening. I’ve got a pretty good understanding of the spin they are going to put on everything. I don’t need to sit and watch it, it’s not good for my stress levels.

Same here….just vote them rat Bastids out
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Are you paying attention - 01/06/22 02:00 AM

X3
Posted By: yotetrapper30

Re: Are you paying attention - 01/06/22 02:14 AM

What exactly is going on tomorrow? I see nothing on the Senate or House calendars. Just people running their mouths at some sort of protest or something?
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Are you paying attention - 01/06/22 02:18 AM

Originally Posted by yotetrapper30
What exactly is going on tomorrow? I see nothing on the Senate or House calendars. Just people running their mouths at some sort of protest or something?

Diversion from the real game. Soon the filibuster to be gone and your vote with it.
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: Are you paying attention - 01/06/22 02:21 AM

[Linked Image]

Re: Are you paying attention - 01/06/22 02:23 AM

Danny is that picture recent?
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: Are you paying attention - 01/06/22 02:57 AM

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/pol...of-conservative-conference-a3647676.html
Posted By: yukon254

Re: Are you paying attention - 01/06/22 03:03 AM

Elections have consequences. Especially crooked ones. Dr Malone likened what is going on to nazi Germany, and he isnt far off.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Are you paying attention - 01/06/22 03:51 AM

Originally Posted by Kansas Rook

Hahaha me either

Following
Posted By: Marty

Re: Are you paying attention - 01/06/22 03:55 AM

If you did not realize that the libs plan to never loose again no matter what it takes you were not paying attention....that is the real thing to be aware of.
Posted By: Squash

Re: Are you paying attention - 01/06/22 10:44 AM

Originally Posted by Marty
If you did not realize that the libs plan to never loose again no matter what it takes you were not paying attention....that is the real thing to be aware of.

X2, and this is why the Republicans should not count their chickens before they are hatched in the mid term elections.
Posted By: Trap Setter

Re: Are you paying attention - 01/06/22 10:48 AM

So again what's going on? Is it a vote or a committee's findings, a coup?
Posted By: Feedinggrounds

Re: Are you paying attention - 01/06/22 11:13 AM

A bit of pause and thought for the family of Ashley Babbit, they lost a loved one today. The person responsible is treated as a hero.
Posted By: nh toe pincher

Re: Are you paying attention - 01/06/22 11:23 AM

dems are trying to change the rules of engagement. read up on "filibuster". if they have their way now, they will have their way forever is what it boils down to.
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: Are you paying attention - 01/06/22 11:37 AM

Today is also Jan 6. Last Jan 6th was the peaceful protest in DC that was turned violent by BLM and Liberals.

Re: Are you paying attention - 01/06/22 11:38 AM

X2 nh toe pincher. Exactly. That is why Everyone needs to listen today and pay attention to what they are actually saying. Not about Trump. Not about the insurrection. Laws they are going to impose. Frightening to me.
Posted By: hippie

Re: Are you paying attention - 01/06/22 11:48 AM

Did any of y'all watch Garlands speech about this yesterday?

So glad he's not on the SCOTUS !
Posted By: Ol' Smoke

Re: Are you paying attention - 01/06/22 11:56 AM

The same people that put on the impeachment clown show (epic fail).
Posted By: Lugnut

Re: Are you paying attention - 01/06/22 12:32 PM

According to the White House’s own press secretary, Biden will spend at least part of his speech bashing President Trump and detailing the events of the riot.

Re: Are you paying attention - 01/06/22 12:34 PM

According to the White House’s own press secretary, Biden will spend at least part of his speech bashing President Trump and detailing the events of the riot.

If his reading capabilities are working today.....
Posted By: yukon254

Re: Are you paying attention - 01/06/22 12:39 PM

Originally Posted by Gary Benson
Today is also Jan 6. Last Jan 6th was the peaceful protest in DC that was turned violent by BLM and Liberals.

And federal agents..
Posted By: Kart29

Re: Are you paying attention - 01/06/22 01:02 PM

Originally Posted by Marty

I would tend to agree with this. I think the way they got away with the fraudulent election for president in 2020 set a standard for the future. But, then those elections for governor in New Jersey and Virginia make me wonder why the leftists didn't fix the elections there. Did they try but were unsuccessful? Did they not consider it important enough and so make little effort? Are they picking and choosing which elections they will fix to try to maintain some minimum level of credibility in the validity of elections?
Posted By: Dirt

Re: Are you paying attention - 01/06/22 04:10 PM

Originally Posted by nh toe pincher
dems are trying to change the rules of engagement. read up on "filibuster". if they have their way now, they will have their way forever is what it boils down to.

"WASHINGTON ― Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (Ky.) and his fellow Republicans pulled the nuclear rules trigger Thursday, gutting the filibuster rule for Supreme Court nominees after Democrats blocked President Donald Trump’s conservative pick, Neil Gorsuch."

Re: Are you paying attention - 01/06/22 04:45 PM

True Dirt but the Federal take over of election law is clearly a constitutional crisis. That is if you believe in the Constitution.

Re: Are you paying attention - 01/06/22 05:15 PM

X2 J Staton
Posted By: warrior

Re: Are you paying attention - 01/06/22 05:24 PM

Anyone else feel like we're being gaslighted?

Re: Are you paying attention - 01/06/22 06:00 PM

Originally Posted by Dirt
Originally Posted by nh toe pincher

"WASHINGTON ― Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (Ky.) and his fellow Republicans pulled the nuclear rules trigger Thursday, gutting the filibuster rule for Supreme Court nominees after Democrats blocked President Donald Trump’s conservative pick, Neil Gorsuch."

Like Paul Harvey said, the rest of the story.

McConnell only "expanded" the option to SCOTUS nominees after the dems passed the Nuclear option under Obama to pass his Federal judge nominees.
Posted By: Posco

Re: Are you paying attention - 01/06/22 06:45 PM

Brain-forsaken leftists. Gonna have to beat them into the dirt.

Re: Are you paying attention - 01/06/22 06:56 PM

Originally Posted by warrior

Is that similar to having smoke blowed up yer butt? That would be a yes.
Posted By: 3togo

Re: Are you paying attention - 01/06/22 07:08 PM

Why didn't 100% of Republicans oppose Garlands nomination?

Re: Are you paying attention - 01/06/22 07:24 PM

Many Republicans are being paid off one way or another.
Posted By: warrior

Re: Are you paying attention - 01/06/22 07:28 PM

Is that similar to having smoke blowed up yer butt? That would be a yes.

Pretty much except the first is purposely done to get you to question your sanity or go insane.
The last just pisses you off.

Re: Are you paying attention - 01/06/22 07:36 PM

Warrior. That’s great laugh
Posted By: Posco

Re: Are you paying attention - 01/06/22 07:46 PM

No question about it. I was thinking the same thing the other day, they're trolling us.
Posted By: TC1

Re: Are you paying attention - 01/06/22 07:49 PM

And the FBI. There fixed it for ya!
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Are you paying attention - 01/06/22 07:56 PM

Just think how aggravating it is going to be when we have to stop being productive to deal with the stupid.

Re: Are you paying attention - 01/06/22 08:17 PM

Here, don't worry about what the talking heads on the news say, listen to the guy the libs put in office and has the power.

https://thehill.com/video/in-the-ne...-delivers-remarks-on-jan-6-investigation

Re: Are you paying attention - 01/06/22 08:41 PM

Did you read any of the comments Hippie?

Re: Are you paying attention - 01/06/22 08:42 PM

No,
Should i?

Re: Are you paying attention - 01/06/22 09:03 PM

Won’t see anything you don’t already know.

Re: Are you paying attention - 01/06/22 10:07 PM

I had to google gas lighting, sounds like a bunch of new age phyco babble. Think I'll go with the smoke up, definition.

You guys do know our presidents have been placed in office sense J F K don't you. And it ain't got nothing to do with political party's
Posted By: Flicker Shad

Re: Are you paying attention - 01/06/22 10:26 PM

Originally Posted by CaseXX
I had to google gas lighting, sounds like a bunch of new age phyco babble. Think I'll go with the smoke up, definition.

You guys do know our presidents have been placed in office sense J F K don't you. And it ain't got nothing to do with political party's

It's all about the club and we ain't in it. George Carlin told us in his show and people just laughed. He wasn't lying.
Posted By: Trap Setter

Re: Are you paying attention - 01/06/22 10:39 PM

Gas lighting isn't new age psycho babble lol. It's from a very old black and white film from just after sound came along. It's about a man who wants to convince his wife she is insane and lowers the light output on the old gas lights in their house. He and his accomplices convince the lights aren't getting dimmer but she knows they are but eventually can't believe her own eyes goes hysterical and kills herself.

Thats what the media and government are doing to the people. Telling us don't believe your lying eyes.

Re: Are you paying attention - 01/06/22 10:51 PM

Originally Posted by Trap Setter
Gas lighting isn't new age psycho babble lol. It's from a very old black and white film from just after sound came along. It's about a man who wants to convince his wife she is insane and lowers the light output on the old gas lights in their house. He and his accomplices convince the lights aren't getting dimmer but she knows they are but eventually can't believe her own eyes goes hysterical and kills herself.

Thats what the media and government are doing to the people. Telling us don't believe your lying eyes.

OK, at least I can understand plain english I guess thats what it said cept without the historical aspect. The link I clicked on went on bout psychology of the mind and went downhill from there. One reason I hate stuff on the interweb. Thanks.
Me
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Are you paying attention - 01/07/22 12:06 AM

Originally Posted by HobbieTrapper
Just think how aggravating it is going to be when we have to stop being productive to deal with the stupid.

Yep , that day is near
Posted By: 52Carl

Re: Are you paying attention - 01/07/22 12:27 AM

I don't know who Ashley Babbitt was, but I do know that she had no business doing what she was trying to do.
What kind of sense does it make to force your way into a building where Republicans were in the process of undoing the greatest injustice in the history of this country?
She was either a very ignorant person riled up by operatives who were known to be there to encourage entry into the Capital building, or a paid operative herself.
She should not have been shot. I believe that whoever shot her got scared and didn't have the discipline to follow the order of allowing everyone in. The order to not shoot anyone was made to protect all of the FBI plants inside masquerading as Trump supporters.

Re: Are you paying attention - 01/07/22 12:42 AM

A lot was learned 1/6.

Re: Are you paying attention - 01/07/22 12:54 AM

I see some post have been removed. Does Georgia touch a nerve?

Re: Are you paying attention - 01/07/22 01:02 AM

IMO. Before midterm elections. We will see the outcome of there insurrection investigation. More then likely will show names and faces of all charged fined and jailed. Trump is and will continue to be there target. Before 2024 presidential election. Just my opinion. But for them to call people deplorable, non educated, some how some way. We sure are getting a lot of attention. I am one of those deplorable individuals. And proud [Linked Image]
Posted By: Marty

Re: Are you paying attention - 01/07/22 01:06 AM

In the end the libs will win....or so it seems to me...not the outcome I would like but the outcome that seems logical.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums