Home

Coming to a city near you

Posted By: danvee

Coming to a city near you - 01/13/22 03:36 PM

Justice Department getting ready to let go thousands of federal prisoners, for taking classes and hopefully not coming back. No labor shortage very soon they will be filling all those empty jobs. They cant fill enough of the vacant prison jobs now just as well keep them there and let them be guards.
Posted By: Mark K

Re: Coming to a city near you - 01/13/22 03:48 PM

Umm, how about no?

No works great for me and my thousands of fellow Prison Officers.

Re: Coming to a city near you - 01/13/22 03:59 PM

I was joking about them becoming guards but I guess you never know in this crazy world today. I guess with all the unemployment this would be the best chance for them to go forward and get on the right track but my guess is most wont.
Posted By: Getting There

Re: Coming to a city near you - 01/13/22 04:11 PM

Just another reason to be armed. I hope the best for them. But they will be competing with all the people we are letting into the U.S. from south of the boarder.

Re: Coming to a city near you - 01/13/22 04:29 PM

Well I guess some might deserve a second chance but I hope they screen them well. Wyoming doesn't have a federal prison but it might start in state prisons also. In Wy. for the most part we don't have a lot of vagrancy or loafers. Life is still pretty hard here, cold winters and hot summers if you don't have a job you don't stay long.
Posted By: GREENCOUNTYPETE

Re: Coming to a city near you - 01/13/22 04:38 PM

you mean it isn't enough that they release them on bail to go out and murder a half dozen people hours later

the only way this madness ends is with crime victims putting criminals in the morgue in mass.

which is really sad for everyone involved
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Coming to a city near you - 01/13/22 04:48 PM

Originally Posted by GREENCOUNTYPETE
you mean it isn't enough that they release them on bail to go out and murder a half dozen people hours later

the only way this madness ends is with crime victims putting criminals in the morgue in mass.

which is really sad for everyone involved

That goes for the criminals wearing suits as well.

Re: Coming to a city near you - 01/13/22 04:50 PM

Yeah they need to be locking up more of them that wear suits and ties but there is a different standard for them they have attorneys on the payroll.
Posted By: hippie

Re: Coming to a city near you - 01/13/22 05:08 PM

Common denominator, Democrats.
Posted By: DWC

Re: Coming to a city near you - 01/13/22 05:24 PM

Most that get released will probably be people convicted of drug distribution. They will seek jobs in that industry when released.

Re: Coming to a city near you - 01/13/22 05:32 PM

Not the democrat's it was a bill Trump signed which surprised me but I doubt it will change under Joe.
Posted By: Pawnee

Re: Coming to a city near you - 01/13/22 05:49 PM

I said it the other day on here. The commies always let the criminals out. Major part of their plans. It usually happens close to the end of the current government so not the best of news.
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: Coming to a city near you - 01/13/22 06:15 PM

Prisons are full of people who never should have been locked up and our streets are full of people that should be locked up. Its a real problem
Posted By: Yes sir

Re: Coming to a city near you - 01/13/22 06:31 PM

They need room for their political enemies. You know.... the domestic terrorists..... im afraid that may be less of a joke than first thought. I wonder if the Jews ignored the writing on the wall also
Posted By: k snow

Re: Coming to a city near you - 01/13/22 06:34 PM

This isn't writing on the wall. These are neon billboards.
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: Coming to a city near you - 01/13/22 06:39 PM

https://www.foxnews.com/us/criminal-justice-federal-inmates-released-under-time-credits-program

fox says Trump signed off on it

Re: Coming to a city near you - 01/14/22 12:10 AM

yeah it was I guess he had buddies in there maybe just the suit and tie kind.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums