Home

football

Posted By: black beaver

football - 01/10/22 08:38 PM

I know college football isn't big thang around here but who is ready for bama and Georgia game tonight.
Posted By: KsTrapper88

Re: football - 01/10/22 08:52 PM

Not me, I’m so tired of the SEC is the best talk. Yes it’s true, but really the dominance of one conference is to the detriment of college football as a whole. But I’m sure it’ll be a good game, I just refuse to watch lol
Posted By: yotetrapper30

Re: football - 01/10/22 09:10 PM

I'm ready!! Roll Tide!!!
Posted By: corky

Re: football - 01/10/22 09:34 PM

Go Dawgs
Posted By: KsTrapper88

Re: football - 01/10/22 09:36 PM

Originally Posted by KsTrapper88
Not me, I’m so tired of the SEC is the best talk. Yes it’s true, but really the dominance of one conference is to the detriment of college football as a whole. But I’m sure it’ll be a good game, I just refuse to watch lol

Well I just sound like a whiney jealous Kansas State fan. If I was betting, my money would be on bama
Posted By: warrior

Re: football - 01/10/22 09:42 PM

Originally Posted by KsTrapper88

To be the Man you to have to beat the Man.
Posted By: Nittany Lion

Re: football - 01/10/22 09:51 PM

The way I look at it one of the SEC teams will finish 2nd and the other will finish next to last in tonight's game.
Posted By: CTRAPS

Re: football - 01/10/22 09:55 PM

I'm pulling for Alabama.
Posted By: MNTrapper21

Re: football - 01/10/22 10:15 PM

Go Dawgs

Re: football - 01/10/22 11:08 PM

Sorry ctraps but I am going for the Dawgs,

Hope they whip bama.
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: football - 01/10/22 11:13 PM

Go Dawgs. Alabama needs their tailfeathers clipped. Dawgs are going to take the Tide challenge.
Posted By: 2ndjoborfun

Re: football - 01/10/22 11:15 PM

Let us hope for a good "close" game.
2nd

Re: football - 01/10/22 11:16 PM

jailbyrd will blame the refs

Re: football - 01/10/22 11:23 PM

bama needs to be beaten.

Re: football - 01/10/22 11:26 PM

Most NCAAF players should be forced to work at a fast food resturant one (1) day a week.
2nd

Re: football - 01/10/22 11:37 PM

True, but are you going for bama or Georgia?

Alabama I guessing.

Re: football - 01/10/22 11:37 PM

Purdue Boilermakers!

Re: football - 01/10/22 11:39 PM

And don't laugh Black Beav!

Re: football - 01/10/22 11:50 PM

ROLL TIDE ROLL

Re: football - 01/10/22 11:51 PM

grin

Re: football - 01/11/22 12:02 AM

[Linked Image]

Re: football - 01/11/22 12:26 AM

Kick off is in 30:00 minutes.

GO DAWGS!
Posted By: jbyrd63

Re: football - 01/11/22 12:51 AM

Originally Posted by Gary Benson

Nope IF and when bama gets beat I am the first to point out their flaws ! Reason you and others hate me because I say it like it is Big 10 sucks when it comes to playing in the big games! Other than Clemson no other team has stayed with the sec in the last 25years
But wait until next year you guys might win another rosy O’Donnell maxi bowl Cause you sure can’t win one of the playoffs !!!
Lol lol lol

With that said unless Georgia has some turn overs bama will loose by 10 Odds are against them Georgia has lost all five games against bama and Saban

Re: football - 01/11/22 12:54 AM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: bblwi

Re: football - 01/11/22 01:02 AM

I will be all setup to watch. I just hope we get a good game from quality teams that are well coached.

Bryce
Posted By: varmintshooter

Re: football - 01/11/22 01:05 AM

Originally Posted by jbyrd63
[Linked Image]

Dang I like this

GO DAWGS!!!
Posted By: bass10

Re: football - 01/11/22 01:12 AM

Nope IF and when bama gets beat I am the first to point out their flaws ! Reason you and others hate me because I say it like it is Big 10 sucks when it comes to playing in the big games! Other than Clemson no other team has stayed with the sec in the last 25years
But wait until next year you guys might win another rosy O’Donnell maxi bowl Cause you sure can’t win one of the playoffs !!!
Lol lol lol

With that said unless Georgia has some turn overs bama will loose by 10 Odds are against them Georgia has lost all five games against bama and Saban

Hate is a strong word, you give your opinion add nauseum. Dislike is ok but it’s because your an obnoxious blowhard! Just clearing that up for you.

Re: football - 01/11/22 03:14 AM

Like I said after the semi games not blow hard if results on the field back it up
Posted By: bankrunner

Re: football - 01/11/22 03:38 AM

Got to be the most boring game ever.
Posted By: ~ADC~

Re: football - 01/11/22 04:15 AM

Originally Posted by bankrunner

X2 The refs are trying to liven it up but it still sucks. lol
Posted By: Nessmuck

Re: football - 01/11/22 04:19 AM

Bama got a gift…that was an incomplete pass
Posted By: corky

Re: football - 01/11/22 04:22 AM

Not so boring now

Re: football - 01/11/22 04:22 AM

Getn good now !
Posted By: i1deagU

Re: football - 01/11/22 04:47 AM

Uh Oh.. lol

Re: football - 01/11/22 04:48 AM

It ovah huh Nessy? Pick 6 nail in the coffin.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: football - 01/11/22 04:49 AM

Big 10 fans....now that's football! Congrats Dawgs!

Re: football - 01/11/22 04:50 AM

Well I was wrong Ga won by 15!!!!
I said 10 Hard to beat a team 2 times a year especially if your 2 1300 yards receivers are out
Congratulations bulldog fans !!

Re: football - 01/11/22 04:55 AM

Yup…..It’s OVAH ! ……love it when BAMA loses
Posted By: ky_coyote_hunter

Re: football - 01/11/22 05:00 AM

Congrats to the Georgia Bulldogs!
Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Re: football - 01/11/22 05:03 AM

Originally Posted by Nessmuck

Me to
Posted By: bankrunner

Re: football - 01/11/22 05:10 AM

Well I was wrong Ga won by 15!!!!
I said 10 Hard to beat a team 2 times a year especially if your 2 1300 yards receivers are out
Congratulations bulldog fans !!

All I hear is blah, blah, blah and some whiney excuses from a blowhard. Thought Bama had the best players in the country, their backups should have had this with Saban as the coach. Maybe if they weren't soft and get injured all by themselves.
Georgia took it personal and wanted it, not so much the Bama crybabies.

Re: football - 01/11/22 05:12 AM

Originally Posted by bankrunner

I guess you'd think that since you're used to watching teams without defense! 3-6, 3-9 scores are GREAT scores. I guess you prefer 72-56? LOL

It was a GREAT game from start until finish. I congratulate GA and I won't make excuses but I wish I could have seen what it would have been like if Bama's only two good receivers were in the game. It's hard to watch a championship game when any of your first round draft picks are out due to injuries.
Posted By: bblwi

Re: football - 01/11/22 05:14 AM

To me a tight lower scoring game is not boring when one considers how good the front 7 defensive players are on each team. Strong, fast and good ball sense. Alabama lost their outstanding wide out and their running game could not make enough good runs to open up the passing. For Georgia the running of White in the second half opened up their passing game.

Bryce
Posted By: CTRAPS

Re: football - 01/11/22 05:14 AM

Georgia deserved that win. Congratulations to them!
Posted By: elkaholic

Re: football - 01/11/22 05:27 AM

That was a good game. There isn't any way you can watch that game and think otherwise.

I have to say... Bama's defense are the kings of the shoestring tackle.

And how could anyone root against a kid named Stetson?

Re: football - 01/11/22 05:29 AM

Yes, it's their fans (not all them but enough) really make a person despise the team, much like the Patriots and Dodgers. laugh
Posted By: beaverpeeler

Re: football - 01/11/22 05:37 AM

To me this is real football. These kids played with all they hearts, they had passion for the game. After they go on to be professionals I no longer watch.

Re: football - 01/11/22 05:40 AM

And I don’t watch College Football much….but tuned in tonight….and watched a great ..entertaining…football game. And had no clue that the Bull dogs last title was 1980…

Re: football - 01/11/22 10:50 AM

Congratulations to Georgia. It looked as if Kirby Smart could run down the sidelines as fast as a lot of the players, lol.

Re: football - 01/11/22 11:37 AM

I went to bed in the 3rd quarter when Bama was given that incomplete pass as a turnover but they still couldn't score. Was glad to get up this morning and see the Dawgs had scored 20 points in the 4th with their walk-on QB. The HEISMAN WINNER (announcers couldn't say that enough) just didn't come through. Dawgs had players out too. Injuries happen in football and the best teams can still play.
I actually thought Alabama had the better team but the Dawgs just wanted it worse.

Re: football - 01/11/22 12:19 PM

I went to bed in the 3rd quarter when Bama was given that incomplete pass as a turnover but they still couldn't score. Was glad to get up this morning and see the Dawgs had scored 20 points in the 4th with their walk-on QB. The HEISMAN WINNER (announcers couldn't say that enough) just didn't come through. Dawgs had players out too. Injuries happen in football and the best teams can still play.
I actually thought Alabama had the better team but the Dawgs just wanted it worse.

Yea Ga finally beat them Give them enough chances and most teams can Well maybe. Gary bama did score on that turn over But Ga won the final game Next you big 10 guys will say Ga let bama win sec championship just to let 2 teams in playoffs
Posted By: bass10

Re: football - 01/11/22 01:51 PM

No we don't have SEC living rent free in our heads the way the Big10 lives in yours. Two deserving teams, great game, glad to see Georgia win!

Re: football - 01/11/22 01:52 PM

Was a bogus call….that was an incomplete forward pass…not a fumble …anyone could see that.

Re: football - 01/11/22 01:56 PM

For y'all who din't watch the game bama 18 dawgs 33 final score.

Re: football - 01/11/22 01:58 PM

Was a bogus call….that was an incomplete forward pass…not a fumble …anyone could see that.

Are you talking about the call where the football was bobbling all over everywhere before he even raised this hand to "throw" it?

I don't know if NFL and NCAA rules differ on this, but in NCAA the QB has to have possession of the ball up to the point he "throws" it. Bennett didn't.

Re: football - 01/11/22 02:35 PM

Originally Posted by yotetrapper30

Are you talking about the call where the football was bobbling all over everywhere before he even raised this hand to "throw" it?

I don't know if NFL and NCAA rules differ on this, but in NCAA the QB has to have possession of the ball up to the point he "throws" it. Bennett didn't.

It’s the play…they all will be talking about today…where Georgia got screwed. But justice prevailed !

Re: football - 01/11/22 02:52 PM

Originally Posted by yotetrapper30

The arm was moving forward in the act of throwing......same as the Alabama turnover that was called an incomplete pass. wink
Congrats to both teams for making it to the big dance.
Posted By: hippie

Re: football - 01/11/22 03:44 PM

No ones surprised Bama lost, they aren't that good this year.
Posted By: beaverpeeler

Re: football - 01/11/22 04:45 PM

The Heisman winner was lights out good I thought. His receiving corps less though.

Re: football - 01/11/22 08:56 PM

I thought the "walk on" quarterback had the better game, two touchdown passes, zero interceptions.
Posted By: M.Magis

Re: football - 01/11/22 09:44 PM

Originally Posted by Nittany Lion
I thought the "walk on" quarterback had the better game, two touchdown passes, zero interceptions.

He did, by a large margin. I’m not sure whats “lights out” about two interceptions, zero touchdowns, and multiple missed passes.

Re: football - 01/11/22 10:20 PM

Originally Posted by beaverpeeler
The Heisman winner was lights out good I thought. His receiving corps less though.

His receiving corps was out with injuries. The only veteran he had to throw to was Bowlden.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums