Home

Queen of England spanks her baby boy

Posted By: danny clifton

Queen of England spanks her baby boy - 01/14/22 12:51 PM

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/queen-elizabeth-strips-her-son-171644773.html

Queen Elizabeth Strips Her Son, Prince Andrew, of All Military Titles and Royal Patronages
Posted By: The Possum Man

Re: Queen of England spanks her baby boy - 01/14/22 01:37 PM

They should round up all of ol epsteins buddies and drop em off all alone on that island. then leave. throw em a baseball bat as you push off from the island.
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Queen of England spanks her baby boy - 01/14/22 01:39 PM

At least she isn't just looking the other way like everyone else involved is.
Posted By: Finster

Re: Queen of England spanks her baby boy - 01/14/22 02:19 PM

The guy even looks like a pervert. I'll leap to the conclusion that this turd is a guilty pedophile. For him to be stripped of his titles, he must have confided in mumzy that he did it or there must be overwhelming evidence. Canada's overlords are just as good if not better at covering things up as the DemoRatic party.
Posted By: Rat_Pack

Re: Queen of England spanks her baby boy - 01/14/22 02:36 PM

Mumzy. Lol laugh
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: Queen of England spanks her baby boy - 01/14/22 02:42 PM

Rut roh Scooby!!
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Queen of England spanks her baby boy - 01/14/22 02:45 PM

The Queen mum
Posted By: Owen

Re: Queen of England spanks her baby boy - 01/14/22 03:19 PM

I find it strange that not once during Maxwells trial did anyone ask the accusers who their clients were.
Posted By: Finster

Re: Queen of England spanks her baby boy - 01/14/22 03:25 PM

Originally Posted by Owen
I find it strange that not once during Maxwells trial did anyone ask the accusers who their clients were.

I don't find it strange at all. It's a huge cover up. I would venture a guess that quite a few of the most powerful men in the world were involved. No one wants that getting out which is why Epstein was murdered in the first place. He was going to talk to save his own hide.
Posted By: Canvasback2

Re: Queen of England spanks her baby boy - 01/14/22 04:48 PM

Can the Queen be removed from office by the British Parliament?
Posted By: sylvius

Re: Queen of England spanks her baby boy - 01/14/22 04:52 PM

I cynically suspect they stripped him of all that so when he loses in court they can claim he is a poor destitute guy with not a penny to his name and try to get out of paying whatever judgment is issued against him. Don’t think for a second that the queen who has sheltered and protected her boy for 60+ years is going to suddenly cut him loose. I think this is about protecting the family jewels and not about justice. I hope I’m wrong.
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: Queen of England spanks her baby boy - 01/14/22 05:14 PM

Charles is next in line to be the Monarch. Andrew's personal wealth including real estate, which is significant, wont be protected from seizure. The royals sexual escapades are legendary through out history. I keep hoping other prominent "commoners" names come out too. Andrew is on the hot seat because a fancy lady who began her trade as a minor, sees a BIG payday.
Posted By: Davisfur

Re: Queen of England spanks her baby boy - 01/14/22 05:24 PM

Maxwell is the first person to be convicted of sexually trafficking minors to absolutely no one. Let that one roll around in your head a while lol.
Posted By: FairbanksLS

Re: Queen of England spanks her baby boy - 01/14/22 05:26 PM

Originally Posted by Canvasback2
Can the Queen be removed from office by the British Parliament?

Are you suggesting the Queen liked getting massages from underage girls? What do you know and how do you know it?
Posted By: Donnersurvivor

Re: Queen of England spanks her baby boy - 01/14/22 05:31 PM

Meanwhile zero accountability for the elected politicians who escapaded around for years with Epstein.
Posted By: Marty

Re: Queen of England spanks her baby boy - 01/14/22 06:12 PM

never understood the general publics fascination with these and other so called 'famous' people..... frown
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Queen of England spanks her baby boy - 01/14/22 06:40 PM

Who is going to spank bill clinton?

Keith
Posted By: cmcf

Re: Queen of England spanks her baby boy - 01/14/22 06:45 PM

Originally Posted by Marty
never understood the general publics fascination with these and other so called 'famous' people..... frown

X2
Posted By: CTRAPS

Re: Queen of England spanks her baby boy - 01/14/22 07:26 PM

Originally Posted by KeithC

Keith

I'm guessing ol' Billy has gotten plenty of spankins over the years.
grin
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Queen of England spanks her baby boy - 01/14/22 07:28 PM

Keith

He's been married to The Thing a long time. That is a lot of punishment in itself.
Posted By: Drifter

Re: Queen of England spanks her baby boy - 01/14/22 08:55 PM

Originally Posted by trapdog1

Keith

He's been married to The Thing a long time. That is a lot of punishment in itself.

They deserve each other.
Posted By: Archeryguy

Re: Queen of England spanks her baby boy - 01/17/22 09:02 PM

If someone didn't arrange Epstein's "suicide", we'd probably have a better list of the rich and powerful involved.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums