Home

Antonio Brown

Posted By: Flicker Shad

Antonio Brown - 01/09/22 07:58 PM

The game a few years ago when he got a cheap shot from Burffict is the game that wrecked his brain. It's that hit that has put him in the spot he is in today. I feel bad for the guy.
Posted By: Nessmuck

Re: Antonio Brown - 01/09/22 08:05 PM

Something ain’t right with that boy
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: Antonio Brown - 01/09/22 08:09 PM

He's saying the coach was forcing him to play with an injured ankle. Who knows. At the point he walked off, coach said he was no longer on the team. Now he's reneged on that. There's bound to be a contract. I don't know if Antonio could survive on the $20 mil he has banked so far.
Posted By: jbyrd63

Re: Antonio Brown - 01/09/22 08:22 PM

Yea you believe that ankle story? Wasn't slowing him down when he was running across the field ! He started to pull his pants off but changed his mind. That means he was thinking. He untied them and went to pull them off .

Re: Antonio Brown - 01/09/22 08:39 PM

Irregardless of what happens............dude's got 20 mil to work with.
Posted By: M.Magis

Re: Antonio Brown - 01/09/22 08:42 PM

He’s been a known problem since he was a kid. Quit trying to blame him being an idiot on anyone or anything other than him. He’s just self centered and has been his entire life. Only people we should feel sorry for are those forced to be around him.

Re: Antonio Brown - 01/09/22 08:45 PM

His loss…to be in the Playoffs this year…and possibly anothah trip to the Super Bowl.
Posted By: elkaholic

Re: Antonio Brown - 01/09/22 08:52 PM

There's a deeper reason they didn't cut him... If cut he could be picked up on waivers and help a different team with a super bowl chance. This way if they keep him on the roster, yet still not play him, he can't be picked up. There are teams that would take that chance for a possible super bowl run.
Posted By: Marty

Re: Antonio Brown - 01/09/22 09:01 PM

Who??????
Posted By: M.Magis

Re: Antonio Brown - 01/09/22 09:48 PM

Originally Posted by elkaholic
There's a deeper reason they didn't cut him... If cut he could be picked up on waivers and help a different team with a super bowl chance. This way if they keep him on the roster, yet still not play him, he can't be picked up. There are teams that would take that chance for a possible super bowl run.

He was cut days ago.

Re: Antonio Brown - 01/09/22 10:08 PM

His 3.1 million contract expires April 2022 unless the contract can be cancelled.
Posted By: Flicker Shad

Re: Antonio Brown - 01/09/22 10:12 PM

Originally Posted by Gary Benson
His 3.1 million contract expires April 2022 unless the contract can be cancelled.

Contracts are not guaranteed. He won't see all of that money.
Posted By: elkaholic

Re: Antonio Brown - 01/09/22 10:34 PM

Originally Posted by M.Magis
Originally Posted by elkaholic

He was cut days ago.

I guess they did now.

He was cut by Arians right after the game, then the Buc's management decided against it. Now it looks like they rethought that and did cut him. I hadn't heard anything about it, so I thought the idea of keeping him on the roster was still in place.

My Bad.
Posted By: EdP

Re: Antonio Brown - 01/09/22 11:47 PM

Sounds to me like that was Tampa Bay mgmt's way of telling Arians that it wasn't his decision to make as coach, and then they made the same decision and cut Brown.

Re: Antonio Brown - 01/10/22 12:06 AM

Dallas and Jerry Jones always likes a “ Little Crazy “….. he would fit right in there
Posted By: Savell

Re: Antonio Brown - 01/10/22 12:08 AM

No doubt Ness lol ... bring him on and make him play shirtless lol
Posted By: SGT. C

Re: Antonio Brown - 01/10/22 12:09 AM

POS..............Sarge
© 2024 Trapperman Forums